PDA

View Full Version : Iva in Russia

croat123
Oct 1st, 2002, 11:15 PM
Iva is playing Dementieva on center cout tomorrow. Head to head Elena leads 3-0, but the last one (@ Wimby) was competative. The other 2 were in 2000 when Elena was in the to 10 and Iva was struggling. They will play tomorrow on Center Court.

TS
Oct 2nd, 2002, 05:36 AM
Go Iva Go!!!!!!!!!!

If ever there was a chance to catch an out of sorts Elena, it is now! It will be tough, with the crowd against her, and the fact Elena has finals points to defend from last year...so she will come out with guns blazing.

Anyway, good luck to our girl :)

Master Lu
Oct 2nd, 2002, 05:21 PM
ok, I'm tired... :sad:

Sandstorm
Oct 2nd, 2002, 08:16 PM
Iva lost again!:(

Iva lost 4:6,1:6:(

Whats happened with IVA!?
Where is her form?

poor Iva

TS
Oct 3rd, 2002, 03:51 PM
yuck :(

Elena certainly has the wood over Iva...I was hoping for a better effort at least.

Where to now??? Some of these losses are getting so damn frustrating :( Either she has the desire or she doesn't. Iva is so tough to figure out...pre injury Iva was always very consistent but now if you stuck her in a challenger she wouldnt even be a cert to win it, yet could come out and win a tier 1 the next week and so forth :confused:

lol, who knows she might come out and win Filderstadt next week ;) :rolleyes:

Master Lu
Oct 3rd, 2002, 04:28 PM
Well, first she'll have to get into Filderschtad. :( And in Zurich. :mad: At least she's in Linz MD.

I still think she's gonna make the quarters of one of these three. I'm also almost sure she's not gonna win more then two matches together in the other two tournies. :fiery:

On a side note, Amanda is back into top20. I'm glad for her, but how the heck can she do that out of the blue with no tournies under her belt, and Iva is barely top30 with a Tier1 win and a Tier3 final. :mad: Consistency, I guess, but still... :fiery:

xcrtbckhnd
Oct 4th, 2002, 03:02 AM
But I thought that Iva would have a tough time in this match anyways....probably a little psychological since Elena has really owned their Head2Head in the past. Well, let's hope our darling DIVA gets into the Main Draw in her next tourni and does well!