PDA

View Full Version : Spice Girls to reform: RUMOURS!

LittleTennisFan
Sep 25th, 2002, 06:14 PM
source: The Sun

http://www.thesun.co.uk/thumbnail/0,,2002440440,00.jpg

HARD-UP MEL B is making a desperate attempt to re-form the SPICE GIRLS.

Scary, whose solo singing career has bombed, flew to the US on Monday to talk to MEL C about reviving the fab five.

Yes. five — Mel wants former band member GERI HALLIWELL back on board and insists the Spice Girls are NOT finished.

After her final night in West End play The Vagina Monologues on Saturday, she told pals: “I’m off to America to see Mel C. The band ARE still together.”

A friend tells me: “Mel B is going to visit Mel C to get plans started for a comeback.

“Mel C is about to start promoting her second album and Mel is scared Sporty won’t want to come back to the band once her solo work gets in gear.”

The pal added: “Both Posh and Sporty have said that the band is finished, but Mel B wants one last go.

“Her acting career may be taking off but the music is where her heart is — and she has nothing left in that area.”

Mel B plays a nurse in new BBC drama Burn It, which will hit screens next year.

Mel C and Geri are the only Spice Girls with solo record deals after Virgin dropped Emma, Victoria and Mel B.

An insider tells me that Mel B wants to set up massive live dates for the band as well as a new record — and she wants Popstars: The Rivals judge Geri involved.

My source said: “It’s all very ironic. Mel was the one who originally engineered the band’s split to go solo, but she has had some financial worries recently.

“Now she wants Geri to get back for some live dates.

“It seems to hinge on whether Mel C’s solo career can work.

“A Spice Girls stadium tour of the world would be a must for fans and it would be very lucrative for the girls, who have yet to really set the world alight outside the group.”

In March, Mel B was forced to sell her £3.5million mansion because she was broke. Once reckoned to be worth £20million, her outrageous spending has left her struggling.

Her bitter split with ex-husband JIMMY GULZAR cost £750,000.

The Spice Girls were, or should that be are, the biggest girl band ever.

They sold more than 30million records and were the first group to have their first six singles go straight in at No1 in the UK charts.

LINK: The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002441049,00.html)

shirley
Sep 25th, 2002, 06:24 PM
No chance of this ever happening.

Mel C won't do it her solo career is good and she has a new album coming out and well since Geri left the band there has been lots if BAD stuff said and lots of bitching so it won't happen.

anabel
Sep 25th, 2002, 06:42 PM
omg i hope this happens!!

King Lindsay
Sep 25th, 2002, 07:02 PM
Dear God no! Although, I doubt it'll happen.

Besides, the Spice Girls, even if they do get back together, will never have the same success that they once did.

JC
Sep 25th, 2002, 07:04 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Double Fault
Sep 25th, 2002, 07:58 PM
I hope not!!! IMO, they were dreadfull.

Nicoleke
Sep 25th, 2002, 08:06 PM
Come back girls :) :D :) :D ;) !!!!!

" Goodbye my friend, it' s not the end ..... "

irma
Sep 25th, 2002, 08:12 PM
why would them make themselves even more pathetic. their time is over already for a long time :rolleyes:

Monica_Rules
Sep 25th, 2002, 08:56 PM
This would be bloody funny!

Pamela Shriver
Sep 25th, 2002, 09:44 PM
I think I should join them instead. Giraffey-Spice! Well, I certainly wouldn't be Sporty. Maybe CommentatorSpice?

"....when 2 giraffes become one...."

Barrie_Dude
Sep 25th, 2002, 11:08 PM
Spice Girls Reunite? :eek: :eek: OMG!!!THE HORRORS!!!:eek: :eek:

CliffRichard
Sep 25th, 2002, 11:09 PM
Tut, I think I shall still beat them to Number One with my rendition of "He's Got The Whole World In His Hands"

Luna_Angel_84
Sep 25th, 2002, 11:11 PM
Eurgh, God help my ears. :o

CliffRichard
Sep 25th, 2002, 11:14 PM
Claire, you love me really :kiss: :p

RYNJ
Sep 26th, 2002, 04:27 AM
GIRL POWER!!!!

Beat
Sep 26th, 2002, 07:40 AM
how pathetic! mel b must be really desperate.
I thought they hated each other's fucking guts?? :rolleyes:

Jen
Sep 26th, 2002, 08:20 AM
i love the spice girls but it'll never happen :(
victorias just had another baby so i doubt she'll want to be dancing around on stage again..

Darran
Sep 26th, 2002, 08:50 AM
Victoria didnt dance, she simply pointed and pouted. :D

King Aaron
Sep 26th, 2002, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Latimerontheloose
Victoria didnt dance, she simply pointed and pouted. :D

lol :)

spiceboy
Sep 26th, 2002, 10:46 AM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

shirley
Oct 1st, 2002, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Beat
how pathetic! mel b must be really desperate.
I thought they hated each other's fucking guts?? :rolleyes:

Mel B: Like where did all her money go?

selesfan1
Oct 1st, 2002, 09:31 PM
I would like to see them back together but the music they sang wouild not fly today.

Halardfan
Oct 1st, 2002, 09:37 PM
Mel C was the talaented memeber of the group, and should concentrate oner her own career from her on, she is the only one whose solo stuff is of quality.