PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one that can't use the chat room?

M2k
Sep 25th, 2002, 07:59 AM
everytime I try to enter it tells me I'm not logged in:confused: Is it the same with everyone?

M2k
Sep 25th, 2002, 08:14 AM
arghhhh, I tried again and this is what came up?

You are not registered or not logged in! To register please see the register link in the main window. To login please fill in your username and password in the main window.

The Vampiress
Sep 25th, 2002, 08:21 AM
Toggle around with you Java Settings :) Sometimes Some Java applications might be turned of, so it is good to turn them on so the chatroom is accessible.:)

Hope this helps:)

M2k
Sep 25th, 2002, 08:48 AM
Thanks Allegra, well it seems like i finally ented the chatroom but there is no screen...just a big fat blank square :rolleyes: I know is definitely my java settings, but how do I set them right? I'm quite stupid for this things...:o

The Vampiress
Sep 25th, 2002, 09:23 AM
lol:)

When I first wanted to access it I couldn't, So i turned all of my Java settings on and made sure security was at low. (Just for the chat, then remember ot turn them back on)

Maybe trying to install ure internet explorer windows again, it worked for alot of people.

I wouldn't worry about the chat though :o , there is usually no one in them.;)

M2k
Sep 25th, 2002, 09:33 AM
Oh fuck the Java settings, I went to Internet options and turned on the java settings, didn't work :sad: lol oh well, I don't like chatrooms anyways :mad:

though thanks Allegra for your help ;)