PDA

View Full Version : The AMAZING RACE III globe trotting thread.

Greenout
Oct 2nd, 2002, 02:33 AM
Hello!,

Yup, it's starting again. :) It will be on Thursday
night for SouthEast Asia on AXN at 8pm, and for
us Singapore stayers on at 3pm, and a repeat telecast
at 8pm. Good old Wednesday for everyone in the states.

Checked out the CBS official website- but there wasn't
any outstanding looking teams based on the bio's. My
first question is where are the gay team? In TAR 1 and
TAR 2- the gay team were always contending to the end.
They turned out to be the most travel savy, and usually
really entertaining.

I hope that they change the rules around this time..

1) Go to countries where nobody speaks ENGLISH.
It's kind of dull seeing the teams go to Australia or
Hawaii or New Zealand and not get culture shock.

2) Don't let teams make friends with a English speaking
local and get them to help them find all the clues or
do the tasks.

Can't wait to see Episode 1. It should be a rip roaring
good fun.

King Aaron
Oct 2nd, 2002, 07:38 AM
Yeah!!! :bounce: I can't wait either!!!!!!!!

Please come to Malaysia!!!! :o ;)

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 2nd, 2002, 08:05 AM
i cant wait either,but the second ones only just started here and i love it -i dont want to ruin the suprise though :)
you people are so lucky getting everything quickly,i have to wait for bloody ages and by the time it starts i have already(accedently)found out who the winner is:sad:
.....oh well i still cant wait!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Tennisace
Oct 2nd, 2002, 09:49 AM
I call the Ryker twins :D Drew and Derek :drool: They're MINE :D

bee
Oct 2nd, 2002, 11:13 AM
Yeah.. I am so looking forward to it... :p :p :p I hoped they go to more exotic places...like more Asian countries..(like the Philippines)
I guessed there are very few countries where english is not used. I find nothing wrong with asking a local for help... Its part of the game. ::D :D :D :D

THE NET
Oct 2nd, 2002, 02:42 PM
Go Drew and Derek!! Hope one of them is gay (the one who is not married yet).

Will they visit Thailand again?

:hearts:

Tennisace
Oct 3rd, 2002, 07:58 AM
Wow...saw the first episode...I don't want to give anything away...but there are two openly gay guys...and I think one that is closeted...the guy who teams up with the long life friend that's a girl. They were matching shirts, his says Ag (silver) and hers Au (gold)

But neither Drew and Derek are gay sadly ;)

Uhm...the teams all seem to be very even though...one team reminds me of Will and Tara...forgot their names tho...its the girl who did not want to do the more dangerous detour....lol you'll no what I mean when you see it :D

Greenout
Oct 3rd, 2002, 01:00 PM
I don't have a favorite team just yet; but from episode
one I really liked the Brother & Sister team,
Zach & Flo( she's the one who swore just like Jenn),
the Dad & his gay cheer leader son, and the team
with the girl who lost her brother in 9/11.

I don't like the Law School roomates- BI-ATCHES!!
Didn't like the Himbo/Twin/Male model combo.

I just knew that the soccer moms would be the
first to go. They seem so naive- so clueless- so
out of their element.

bee
Oct 3rd, 2002, 01:08 PM
The twins are cute... but they seems too squeaky clean to me.. Don't think they would last long...
Law school room mates - don't like them also..
brother/sister team-very funny!!!!

THE NET
Oct 3rd, 2002, 05:11 PM
Gosh, what did the twin do? I can't beleive....they are handsome but....idiot!!!

I think the gay man and his girl-friend will go far!!

Daddy and son....his son is so gay!!

:bounce:

Tennisace
Oct 4th, 2002, 10:40 AM
The twins are way too eager...they just run straight into things without even thinking LOL...the airport turn pike, leaving the cabbie to drive around, what else the running to the fast forward, and getting to the pit stop LOL

If they don't get the fast forward they're days are numbered.

I like the Harvard roomates :D LOL, and i like the Dad and gay son team as well as the gay man and his girlfriend :D

Like THE NET says, they should do very well in this game :D

MarcusRock
Oct 4th, 2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Tennisace
The twins are way too eager...they just run straight into things without even thinking LOL...the airport turn pike, leaving the cabbie to drive around, what else the running to the fast forward, and getting to the pit stop LOL

If they don't get the fast forward they're days are numbered.

I like the Harvard roomates :D LOL, and i like the Dad and gay son team as well as the gay man and his girlfriend :D

Like THE NET says, they should do very well in this game :D

I agree with you about the tiwins. They run around like they have blinders on or something. I'm convinced they found the checkpoint by accident. The dad and gay son team are about as odd a couple as you can get. THE NET is right. He is soooo gay. I hope they do well. Those Harvard wenches annoy me. By the way, I just watched the tape of the show last night. Sorry I'm late ;)

King Aaron
Oct 9th, 2002, 09:20 AM
I'm later! :o

I like John V and Jill!! :)
:( hate the law bitches!!

THE NET
Oct 9th, 2002, 10:15 AM
Me too hate the law bitches. They are drama queens.

I'm rooting for the gay man and his girl-friend team!!!

Greenout
Oct 9th, 2002, 10:42 AM
Is the girl from the "gay man/girl-friend team- Filipino?

Tennisace
Oct 10th, 2002, 08:21 AM
I have no idea if Aaron (the gay guy of the gay man/Arianne team) is Filipino.

This week's episode: YAY the Yummy twins :bounce: LOL its so sad everyone hates them...just cuz they're so hot...but then again they already have money and don't need the million dollars.

LOL it was so funny watching the jet skis go upside down :D

Uhm...the long distance relation team is bound to get out of that top group...they keep taking the longer safe route and its going to eventually kill them.

Aaron and Arianne...boy are they bitches who tell it how it is :D Talk about frank ;)

Grice
Oct 10th, 2002, 08:44 AM
yup so glad the twins are still hanging around... and the old couple managed to stay alive !

xin_hui
Oct 10th, 2002, 10:01 AM
so happy tramel and talicia lost..dun like them

King Aaron
Oct 10th, 2002, 11:49 AM
I'm sooooooooooo rooting for Aaron because of a reason!! ;)

and argh!!! why did I come in here so early!???!!!!! I'm not gonna watch it till Sunday!!

Williams Rulez
Oct 10th, 2002, 12:43 PM
Apparently I love bitches... :o

Go Aaron and Arianne! :D

Kathy and Michael are pretty good too... just wish they'd be more adventurous... :D

kazzmazz
Oct 10th, 2002, 12:52 PM
Ugh. Now that Trumel and Talicia lost, I don't know who to root for.

The Doublemint twins are okay on the eyes, but total himbos. Gawd they're bland!! I'm convinced I could have a more stimulating conversation with a piece of ply-wood.

Who else thinks the Harvard wenches cried their way into Law School? :rolleyes:

I love the father/gay son team. And how cute is he in his little cheerleading outfit during the intro?? :D

I like most of the couples, 'cept the old folks. TheySuckz.

roots
Oct 10th, 2002, 01:25 PM
What a great episode last night! C'mon, we have to admit that Aaron gave the best 1-liner in years:

"They (Derek and Drew) are an Abercrombie & Fitch ad campaign gone wrong"

Seriously, I couldn't stop laughing at this one. Great group of teams in general.

Greenout
Oct 10th, 2002, 01:35 PM
You guys like Aaron? I can't stand the wimp. He's waaay
to bitchy. Ariane is another one. Will & Grace - THEY ARE
NOT!!

I really like the team with John Vito, the teenage gay
cheerleader, and the Cop/Fireman duo.

Why are they so against the Twins? They are such
airheads- Himbo's! it's hilarious. Were they crazy to
do that thing hanging upside down or what? lol.

My favorite team got knocked out damn!!! I wanted
the brother/Sister team to stay longer.

Still hate the snotty law school roomies. I bet they're
in a sorority of some sort. Whine- P.U

THE NET
Oct 10th, 2002, 06:18 PM
Aaron is a B!TCH!!! He needs the twins up his butt!!!:D ..He wishs!!

I don't know why all people hate the twins!!:confused: Did they do the ad for Abercrombie? WOW!!! ;)

A very good episode...I like it..especially when peeps fell down from the jet skis! :rolleyes:

I hate 2 B!THCES from Harvard law school.
:eek:

King Aaron
Oct 11th, 2002, 09:50 AM
I just watched it and couldn't hjelp but laugh at TnT when they fell of the wave rider!!

Greenout
Oct 18th, 2002, 01:00 AM
I don't know? Was I the only one really upset about
the last stage of the race? Why did the gay son/dad
team arrive LAST, even though they had the "fast forward".
I know you don't have to do the tasks etc...but isn't the
"fast forward" suppose to give the lead.

Anyway- I thought the gay son/dad team were ripped off!

kazzmazz
Oct 18th, 2002, 01:04 AM
TOTALLY!! :(

I LOVED them :sad:

But at least they went out in style...

Grice
Oct 18th, 2002, 01:41 AM
those team who criticise the twins as having no brains are just jealous of their good looks and brawns... well, I'm glad they're still in the lead !
I was kinda of surprised how Ken and Gerald surged into 2nd place suddenly
and great to see the old couple Teri and Ian still hanging in... really gutsy for their age

gorecki
Oct 18th, 2002, 01:45 AM
wish they show it here now...

guess i will miss half the series by the time i head home for the hols...

this is so much better than survivor...

köj-è
Oct 18th, 2002, 11:59 AM
Go Aaron and Arianne! :o

Go Terri and Ian!!!!! :bounce:

peanuts
Oct 18th, 2002, 03:01 PM
hello everyone, i also love watching d amazing race and i do believe its much better than survivor... :)

anyway i was pretty suprised too to see the father/son team go after taking d fast forward but if you look at it closely, they're still in mexico while d other teams are already in england doing the detour...still i feel bad for them, that must really suck...so much for dat fast forward...well, at least they get to ride a limo :bounce:

and i agree with most of u guys, why are they so against d twins? i know those two seems so vain and are a little slow (in terms of brains n wits ;) ) but really do u have to form an alliance against them...i don't even think they post much of a threat although they did well in d last two legs...but i don't hate d other teams who's against them, i just think they need to get over d fact that the twins got d better of all of them when they took d fast forward... ;)

Tennisace
Oct 19th, 2002, 09:43 PM
The fast forward is not necessarily a guarentte to reach the next stage it just gives you a better chance. The problem wiht this stage was that the gay son/dad were too far behind the rest of the teams. The two last place teams were on their way to Aberdeen a long time before. The gay son/dad got screwed over because they had to make up the long distance and were already way far behind....they caught the very last plane.

I think the people don't like the twins, cuz they are models, and because they already have money. Basically everyone else needs the money more than the twins...I think the way they see it, its like if you guys were racing and Venus and Serena decided to race as well. LOL, they obviously don't need the money ;)

Hooray for the twins tho, a second straight first place finish despite all of Aaron and Arianne's tactics ;) I'm beginning to start to dislike them, my favs now are the TWINS :hearts: and the gay bro/str bro :D

Martian KC
Oct 19th, 2002, 10:47 PM
LMAO! Aaron is getting on my nerves.....the little diva better stop dissing every team.

Kiwi_Boy
Oct 19th, 2002, 11:00 PM
i cant wait until the third one!:bounce:
the second ones on tv at the moment but they are back in thailand again:o ;)
i cant wait til they come to new zealand!:bounce:

peanuts
Oct 20th, 2002, 05:56 AM
yea aaron, i think, is starting to get annoying but dats just d way he is...maybe he's jealous or something...aaron's team is far from being d will & grace tandem but i think that's who they're trying to be... :)

Greenout
Oct 20th, 2002, 08:41 AM
WILL & GRACE THEY ARE NOT!!!

W&G are cute, witty, funny, touching, charming and
quite loveable.

Arriane and Aaron are
petty, mean spirited, rude, nosy, annoying,
and not very funny.

King Aaron
Oct 21st, 2002, 09:41 AM
lol poor Dennis and Andrew, got the fast forward but still got eliminated :)

I'm not annoying!!! :o :eek: :p ;)

and...the twins are so gonna rule if they keep it up
i like Ken and Gerrard

go john v and jill!! :D

Tennisace
Oct 24th, 2002, 09:47 AM
LOL entertaining show this week, I think Aaron and Arianne will tone it down a bit now considering they got their first taste of humble pie today...it really shows how weak they are as a team and how pessimism can take them over...this could be their downfall no matter how far they get...

