PDA

View Full Version : i met Amelie yesterday!

Lindsayfan
Sep 22nd, 2002, 11:14 PM
hi guys,i'm just coming home after Davis Cup semifinal Usa vs France and i met Amelie there.maybe the word "meet" is wrong,cos i just saw her but i thought it was nice to tell u that she looks great!!she was in Roland Garros supporting french team,she wore a "supporter t-shirt",jeans,and tennis shoes,and franch cap!she was with a blond lady i often see at her matches,she had blond short hair,she's around 40...can u tell me who she is?Amelie was very supportive to her countrymen,she enjoyed herself very much,had lots of fun and laughs with Guy Forget's wife and with the blond lady i said before! too bad i wasnt able to get an autograph from her but my seat was very far from her!i took 2 or 3 pics of her,if they'll be good i'll post them here!
bye for now! :wavey:

YSL
Sep 22nd, 2002, 11:31 PM
Ooooh, gloat gloat!!

Seriously though, glad that you got a chance to catch a glimpse of her when she wasn't playing on court :)

Looking forward to seeing your piccies!!

Sonja
Sep 23rd, 2002, 01:59 AM
Thanks for sharing with us. Can't wait to see the photos. I think it's fairly well known now, but the blonde lady is Amelie's girlfriend.

Lindsayfan
Sep 23rd, 2002, 07:23 AM
i didnt know she was her girlfriend,i think she is lot older of Amelie,right?2 pics already here,i'm sorry for the poor quality but like i said she was very far from me and she was on the back,not in front off to me.next pics will be better!
:wavey:

Lindsayfan
Sep 23rd, 2002, 08:36 AM
she's the one with beige shirt and blue cap

Lindsayfan
Sep 23rd, 2002, 08:41 AM
in this pic Amelie wears a jeans jacket!

YSL
Sep 23rd, 2002, 09:43 AM
Thanks for sharing those pics with us :)

Lindsayfan
Sep 23rd, 2002, 10:05 AM
a question:what's the name of Amelie's new girlfriend?is she involved in tennis too?

Sonja
Sep 23rd, 2002, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the photos!

Her name is Pascale, and yes she is older. They've been together now more than a year. We don't know much more than that, as Amelie has indicated she'd like to keep her private life private.

griffin
Sep 23rd, 2002, 02:13 PM
Thanks, Lindsayfan! For the photos and the sighting!

Must have been quite a thrill to be in that stadium this weekend even without seeing Amelie :D

Linnie
Sep 23rd, 2002, 03:44 PM
Thanks, Valeria! :D

She looks good even from the back ;)

griffin
Sep 23rd, 2002, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Linnie
Thanks, Valeria! :D

She looks good even from the back ;)

EVEN!?! from the back?

:rolleyes:

;)

Linnie
Sep 23rd, 2002, 06:11 PM
What, is she uneven from the back? :p ;)

OK, lemme try again -
She looks as good from the back as she does from the front
She looks good from the rear :D

Ah, what the hell.....she looks good any way you look at her :angel:

Lapin
Sep 25th, 2002, 01:34 AM
Thanks for the photos Lindsayfan! :) Lucky you, the atmosphere at that Davis Cup tie was just amazing, it must have been so great to have been there! :D

Lindsayfan
Sep 25th, 2002, 09:47 PM
hi guys,sorry if i didnt write here last days but i was in palermo for ATP tourney.i'll post tomorrow other Amelie's pics i took at Davis Cup,there are also some pics with Pascale!btw..is Pascale involved in tennis too?it looked like she knew very well all players and their wives so i wondered!
bye for now!:wavey:
Vale

Lindsayfan
Sep 26th, 2002, 07:34 AM
as promised,new pics!

Lindsayfan
Sep 26th, 2002, 07:35 AM
an other one

Lindsayfan
Sep 26th, 2002, 07:36 AM
:)

Lindsayfan
Sep 26th, 2002, 07:37 AM
:cool:

Lindsayfan
Sep 26th, 2002, 07:37 AM
the last one

Maurice
Oct 1st, 2002, 05:50 PM
Thank you for the great pix Lindsayfan!!!!:bounce: I love them, it's pretty cool to see Amélie offcourt!:)

Concerning Pascale, I'm not sure but I heard she is a tennisteacher so maybe you can take lessons with her. That's all I know, maybe someone else can give you more detailed infos!

Lindsayfan
Oct 1st, 2002, 08:53 PM
I wish i could take tennis lessons with Amelie and Pascale but unfortunately i dont live in Geneve :sad: :p

Lapin
Oct 1st, 2002, 11:18 PM
Thanks for the pics Lindsayfan! :)

mariolo
Oct 2nd, 2002, 06:29 PM
Lindsayfan thanks for your piccies :kiss:
Pascale had been too a very good player, a few years ago, about n°18 of french players:drool:
everything else is private of private

Lindsayfan
Oct 2nd, 2002, 09:17 PM
is it private if i ask what's Pascale's last name?:cool:

Underdog
Oct 3rd, 2002, 05:46 AM
Someone posted on Mauresmo's official site that her girlfriends name is Pascale Arribe and that she's in her forties. I don't know if this is true or not.

Cheekymonkey
Oct 6th, 2002, 10:28 PM
OH my...thanks for the pic's!...New here...but already love the chat!:wavey:

l_hommeca
Oct 8th, 2002, 06:37 AM
I didn't know she was gay. But had a feeling she was for some reason.

~Binbin~
Aug 15th, 2003, 07:49 PM
Thanks for the pictures Lindsayfan! :)
I was also at the Davis Cup semifinal USA vs France and even though I heard Amélie was there, I didn't get the chance to see her!
Lucky you! :yeah: