PDA

View Full Version : Just how much money do they have?

s_j
Nov 9th, 2009, 07:32 AM
After winning Wimbledon in 2004, at 17, it was predicted by the marketing world that Maria Sharapova's win would have secured her $100 million. But now 22, does anyone know how much money she does have?

What about other huge stars like Serena, Venus and Ana? How much have they really earnt (prize money included)?

donniedarkofan
Nov 9th, 2009, 07:40 AM
What about other huge stars like Ana? How much have they really earnt (prize money included)?

Hahaha!!!:worship:

Btw, by 2002 it was said that Kournikova has more than $110 million, so i guess Sharapova isn't much poorer.

W!MBLEDON
Nov 9th, 2009, 07:50 AM
Hahaha!!!:worship:

Btw, by 2002 it was said that Kournikova has more than $110 million, so i guess Sharapova isn't much poorer.

i don't get it, are you insinuating ivanovic isn't a big star? she's at least top 5 in terms of worldwide popularity (of active players anyway)

it's not always your tennis that gets you the big bucks, she is a global tennis icon, everybody who can name someone in women's tennis knows who ivanovic is :shrug:

ZODIAC
Nov 9th, 2009, 10:39 AM
Ana made money in 2008 when she signed on to Rolex and signed a racket deal with Yonex,other than these two signings she has no big endorsements and with her form deteriorating and Justine coming back she might lose Rolex.She is a brunette and they dont make as much as blondes right now she earns around $3mil in endorsements and Wozniacki will soon overtake her as the IT girl,the Dane is younger very popular and if she has a big win her endorsements will go through the roof and money is made in Asia and they love blondes in those countries unless you are winning Wimbledon or USA Open and are visible...these days we hardly see her playing she is eliminated in early rounds.Maria is more marketable compared to Ana and her endorsements show that,Caro is also marketable...who wants to bet on a dying horse

thegreendestiny
Nov 9th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Ana made money in 2008 when she signed on to Rolex and signed a racket deal with Yonex,other than these two signings she has no big endorsements and with her form deteriorating and Justine coming back she might lose Rolex.She is a brunette and they dont make as much as blondes right now she earns around $3mil in endorsements and Wozniacki will soon overtake her as the IT girl,the Dane is younger very popular and if she has a big win her endorsements will go through the roof and money is made in Asia and they love blondes in those countries unless you are winning Wimbledon or USA Open and are visible...these days we hardly see her playing she is eliminated in early rounds.Maria is more marketable compared to Ana and her endorsements show that,Caro is also marketable...who wants to bet on a dying horse

True. As a big-boned brunette with an annoying voice and disgusting on-court attitude, she needs to have a bigger game and win more tournaments to be a real force in the market. As Justine is coming back, I'm sure Rolex is itching to dump her out as she was a waste of money for them with no good results since her signing. Even a slamless Caroline will surely surpass her in terms of marketability in the coming months.

miffedmax
Nov 9th, 2009, 11:49 AM
Well, I can think of a couple brunettes who aren't doing too badly in the endorsement department.

But really, only the women and their accountants know for sure, because the contracts can vary in terms of how long they run, some (such as equipment and clothing deals) may have incentives built into them, and then there are things like appearance fees and things like that are never made public. Even all those articles in Forbes and other mags are based on guesswork as much as hard cold numbers.

I think Lena could probably add another $2 million easy if she grew back her bangs, but I may be alone in that opinion.

Costanza
Nov 9th, 2009, 01:15 PM

:spit:
For your information,Ana signed a 3 years contract with Verano Motors(a company from Serbia) in 2006 worth 3 million euros.
And you forgot Adidas,brainiack.
As for brunette and blondes comment,did you ever heard for Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie?

miffedmax
Nov 9th, 2009, 01:24 PM
I still say what this damn tour really needs is a scorching hot, fiery redhead.

With bangs like Lena's.

tennnisfannn
Nov 9th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Tiger just denied that he has made a billion dollars when media has been talking about it as fact. We can therefore conclude that those figures thrown arond by the media is more fiction than fact.

thegreendestiny
Nov 9th, 2009, 02:00 PM
For your information,Ana signed a 3 years contract with Verano Motors(a company from Serbia) in 2006 worth 3 million euros.
As for brunette and blondes comment,did you ever heard for Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie?

have

yeah, and do you know that a useless blonde named Paris Hilton is likely to more than they do.:tape:

Vlover
Nov 9th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Well, I can think of a couple brunettes who aren't doing too badly in the endorsement department.

