PDA

View Full Version : Sony music president Tommy Mutola's sister in law kidnapped

selesfan1
Sep 23rd, 2002, 09:48 PM
ANUNCIO This so so sad the translation is below

(CNI en Línea) La actriz Laura Zapata y su hermana Ernestina Sodi, familiares del la cantante Thalía, presuntamente fueron secuestradas anoche por un comando fuertemente armado en la zona de Tacuba, en el Distrito Federal.

Fuentes de la policía capitalina recibieron el reporte de que las hermanas circulaban por las inmediaciones de la Normal de Maestros en dos camionetas, luego de salir de un teatro, cuando un comando integrado por aproximadamente 10 individuos les cerraron el paso y las obligaron a bajar de los vehículos.

Enseguida, el grupo armado las obligó a subir a dos camionetas Suburban en las que se las llevaron sin que hasta ayer se conociera su paradero.

Un familiar de las víctimas, de quien no se proporcionó el nombre, acudió a denunciar los hechos a la Agencia 9 del Ministerio Público en la delegación Miguel Hidalgo, pero desistió de presentarla después de que recibió una llamada a su teléfono celular.

Personal de Servicios Periciales de la Procuraduría General de Justicia del Distrito Federal (PGJDF) llegaron al lugar de los hechos a tomar huellas dactilares de las dos camionetas, a una de las cuales le rompieron el cristal para bajar a una de las víctimas.

Las víctimas son hermanas de la actriz y cantante Thalía, quien es esposa del empresario Tony Mottola, de la empresa Sony Music.

SAC-Con información de Notimex

:sad:

The actress Laura Zapata and her sister Ernestina Zodi,relatives of the singer Thalia,presumedly were kidnapped last night by a heavily armed group of people in the neighborhood of Tacuba in the Federal district(Mexico City)

Sources of the police received te report that te sisters were located near the stret de la Normal de Maestros in two trucks after leaving a theater when a group of aout 10 people blocked them off and forced them out of their trucks.

Immediately the people forced them into two trucks and took them to where until yesterday thier whereabouts were not known.

A family member of the victims whose name wasn't given went to denounce the kidnapping at Agency 9 of the Police Station in the delegation of Miguel Hidalgo but dd not present the denounce after receiving a call to their mobile phone.

Service personell of the police arrived at the scene of the kidnapping to take fingerprints of the two trucks at one truck the glass was shattered to remove one of the victims.

The victims are sisters of the actress/singer Thalia who is wife of the president of Sony Music.

This is soo sad even though I don't like Thalia I really like her sister. My thoughts are with them. Tacuba is a dangerous plae in mexico City.

CHOCO
Sep 24th, 2002, 02:57 AM
This is really sad. México second behind Colombia in this hemisphere far as kidnapping. It is big business there and because of it, many wealthy Mexicans move to the USA.

I hope they catch these criminals.

Richie77
Sep 24th, 2002, 05:50 AM
I hope they are found safely! And they catch those who did this.

selesfan1
Sep 24th, 2002, 10:03 PM
Apparently it is now being said that thesepeople had been stalkin her for 6 months and might be politically motivated since she is cousins with a politician who is like a senator.

CHOCO TV people in Mexioc don't make nearly as much as pl in the U.S. but the again Tahlia is her sister and Tahlia's husband is filthy rich.

King Satan
Sep 24th, 2002, 10:27 PM
This is some fucked up shit man, I just hope they get them back safe.

But one thing I don't understand is why they were out in the first place, I mean if they were being stalked for six months, they should have known better.

selesfan1
Sep 25th, 2002, 01:32 AM
oK se what happened was that the stole Laura zapata's car 6 months ago and the authorities believe that they were being stalked because they found the same car from 6 month's ago at the site of the kidnapping. They didn't know thy were being stalked . LAura Zapata drove a red Jetta . The jetta along with the winstar that was stolen from her were found together.

CHOCO
Sep 25th, 2002, 03:27 AM
selesfan1 - I know the people in entertainment business in the US earn more money. But in Mexico there is a bigger gap between the haves and the have nots. As I said earlier, it's an industry there. I remembered when Vicente Fernandez's son was kidnapped along with many other relatives of people in the entertainment business. Also many wealthy businessmen are kidnapped for ransom too.

I read in the Mexican papers today that many people in the entertainment business in Mexico complained about the lack of protection and safety in the streets of Mexico City.

I hope the people responsable for this heinous act are caught and brought to justice.