PDA

View Full Version : Yes, I kicked the bitches car

ttaM
Sep 25th, 2002, 05:29 PM
I'm walking back to my car after class. I parked in the parking garage on the 2nd level. I get out of the staircase and see this bitch parked her car so damn close to mine I can't get in the driver side door. Infact, just to get to the driver side door I had to side step because that is how much room I had to move. So, I was pissed. I kicked her car, unlocked my driver side door, and slammed it into her passenger side door 3 times till it left a pretty good scratch on her white car. I had to get into my car by the passenger side door, and had to crawl over everything. And being almost 6'0" it wasn't easy. And when I pulled out, I intentionally (although I really had no choice either) side swiped her car as I turned out of the lot. I usually don't take my anger out of cars or people. But this bitch had to have noticed how close she parked to my car. Grrrrr

Lesson: If you park next to a silver, '92 olds achieva. make sure you leave enough room to let the driver get it, or he will take it out of your car!

:wavey:

Other than that my day is going well! :) How's yours?

disposablehero
Sep 25th, 2002, 05:30 PM
Not mature.

ttaM
Sep 25th, 2002, 05:32 PM
It wasn't meant to be. :D

But so wan't her parking. So she got what she deserved IMO :)

disposablehero
Sep 25th, 2002, 05:56 PM
She deserved $1000 of damage to her car?

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Sep 25th, 2002, 06:01 PM
omg :eek: didn't your car get damaged too? :confused:

supremeross
Sep 25th, 2002, 06:08 PM
While I don't agree with what you did, I can understand it. Don't you just hate inconsiderate people.

MarcusRock
Sep 25th, 2002, 06:10 PM
A) How do you know it was a she?
B) What's your license plate number?
C) Have you considered anger management therapy?

Jetta
Sep 25th, 2002, 06:11 PM
awwwwww that was rude, but at least you have a reason for your actions. :o

Helen Lawson
Sep 25th, 2002, 06:43 PM
That was pretty bad, far worse than what she did. Maybe she could not park anywhere else and assumed the "nice" guy in the Olds could get in through the passenger side. It is not really that big a deal to go into the passenger side. I would have opted for something more mature, like taking out my lipstick and writing "bitch" on her windshield. Or something like "Dear Bitch: You parked too close to me. Now I have to crawl in through the passenger side. Given my wig, high heels, and age, this will be unpleasant and difficult. I hate you. Thanks, Bitch. Unfondly, Bigger Bitch." I would have written that one in mascara on the passenger window. Then, I would have taken mascara and writtin "bitch" on the driver window with an arrow toward where her head is when she drives. Any one or more of these would have done. So, you can irritate the woman and teach her a lesson, but lipstick and mascara wash off. Now the woman has a car needing body work. Maybe she has little money. If you really want to do the right thing, you should try to contact her and tell her it was an accident and offer to pay for it. That is the bigger person!

the cat
Sep 25th, 2002, 06:47 PM
GoMonica, I hope you're not a candidate for road rage!

If anything, you should have just left a note saying you don't appreciate their car is so close to yours.

And how do you know she parked that way on purpose? Maybe the person's car parked next to her car didn't leave her much room to park. Close parking happens from time to time.

GM, do you realized you could be sued or charged with a crime over this? Was it worth it?

ys
Sep 25th, 2002, 06:48 PM
AFAIR, you are from military? That explains..

Helen Lawson
Sep 25th, 2002, 06:50 PM
Yes, it is a crime, criminal mischief, vandalism, all sorts of things. Was there a security camera in this place? Did someone see you and take down your tag? This is why you need to try to contact "bitch" and offer to pay for it. That will look good if they try to arrest you or charge you with something.

JC
Sep 25th, 2002, 07:01 PM
the same thing happend to my friend and i, but we parked closed to the other car but we left room for the driver to get in (well not that much room for a big person), So when we came back to the parking lot from our class, her car had been scratch all the way aroung with a key, not a very good feed man!