But really, only the women and their accountants know for sure, because the contracts can vary in terms of how long they run, some (such as equipment and clothing deals) may have incentives built into them, and then there are things like appearance fees and things like that are never made public. Even all those articles in Forbes and other mags are based on guesswork as much as hard cold numbers.
Your are correct. Endorsement contracts have a base pay but are also tied to incentives and various clauses therefore exactly how much is actually received are know only by the parties who are involved. The rest is strictly PR, anyway it is safe to say they are all multimillionaires and living well.

Costanza
Nov 9th, 2009, 02:10 PM
have

yeah, and do you know that a useless blonde named Paris Hilton is likely to more than they do.:tape:

Usless blond is heiress to the Hilton hotel empire:wavey:

MyskinaManiac
Nov 9th, 2009, 02:14 PM

Yes master yoda. :wavey:

Costanza
Nov 9th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Yes master yoda. :wavey:

:wavey:

pov
Nov 9th, 2009, 02:43 PM

That's about it. The media also has no clue about other private investments.
Hmm . 'course the media has no clue about a while lot of things in general.;)

Tennisstar86
Nov 9th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Ana is not making anywhere near the bank of the top girls...... Her endorsements arent even near what Davenport was making and shes only made it for 1 year..... Anyways.... Venus/Serena as ten+ year veterens have probably made 150 and 200 million respectively(based off the fact that Venus has been earning about 15 mil are year and Serena 20+)... Maria is probably around that 120 million mark (shes usually reported at about 25 each year) and Ana....maybe be at 30, but i doubt it....

brent-o
Nov 9th, 2009, 03:26 PM

With bangs like Lena's.

This is true. There really are no redheads I can think of off the top of my head!

sammy01
Nov 9th, 2009, 03:40 PM

With bangs like Lena's.

just wait till naomi breaks through :hearts: :worship:

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m3/jun2007/7/7/67069A13-D1DE-07FB-7C18582791DF255C.jpg

thegreendestiny
Nov 9th, 2009, 03:59 PM
If Chaky dyes her hair red, she could pass for a redhead. :shrug:

dreamgoddess099
Nov 9th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Anyways.... Venus/Serena as ten+ year veterens have probably made 150 and 200 million respectively(based off the fact that Venus has been earning about 15 mil are year and Serena 20+)

We don't have any facts about how much money they make yearly or their net worth, they never talk about their money and would probably rather have people think they don't have much. What other player tells the world that they don't even bother to pick-up their check after they play a tournament.:lol: Some celebs use how much they make as a status symbol to get more notoriety, but as Serena says, it's the big shiny trophies she cares about and the money takes care of itself.

dreamgoddess099
Nov 9th, 2009, 04:15 PM

Exactly, it takes tons of talent to be born into a rich family.;)

Slamniacki
Nov 9th, 2009, 05:51 PM
http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/SEWTATour-Archive/Rankings_Stats/Millionaires.pdf

:wavey:

Volcana
Nov 9th, 2009, 06:40 PM
After winning Wimbledon in 2004, at 17, it was predicted by the marketing world that Maria Sharapova's win would have secured her $100 million. But now 22, does anyone know how much money she does have?

What about other huge stars like Serena, Venus and Ana? How much have they really earnt (prize money included)?You almost can't know that. Contacts have conditions. Nicole Vaidisova may ahve actually made more money that Svetlana Kuznetsova. Anna Kournikova has almost defintiely made more money the Justine Henin.

Also, what's a player worth short term vs long term? Is Ana Ivanovic a better buy than Elena Dementieva? A ten year contract signed with Dementeiva in 1999 has paid dividends. An ten year contract with Ivanovic, signed in 2006, hasn't run it's course yet. But if I'm the investor, I'm a leeeetle 'nev-rous'.

youizahoe
Nov 9th, 2009, 06:46 PM
Serena Williams Profile [TOTAL $110 million 2001-2009]

2009 : $17 million
2008 : $14 million
2007 : $14 million
2006 : $10 million
2005 : $13 million
2004 : $10 million
2003 : $12 million
2002 : $12 million
2001 : $8 million

2009. http://www.forbes.com/lists/2009/53/celebrity-09_Serena-Williams_HD8E.html
2008. http://www.forbes.com/lists/2008/53/celebrities08_Serena-Williams_HD8E.html
2007. http://www.forbes.com/lists/2007/53/07celebrities_Serena-Williams_HD8E.html
2006. http://www.forbes.com/lists/2006/53/HD8E.html
2005. http://www.forbes.com/lists/2005/53/HD8E.html
2004. http://www.forbes.com/celebrities2004/LIRHD8E.html?passListId=53&passYear=2004&passListType=Person&uniqueId=HD8E&datatype=Person
2003. http://www.forbes.com/finance/lists/53/2003/LIR.jhtml?passListId=53&passYear=2003&passListType=Person&uniqueId=HD8E&datatype=Person
2002. http://www.forbes.com/2003/07/03/cx_zc_0703wimbledon.html (below)
2001. http://www.forbes.com/finance/lists/53/2001/LIR.jhtml?passListId=53&passYear=2001&passListType=Person&uniqueId=HD8E&datatype=Person

pepaw
Nov 9th, 2009, 06:49 PM
You can bet a country on it that she's 10 times more intelligent and schooled than Ivanovic :bigwave:

She may be more educated (even that is a stretch) but I think it is clear Ivanovic is much more intelligent than Paris Hilton. :lol:

Costanza
Nov 9th, 2009, 06:58 PM
You can bet a country on it that she's 10 times more intelligent and schooled than Ivanovic :bigwave:

Her childhood was spent in palatial dwellings in the priciest neighborhoods on both coasts and featured a brief flirtation with the educational system, including high schooling at the ultra-exclusive Dwight School, from which she dropped out and ultimately earned her high school GED.

Personal Quotes:

I went to Wal-Mart for the first time. I always thought they sold wallpaper. I didn't realise it has everything. You can get anything you want there for really, really cheap.
People think I'm stupid. But I'm smarter than most people.
I have always had a voice and always known I could sing, but I was too shy to let it come out. I think that is the hardest thing you can do, to sing in front of people. When I finally let go and did it, I realised it is what I am most talented at and what I love to do the most.

There's nobody in the world like me. I think every decade has an iconic blonde, like Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana and, right now, I'm that icon.
etc.

Yeah,right:bigwave:

youizahoe
Nov 9th, 2009, 07:15 PM
Costanza, you should know that Paris Hilton recentely admitted that her being dumb is just a farce to earn heavy amounts of cash each month. The more headlines she makes, the more money she earns from it.

Don't think Paris Hilton is dumb, she's one of the smartest business women out there today, though the only side the media will show you, is her dumb quotes and blondish comments.

Though, when it comes to business and making money, there's nobody that does it better than herself.

Optima
Nov 9th, 2009, 07:16 PM
Yeah,right:bigwave:

Christ, you flip out over everything.

youizahoe
Nov 9th, 2009, 07:21 PM
Anyway, Serena Williams made $110 million in 9 years.

Mistress of Evil
Nov 9th, 2009, 07:30 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/more/specials/fortunate50/index.20.html

Masha earned $21,758,550 in 2008.

Costanza
Nov 9th, 2009, 07:31 PM
Costanza, you should know that Paris Hilton recentely admitted that her being dumb is just a farce to earn heavy amounts of cash each month. The more headlines she makes, the more money she earns from it.

Don't think Paris Hilton is dumb, she's one of the smartest business women out there today, though the only side the media will show you, is her dumb quotes and blondish comments.

Though, when it comes to business and making money, there's nobody that does it better than herself.

:lol:
Wow,Paris is your idol?:tape:

Costanza
Nov 9th, 2009, 07:34 PM
Christ, you flip out over everything.

:weirdo:

youizahoe
Nov 9th, 2009, 07:37 PM
:lol:
Wow,Paris is your idol?:tape:

No she isn't, but saying that she is dumb, is stupid.

pepaw
Nov 9th, 2009, 07:50 PM
wow, according to Forbes, Maria made $104 million since she started appearing on the lists in 2005.

RFSTB
Nov 9th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Going by career prize money, here are the top 10 earners per the Sony Ericsson website:

1. Serena Williams, $28M
2. Venus Williams, $25M
3. Lindsay Davenport, $22M
4. Justine Henin, $19M
5. Kim Clijsters, $16M
6. Svetlana Kuznetsova, $13.7M
7. Maria Sharapova, $13M
8. Elena Dementieva, $12.9M
9. Jelena Jankovic, $9M
10. Ana Ivanovic, $7M

I think for Serena and especially Sharapova, most of their earnings probably came from endorsements and appearance fees. I'm totally guessing but the career prize money is probably no more than 25% of their net worth. For the other women, I think the prize money is probably a big part of their net worth, maybe between 50%-75%. With this economy, big endorsement contracts are getting more and more rare. I wouldn't be surprised if Sharapova loses a few big contracts if she continues to struggle in 2010, like Nike and Motorola.

On the men's side, Roger Federer who's the same age as Serena, and has 15 slams to Serena's 12, has earned $50M in prize money. On the Forbes list, his annual income is frequently estimated to be around $35M, but on another estimate, I've read that his net worth is around $120M. Still a lot of money but if he had been earning $35M a year the last 5 years, he'd be worth $175M, so I don't think the Forbes estimates are that close. I think they probably come in at the top end, close to the maximum they can make, and they probably don't make close to the maximum. It's like that Galaxy contract with David Beckham, where they said he could make up to $250M in 5 years, $50M/year, but his actual salary was only $5M a year, the remaining $45M was from commission from his merchandise sales, and I don't think he sold enough merchandise to make anywhere even close to that figure.

youizahoe
Nov 9th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Going by career prize money, here are the top 10 earners per the Sony Ericsson website:

1. Serena Williams, $28M
2. Venus Williams, $25M
4. Justine Henin, $19M
5. Kim Clijsters, $16M
7. Maria Sharapova, $13M
9. Jelena Jankovic, $9M
10. Ana Ivanovic, $7M

I think for Serena and especially Sharapova, most of their earnings probably came from endorsements and appearance fees. I'm totally guessing but the career prize money is probably no more than 25% of their net worth. For the other women, I think the prize money is probably a big part of their net worth, maybe between 50%-75%. With this economy, big endorsement contracts are getting more and more rare. I wouldn't be surprised if Sharapova loses a few big contracts if she continues to struggle in 2010, like Nike and Motorola.

On the men's side, Roger Federer who's the same age as Serena, and has 15 slams to Serena's 12, has earned $50M in prize money. On the Forbes list, his annual income is frequently estimated to be around $35M, but on another estimate, I've read that his net worth is around $120M. Still a lot of money but if he had been earning $35M a year the last 5 years, he'd be worth $175M, so I don't think the Forbes estimates are that close. I think they probably come in at the top end, close to the maximum they can make, and they probably don't make close to the maximum. It's like that Galaxy contract with David Beckham, where they said he could make up to $250M in 5 years, $50M/year, but his actual salary was only $5M a year, the remaining $45M was from commission from his merchandise sales, and I don't think he sold enough merchandise to make anywhere even close to that figure.

I think by net worth they mean (after taxes and investments and spent money)

JJandAna4ever
Nov 9th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Forbe's celebrity lists are highly inaccurate and and exaggerated. They have been sued by several people for over-calculating earnings and getting people in trouble with taxes. Also, for the person that said Kournikova earned $110 million in 2002, that's preposterous and impossible. She probably earned $10 million at most at peak.

Also, anyone find it kind of strange that Svetva earned more than Maria in prize money? o_O

Maria has more slams and more regular (and bigger) titles. She got 500k bonus from the US open series, which pretty much negate 2 of Svetva's tier I alone, and I don't think Svetva even won that many Tier ones. I think she usually makes it farther in tournaments where she doesn't win as well. How did she beat her in prize money?

youizahoe
Nov 9th, 2009, 08:11 PM
Forbe's celebrity lists are highly inaccurate and and exaggerated. They have been sued by several people for over-calculating earnings and getting people in trouble with taxes. Also, for the person that said Kournikova earned $110 million in 2002, that's preposterous and impossible. She probably earned $10 million at most at peak.

Also, anyone find it kind of strange that Svetva earned more than Maria in prize money? o_O

Maria has more slams and more regular (and bigger) titles. She got 500k bonus from the US open series, which pretty much negate 2 of Svetva's tier I alone, and I don't think Svetva even won that many Tier ones. I think she usually makes it farther in tournaments where she doesn't win as well. How did she beat her in prize money?

