PDA

View Full Version : Cheering thread for Magüi Serna!

MS
Sep 26th, 2002, 08:17 AM
Magüi is scheduled to play the qualifying here (BTW, the qualifying this week seems to be terrible if you are not lucky with the draw ;)).

So, let's see if Magüi can win some matches here and get some points to try to enter the top 50 again.

¡¡¡VAMOS MAGÜI!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Nobody in Moscow this week? :p

Nina_rus
Oct 1st, 2002, 07:29 PM
I am, I saw her match on Sunday, she played very well :D, shes great to watch, I posted a little report at www.atpworld.com with a pic (Kremlin Cup forum, Sunday report), if you want I can post more photos here

Jorn
Oct 1st, 2002, 10:23 PM
Vamos Magüi!!! :)

Jorn
Oct 1st, 2002, 10:24 PM
Nina_rus, thanks I am sure we (and MS) want more pics :)

Gallofa
Oct 1st, 2002, 10:53 PM
Yes, we'd love to see more pics! :D

Thanks!!!

Jorn
Oct 1st, 2002, 11:25 PM
I have seen nina's pic, Magui still in the same outfit ;)

Good luck in todays match against Paola (Finally they meet) ;)

I could maybe also post more Leipzig pics? :) even MS has got mostly all.

Gallofa
Oct 2nd, 2002, 12:57 AM
Hey Jorn, I would love to see those pics too :) did you post them somewhere on the Board? I am almost never around these days, so I might have missed them if you did post them.

MS
Oct 2nd, 2002, 07:26 AM
Yes, post them here, Jorn ;). And also you, Nina_rus (and thanks for the report!)

Magüi plays today against Paola, hard match, but she can win (and lose, lol), and her present would be playing Lindasay tomorrow, not bad ;).

¡¡VAMOS!! :):)

BB
Oct 2nd, 2002, 10:42 AM
VAMOUSSSS MAGÜÜÜÜI! :cool: She won the first set 6/2! Keep going Magüi!

MS
Oct 2nd, 2002, 11:03 AM
Damn, Magüi is losing 2-5 in the second, let's hope she isn't too tired. ¡¡¡VAMOS!!! (I can't follow this match, but I'll try to see how they finish...)

¡¡VAMOS!! :):):)

Jorn
Oct 2nd, 2002, 12:25 PM
Magüi won 6-2, 2-6, 6-2 :):):)

Now she have won 4 matches in Moskow!!!

Bea, I have only post one pic in atpworld. will post some here later. (but my pic are in a bad quality, imo)

MS
Oct 2nd, 2002, 12:27 PM
Well done, Magüi!!! Next is....Lindsay ;)

:):):)

Jorn
Oct 2nd, 2002, 01:07 PM
Magüi in Leipzig.

BB
Oct 2nd, 2002, 01:08 PM
Congrats Magüi, well dane! ;)

Jorn
Oct 2nd, 2002, 01:27 PM
Magüi/Nadia in Leipzig dubs.

Gallofa
Oct 2nd, 2002, 02:30 PM
Well done Magüi!!! :) :D

Let's keep going now!!!!

Thanks for the pics Jorn!!! but OMG! was there ANYONE on the stands in Leipzig? I can't believe there is not one single person watching that Nadia/Magüi match!

BTW, Nadia Petrova is such a great player, isn't she? I really like her.

Jorn
Oct 2nd, 2002, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Gallofa

Thanks for the pics Jorn!!! but OMG! was there ANYONE on the stands in Leipzig? I can't believe there is not one single person watching that Nadia/Magüi match!

Only few, about 10 watch that dubs match, they play late in the evening. (from 22-24!) The German crowd left after last singles match. Yes Nadia is a great player, wonder why she don't play dubs with Magui this week? (Maybe she prefer to play 1st match loser Dokic??) ;)

Good luck tomorrow Magüi!! (Hope we can watch on Eurosport) :)

Nina_rus
Oct 2nd, 2002, 09:23 PM
another Magui pic I took, will post more tomorrow :)

MS
Oct 3rd, 2002, 07:21 AM
Thanks for the pics!!! :):)

Magüi has a really tough match today (seeing her previous matches against Lindsay, I think I prefer not following the scpres ;)), just hoping that Magüi can play at her best and can win as many games as possible. If she wins, I think I'll die :p

MS
Oct 3rd, 2002, 12:31 PM
Bad luck, Magüi lost to Lindsay, but at least the score is 'decent', no bagel this time ;).

Magüi is still 'alive' in dubs, but I think she 'should' lose today in dubs in order to be ready for Filderstadt's qualifying, where she has point to defend....

¡¡VAMOS MAGÜI!! :):)

Jorn
Oct 3rd, 2002, 05:59 PM
Magüi also lost in dubs :sad: Now she can travel to Germany again and play Filderstadt qualies good luck!!

Nina_rus
Oct 3rd, 2002, 07:00 PM
I saw the third set of the doubles match today, bad luck :(

Here are some photos to cheer you up a bit

Nina_rus
Oct 3rd, 2002, 07:02 PM
another :)