Kinda sad the law girls...couldn't read the instructions right lol cmon they're LAWYERS...that's kinda of a kick in the face to them...they should have known better

I really hate that old guy the one that wears that one weird sun hat with the flap in the back he needs to be boooted of nooooow

I really like the Brothers alliance :D

Williams Rulez
Oct 24th, 2002, 12:59 PM
Oh some one get rid of Teri and Ian... they are so NOISY... :rolleyes: What a way to treat your wife... jerk. :rolleyes:

And poor Heather and Eve, I was beginning to like them... sigh...

bee
Oct 24th, 2002, 01:20 PM
I feel sorry for them.. but they are from HARVARD.... they should know how to READ directions... :) :) :) Oh well... it happened before... (miss-reading directions) but this mistake...really cost them... :( :( :(

Jarrett
Oct 24th, 2002, 02:58 PM
No, they knew what it meant and they tried to get away with it. They were right when they tried to tell the driver to stop and go back. But then just said, maybe you have to walk by yourself into the building. No! I seriously though you could pay someone to carry you to the pit stop mat. :rolleyes:

xin_hui
Oct 24th, 2002, 03:00 PM
oh no!:sad: i really like aaron and arianne. hope they buck up next week!
and i hate ian! can he just shut his mouth up? so noisy:(

THE NET
Oct 24th, 2002, 05:31 PM
This episode is really interesting. The positions changed a lot in the episode.

I admire Terri and Ian team, they really fight!!

Aaron is too bitch I think. He let his girl-friend did the football (I'd rather call it football, not soccer) thing.:mad:

The next episode will be much more interesting!!! Perhaps, there won't be an elimination!!

;)

Martian KC
Oct 24th, 2002, 07:48 PM
OMG! They were soooo close to losing!:mad:

xin_hui
Oct 25th, 2002, 02:53 AM
i dun understand why arianne did the football thingy. she is too small-sized for it, shdn't it be aaron?:(

Grice
Oct 25th, 2002, 03:28 PM
I was kinda hoping A & A would get booted out... they had this smug look on their faces when they found out they were still in the race...

Greenout
Oct 25th, 2002, 03:48 PM
Aaron is such a queen. Oh- geez he makes Arianne
be a goal keeper? lol. Wasn't it just the funniest
thing you seen- the racers trying to "save" in
front of the goal mouth? I couldn't stop laughing.
Sorry. Heheheh

The law students? What a bunch of cheaters!!
I thought it was kind of funny when they tried to
convince each other that "hey it's ok- to just
walk into the area- you don't have to walk the
whole way. Let's catch a cab!!" HAHHAHAHA!!

The old fogey married couple were hilarious too.
The geezer is turning into a tyrant. :)

My favorite team is now officially Kathy & what's
his name- the lazy one. I'm so glad they didn't get
eliminated. They seem to have a real relationship
going on. Lot's of understanding, communication,
and care.

MarcusRock
Oct 25th, 2002, 06:53 PM
Entertaining episode indeed. I'm glad one of my 2 least favorite teams got eliminated. The Harvard Lawyers have always been annoying but their nuisance level has waned a bit. Still, I'm glad to see them go. How ironic is it that Harvard students fail a reading comprehension task? LOL. Aaron and Arianne are way more annoying than the Harvard girls were but hey, you can only get rid of teams one at a time and I hope their time is next. I agree with Green about Michael and Kathy and they're my favorites too but I think they lack the killer instinct you need to win this thing.

Funny moments:
The Harvard girls not knowing how to drive while pissing off the cop and fireman team and then eventually crashing the truck.

Also, John Vito stopping the soccerball with his face. I replayed the tape and the ball went right through his hands and hit him square in the chin. LOL.

Martian KC
Oct 25th, 2002, 08:29 PM
It's not like flaming aaron would've done any better! LMAO!

THE NET
Oct 26th, 2002, 05:07 AM
It's very funny to see those stupid Americans playing the real FOOTBALL!!!

:o

Tennisace
Oct 26th, 2002, 08:08 AM
lol I agree with KC, I don't think Aaron would have known what to do...lol afterwards didn't lead Arianne into a fence and then he like tripped over rocks lol

oh i totally forgot, the brothers alliance were sooooooo lucky to catch that plane in cologne otherwise there asses would have been out

Greenout
Oct 26th, 2002, 11:27 AM
Why did they keep on calling it "Blocking"? lol.
Err...it's actually called a "SAVE".

Where was Kesey Keller, and Brad Freigal when
you need them in front of goal?. :)

King Aaron
Oct 28th, 2002, 07:44 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: Aaron and Arianne were so close to being eliminated!!!! Heather and Eve should have known what tha meant!! Walk there not walk in!!!!

:sad: please go out next race!!

Tennisace
Oct 31st, 2002, 09:29 AM
LOL, today was another entertaining show :D First of all I'm so turned of by Team 911 and how they're just following the brothers, they're just laching onto them...I really hope they get eliminated soon but I doubt it.

In the previews for the show like before the race started they were naming of places like Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazisksatn...so I wonder do they actually get far in the race?

I really like Ken and Gerrard now :D Especially the gay one...which I forget his name...but he was soooo cute when his brother was like rappel down the cliff like there are a dozen glazed donuts down here LOL and then he raced down the cliff.

I absolutely LOVED how most of the groups did not put in DIESEL lol :D Did the team get boot off put in the right gasoline or did there car really have problems?

Aaron and Arianne, they got their second chance of the race, if they don't make it up now, they should be publicly humiliated. :D LOL, I know we're not suppose to like Aaron...but he's kinda cute :D

bee
Oct 31st, 2002, 12:03 PM
I am beginning to like Ian and Teri... It was great.. to see Ian fixed the gas problem by himself and not lose hope like the others did.
Kathy and what's his name deserved to be eliminated... They just gave up...

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :angel: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :drool: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Greenout
Oct 31st, 2002, 12:14 PM
Funny episode.

Oh...the gasoline. LoL. It's funny how there was a sort
of Top Gun type music when Ian decided to take matters
into his own hands by getting rid of the unlead fuel via
the hose.

I really like John Vito, and what's her name. They are
so spunky. I hope they win.

Team 911. Glad to see them make it up to the front
of the pack. Hey, why not?

The Twins were kind of dull this time. I like Ken and
Gerald too. The seem like really nice guys.

What was up with Flo? Ok- she was scared; but how
humiliating to be seen on international TV crying like
a big baby. I felt sorry for her. She was a total wreck.

