PDA

View Full Version : CaRULEline WINZniacki enters top 3

kman
Jan 27th, 2010, 02:17 AM
TennisTV, SIN DIOS NI LEY, oleada, Привет, Demska and the rest of the hater squad upon watching Li hit that final ball =

http://www.pileup.com/babyart/blog-images2/explode.gif

Hitting 3 winners > not being able to get the ball across the net when serving

HAHAHAHA!

kman
Jan 27th, 2010, 02:34 AM
oh btw... I now consider Wonizacki's tennis career complete. Top 3 and slam final at age 19. That's waaaay more than I expected when she started out. Everything she wins from now on is just icing on the cake.

Tennisstar86
Jan 27th, 2010, 02:43 AM
Shes not in the top 3 yet.....

Noctis
Jan 27th, 2010, 02:54 AM
Too bad she's always Top No game in people heart.

Milito22
Jan 27th, 2010, 03:10 AM
:o

Martian KC
Jan 27th, 2010, 03:10 AM
She's definitely overachieved.:tape:

Ryan
Jan 27th, 2010, 03:16 AM
I consider Caro an overachiever in principle, in that she'll always achieve the most out of her talent, but she's definitely not done yet. :worship: I don't know if she'll ever get a Slam, but she's definitely gonna be in the top 10 for awhile.

Привет
Jan 27th, 2010, 03:24 AM
What the fuck is with all the stupid thread titles? :scratch: This one doesn't even make sense, because Wozniacki lost easily at this tournament.

WINZniacki? :confused: Li Na says no. :shrug:

If she actually won something to achieve her career high ranking, then you could gloat a little, but making such a stupid thread boasting about this achievement as though Caroline didn't just have her arse handed to her a couple of days ago earns you a bad rep. I hope mine isn't the only one.

Young 8
Jan 27th, 2010, 03:45 AM
Azarenka >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pushniacki

kman
Jan 27th, 2010, 04:08 AM
Caroline had no problems beating Azarenka last time at DOHA YEC a few months ago.

oleada
Jan 27th, 2010, 04:24 AM
Dear Lord you're obnoxious.

Young 8
Jan 27th, 2010, 04:29 AM
Caroline had no problems beating Azarenka last time at DOHA YEC a few months ago.

no problem ??

lol

I thought Azarenka CHOKED badly

madmax
Jan 27th, 2010, 04:31 AM

Azarenka was injured and cramping badly, don't fool yourself

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Jan 27th, 2010, 04:50 AM
Clown era

kman
Jan 27th, 2010, 05:15 AM
Azarenka was injured and cramping badly, don't fool yourself

Caroline was the one who was badly injured in that tournament and she still beat both Azarenka and Zvonareva. Don't kid yourself.

thegreendestiny
Jan 27th, 2010, 05:24 AM
Hitting 3 winners can get you to No. 3 these days. :help:

tennisphilia
Jan 27th, 2010, 05:25 AM
Caroline was the one who was badly injured in that tournament and she still beat both Azarenka and Zvonareva. Don't kid yourself.

I can't believe that Caroline lost that easily to NA LI. Does she deserve the #3 ranking over French Open winner, Kuznetsova?

kman
Jan 27th, 2010, 05:26 AM
I can't believe that Caroline lost that easily to NA LI. Does she deserve the #3 ranking over French Open winner, Kuznetsova?

Yes, because she beat Kuznetsova last time at the US Open and has been more consistent overall, including getting further in this AO.

No shame in losing to Na Li. She's a top 10 player who just beat Venus Williams out of a slam. Caroline was up with bp for 5-2 against Na Li but she injured her thigh and eventually lost. Still, Na Li was the better player that day. For once Caroline actually was an error machine and she didn't keep her composure / focus like she usually does. But she didn't lose easily. Clijsters losing 0-6 1-6 to Petrova was "easily"...

LoveMeansZero
Jan 27th, 2010, 05:46 AM

Don't lose your time trying to reason with that kman. S/he obviously is going to write any kind of nonsense to try to put Pushniacki on a pedestal. :shrug:

Nicolás89
Jan 27th, 2010, 05:48 AM
Step to this.

kman
Jan 27th, 2010, 05:57 AM
Don't lose your time trying to reason with that kman. S/he obviously is going to write any kind of nonsense to try to put Pushniacki on a pedestal. :shrug:

The only female player I put on a pedestal is Serena.

Wozniacki is in the trenches with the rest.

oleada
Yes, because she beat Kuznetsova last time at the US Open and has been more consistent overall, including getting further in this AO.

Wrong (again). They both lost in the same round.

CloudAtlas
woop

Привет
Jan 27th, 2010, 06:17 AM
Why on earth did I get a mention in the first post? :confused:

Just because I find you and your ridiculous threads irritating, kman, does not mean I am a hater of Caroline Wozniacki.

I actually wanted her to beat Li Na. :haha: The fact that you've gone ahead and added me to your first post when I have no problem with Wozniacki, only you, just goes to show how big of a troll you truly are.

stangtennis
Jan 27th, 2010, 08:50 AM
Azarenka >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pushniacki
I can see you refer to their sound level on court.

kman
Jan 27th, 2010, 07:13 PM
bump