PDA

View Full Version : The Caroline Wozniacki fanslist !

Martian Jeza
Nov 15th, 2009, 06:11 PM
Hello,

I would like making a Caroline fanslist : Pls put your first and last name ( if you don't want to put your last, just put your first ), date of birth, location, since when you are Caroline fan, if you have MSN, facebook or a blog about her ! Just to make a great Caroline Wozniacki community. If you are interested in my project, just let me know.

I start :

First Name : Jeremie ; Last Name : Won't tell it ; Date of birth : 08/05/1980 ; Location : Brussels ( Belgium ) ; Fan since : November 2008. ; MSN : hingis16@skynet.be ; facebook : hingis16@gmail.com ; Blog : http://carowozniacki.blogspot.com ; Forum : http://carolinewozniacki.xooit.com/index.php ( FR/EN ). If you want to put more informations, don't hesitate.

Morgenstern
Nov 15th, 2009, 07:04 PM
First Name : Kamil ; Last Name : - ; Date of birth : 28/07/1990 ; Location : Lublin (Poland) ; Fan since : January 2008. ; MSN : - ; facebook : caro_fan@wp.pl ; Blog : http://caroline-wozniacki.blog.onet.pl ; Forum : www.wta.fora.pl

Jorn
Nov 15th, 2009, 07:14 PM
First Name : Jorn ; Last Name Hansen ; Date of birth : young? ; Location : Varde (DK) ; Fan since : Juni 2005. ; MSN : - ; facebook : - ; Blog : http://www.caroline-wozniacki.info or www.tina-pisnik.net ; Forum : http://carowozniackiforum.net/forum

Note: I now can update the Website/Blog got a new URL.

VasVas
Nov 15th, 2009, 07:48 PM
First name: Berke
Last name: :rolls:
Date of birth: 1986

I'm a fan since our little interview for a local tennis magazine in 2006.. :angel:

Chrissie-fan
Nov 15th, 2009, 09:17 PM
First name: Gaston
Last name: Lovegame
Date of birth: Let's just say that I remember seeing Chris Evert winning Wimbledon in 1976

At my age and especially since Jenny and Martina Hingis retired from the game I didn't really expect myself to become a fan in the true meaning of the word of any player ever again, although I would always be a fan of the game. But Wozzy continued to grow on me all year. Guess I'm a 'real' fan since the US Open.

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 17th, 2009, 02:04 PM
First name: Kimmy
Last name: N/A
D.O.B: 88-08-12 (y/m/d)
MSN: realmadfan@hotmail.com
Facebook: realmadfan@hotmail.com

Been a real fan this year...she grew on me...she's really pretty and nice but seems to have a very good fighting spirit on court and i love it :)

Хлоэ
Nov 17th, 2009, 10:27 PM
First Name: Tamara
Date of birth: 27/09/1984
Fan since: Wimbly 2006
MSN: tamaraimedi@hotmail.com
facebook: tomaimed@hotmail.com

:)

wondoka
Nov 18th, 2009, 05:59 AM
First name: Niels. 2nd name: Wont tell. Location: Odense, Denmark.
Been a Caro-fan since Wimbledon 2004.
MNS: Yes! Facebook: No! MySpace: Yes! Blogger: Yes!

McPie
Nov 28th, 2009, 09:27 AM
name PIYADHORN last name ASK ME :p d.o.b 18.09.1990 location BANGKOK THA been fan since JUN 08 msn LOOK IN MY PROF yahoo LOOK IN MY PROF facebook MY MSN (i registered by yahoo :sobbing:) myspace MY MSN TOO blogger NO :sobbing:

Christinawww
Nov 28th, 2009, 07:28 PM
First Name : Christina ;
Last Name : Won't tell it ;
Date of birth : November 22nd, 1981;
Fan since : 2005-2006 ;
MSN : yes ;
facebook : yes ;
Blog : http://www.hantuchova-fan.com/wozniacki-fan/index.php ;
Forum : no.

JadeFox
Nov 29th, 2009, 12:01 AM
First Name: Ruthann
Last Name: Nunya business! :p
DOB: November 17 1981
Fan Since: 2007
MSN: None
Facebook: None
Forum: None
Blog: None

kokita15
Dec 1st, 2009, 03:20 PM
First Name : Kawthar
Last Name : Won't tell it
Date of birth : 15/04/1994
Fan since : june 2008.
MSN : caro-thebest@live.fr
Blog : http://carolinewozniacki.skyrock.com/

HTE
Jan 20th, 2010, 12:03 AM
Good idea, let's bump this :)

Name: Heine
Date of birth: 5. April 1978
Fan since: Dec. 2002, first time I saw Caro play :)

Nena_xxx
Mar 11th, 2010, 12:29 PM
First Name : Nena
Date of birth : 02/11/1992
Fan since : January 2008.