Kathy and what's his name. It was kind of sad to see
them "break up" right after reaching the pit stop at the
end of the show. Didn't she mention something about
"love" earlier? lol.

Aaron is bugging the hell out of me. What is his problem?
He's soo bitchy. It's not funny anymore. Ariane. Doesn't
she look like that shoplifter- no, not Jen- I mean Winona
Ryder. ROTF.

Grice
Oct 31st, 2002, 01:11 PM
I'm sure glad Teri and Ian are hanging in strong and proving that the oldies are not as weak as people think... and I'm so pissed that A & A are still around...

and of cos, it's great the twins are still going strong !

MarcusRock
Oct 31st, 2002, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Greenout
Kathy and what's his name. It was kind of sad to see
them "break up" right after reaching the pit stop at the
end of the show. Didn't she mention something about
"love" earlier? lol

They didn't break up. He just said that the long distance thing was over but he said that he planned on moving her out to San Diego to be closer to him. They appear very much in love and seem like really nice people. Too nice for this game is all. Like I said in my other post on this page, they just lacked the killer instinct you need to be successful here. I hope they do well in life together though.

I too felt sorry for Flo crying like a baby :sad: yet I was happy to see Aaron crying like a baby on the side of the road :D What a difference. LOL

John Vito and Jill kick butt. Ian is a little annoying and all but he's a doer. I'll give him that. I thought it was funny that he's trying to be big bad leader, not listening to his wife and then when she asks him if he's sure about the gas, he just goes, "yeah yeah" and proceeds to put the wrong gas in the truck. Humble pie can be good for you :) Sure, he was good at getting them out of that jam, but he's the one that got them into it in the first place.

A&A have been on the brink of losing for 2 weeks now. I hope the 3rd time is the charm but with them gone, will the show be as entertaining without a team to hate?

THE NET
Oct 31st, 2002, 06:04 PM
This episode is very entertaining! Ranking changes all the time.

I was shocked seeing A&A team leading...but in the end...they are still the second last team to arrive. Aaron was so girly when he cried!!!:eek:

I really love this season. All episodes are interesting and entertaining!!

:kiss:

King Aaron
Nov 4th, 2002, 09:25 AM
Aaron :o :eek: shame on him!!
Flo :o bawled like crazy

John V and Jill are almost there and Ian and Terri are so cute

Mkie and Kathy, bad decision to sleep in the hotel instead of finding someone to help

MarcusRock
Nov 6th, 2002, 04:19 PM
Argh!! No Amazing Race tonight. Some Country Music Awards show is on :(

Kiwi_Boy
Nov 6th, 2002, 05:59 PM
that guy whoi hosts it used to live in new zealand and do shows here :o (just a pointless uninteresting fact)

bee
Nov 14th, 2002, 11:42 AM
Aaron/Arianne lost... :(
Aaron is kinda cute... :)
Teri/Ian are still hanging in there. :)

köj-è
Nov 14th, 2002, 12:30 PM
Terri and Ian still on the race :eek: :bounce:

KoOlMaNsEaN
Nov 14th, 2002, 09:58 PM
go teri and ian! i still dont get why they always fitght but in the end they're always like friends and stuff? i think Ian is taking to much control!

MarcusRock
Nov 14th, 2002, 10:34 PM
A&A are goners !! :bounce:

Ian is a real jerk to his wife. If they win, I hope she divorces him the day the check clears. I wonder what Teri's friends and family think watching Ian boss her around like he does.

With Michael and Kathy gone, I think Flo and Zack are my favorite team now. Flo's a little annoying at times but I find them more enjoyable than the rest.

Grice
Nov 15th, 2002, 03:27 AM
smart and lucky move by Teri and Ian to take the fast forward !
and I'm glad A & A are gone !

Hang in there strong, Derek and Drew !

THE NET
Nov 15th, 2002, 04:53 AM
It's amazing how the grandma/grandpa couple is still in the race!

What's wrong with the twin at the market? He is good looking but a bit stupid and sold 5 bowls slowly!! GOSH!:mad:

GO team twin and team Brand of Brothers!!

King Aaron
Nov 15th, 2002, 01:38 PM
Jill and John!!! :bounce: :bounce: :D :D

A and A out!! :D

Ian and Terri :)

MarcusRock
Nov 18th, 2002, 03:17 PM
Amazing Race will be back for a 4th season !!!!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=772&e=1&cid=597&u=/nm/20021118/tv_nm/television_race_dc

HOLLYWOOD (Variety) - CBS is getting ready to run another leg of "The Amazing Race."

The network has committed to a fourth installment of the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced reality series, which has proven to be a solid performer on Wednesdays. Casting has already begun on "Race 4," which will likely bow early next year and continue the format of teams of two circling the globe in a mad dash for cash.

The current "Race" has had a tough time opposite ABC's red-hot "The Bachelor," but it continues to dramatically improve on its "60 Minutes II" lead-in among key demographics -- including by 38% in adults 18-49 (3.6 rating vs. 2.6). It's also one of the best-reviewed of the current crop of reality shows.

CBS will air this week's "Race" an hour earlier than usual, at 8 p.m., to make room for the "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show" at 9 p.m..

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick question: If you could go on Amazing Race, who would you want as a teammate and why?

bee
Nov 21st, 2002, 12:11 PM
Team 9-11 is out... out of luck and a bit slow....
Flo is mean.... :(
How come the twins are willing to share info with ken/gerald and not with teri/ian...
I guessed based on the preview-clips.. sadly... Ian and Teri are the next to go..... :( :(
I have a feeling the winners would again be an all-male team....:( :(

THE NET
Nov 21st, 2002, 05:18 PM
I don't like Flo. I think she it too emotional and is a real B!TCH. We will see!

Yeah, the twins are sometimes mean. They should realize how precious saving time by getting to know where the route mark is from Terri/Ian.

Hope Flo/Zack are next to go. I hate Flo. I don't want to see she win this thing.

All the nest to Ken and Gerald, John-Jill and Terri and Ian!

King Aaron
Nov 22nd, 2002, 01:45 PM
Flo is so moody lol!!!

John and Jill are so cute. :D :D 3rd place!!

Kenny and Gerard and funny like hell!!!!!!

It was a cute moment when team 911 gave back the 1 dollar bill

bee
Nov 28th, 2002, 11:07 AM
Great show !!! Vito? and Jill are extremely lucky. because its not an elimination leg!!!
Teri and Ian are still hanging in there.... :) :) :)
Two hour show next week...
I hoped Flo and Zach gets eliminated... :) :(
Can't wait... :) :)

THE NET
Nov 28th, 2002, 05:18 PM
All tied up again! Very interesting! ;)

Jill is a b!tch but she is good at it and I kinda like her. Abslutely, she is a pretty girl. ;)

Can't wait to see Flo cry the next episode. She will freak out again at the Bungy jump!! Hope she will be eliminated.:mad:

Terri and Ian....they have gone too far!! :angel:

MarcusRock
Nov 28th, 2002, 06:07 PM
Flo is very annoying. I hope Zack isn't really interested in her. Did you all see the way she calls Zack, "You" and not his name? What a wench. I used to like her and that team too. Things change fast, don't they?

You can hate Ian for his bossiness but he's kept that team in there. No one expected that at this point.

John and Jill are VERY lucky this wasn't an elimination leg. That was some kinda drama at the end. Very thrilling.

gorecki
Nov 28th, 2002, 11:22 PM
allright - they're off to singapore on next week's episode! :bounce:

King Aaron
Nov 29th, 2002, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by THE NET

Jill is a b!tch but she is good at it and I kinda like her. Abslutely, she is a pretty girl. ;)

:confused: What did Jill do?

King Aaron
Nov 29th, 2002, 01:23 PM
I'm so happy that Jill and Vito isn't out!!! So happy that it's the non-elimination leg!!!! They're a very good team!! :D

Flo is soo flirty!!

Terri and Ian and Ken and Gerrard just gets me in stitches!!! lol

marshmellow
Nov 30th, 2002, 12:20 AM
pics from episode 8

http://wwwimage.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race3/photos/show/episode08/photo02_l.jpg

http://wwwimage.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race3/photos/show/episode08/photo06_l.jpg

http://wwwimage.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race3/photos/show/episode08/photo05_l.jpg

http://wwwimage.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race3/photos/show/episode08/photo09_l.jpg

marshmellow
Nov 30th, 2002, 12:29 AM
yep, teri and ian are headed into a divorce. "hump it, hump it!" yeesh...the brothers were right, what the hell is she? a camel? :rolleyes:

so glad that john vito and jill weren't eliminated as well. i think it's cool the way jill always gets the decisions right and never goes hard on john vito. they're such a cute couple! :p i thought it was sweet the way she called him "vito" all the time.

about flo and zach, i dunno, i like them. but the whole thing with drew...i wonder what zach thinks about that :p can't wait to see another tantrum on the next episode with flo just throwing away whatever it was that she was holding :p

more pics btw...

http://wwwimage.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race3/photos/show/episode08/photo13_l.jpg

http://wwwimage.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race3/photos/show/episode08/photo15_l.jpg

http://wwwimage.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race3/photos/show/episode08/photo16_l.jpg

http://wwwimage.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race3/photos/show/episode08/photo19_l.jpg

gorecki
Nov 30th, 2002, 02:12 AM
nice photos!

thanks marshie!

Ted of Teds Tennis
Nov 30th, 2002, 03:23 AM
Teri: "My pants are falling down!"
Ian: "This is more important than your pants falling down!"

ROFLMAO!!

Now if somebody could teach that host to pronounce German words correctly. I've been to Füssen (and Munich and Innsbruck as well), and found the host's Antipodean accent exceedingly irritating.

THE NET
Nov 30th, 2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by aaron®

:confused: What did Jill do?

Remember what did she do at the fall? She told the boat guy not to leave until Vito come back. Then she was able to lead the race!! (just for a couple minutes though)
;)

bee
Nov 30th, 2002, 12:24 PM
Amazing Race 3 was here in Sept
By Samuel Lee

THE rumours about The Amazing Race 3 making a Singapore pit-stop were confirmed last night by Channel 5 ah beng, Phua Chu Kang.

In a teaser trailer, the comedy character played by Gurmit Singh tells viewers in Singlish that participating teams in the American reality TV programme had to get their clues about the next assignment from him.

IS THAT AN LRT STATION?: Looking worn-out, the contestants of the race are seen here at an undisclosed location in Singapore.
This instalment of the Race - a two-hour special - will air next Thursday on Channel 5 at 7.30 pm and on AXN (StarHub Ch 19) at 9 pm.

MediaCorp TV had remained tight-lipped about the show for months due to the confidentiality agreement it had signed with the CBS network.

Ms Selina Ho, senior assistant vice-president of network programming and promotions at Channel 5, broke the silence yesterday.

She said: 'Legally, we could only publicise the episode a week before the American broadcast, which is next Thursday.'

But details of the race, such as where filming took place, what contestants did, and how they interacted with PCK, will still be no-go zones before the episode airs, she added. Any breach of the embargo would attract a hefty US$10 million (S$17.6 million) penalty.

In fact, media leaks in late June about Singapore's rumoured involvement nearly caused the producers of The Amazing Race 3 to strike Singapore off the race course.

'In its eagerness to break the story, The New Paper nearly jeopardised the Singapore episode when CBS got wind of its report saying that the Race may come here,' said Ms Ho.

The producers, she said, did not want any of the participating teams to get an unfair advantage by finding out they were coming here in September.

But Ms Ho said she convinced the producers to keep Singapore on the map by emphasising that MediaCorp had not disclosed anything at any point.

She had managed to sell Singapore as a location to the co-creator of the programme, Elise Doganieri, in May.

Ms Ho was in Los Angeles sourcing for new programmes at a trade show with her colleague Ms Alice Tan, vice-president of network programming and promotions at Channel 5.

'At the post-party, we spotted Elise and the New Zealander host Phil (Keoghan) at the dessert table and shouted out: 'The Amazing Race'.'

Taken aback initially by Ms Ho's unconventional greeting, Doganieri warmed up after chatting with her.

Ms Ho asked why the Race had bypassed Singapore in the last two seasons when it had been to both Hongkong and Thailand twice.

Doganieri said that it was because she had been under the impression that Singapore was a sterile place with nothing to offer.

After half an hour of hard-sell and an offer of production support and expertise, she said yes to a scouting visit in June.

Together with the Singapore Tourism Board, Channel 5 played host to her and mapped out interesting routes for The Amazing Race.

And when Elise asked to use a 'local icon' as a detour on the Race, Ms Ho offered PCK, in the hope that the character would get international exposure.

In mid-July, Ben Samek, the show's producer, followed up with another site visit with other scouts.

