PDA

View Full Version : Anyone up for a match?

DefyingGravity
Dec 14th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Okay, so I'm in tennis withdrawal, living in Ohio in winter....bloody place. I'd absolutely love to play an indoor match. I live in Columbus, and I'm a 19 year old tennis player. I go to Ohio U, and I've been considered by everyone the best on my club team (OU doesn't have varsity tennis because it got Title IX'd). I'd love to play someone at some point while it's still December.

I would probably have to place myself at 5.5-6.0, I play a lot like a confident Ivanovic with the mobility of someone who's deceptively quick, and I'm a guy (thought I should point that out).

Kevin.
Dec 14th, 2009, 11:51 PM
Okay, so I'm in tennis withdrawal, living in Ohio in winter....bloody place. I'd absolutely love to play an indoor match. I live in Columbus, and I'm a 19 year old tennis player. I go to Ohio U, and I've been considered by everyone the best on my club team (OU doesn't have varsity tennis because it got Title IX'd). I'd love to play someone at some point while it's still December.

I would probably have to place myself at 5.5-6.0, I play a lot like a confident Ivanovic with the mobility of someone who's deceptively quick, and I'm a guy (thought I should point that out).
I should have contacted you when I was there a couple weeks ago :lol:

anyone near Warner Robins,GA?