PDA

View Full Version : Weight Loss -I need help

Wendy Turnball
Sep 25th, 2002, 09:55 PM
G'day fellow boarders. This board seems to be a complete wealth of knowledge so I thought I'd look here before seeking medical advice.
Does anyone know of any good weight loss tips? I'm trying to shed a few pounds before Pam Shriver's annual celeb Giraffe beach party - I've got a bikini to fit into and I don't want Pamela upstaging me as usual.
Any ideas??

Jetta
Sep 25th, 2002, 09:57 PM
eat more chocolate ice cream :p

Helen Lawson
Sep 25th, 2002, 09:58 PM
Go on the Karen Carpenter diet. It really works. Just remember to go off of it when you dip below about 105 pounds. Here is how it works. Before you eat something, ask yourself "What would Karen do?" We know that Karen would NOT eat it. You will fall off the wagon a few times. It is natural. If you end up eating a box of cookies, DO NOT PURGE. It is ok. But you absolutely CANNOT eat anything else for about 4 days. Otherwise, stick to carrots and celery.

BritneySpearsIsHot
Sep 25th, 2002, 09:58 PM
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, thought this was serious

Wendy Turnball
Sep 25th, 2002, 09:59 PM
Weight LOSS Lexy dear! 'fraid that choccie ice cream is just er....mmmmm...fattening... :drool: <putting on more pounds>

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Sep 25th, 2002, 10:00 PM
me too.. lol :p

Jetta
Sep 25th, 2002, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Wendy Turnball
Weight LOSS Lexy dear! 'fraid that choccie ice cream is just er....mmmmm...fattening... :drool: <putting on more pounds>

ohhhhhhh oops.... :o

erm.......eat LESS chocolate ice cream......:p

Jetta
Sep 25th, 2002, 10:08 PM
Wendy don't lose weight, you look fa.......fine as usual! :D

Annabel Croft
Sep 25th, 2002, 10:09 PM
Why not ask me, connoiseur of the scrawny arm and protruding collarbone? Not to mention the cadaverlike cheekbones :kiss:

I recommend Wenders, eating reguarly, say... 7 times a day. However you only can eat ONE stick of celery/raisin each time, or else you must erm, yes.

If that's too difficult i suggest laxatives.

BritneySpearsIsHot
Sep 25th, 2002, 10:10 PM
Spread honey on your butt cheeks and run through a bee farm

Trust me it will all be gone b4 you know it

Wendy Turnball
Sep 25th, 2002, 10:21 PM
Laxatives Annabel??? Why, thinking of you Crofty makes me want to crap every time.

Annabel Croft
Sep 25th, 2002, 10:26 PM
Wendolina, how vulgar.

Did your mother never teach you manners?

Did your mother never teach you to STOP STUFFING YOURSELF?

Wendy Turnball
Sep 25th, 2002, 10:30 PM
Dear Annabel Soft,

Did your mother ever teach you to eat??

Did your mother never teach you to STOP BEING A FOOL?? <see Interceptor for Details>

Your honour, I rest my case. :p

Annabel Croft
Sep 25th, 2002, 10:37 PM
Interceptor was legendary :o

At least I look good in lycra leotards Wenders, not like a glorified michelin man.

Emphasis on the man :kiss:

BillieJeanKing
Sep 25th, 2002, 10:50 PM
Ladies (if I can call you that), you are a disgrace to the world of former tennis professionals. I did not invent the greatest sport on earth and present you with the finest tour EVER for you to bicker so senselessly.

Wendy I could not advise you on such matters as obesity, for I am still in my youthful prime and can still wear the same clothes I wore when I was 16. I cannot even sympathise with your situation. For you to have let yourself go is most unfortunate. Shape up girl...get the Tae-Bo vids and maybe one day you'll look good enough to grace MY tour.

Jetta
Sep 25th, 2002, 10:50 PM
Is this ask annabel Croft anything thread? :p

Pamela Shriver
Sep 25th, 2002, 10:55 PM
Ask Annabel Soft anything thread??!?! NOoooooooo. Over my er George's dead body <which may be soon y'know>

Wenders, you're a fun luvin' chick who loves to eat. Just be a little more sensible in your eating habits. I mean, washing your hair in milkshakes and brushing your teeth with chocolate is not the way to go!
Not to make you bad or anything but I can eat and eat and never put on any weight. Goes to my neck I think.

MegShaughnessy
Sep 25th, 2002, 10:58 PM
I think I might be useful here, well I have to be useful somewhere.

My advice to you Wendy is to employ my eating plan. That is...to not eat. It serves me very well. I keep my figure (aka the railing) by using this plan. One day Wendy, you might be able to look as good as me. And if you do, then you can sneak into open-air rock concerts with me via the railings. It's a great way to save money which is ultra-useful if you're having a shit year like me and have no prize-money to your name.

Wendy Turnball
Sep 25th, 2002, 11:03 PM
Meg?? Meg-ahnn!? I can't see you! I keep blinking and missing you. Just now I thought I was talking to you, only to find I was indeed talking to the lampost outside. Too similar in shape, size and personality.

CliffRichard
Sep 25th, 2002, 11:17 PM
The key to healthy weight - prayer. Its the only way. Why else do you think I look so good? I am 98 after all!

Luna_Angel_84
Sep 25th, 2002, 11:21 PM
God Cliff, I always wondered ho you got to be so buff! :p

Barrie_Dude
Sep 25th, 2002, 11:59 PM
A Giraffe? In A Bikini? EWWWWWWW....!!