PDA

View Full Version : She does quite nice in mixed - will she add doubles or mixed 2010?

ChrisCologne
Jan 5th, 2010, 09:52 PM
Im a huge fan for ages regarding the mixed event in Perth

Sadly enough no pics to be seen here in Germany, Im so frustrated

I like Sabines image as a doubles player. Shes praised in the news for her personality and I like the reaction of both Kiwi and Kohli teaming with her. Shes also praised for her future talent in doubles

My question is, I know doubles could be a huge burden in regular events. But in Grand Slams, its fun, as well as in mixed. So dont we think she could add this event in maybe 2 events this year to re-live the Hopman cup atmosphere or get a regular German doubles team in preparation for London 2012? Till the Olympics, its still this and the following season to go, before teams are determined.

But as we know Kiwi plans to play till then. Hes huge on grass. Sabine could ask him out for Wimbledon and maybe one additional Grand Slam. And she could maybe ask ALG out on 4-6 events each season to test themselves early on for a partnership when Patty is done.

hellas719
Jan 6th, 2010, 02:32 AM
Yeah, I think that it would be good for her to try and help Germany get some medals. Maybe she can play mixed for two or three slams per year, and then play women's doubles with a German player in the slams that she doesn't play mixed in and at a few tour events also :)