PDA

View Full Version : Serena responds to fake Britney tweets

Kworb
Nov 12th, 2009, 02:20 PM
:spit:

britneyspears i hope that the new world order will arrive as soon as possible! -Britney

britneyspears I give myself to Lucifer every day for it to arrive as quickly as possible. Glory to Satan!

serenajwilliams @britneyspears I would love to talk to you about the new order. And God's Promises he has for all of us exercising faith and doing his will.

:sobbing:

delicatecutter
Nov 12th, 2009, 02:22 PM

BlameSerena
Nov 12th, 2009, 02:23 PM

Elegante
Nov 12th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Smh

Craigy
Nov 12th, 2009, 02:47 PM
:hysteric: Brilliant.

SELVEN
Nov 12th, 2009, 02:48 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

ce
Nov 12th, 2009, 02:50 PM
:scared:

Ferg
Nov 12th, 2009, 02:51 PM
:haha:

dreamgoddess099
Nov 12th, 2009, 02:56 PM
LMAO, bless Serena's heart:awww: , she really thought Britney was into devil worshiping and tried to reach out to her. I guess those Jehovah Witnesses genes don't ever go away.:lol:

youizahoe
Nov 12th, 2009, 02:59 PM
Serena i love you so much :rolls:

rockstar
Nov 12th, 2009, 03:16 PM
sorry i just had to :sobbing:

http://i37.tinypic.com/2e16d5d.jpg

LoveFifteen
Nov 12th, 2009, 03:23 PM
Serena proving yet again that most religious people are not that smart sweet and innocent.

Jarl_02
Nov 12th, 2009, 03:38 PM
Serena proving yet again that most religious people are not that smart sweet and innocent.

:lol::lol::lol:

youizahoe
Nov 12th, 2009, 03:41 PM

And that's coming from a Martina fan? She is known for not being the brightest either :p

Apoleb
Nov 12th, 2009, 03:46 PM
And that's coming from a Martina fan? She is known for not being the brightest either :p

Actually she is known for being very witty off court, and very smart on court.

Anyways, this is just... I hope it's for real. That's hilarious.

HRHoliviasmith
Nov 12th, 2009, 03:49 PM
so what's the issue here? :shrug: I don't see anything wrong with what she said personally. was she supposed to know it's not Britney or something? i don't twit...tweet (or whatever it's called)so i don't know what the protocol is.

Mynarco
Nov 12th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Are both williams sisters christian?

Dennis^^
Nov 12th, 2009, 03:55 PM
She already knows it's fake ;).

youizahoe
Nov 12th, 2009, 03:57 PM
Actually she is known for being very witty off court, and very smart on court.

Anyways, this is just... I hope it's for real. That's hilarious.

Smart in tennis yes, but off the court, dear god, no.

s3uY3wesJmQ

:worship:

Joana
Nov 12th, 2009, 04:00 PM
OMG. At moments like this I actually almost really like her.

Yorker
Nov 12th, 2009, 04:02 PM
well i mean she was punked by ashton so maybe she's a little gullible, still really funny though, i liked it.

The Witch-king
Nov 12th, 2009, 04:16 PM
so what's the issue here? :shrug: I don't see anything wrong with what she said personally. was she supposed to know it's not Britney or something? i don't twit...tweet (or whatever it's called)so i don't know what the protocol is.

lol i guess she was just a bit naive to think brit would actually post about Lucifer and stuff... Cos the celebrity twitter accounts are supposed to be "verified" as official, plus Britnew has posted there before

youizahoe
Nov 12th, 2009, 04:17 PM
LOL, who says serena was serious, serena loves to joke, so it's probably a joke.

The Witch-king
Nov 12th, 2009, 04:19 PM
LOL, who says serena was serious, serena loves to joke, so it's probably a joke.

maybe her account was hacked

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 12th, 2009, 04:48 PM
LMFAO I love you Serena.

Olórin
Nov 12th, 2009, 04:58 PM
Serena is so gullible, it's adorable :sobbing:

harloo
Nov 12th, 2009, 05:05 PM

:haha::haha:

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 12th, 2009, 05:07 PM
The Britney fans are getting a real kick out of this. Serena's widening her fanbase. LOL

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 12th, 2009, 05:12 PM
The Britney fans are getting a real kick out of this. Serena's widening her fanbase. LOL

smartrena :worship: :p

HRHoliviasmith
Nov 12th, 2009, 05:21 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol: :sobbing: this definitely belongs in Serena?

The Witch-king
Nov 12th, 2009, 05:24 PM
smartrena :worship: :p

she should have mentioned her book in the tweet

Brena
Nov 12th, 2009, 05:36 PM
The fake Britney should be glad s/he didn't run into sweetcleo. Lucifer himself wouldn't be able to help her!

DOUBLEFIST
Nov 12th, 2009, 06:33 PM
God Bless Serena.

Many people would be hesitant to share their faith we someone like Brittany. Serena :yeah:

Makes me love her even more!!

Apoleb
Nov 12th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Brittany.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 12th, 2009, 06:35 PM
God Bless Serena.

Many people would be hesitant to share their faith we someone like Brittany. Serena :yeah:

Makes me love her even more!!
Serena :hearts:'s Britney

HRHoliviasmith
Nov 12th, 2009, 06:40 PM
The fake Britney should be glad s/he didn't run into sweetcleo. Lucifer himself wouldn't be able to help her!

:haha: :haha: :haha:

DOUBLEFIST
Nov 12th, 2009, 06:41 PM
:rolleyes::rolleyes:
:lol: good gosh, gimme a break. I'm not even gonna edit my post because who really gives a damn that I don't know how to spell her name - or simply didn't care enough to check :rolleyes: .

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 12th, 2009, 07:06 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/11ain15.jpg

MaBaker
Nov 12th, 2009, 07:06 PM
:haha:

hingisGOAT
Nov 12th, 2009, 07:11 PM
OMG why are Jehova's so damn obnoxious :help:

HRHoliviasmith
Nov 12th, 2009, 07:20 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/11ain15.jpg

:lol:

madlove
Nov 12th, 2009, 07:27 PM
-.-

~Cherry*Blossom~
Nov 12th, 2009, 08:14 PM
:awww:

Dodoboy.
Nov 12th, 2009, 08:23 PM
Oh bless her!

This is hilarious, i literally laughed out loud.

On the Line, in stores now :wavey: Britney fans!

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 12th, 2009, 08:44 PM

and why are people like you so ready to jump down a christian's throat...same ish isn't it?

hingisGOAT
Nov 12th, 2009, 08:53 PM
people like you

:tape:

Paneru
Nov 12th, 2009, 08:56 PM

What Serena said was obnoxious? :lol:

Looks to me like she genuinely cared and
wanted to help if Faux-Brittany allowed her to.

dreamgoddess099
Nov 12th, 2009, 09:31 PM

Just to piss you off, good to see that it's working. I hope Serena comes knocking on your door with every issue of Watchtower and Awake since 1970.

LoveFifteen
Nov 12th, 2009, 09:35 PM
Ummm, before calling Hingis not that bright, let's see you attempt to hold press conferences in a non-native langauge when you're 18 years old.

In any case, I'm a fan of both Serena and Hingis, despite the things I don't like about them, which would include Serena's religious beliefs and practice.

youizahoe
Nov 12th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Ummm, before calling Hingis not that bright, let's see you attempt to hold press conferences in a non-native langauge when you're 18 years old.

In any case, I'm a fan of both Serena and Hingis, despite the things I don't like about them, which would include Serena's religious beliefs and practice.

It's not very difficult not to do so, if you were raised by a good set of parents, they would have thought you, talking bad about someone else is not the right path to go, my mother would have slapped me right in the face if I was Martina, seriously.

Noctis
Nov 12th, 2009, 09:50 PM
:haha: I died laughing

Lulu.
Nov 12th, 2009, 09:55 PM
Serena is so damn nice! :)

Caralenko
Nov 12th, 2009, 09:57 PM
:sobbing: OMG Rena.

LoveFifteen
Nov 13th, 2009, 03:29 AM
It's not very difficult not to do so, if you were raised by a good set of parents, they would have thought you, talking bad about someone else is not the right path to go, my mother would have slapped me right in the face if I was Martina, seriously.

I don't see how the trash talk that Hingis and the Williams engaged in means that they are stupid. In any case, Martina was giving us press conferences in her third, or perhaps fourth, language. :shrug:

Stamp Paid
Nov 13th, 2009, 05:57 AM
http://i36.tinypic.com/2r5q05l.gif
Serena. Srsly?!

lee station
Nov 13th, 2009, 11:09 AM
live and let live. everyone is different, and has different needs, why preaching? i personally am not into any religion, political system or beliefs system.

