PDA

View Full Version : Brisbane match videos

Lord Sneeze
Jan 7th, 2010, 12:01 PM
If anyone is interested i have a copy of every match so far played on Pat rafter arena and every hopman cup womens single match. I may be able to upload one as a trial over the next few days. I can make it have no end changes if people want for me to make it easier.

Any suggestions on what match i should do. Ill just poll it to make it easier.

tennisvideos
Jan 8th, 2010, 10:56 AM
If anyone is interested i have a copy of every match so far played on Pat rafter arena and every hopman cup womens single match. I may be able to upload one as a trial over the next few days. I can make it have no end changes if people want for me to make it easier.

Any suggestions on what match i should do. Ill just poll it to make it easier.

Good on you as I think it's great to make footage available to tennis fans.

I have also recorded many onto DVD for Karen at her Tennis Videos site for any fans who want to collect DVDs. You can see the link in my signature below.

I did miss Justine's first match though as I didn't realise Channel 7 were showing every day of the tournament. Not to worry.

Lord Sneeze
Jan 8th, 2010, 11:50 AM
Good on you as I think it's great to make footage available to tennis fans.

I have also recorded many onto DVD for Karen at her Tennis Videos site for any fans who want to collect DVDs. You can see the link in my signature below.

I did miss Justine's first match though as I didn't realise Channel 7 were showing every day of the tournament. Not to worry.

They showed every day bar the first day. I recorded them all onto my Blu ray HD, which i can dub over to dvd and change the file extentions for easy upload. Ill probably post part 1 of a match in the next few days depending on how long it takes to upload. Mainly to see how it works

Its likely ill post it on Veoh as it is possible to download the videos on that site aswell as stream from it. I got both matches from today, aswell as Robson v Dementiava from the hopman cup.

Lord Sneeze
Jan 13th, 2010, 03:36 AM
Posting the first part of the safarova v Clijsters match tonight. Hopefully it wont take long to upload a 900MG File

Daniela-Is-Mine
Jan 13th, 2010, 08:05 PM
Will you post the dani agi match too please :)

Lord Sneeze
Jan 14th, 2010, 02:46 AM
I can post the hantuchova v szavay match aswell. Im currently playing around with the settings to try to compact the videos dow to something people can download easy. I cant upload for streaming as they are dvd VOB files.

Ill let you know how i go.

Edit: I have found no way to do this except uploading the full files. if people want to download huge files i can still do it. but it may take along time