And on Sept 1, Doganieri's husband and co-creator, Bertram van Munster, returned with a 50-strong crew to film the teams during their 24-hour stopover here.

MediaCorp TV also supplied an equal number of production staff. Each signed the confidentiality agreement, Ms Ho said.

But that is as far as it goes.

'Our crew followed them around, but they can't breathe a word before next Thursday,' Ms Ho said.

'Anyway, nobody except the editor knows what scenes survived the snip and made it into the episode. Like you, we'll be watching next week to find out.'

Catch the Singapore leg of The Amazing Race 3 next Thursday on Channel 5 at 7.30 pm and on AXN (StarHub Ch 19) at 9 pm.

THIS WAS FROM SINGAPORE STRAIT INTERACTIVE
The teams on the LRT station were Genken/twins and jack/jill...

:angel: :angel: Where were flo/zack and teri/ ian... ;) ;) ;) ;) :p :p :p :p

TennisToriTerrificTwosome
Nov 30th, 2002, 01:21 PM
http://www.uselessgraphics.com/party048.gifGO JOHN VITO + JILLhttp://www.uselessgraphics.com/party048.gif

King Aaron
Nov 30th, 2002, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by THE NET

Remember what did she do at the fall? She told the boat guy not to leave until Vito come back. Then she was able to lead the race!! (just for a couple minutes though)
;)

yes i do. IMO that doesn't make her a bitch. she's just clever! ;)

King Aaron
Nov 30th, 2002, 03:42 PM
I wonder if they are ever going to Malaysia?

Thanks for the pics marshmellow! :D

Go Jill and Vito!! :D

THE NET
Nov 30th, 2002, 05:31 PM
Will they come to Thailand too? Maybe 3 consecutive times is too much for Thailand. :confused:

I am sure to see at least one team making a stopover in Bangkok airport though.

;)

King Aaron
Dec 1st, 2002, 01:58 PM
lol

bee
Dec 5th, 2002, 11:28 AM
Damn.. Vito and Jill got eliminated!! :( :(
They are going to get married!!! Wished them the best... They work well together.. just a bit slow...
Flo is a jerk!!!
I am sincerely hoping flo and zach are the next to go!!! :) :) :)
Teri and Ian are still in it... :) :)

gorecki
Dec 5th, 2002, 01:20 PM
just caught the 2 hour episode... :sad:

yes Flo can be so bitchy... pity Zach!

Vito and Jill ... :sad: they were first till ... :sad:
they were smiling in the end - which was great to see... :sad:

i pity Ian as well! Teri... :rolleyes:

heck i'm rooting for the two sets of brothers now on! :bounce:

gorecki
Dec 5th, 2002, 01:25 PM
if u don't want to know where they are off to next - skip this post...

they are off to vietnam next week...

MarcusRock
Dec 5th, 2002, 02:06 PM
Flo is a Class A wench now. She is soooo annoying. I was hoping that the first hour was an elimination leg and they'd be out (for Zach's sake). But noooo, they're alive to prolong Zach's torment. He seems like a wimpy, easygoing guy who never gets upset but team him up with mega-wench Flo and it looks like she takes him to the boiling point in next week's episode. Flo is even more verbally abusive than Ian now. If she and Drew ever did hook up, she'd wind up being Drew's flavor of the minute and that's it.

With John Vito and Jill out, I'm rooting for the Baldie Brothers now.

Teri and Ian still going. Who'd of thought that?

Ted of Teds Tennis
Dec 5th, 2002, 07:35 PM
I'm glad Teri and Ian are still in it, if only to piss off Flo. "We were beaten by, like, retired people!!" she sobbed.

Well, it's your tough luck that Ian knows how to assemble a bike. :D

I'm getting to the point where I actually want Teri and Ian to win just because I don't like any of the other three teams.

LeonHart
Dec 5th, 2002, 09:18 PM
John Vito and Jill...:sad:

GO FLO AND ZACH, EVEN THO FLO NEEdS TO KOOL IT

Martian KC
Dec 5th, 2002, 09:24 PM
OMG! Flo the ho better cool her panties, before I smack the crap out of her annoying self! I'm glad Zach finally stood up to her at least for yesterday's sake.

gorecki
Dec 5th, 2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Ted of Teds Tennis
I'm glad Teri and Ian are still in it, if only to piss off Flo. "We were beaten by, like, retired people!!" she sobbed.

*chuckle*

and she was so sure they were all ahead of Ian/Teri when they flew from Switzerland to KL...and on the train from KL to Singapore... :rolleyes:

i;d have dump her into Lake Geneva if i were Zach... :P

King Aaron
Dec 6th, 2002, 07:03 PM
John Vito and Jill are out :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
At least they were happy and not mad or anything. They're such a good team! :)

Go Ken and Gerard!!! ;)

They came to Malaysia!! :bounce:

Ted of Teds Tennis
Dec 12th, 2002, 02:13 AM
It's too bad that Derek and Drew are out. At least, however, we don't have to see that bitch Flo getting it on with Drew. If I were Drew I would have told her I was gay and started flirting with Zach. ;)

I'm beginning to like Teri and Ian. Ian may be overly intense, but unlike Flo, if he and Teri lose, he's not going to be sobbing. And Ken and Gerard are just too smarmy. They get on my nerves.

Martian KC
Dec 12th, 2002, 02:34 AM
Uggh! Ian and Teri are winning!:rolleyes: I just hope they lose.

Chance
Dec 12th, 2002, 03:17 AM
I love this show- but I think we are behind a couple of episodes- so I don't want to read the other posts.
Even though I'm so tempted

gorecki
Dec 12th, 2002, 07:11 AM
what a topsy turvy end to the penultimate episode!

i only have one team left to cheer for... *not much guessing needed really considering the other remaining teams...* ;)

Dawn Marie
Dec 12th, 2002, 07:41 AM
I Like TERI AND IAN!! I'm rooting for them all the way!! I think they both compliment each othe well. I don't like any of the other teams left so GO TERI GO IAN!!

Flo is a trip, but at least she wants to win the thing, where as Zach is like such a idiot at times. He wants to do the stupidist things at the wrong times. Even tho I want Flo to lose, she is playing the game.

Anyhow, I really like the older couple, they are fiesty and really seem into the atmosphere and not just the money. I like to see the players appreciate the citites they go to. I thought Ian was touching when he talked about The Vietnam War. He loved it there, and that made me happy. A softer Ian showed up tonight, and I liked it.

GO TERI AND IAN!! :)

bee
Dec 12th, 2002, 11:28 AM
the wonder twins are out... :) :) :)
For the first time, I think Flo has a point... why should Zach be on another lane.. they should be together....

Flo and Zach .... unconciously helped Ken and Gerald... :) :)

I have no idea who is going to win or has a distinct advantage..
But its going to be a great finish next week!!!
:)
Go Teri & Ian!!!

manuelanmaggielover
Dec 12th, 2002, 11:52 AM
I too am pulling for Teri and Ian;)

THE NET
Dec 12th, 2002, 05:45 PM
I turned to cheer Terri and Ian now.

Flo is just too bitch. I can't stand her.

I am glad the twins are out! They have no brains!! How idiot are they using umbrellas while it was stroming!

Go Terri and Ian!

King Aaron
Dec 13th, 2002, 01:26 PM
Come on 'Oh Brothers'!!!! :D They're so funny!!!

Flo should real pissed cause she can't see Drew anymore!!! :D

Terri and Ian proved that they're as good as the young ones. I don't see them winning unless the other teams get left behind.

Martian KC
Dec 15th, 2002, 06:04 PM
Grrr@Ian and Terri! Why do they keep advancing!:(

Goo Ken and Gerard!!

MarcusRock
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Dawn Marie
Even tho I want Flo to lose, she is playing the game I have to disagree with you a little there. Even though she has feelings for Drew or whatever, they are competing teams. Why in the world is she holding seats on a plane for the wonder twins? It's even more foolish to do so when they're the last team to leave the pit stop. Zach is even more foolish for agreeing to do it. As soon as Drew started talking about helping Flo and Zach, Derek corrected him right away. The way you play the game is to secure your first place or better finish first, THEN help out who you want. Ken & Gerard got it right when they received the info from Flo at the end. They didn't help the twins. Alliances mean nothing when survival is at stake. That's how you play.

With new life, I believe Ken and Gerard will take it all and Teri and Ian will place second.

Sorry I'm so late but I only watched the tape last night.

MarcusRock
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by aaron®
Flo should real pissed cause she can't see Drew anymore!!! :D
It's even better knowing that the wench was indirectly responsible for sending them home. I wish it was her and Zach leaving though. Derek and Drew would have mounted a better challenge in the end. I don't give Flo and Zach any chance at winning it all. To quote Flo, they'll get "beat by two retired people." Everyone watch the last episode with plenty of cheese for Flo's whine.

THE NET
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:25 PM
I do agree with you MarcusRock. Flo let her LUST took over.

;)

köj-è
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:45 AM
As usual maybe the Final-final action is running, and maybe Terri-Ian have a problem with that so maybe I go with Flo and Zach! :rolleyes:

Dawn Marie
Dec 18th, 2002, 01:34 PM
I disagree guys cause this game is only about first place during the VERY LAST LEG. It's all about not coming in LAST throughout the entire game until the last leg. She's is playing the game, 4 heads is better then 2 when it comes to the first few rounds. The twins are/were usable as well as those twins were for her. I just disagree with her treatemnt of Zach and her remarks about Ian and Teri about them both being old. I also didn't like how she spoke to the people at the Airport to hurt the fireman and policeman's chances. She is though imho playing this game, and frankly she's more about winning then Zach is.

Although the best players imho are TERI AND IAN. They had no help and are still in 3rd place!!! WOW!

GO TERI AND GO IAN!!

MarcusRock
Dec 18th, 2002, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Dawn Marie
.... and frankly she's more about winning then Zach is.

Although the best players imho are TERI AND IAN. They had no help and are still in 3rd place!!! WOW! Completely agree with you here.

Ted of Teds Tennis
Dec 19th, 2002, 02:52 AM
God dammit!

That nasty bitch Flo won!

Meesh
Dec 19th, 2002, 03:08 AM
Out of the three teams I would of liked to have seen the brothers win! If Terry and Ian won I would never watch the show again! He was soo disrespectful of his wife and everyone!

I'm not a doctor but I swear that FLO is BIPOLAR and needs to be medicated! ("I love you Zack, I hate you ZACK, Let's win this thing, That's it I'm quiting") AHHHHHHHH!

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 19th, 2002, 03:22 AM
I am so fucking pissed. I came home from work and wanted to sleep for one hour and slept for four fucking hours and missed the who damn show. PLEASE someone teel me what happened....:sad:

Tratree
Dec 19th, 2002, 03:35 AM
Flo and Zach won, Teri and Ian second and the O Brothers was last. I'm not sure how the brothers got so behind.....there was a foot race earlier in the last city (Seattle), but the final wasn't a foot race and Flo and Zach won easily. It was really cute cuz they thought they were 2nd and thought Gerald and Ken were hiding and then everyone told them that they won the $1 mil and Flo was like "SHUT UP!" She asked Phil if he was sure. She did annoy me, but you have to give it to her....she did keep going. I was laughing at her apologizing to Zach for beina a total pain in the ass in the taxi. He was like, "You weren't a TOTAL pain in the ass......"

I was just happy Teri and Ian didn't win. He is such an ass. I don't know how Teri lives with him, although she's a bit of a ninny as well. I'm happy a woman finally was part of a winning team on TAR. EVEN IF it had to be Flo :P

Meesh
Dec 19th, 2002, 03:41 AM
It was a tight race! As soon as one team got ahead they would all be even on a train or plane.
Flo decided to quit as soon as they started and bitched and moaned! Ian and Terry were looking at first place until they got lost driving in U.S. The look on Zack's face when they found out they were first was cool! They thought they were in second place! All the teams that were eliminated were at the finish line cheering them on!

I wanted John Vito and Jill to win but they were too nice! They were not obnoxious and agressive. You need to have a little of both to win! and LUCK!

I recorded the show if you really really want it.

Curtis F
Dec 19th, 2002, 03:43 AM
Thanks for ruining it for those of us on the West Coast.

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 19th, 2002, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by Meesh
It was a tight race! As soon as one team got ahead they would all be even on a train or plane.
Flo decided to quit as soon as they started and bitched and moaned! Ian and Terry were looking at first place until they got lost driving in U.S. The look on Zack's face when they found out they were first was cool! They thought they were in second place! All the teams that were eliminated were at the finish line cheering them on!

I wanted John Vito and Jill to win but they were too nice! They were not obnoxious and agressive. You need to have a little of both to win! and LUCK!

I recorded the show if you really really want it.

OMG Meesh, yes I would love it....Thank you. I wil pay the expenses...THANKS...

Dawn Marie
Dec 19th, 2002, 03:56 AM
I am disgusted with how they cheated and still won. Oh so it was okay to change tickets? They also got other people to row them in those boats.

the show was so rigged, to get them both to win it.

Anyhow, I was in 10 different chat
I was in about 10 different chatrooms and 99.9% of the people are tearing FLO's ass up!! LMAO:)

I know people are laughing at American right about now. Zach the bitch and Flo the clown idiot won. Sheesh.

I am done with this show. Not enough diversity for me to cheer on.:)

Tennisace
Dec 19th, 2002, 05:58 AM
OMFG, once again for the second straight season I'm dissapointed in the winners...quitters really do win, is that the message they want to send across?

Jeff
Dec 19th, 2002, 07:33 AM
I'm so glad I didn't pay attention to this thread until AFTER the west coast aired the final show ;)

Anyway, congrats to Flo & Zach! Seriously I can't believe they won the race, considering Flo is the biggest whiner I've ever seen in my life. It was so hilarious to see her trying to hold up that bike:D But, Kudos to Zach...just the opposite--one of the most patient guys I've ever met in my life. He deserved it.

köj-è
Dec 19th, 2002, 12:55 PM
Congratulations to Flo and Zach!!! :D :bounce: :bounce:

Tratree
Dec 19th, 2002, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by ProudToBeAsian
Thanks for ruining it for those of us on the West Coast.

Why the hell would you read this thread when you know it's aired on the East Coast if you didn't want to know. It's called turn off the internet if you don't want information. I get east coast feeds on satellite, but if I don't want to know who won something or a score, I don't go looking where I know it will be discussed or posted.

Yak
Dec 19th, 2002, 03:30 PM
Is there a rule written somewhere that you can not make someone row for you? Why is it not ok to cancel a pair of tickets and buy two new ones? Ken and Gerard did the same thing and no one are calling them cheaters.

Something is called cheating when it's written in the rule book that it's not allowed. Like the two morons(Heather and Eve) who didn't read there clue properly and got to one pitstop by taxi and arrived first but then after, they got eliminated.

Zach is just an awsome guy! He kept is cool while his retarded psycho partner lost it on more then one occasion. Kudos to him! He deserves 99,99 and a ¼ % of the credit.

I wanted K and G to win :sad:

Congrats anyway to ZACH :kiss:!!!..............................and to flo :sad:

MarcusRock
Dec 19th, 2002, 03:35 PM
Man, was I wrong or what? I thought they'd finish in the opposite order they did. I can't stand the fact that Flo won. Zach deserved something for taking her abuse but at the same time, he put up with it too.

Even if my favorites didn't win, it's still a great show and probably the best of all the "reality" shows. Nothing on TV is more riveting. Hurry up season 4.

King Aaron
Dec 19th, 2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Meesh

I wanted them to win too!! :sad: They were my absolute favorite. The part where the said they were gonna have kids and get married was so sweet! :D

King Aaron
Dec 19th, 2002, 06:09 PM
:mad: :fiery: Absolutely furious!!!! Flo should not deserve to win. Zach should!!!!

There was no foot race to the end like the previous season!!! :fiery: They would have struggled with Flo whinning!!

THE NET
Dec 19th, 2002, 06:27 PM
Goshh...I was hoping that Terri and Ian will win!! :mad:

I hate Flo...she is a real bitch...if it's not because of Zack, she won't win this thing! If she come with Drew...I am sure they will break up through the show!! I just want Zack to be my bf!! Gosh...he's so calm! ;)

Good job Terri and Ian, Ken and Gerald!!

Congratulation to Flo and Zach...this season is much more fun than the past two. :o

GO AMAZING RACE!!! :bounce:

Martian KC
Dec 19th, 2002, 10:25 PM
Congrats to Zach!:p:D I would pay him a million alone for putting up with the bitch!

Greenout
Dec 20th, 2002, 12:09 AM
It's funny how you mentioned that thing about having
some people row the straw boat. What's the difference
between that, and some other time violations.

No FLO!! Hell isn't a Vietnamese train ride- it's YOU!!!!!!

I like Zach- poor guy. Is he the nicest guy in the world or what
to put up with such crap. The best thing to happen to him was
when FLO hooked up with one of the twins. Good riddence HARPIE!!

I wanted Terri and Ian to win. They didn't cheat, nor did they use
other teams to get where they were. They did it all themselves.
I was hoping that they would win, and Terri could purchase another
house, and move into it with the kids to get away from Ian. What
a saint of a woman to put up with that husband for over 20 years.

Curtis F
Dec 20th, 2002, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by Tratree
Why the hell would you read this thread when you know it's aired on the East Coast if you didn't want to know. It's called turn off the internet if you don't want information. I get east coast feeds on satellite, but if I don't want to know who won something or a score, I don't go looking where I know it will be discussed or posted.

I thought people knew better and would post SPOILER alerts. I came in to see who people were rooting for and forgot about the time difference. I shouldn't have sulked online because you're right that it was my own fault. Anyway I'm really happy though that my team won. It made it that much more fun to watch the finale knowing that Flo & Zach had already snagged the million.

zut16
Dec 20th, 2002, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Dawn Marie :
They also got other people to row them in those boats.

If you think about it, Teri didn't technically ride her bike and neither did Ken and they needed locals to help them to the clue. so, it wasn't any different from Floz and Zach asking the locals for help too.

Hell, Flo's whining was getting on my nerves but they still finished first. No matter how much people say Flo doesn't deserve any part of the money, this race is still about two people. Definitely not a 50-50 divide but still Flo deserves some of the money. She made it to the finish line, right?

;)

Either way, TAR this season eliminated most of the contestants at the right time. Dennis and Andrew and John Vito and Jill were a little unlucky but for the most part, the contestants deserved to be eliminated. In fact, I felt Andre and Damon should have been eliminated earlier. They were just totally clueless.

King Aaron
Dec 20th, 2002, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by zut16
If you think about it, Teri didn't technically ride her bike and neither did Ken and they needed locals to help them to the clue. so, it wasn't any different from Floz and Zach asking the locals for help too.

Ken did. Gerrard didn't ;)