Caralenko
Nov 13th, 2009, 11:49 AM
@britneyspears Britney's twitter account was just hacked. The situation has been resolved and we apologize for any offense the hacker's messages caused.

:spit: Oh Rena. I think I like you a little bit more.

Olórin
Nov 13th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Im still laughing :haha:
Serena brings so much joy :lol:

ampers&
Nov 13th, 2009, 12:43 PM
So so soooooooooo dead @ that.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Nov 13th, 2009, 03:32 PM
Serena and Venus aren't even real Jehovah's Witnesses. Real Jehovah's Witnesses don't do half the stuff they do especially Serena.

youizahoe
Nov 13th, 2009, 03:43 PM
Serena and Venus aren't even real Jehovah's Witnesses. Real Jehovah's Witnesses don't do half the stuff they do especially Serena.

You are allowed to break some rules regarding your profession.

V-MAC
Nov 13th, 2009, 03:47 PM
classic:lol:

Elegante
Nov 13th, 2009, 03:52 PM
You are allowed to break some rules regarding your profession.

Really like what?

LCS
Nov 13th, 2009, 03:54 PM
:help:

youizahoe
Nov 13th, 2009, 04:14 PM
Really like what?

If you are dying you are allowed to get a blood transfusion, they will be mad about it though, but they will allow it.

And some other rules.

dreamgoddess099
Nov 13th, 2009, 05:44 PM

I think they belong to a special Jehovah Witness sect. If the things they do were really so non-Jehovah Witness like, then why haven't they been dis-fellow-shipped yet?

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 13th, 2009, 05:49 PM
If you are dying you are allowed to get a blood transfusion, they will be mad about it though, but they will allow it.

And some other rules.

WHAT?!?!?!?! :rolls: that's so FALSE on ALL levels lol :haha:

JW would let their member die before they take a blood transfusion....it would be the RARE (and I mean VERY RARE) case that a JW takes a blood transfusion even when faced with death

youizahoe
Nov 13th, 2009, 06:09 PM
WHAT?!?!?!?! :rolls: that's so FALSE on ALL levels lol :haha:

JW would let their member die before they take a blood transfusion....it would be the RARE (and I mean VERY RARE) case that a JW takes a blood transfusion even when faced with death

Not really, you don't have a Jehova family, so you don't really know what you are talking about.

Receiving blood tranfusions or not, is not forbidden, it's your own choice you need to make, those that refuse are the ones that believe their blood would get tainted and would betray their religion. Like they say, blood transfusion is objectionable to some, but it's permissible.

In 3rd world countries or corrupt countries this rule could be obligated, however if Jehova would pressure someone to refuse a blood transfusion in a modern country, like for example Belgium, they would be responsible and sued for murder by the public prosecutor, directly.

-

Also if they really still followed that rule, there's no way in earth Venus nor Serena would be still allowed to be a Jehova's Whitness, they have 4 blood tests a year, which is also not allowed if you follow the first basic rules of Jehova.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Nov 13th, 2009, 06:37 PM
I think they belong to a special Jehovah Witness sect. If the things they do were really so non-Jehovah Witness like, then why haven't they been dis-fellow-shipped yet? I don't think there is a special Jehovah's Witness sect, you either are a JW or not :lol:

The reason why I say they're not real Jehovah's Witnesses is because they frown upon things like patriotism (So V and S wouldn't play at Fed Cup and Olympics carrying U.S. flags), premarital sex (self explanitory), cursing, dressing scantily clad, dating outside your religion etc;

fufuqifuqishahah
Nov 13th, 2009, 06:41 PM

lol i love the head tilt xD

Elegante
Nov 13th, 2009, 06:41 PM
Not really, you don't have a Jehova family, so you don't really know what you are talking about.

Receiving blood tranfusions or not, is not forbidden, it's your own choice you need to make, those that refuse are the ones that believe their blood would get tainted and would betray their religion. Like they say, blood transfusion is objectionable to some, but it's permissible.

In 3rd world countries or corrupt countries this rule could be obligated, however if Jehova would pressure someone to refuse a blood transfusion in a modern country, like for example Belgium, they would be responsible and sued for murder by the public prosecutor, directly.

-

Also if they really still followed that rule, there's no way in earth Venus nor Serena would be still allowed to be a Jehova's Whitness, they have 4 blood tests a year, which is also not allowed if you follow the first basic rules of Jehova.

Are you JW How do you know all of this?