ANNA KOURNIKOVA $10 million 2002
http://www.forbes.com/finance/lists/53/2002/LIR.jhtml?passListId=53&passYear=2002&passListType=Person&uniqueId=4T9K&datatype=Person

Marilyn Monheaux
Nov 9th, 2009, 08:33 PM

Those forbes lists are fun to read at times, but I think you're right, they're rubbish:lol:
But according to them Maria made:
June 2004 - June 2005: 18.2 Mio
June 2005 - June 2006: 19.0 Mio
June 2006 - June 2007: 23.0 Mio
June 2007 - June 2008: 26.0 Mio
June 2008 - June 2009: 22.0 Mio
+ Tennis earnings: 13,092,900

= 121,292,900

You should probably take it with a grain of salt, but it's a :eek::eek: number:drool:

As for Anna's 110 Mio, I think the person meant net-worth. And even that would be too much. Most people estimate that she made about 50 Mio Dollar during her career and still makes a few million every year.

I don't think it's strange that Sveta has more money than Maria.:shrug: First off, it's only roughly 700,000. That's pretty much what she got for winning Beijing.
Sveta may not has as many titles as Maria, but she only has 1 Grand Slam less than her. Therefore she played much more tournaments than Maria (about 50 more) and also is or has been quite successful in doubles:)

Slamniacki
Nov 9th, 2009, 08:56 PM

1. Serena Williams, $28M
2. Venus Williams, $25M
4. Justine Henin, $19M
5. Kim Clijsters, $16M
7. Maria Sharapova, $13M
9. Jelena Jankovic, $9M
10. Ana Ivanovic, $7M

where did you get that list? its a wrong one.

this is the right one http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/SEWTATour-Archive/Rankings_Stats/Millionaires.pdf

RFSTB
Nov 9th, 2009, 09:09 PM
where did you get that list? its a wrong one.

this is the right one http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/SEWTATour-Archive/Rankings_Stats/Millionaires.pdf

I actually looked it up one by one on the same website, and only included currently active players. The list you posted is the more complete one that includes retired players. Very interesting comparison. Thanks for posting it.

Looks like I missed 2 currently active players:

Amelie Mauresmo, came in just after Kim Clijsters at $15M.
Dinara Safina, came in just before Jankovic at $9.7M (Jankovic $9.4M).
Also, Ivanovic actually came in after Petrova.

Volcana
Nov 9th, 2009, 09:20 PM

What about other huge stars like Serena, Venus and Ana? How much have they really earnt (prize money included)?You almost can't know that. Contracts have conditions. Additional payouts for goals achieved etc. Nicole Vaidisova may have actually made more money that Svetlana Kuznetsova. Well, probably not, but was that Citizen contract worth?) Anna Kournikova has almost defintiely made more money than Justine Henin.

Also, what's a player worth short term vs long term? Is Ana Ivanovic a better buy than Elena Dementieva? A ten year contract signed with Dementeiva in 1999 has paid dividends. An ten year contract with Ivanovic, signed in 2006, hasn't run it's course yet. But if I'm the investor, I'm a leeeetle 'nehv-rous'.

ZODIAC
Nov 9th, 2009, 09:40 PM
As for brunette and blondes comment,did you ever heard for Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie?I hope you are not delusional to think that Ana is in the same category as Angelina Jolie,Jolie is a global icon and Ana is not moreso today as she is known more for being Adam Scott girlfriend than a tennis player.She doesnt have the personality to wow the world,she is pretty yes but not sexy or strong like Jolie .. :tape:

youizahoe
Nov 9th, 2009, 09:52 PM
Let's recall a comment from Ana Ivanovic :

Berlin 2008. I will study psychology and use the mental aspect to beat the Williams' sisters.

Talking about a golden quote.

Hugh.
Nov 9th, 2009, 10:20 PM
Let's recall a comment from Ana Ivanovic :

Berlin 2008. I will study psychology and use the mental aspect to beat the Williams' sisters.

Talking about a golden quote.

And that is relevent to this thread?

ZODIAC
Nov 9th, 2009, 10:23 PM
And that is relevent to this thread?its relevant,since she uttered those words she has lost to the sisters all the time,in other words she is not strong and her results are reflecting that,and ripple efect will reflect on her balance sheet:p

Hugh.
Nov 9th, 2009, 10:36 PM
its relevant,since she uttered those words she has lost to the sisters all the time,in other words she is not strong and her results are reflecting that,and ripple efect will reflect on her balance sheet:p

Yes her results have been horrible for a year and a half, but loosing to the Williams sisters (infact she put up a good fight every time she has played one of them) does not directly decrease her earnings. :lol:

gaviotabr
Nov 9th, 2009, 10:43 PM
And that is relevent to this thread?

Everything is relevant as long as it's to bash Ana.. :rolleyes:

I mean.. getting quotes from 2008 out of the blue.. or saying she is less intelligent than Paris Hilton out of the blue..

That's GM.. better known as Ana Ivanovic's hate forum. :rolleyes:

ZODIAC
Nov 9th, 2009, 11:05 PM
Yes her results have been horrible for a year and a half, but loosing to the Williams sisters (infact she put up a good fight every time she has played one of them) does not directly decrease her earnings. :lol:She was crying when Vee schooled her at Wimbledon,she had to fake an injury to soften the blow.She was almost in tears after Serena blasted her off the court in Dubai.She will eventually lose endorsements if she is not visible at big events,look at Kirilenko ...Stella dropped and betted on a winning filly called Wozniacki,and there are younger and prettier players like Cirstea to take her place.At the moment Caro is the queen of Adidas and soon Ana will drop off like Vaidisova ...look at how Nicole faded after she started having sex.:tape:

SOA_MC
Nov 10th, 2009, 12:17 AM
Thriller999 and Aneres and the random crap they continue to pull out of their ass :help:

ZODIAC
Nov 10th, 2009, 12:46 AM
Thriller999 and Aneres and the random crap they continue to pull out of their ass :help::tape:do you really have to edit this short uttering:p:rolleyes::help:yes Ana is a lost cause like Vaidisova I guess she likes sex more than tennis:rolleyes::eek:you see the trend is the same she is following Scott event to event,Nicole follows Radek event to event.Nicole and Ana should start a sorority of has beens.

dreamgoddess099
Nov 10th, 2009, 12:46 AM

Those aren't facts, they are estimates. Forbes magazine is about as credible as your average tabloid.

ZODIAC
Nov 10th, 2009, 12:55 AM
Those aren't facts, they are estimates. Forbes magazine is about as credible as your average tabloid.Serena was being interviewed somewhere and said its Vee who has a lot of money,and Vee is known to be frugal ....I think Serena has probably $80mil liquid assets and probably $200mil including fixed assets.She has property in Paris,LA,NY ,MIAMI and Vee has a loft in NY,an apartment in Rome and their palatial home in Miami..plus shares in the Miami Dolphins.:worship:

fufuqifuqishahah
Nov 10th, 2009, 01:00 AM
i don't get it, are you insinuating ivanovic isn't a big star? she's at least top 5 in terms of worldwide popularity (of active players anyway)

it's not always your tennis that gets you the big bucks, she is a global tennis icon, everybody who can name someone in women's tennis knows who ivanovic is :shrug:

based on what? :spit:

She MAY be #5, at extreme most #4, but she could also be something like #12

SOA_MC
Nov 10th, 2009, 01:37 AM
:tape:do you really have to edit this short uttering:p:rolleyes::help:yes Ana is a lost cause like Vaidisova I guess she likes sex more than tennis:rolleyes::eek:you see the trend is the same she is following Scott event to event,Nicole follows Radek event to event.Nicole and Ana should start a sorority of has beens.

I missed a letter :o the last you want to see on a internet message board is a spelling mistake :rolleyes:

A multi millionare, who loves sex, will worship the ground you walk on and looks like Ana or Nicole

What is that a fantasy of yours :p

youizahoe
Nov 10th, 2009, 01:57 AM
Those aren't facts, they are estimates. Forbes magazine is about as credible as your average tabloid.

Well you can do the maths

Puma contract wo bonuses $20 million
Nike contract wo bonuses $60 million

+ MCDonalds + HP + Wilson + career money $28 million.

I think that total is easily over $110 million.