G-Ha
Sep 25th, 2002, 07:09 PM
I like Helen's lipstick and mascara idea: it allows you to be bitchy, enact some revenge, and get your point across all without any permanent damage. But unless you're a drag queen, chances are you didn't have these items handy. Nevertheless, always better to opt with a form a revenge that is less likely to result in possible criminal charges.

Dahveed
Sep 25th, 2002, 07:16 PM
I think that's pretty lame.

Esp. as i parked my car that way 2 days ago lmao, fortunately the guy driving the car next to mine was not as stupid as you..

Double Fault
Sep 25th, 2002, 07:54 PM
If you get so riled about a closely parked car how will you react when something really unpleasant happens?

Crazy Canuck
Sep 25th, 2002, 08:57 PM
I find this pretty funny, but then again I-

1- don't drive
2- dont have a car

ys
Sep 25th, 2002, 09:02 PM
Sometimes you just have no choice, no vacant lots, so cars are getting parked closely. People have to park somewhere. If you can't get in thru driver's door, get in thru the passenger do or thru the moonroof then.. What a big deal..

BritneySpearsIsHot
Sep 25th, 2002, 09:07 PM
Blimey, if i drove and someone parked too close to me and that was the worst thing in my day, i'd celebrate!

Even funnier would have been if it was some huge bloke, who came after you with a shotgun, he he

BritneySpearsIsHot
Sep 25th, 2002, 09:08 PM
btw, i do not agree with vandalising somebody elses property, it's out of order

vw43
Sep 25th, 2002, 09:09 PM
GoMonica: I've done the same thing and I'm proud of it...:) ;) :kiss:

Barrie_Dude
Sep 25th, 2002, 09:29 PM
(Barrie Going Out And Kicking Several Bitches Cars In Honour Of Go Monica) ;)

ttaM
Sep 25th, 2002, 11:20 PM
I know what i did sounded bad. but there really was no damage. because the cars were so close i couldn't get my leg high up enough to kick it hard. And the car doors were so close it left a little mark. and when I hit her car turning out of the parking lot, i just bumped into it. nothing fell off or anything. I doubt he/she will even notice the little mark on the side of the car door. It wasn't like I Dented anything it, broke windows, flattened tires. I'm not that insane ;) I probably did more damage to my car than hers :o...the door panel fell off :o but that wasn't related to the "incident." ;)

If I had to squeeze into the car door I wouldn't mind, but the way this person parked was so horrible and inappropriate that he/she had to have known the person next to her wouldn't have been able to get into the car.

I probably wouldn't have done what i did if I could relive it. I usually don't have road rage, and my day wasn't even going bad. ;) :D

:wavey:

Scotso
Sep 25th, 2002, 11:46 PM
Still, people in the military are supposed to be model citizens. I hope it wasn't the car of that person who payed for your lunch :rolleyes:

ttaM
Sep 26th, 2002, 02:24 AM
I pay for my lunch, so I think I'm good. :D

Next time I'll leave a note. A vulgar note. But a note ;) :D

Barrie_Dude
Sep 26th, 2002, 02:34 AM
You're In The Military? She's lucky you did not use a bazooka or a grenade launcher or something!:rolleyes: :p ;)

i-girl
Sep 26th, 2002, 06:32 AM
someone already asked but you didn't answer, why do you assume it was a woman:rolleyes: .

Crazy Canuck
Sep 26th, 2002, 08:45 AM
That is a good point that I somehow managed to miss :o

The worst drivers I know are men :kiss:

Jay
Oct 1st, 2002, 06:40 PM
hmmm

I got into a spot of bother these last few days over a parking space.

Not only was I 'helping police with their enquires' but I also have to repair a car that belongs to the garage next to mine that got damaged in the fight :(

Candy946
Oct 2nd, 2002, 02:16 AM
lol @ this thread

DutchieGirl
Oct 20th, 2002, 01:38 AM
Still waiting to find out how we know it was a woman driving the car???