BartoliBabes
Nov 13th, 2009, 06:42 PM
LMFAO:lol:

HRHoliviasmith
Nov 13th, 2009, 06:54 PM

And some other rules.

this is so not true. one of my aunts (and her family) and best friends are Jehovah's witnesses and i can assure you that this is one of their top no-no's.

Elegante
Nov 13th, 2009, 07:02 PM
Maybe it is different where you are, but...

My cousin's best friend was basically let to die after his family refused a blood transfusion and they were JW.. Also two other posters have disagreed with you.

*Anja*
Nov 13th, 2009, 07:26 PM

britneyspears i hope that the new world order will arrive as soon as possible! -Britney

britneyspears I give myself to Lucifer every day for it to arrive as quickly as possible. Glory to Satan!

serenajwilliams @britneyspears I would love to talk to you about the new order. And God's Promises he has for all of us exercising faith and doing his will.

:sobbing::lol:

Noctis
Nov 13th, 2009, 07:29 PM

-

oh Glenn Wikipedia again :tape::lol: dont turn this to a religous talk :kiss:

Stamp Paid
Nov 13th, 2009, 08:14 PM
this is still so funny
Serena is so silly :lol::lol:

Joana
Nov 13th, 2009, 08:18 PM
Are you JW How do you know all of this?

What a silly question. He knows everything.

moby
Nov 13th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Are you JW How do you know all of this?Aneres. makes things up as he goes along. Either he thinks its funny to do so, or he's really that delusional.
My favourite piece of misinformation from him was probably when he said that Round Robin ties at the YEC are determined by career head-to-heads.

friendsita
Nov 13th, 2009, 09:39 PM

omg! lololololololololol

dreamgoddess099
Nov 14th, 2009, 01:19 AM
I don't think there is a special Jehovah's Witness sect, you either are a JW or not :lol:
Hun, there are special everything. For every rule that exists, there is someone willing to alter it to fit their lifestyle. Every organization has people who interpret rules and guidelines as they see fit. Not all JW act with one brain, just like all Christians don't act with one brain. In every organization you have people who are sticklers for tradition and people who are more modernized for contemporary times.

The reason why I say they're not real Jehovah's Witnesses is because they frown upon things like patriotism (So V and S wouldn't play at Fed Cup and Olympics carrying U.S. flags), premarital sex (self explanitory), cursing, dressing scantily clad, dating outside your religion etc;
There is no doubt that certain exceptions are probably made for them because they are athletes and public figures, but clearly the things they do aren't judged too harshly because like I said they haven't been publicly reprimanded by the JW community. For as many non-JW like things you say they do, they do just as many JW like things. They still don't vote, you still don't hear them advocating pre-marital sex publicly (hell Serena still claims she's a virgin), they still witness (as obvious by Serena's tweet to Brit), and they still attend Kingdom Hall and JW conventions.

pollison
Nov 14th, 2009, 01:47 AM
Serenas got a heart of gold!!!

youizahoe
Nov 14th, 2009, 02:19 AM
What a silly question. He knows everything.

Nah, I do know about close encounters with it.

Aneres. makes things up as he goes along. Either he thinks its funny to do so, or he's really that delusional.
My favourite piece of misinformation from him was probably when he said that Round Robin ties at the YEC are determined by career head-to-heads.

Blood transfusions

Originally Allowed. Blood transfusions and donating blood for transfusion is commended (Golden Age 1925 July 29 p.683, Golden Age 1929 May 1 p.502, Consolation 1940 December 25 p.19)

1945 - Forbidden. Blood transfusions first stated as wrong (Watchtower 1945 July 1 p.198-201)

1961 - Became a disfellowshipping offence (Watchtower 1961 January 15 pp.63-64)

In 1961 it was clearly specified that blood law applies to both whole blood and components of blood such as blood fractions and haemoglobin.

"If you have reason to believe that a certain product contains blood or a blood fraction…if the label says that certain tablets contain hemoglobin…this is from blood...a Christian knows, without asking, that he should avoid such a preparation. Watchtower 1961 November 1 p.669
Gradually becoming allowed again

1982 - Blood components are listed with some minor components allowed. Major components and hemodilution are forbidden. (Awake! 1982 June 22 p.25)

1995 - Acute Normovolemic Hemodilution (ANH) and autologous blood salvage procedure (Cell Saver) are acceptable despite being briefly stored outside the blood. (Watchtower 1995 August 1 p.30)

2000 - Major change to blood policy, with all of blood now being allowed when converted to minor fractions.

"...when it comes to fractions of any of the primary components, each Christian, after careful and prayerful meditation, must conscientiously decide for himself." Watchtower 2000 June 15 pp.29-31.

2004 - Hemoglobin, a major component of blood by weight is specifically permitted - In the Watchtower 2004 June 15 it is shown graphically that transfusions of whole blood and transfusions of the 'major' components of blood are forbidden. 'Major' components are stated to be red cells, white cells, plasma and platelets. However, fractions of these four components may be used. In other words, when blood is broken down into small enough components 100% of it can be transfused by a Jehovah's Witness.

Determining Which Components to allow
In 1958 the criteria for determining what is acceptable related to whether the components 'nourished' the body, leading to serums being allowed.

Watchtower 1958 September 15 p.575 "While God did not intend for man to contaminate his blood stream by vaccines, serums or blood fractions, doing so does not seem to be included in God's expressed will forbidding blood as food. It would therefore be a matter of individual judgment whether one accepted such types of medication or not."
In 1982 the concept of 'nourishment' was replaced with a consideration of whether a fraction was a 'major' component. Major components are forbidden but certain minor components are allowed.

Awake! 1982 June 22 p.25 "While these verses are not stated in medical terms, Witnesses view them as ruling out transfusion of whole blood, packed RBCs, and plasma, as well as WBC and platelet administration. However, Witnesses' religious understanding does not absolutely prohibit the use of components such as albumin, immune globulins, and hemophiliac preparations; each Witness must decide individually if he can accept these."
In 1990 the consideration for which minor components can be use was related to placenta transfer.

Watchtower 1990 June 1 p.31 "That some protein fractions from the plasma do move naturally into the blood system of another individual (the fetus) may be another consideration when a Christian is deciding whether he will accept immune globulin, albumin, or similar injections of plasma fractions. One person may feel that he in good conscience can; another may conclude that he cannot. Each must resolve the matter personally before God."
In 2000 the rule was greatly simplified. A "major" component cannot be used but a "minor" one can, though the following section will show there is no basis or logic behind such reasoning. This distinction is identified in the 2008 book Keep Yourself in God's Love.

http://www.jwfacts.com/images/Gods-love-blood-chart.jpg

Current Standard
The Apostles had no physiology manuals. They made no distinction between blood components. Blood referred to just that; blood. No distinction was made to allow for the separation of blood into fractions, allowing the consumption of one blood component and not another. Biblical blood law was not about nit picking but respect for life.

The current Watchtower position to allow blood fractions is unscriptural and inaccurate. To justify what these major components are the 2004 Watchtower article contains the following quote;

"The 2001 textbook Emergency Care, under "Composition of the Blood," stated: "The blood is made up of several components: plasma, red and white blood cells, and platelets." Thus, in line with medical facts, Witnesses refuse transfusions of whole blood or of any of its four primary components."
The book the Society chose to use as a reference is not a medical textbook and is a simplification of the major components of blood. As shown in Medical textbooks such as Modern Blood Banking and Transfusion Practices by Denise M. Harmening, Ph.D., the major components of blood can be considered to include;

"Red blood cells, RBC Aliquots, Leukocyte-reduced red blood cells, frozen - deglycerolized red blood cells, platelet concentrate, single donor plasma, cryoprecipitated antihemophilic factor, granulocyte concentrates, factor VIII concentrate, porcine factor VIII, factor IX concentrate (Prothrombin Complex), immune serum globulin, normal serum albumin, plasma protein fraction, Rho(D) immunoglobulin, antithrombin III concentrate."
Since 2000 Jehovah's Witnesses have been allowed to transfuse many of these blood factors. For instance, whereas white blood cells compose less than 1% of the volume of blood allowed serum proteins compose 6%. Hemoglobin is an allowed component makes up over 15% of the volume of blood. Quite startling, once broken down into fractions a Witness can transfuse 100% of blood.

http://www.jwfacts.com/images/blood-percentages.jpg

This was what I was trying to explain. You can receive blood in a non pure form, if they brake it down in fractions you still can receive the full blood packet, cause to break the rule you need to be given the 100% pure form. However jehova's still can't donate blood, which I also knew.

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/blood-transfusions.php

Harju.
Nov 14th, 2009, 03:18 AM
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/craig0191/gifs/t5.gif
:lol:

Caralenko
Nov 22nd, 2009, 09:07 AM

Bumping this cause it's hilarious :sobbing: and every time I think about it, I actually like Serena a little bit more. Well done, ReeRee.