Michael.
Apr 4th, 2010, 12:14 AM
First Name: Michael
DOB: December 4th, 1993
Fan Since: This year
MSN: mike_060@hotmail.com

KatChr
Apr 4th, 2010, 03:17 PM
First Name: Katrine
DOB: 14th February 1987
Fan since: 2004 (since the first time ive played her)

stangtennis
Apr 5th, 2010, 07:44 AM
First Name: Katrine
DOB: 14th February 1987
Fan since: 2004 (since the first time ive played her)
How many times have you played her? Ever won a set?

Protoss
Apr 16th, 2013, 08:02 PM
I was thinking the other day that we should have a thread for posters to introduce/tell a bit about themselves. As it turns out we already had this thread which Burisleif provided a link to.

We've had a lot of new posters since this thread was last posted in back in April 2010.

Protoss
Apr 16th, 2013, 08:19 PM
To kick things off again in this thread, here's a bit of info about me:

First Name: Mark
Fan since: mid 2008 (I think I first heard of her in late 2006)

My #2 favorite player is Maria Kirilenko. :) Elena Dementieva probably had that #2 spot prior to her retirement. :)

My favorite sport after tennis is probably the NFL.

I'm a big fan of sci-fi and horror in various forms/media. As you might guess from my sig, Star Wars is my favorite movie series. :)

PMBH
Apr 17th, 2013, 02:19 AM
Name: Peter
Nationality: Danish
Caro fan since: 2005
Other faves: none - although I always find Ana to be a pleasant sight ;)

bruce goose
Apr 17th, 2013, 02:47 AM
First name: Arnoldo
Apellido Paterno: Vete Al-infierno
Apellido Materno: Gutierrez
Age: Old enough to appreciate the fragile,precious nature of life...and young enough to satisfy a woman w/o getting a heart attack;)
Location: The War Zone(North-central Mexico,Estado Chihuahua)
Been a TRUE Caro Fan since: 'Bout August 2010,when my instincts told me that we were gonna lose Elena D---and there was no one else pure,sweet and lovable enough to help fill the void except Caroline:angel:

terjw
Apr 17th, 2013, 08:34 PM
First Name: Ray
Age: I reckon I'm the oldest here including Gaston (Chrissie-fan). I remember biting my nails watching England win the 1966 World Cup vs West Germany on TV.
Location: I'll just say South England since my work means I'm away from home during the week. Get back home for weekends.
Work: Software Engineer Subcontractor on embedded systems (eg defence, air traffic control etc.) Don't ask me to fix PC problems that people ask me to do when I say I'm a Software Engineer. I don't do that. Don't know for how much longer I'll be working though but for now I've got a contract that I enjoy.
Hobbies: I play contract bridge. Used to do hang gliding in my twenties until early thirties and after I gave that up went skiing each year but gave that up 7 years ago.
When became a Caro fan: Gradually became more and more a fan of Caro after watching her beat the #1 seed Sveta when I was at Eastboune in 2008. Watched her win the tournament when I was there a year later.

DownInAHole
Apr 18th, 2013, 12:02 AM
My name is easily forgotten because I don't matter.

Physically I am in my thirties. My mentality is probably equivalent to a seven year old. A very immature seven year old.

I live in Northern Nova Scotia, Canada.

Sadly I have to admit that I am a bandwagoner and did not become a fan until her run to the 2009 U.S. Open final. Prior to that I rarely saw her play and thought that the most notable thing about her was that her last name was similar to Aleksandra Wozniak's (remember, I am Canadian).

My current ambitions include persuading JadeFox to become my wife. So far things are looking bleak but I am optimistic that my persistence will pay off.

My primary interest is music (listening not playing). I have my favourites but I can enjoy most genres from the fifties to the nineties, after that I find things a bit patchy.

Also, I like boobies. And hair. And feet. And possibly elbows.

Saraya!
Apr 18th, 2013, 09:34 AM
First Name: Nicole

Birthday 5.3. 1972

Germany, Hamburg

DownInAHole
Apr 18th, 2013, 10:53 AM
First Name: Nicole

Birthday 5.3. 1972

Germany

Oooo, a lady!:hearts:

Saraya!
Apr 18th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Oooo, a lady!:hearts:

I know, to old for being here...

Hoergren
Apr 18th, 2013, 01:16 PM
First name: Leif
Last name: Hoergren
Date of birth: 22 August 1949 - yep OLD
Fan since: 2008
Interests: Little Mix (girl group), teaching, film, reading, tennis (not active)

FiliNobrega
Mar 29th, 2014, 08:52 PM
First Name: Filipe
Last Name: Nóbrega
Date of birth : 6th January 1995
Fan since: April 2011
facebook: filipenobrega_95@hotmail.com

#SunshineFamily :cheer: