Ponte Vedra
Charleston
Stuttgart
Rome
Marid
Paris

darkangel23
Nov 10th, 2009, 08:42 AM
Hénin might play Indian Wells... If she gets a good start of the year she'll have the rankings to enter IW so she has to play there...

eck
Nov 10th, 2009, 08:44 AM
Justine's not going to Auckland ;)

SAEKeithSerena
Nov 10th, 2009, 01:48 PM
is pierce really playing?

BartoliBabes
Nov 10th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Pierce defo comin' back next year?

Noctis
Nov 10th, 2009, 02:12 PM
Pierce commited for Paris and FO.

MyskinaManiac
Nov 10th, 2009, 02:12 PM
Pierce did say she was returning in 2010. She's currently in heavy training due to the fact she can actually run now. I predict her to jump straight to the clay season... probably a green clay event then two red clay.

thrust
Nov 10th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Henin: Brisbane, AO, Dubai, IW, Charleston, Stuttgart, Madird, FO, Wimby, Montreal, USO.

matthias
Nov 10th, 2009, 02:34 PM
i will believe pierce comeback when i see her on court, not one single day earlier

youizahoe
Nov 10th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Justine Henin (i think):

Brisbane
Sydney
AUSTRALIAN OPEN
Dubai
Indian Wells
Miami
Rome
Madrid
ROLAND GARROS
WIMBLEDON
San Diego
Toronto
US OPEN
Beijing
ISTANBUL

debby
Nov 10th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Justine Henin (i think):

Brisbane
Sydney
AUSTRALIAN OPEN
Dubai
Indian Wells
Miami
Rome
Madrid
ROLAND GARROS
WIMBLEDON
San Diego
Toronto
US OPEN
Beijing
ISTANBUL

Great schedule. :)

I would add Eastbourne if she fails at Roland Garros, it is typical Justine. :rolleyes:

thrust
Nov 10th, 2009, 03:12 PM
Justine Henin (i think):

Brisbane
Sydney
AUSTRALIAN OPEN
Dubai
Indian Wells
Miami
Rome
Madrid
ROLAND GARROS
WIMBLEDON
San Diego
Toronto
US OPEN
Beijing
ISTANBUL

The only way she would enter so many tournaments would be if she did poorly in other tournaments.

IanRadi
Nov 10th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Oh my gosh I can't wait to see Mary back on courts! :drool:

olivero
Nov 10th, 2009, 04:26 PM
i will believe pierce comeback when i see her on court, not one single day earlier

exactly
though I'd love to see her on court again

youizahoe
Nov 10th, 2009, 04:58 PM
Great schedule. :)

I would add Eastbourne if she fails at Roland Garros, it is typical Justine. :rolleyes:

I think she'll actually skip eastbourne to be more fit during wimbledon, there also the possibility she skips an entire clay season, though that will be most likely the 2nd year, just to win wimbledon.

blueskye
Nov 10th, 2009, 06:19 PM

Agreed ;) I really hope she comes back though, but the clock is ticking..not everyone can make a comeback like Kimiko!!

rnwerner
Nov 10th, 2009, 07:00 PM
It's not ISTANBUL as someone mentionned but DOHA.

Istanbul starts 2011 to host YEC.

Talula
Nov 10th, 2009, 07:02 PM
I am stunned that Mary is coming back. But also delighted, and regardless of her results I will be chearing for her. it is strange that I was not a big fan when she was playing, but truly miss her now. It just goes to show.

Ciarán
Nov 10th, 2009, 08:23 PM
Please come back Mary :awww:

In The Zone
Nov 10th, 2009, 08:43 PM
Doha is still the YEC city next year. Istanbul begins in 2011.

MJMS
Nov 10th, 2009, 08:44 PM
Mary doit revenir :sad::sad:

debby
Nov 10th, 2009, 08:46 PM
The only way she would enter so many tournaments would be if she did poorly in other tournaments.

Is 15 tournaments so many? :spit:

Lulu.
Nov 10th, 2009, 09:34 PM
I really hope Mary will indeed comeback next year. :D

Zehri98
Nov 10th, 2009, 10:08 PM
I'm hoping Mary's five year rule is going to come into play - '95 Aus Open Champ,
'00 RG Champ, '05 RG, US Open and YEC Finalist, '10 ???

To step onto the court will be enough for me.

C'mon Mary, you can do it!

Wannabeknowitall
Nov 11th, 2009, 01:01 AM
Wow. We've gotten to the point where Mary Pierce is the last player on tour to win a slam in the mid 90s.
Who would have thought when Mary started playing on the WTA tour in 1989, that her and Kimiko Date Krumm would be the only players who have played WTA sanctioned tournaments in 4 consecutive decades (Kimiko Date-Krumm will be the only player to have competed in slams in 4 consecutive decades if Fabrice Santoro retires).

I really hope she plays.
My mother's birthday was today. She passed away 5 years ago and both of these players are really the only link that I have to my childhood tennis years watching tennis with my mother.

Wawrinka's ass.

delicatecutter
Nov 11th, 2009, 01:04 AM
OMG if Mary comes back, I will be the happiest gay in the whole wide world! :banana:

Привет
Nov 11th, 2009, 01:12 AM
I think she'll actually skip eastbourne to be more fit during wimbledon, there also the possibility she skips an entire clay season, though that will be most likely the 2nd year, just to win wimbledon.

Skip an entire clay season? :confused: Justine Henin? :confused:

No. I find that highly unlikely. Before her retirement, she was making the latter stages of Wimbledon having played a full clay schedule and winning Roland Garros only a few weeks before. She is not that much older now, and if her game is as good as it was before her retirement, then there will be absolutely no need for her to skip an entire season just to win Wimbledon.

Oh and Mary!!!! :inlove: Please be a successful comeback. :sobbing:

youizahoe
Nov 11th, 2009, 02:07 AM
Skip an entire clay season? :confused: Justine Henin? :confused:

No. I find that highly unlikely. Before her retirement, she was making the latter stages of Wimbledon having played a full clay schedule and winning Roland Garros only a few weeks before. She is not that much older now, and if her game is as good as it was before her retirement, then there will be absolutely no need for her to skip an entire season just to win Wimbledon.

Oh and Mary!!!! :inlove: Please be a successful comeback. :sobbing:

Carlos rodriguez said the reason she won't win wimbledon is because of the french open, and he said there could be a year where she skips the french to be fresh at wimbledon :)

mr_burns
Nov 11th, 2009, 08:16 AM
Justine is more likely to play Stuttgart instead of Rome...She has no ranking, is not forced to play Rome and she skiped it so many times

I think she will play the schedule we are used to No big chances.

Pierce coming back, too good to be true..

I would advice her to play a few challengers before wta level, she needs matches...won't get them if she enters premium events

Wolkenvanger
Nov 11th, 2009, 08:58 AM

Agreed.

Would be cool though. :)

Привет
Nov 11th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Carlos rodriguez said the reason she won't win wimbledon is because of the french open,
:lol: Well Carlos Rodriguez doesn't have the gift of foresight. ;)

and he said there could be a year where she skips the french to be fresh at wimbledon :)
Okay, but I just cannot see her skipping Roland Garros in order to try and win Wimbledon. It would add SO much pressure come time for Wimbledon, and it's just stupid. :shrug: In the past, playing 7 matches at RG hasn't hindered her at Wimbledon. I see no reason why it would in the second part of her career, because there's no reason she won't be just as fit as she was before.

He said it could happen, but I'll be shocked if it ever does.