ZODIAC
Nov 10th, 2009, 02:13 AM
I missed a letter :o the last you want to see on a internet message board is a spelling mistake :rolleyes:

A multi millionare, who loves sex, will worship the ground you walk on and looks like Ana or Nicole

What is that a fantasy of yours :p
what spelling mistakes:rolleyes:I think you should take advantage of the ESL classes in your town man.Ana was dumped by Verdasco and soon Scott will go back to his true love the girl he was dating before Ana....do you know that the prettiest girls are the lousiest lays at least Nicole must be doing something right she has held on to Radek for a long time.:tape:

martinahfan
Nov 10th, 2009, 07:20 AM
for martina hingis :) :)

1999 : $10 millions
2000 :$12 millions
2001 : $11 millions
2002 : $11 millions
2003 : $06 millions

2006 : $15 millions
2007 : $15 millions

and minimum $80 millions and others money :worship::worship::worship:

source : forbes and swiss economics newspapers

Nikkiri
Nov 10th, 2009, 07:22 AM
what spelling mistakes:rolleyes:I think you should take advantage of the ESL classes in your town man.Ana was dumped by Verdasco and soon Scott will go back to his true love the girl he was dating before Ana....do you know that the prettiest girls are the lousiest lays at least Nicole must be doing something right she has held on to Radek for a long time.:tape:

JFC do you ever shut up. For the record Ana broke up with Verdasco.

martinahfan
Nov 10th, 2009, 07:23 AM
also martina 's sponsor it was : omega , adidas , vzug , opel , bollé , american express , yonex , sergio tachinni , ocean spray , tanita , sanex , clairol , microsoft , phiten , yanasé , etc...

Tennisstar86
Nov 10th, 2009, 07:28 AM

2009. http://www.forbes.com/lists/2009/53/celebrity-09_Serena-Williams_HD8E.html
2008. http://www.forbes.com/lists/2008/53/celebrities08_Serena-Williams_HD8E.html
2007. http://www.forbes.com/lists/2007/53/07celebrities_Serena-Williams_HD8E.html
2006. http://www.forbes.com/lists/2006/53/HD8E.html
2005. http://www.forbes.com/lists/2005/53/HD8E.html
2004. http://www.forbes.com/celebrities2004/LIRHD8E.html?passListId=53&passYear=2004&passListType=Person&uniqueId=HD8E&datatype=Person
2003. http://www.forbes.com/finance/lists/53/2003/LIR.jhtml?passListId=53&passYear=2003&passListType=Person&uniqueId=HD8E&datatype=Person
2002. http://www.forbes.com/2003/07/03/cx_zc_0703wimbledon.html (below)
2001. http://www.forbes.com/finance/lists/53/2001/LIR.jhtml?passListId=53&passYear=2001&passListType=Person&uniqueId=HD8E&datatype=Person

hrmmm... Ive seen the number year to year and those totals look more like Venus's numbers (the 14) than Serenas..... Both She and SHarapova where reported to have made 20+ last year.....

drake3781
Nov 10th, 2009, 07:43 AM
Don't forget that many people lost ~30% of all assets in the last two years' economic crisis, in devalued investments. Tennis players included.

youizahoe
Nov 10th, 2009, 01:18 PM
Don't forget that many people lost ~30% of all assets in the last two years' economic crisis, in devalued investments. Tennis players included.

That depends on the investments, not all investments got screwed. Justine Henin and Kim Clijsters lost a lot cause they invested in American companies :rolls:

ZODIAC
Nov 10th, 2009, 01:23 PM
JFC do you ever shut up. For the record Ana broke up with Verdasco.why should I shut up:devil:to make you happy ha:lol:grow up this is not a family dinner table its a tennis board with people you dont know and players YOU have never met so chill:tape::p

ZODIAC
Nov 10th, 2009, 01:26 PM
That depends on the investments, not all investments got screwed. Justine Henin and Kim Clijsters lost a lot cause they invested in American companies :rolls:I think the recession brought Kim and Henin out of retirement.Justine has an academy in Florida that probably is not flourishing due to the recession and Kim s husband quit basketball so someone had to bring in the bacon.:rolleyes:

Vlover
Nov 10th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Yea, depends on where you invested. I heard on 60 mins that Pova had investment in Madoff's company, if so that is a total lost.

Costanza
Nov 10th, 2009, 01:40 PM
I think the recession brought Kim and Henin out of retirement.Justine has an academy in Florida that probably is not flourishing due to the recession and Kim s husband quit basketball so someone had to bring in the bacon.:rolleyes:

It seems that tragedy999 met certain players as it's obvious that he know everything about them.
Her is one for you :rolleyes:
Better, take two:rolleyes::rolleyes:

ZODIAC
Nov 10th, 2009, 01:48 PM
It seems that tragedy999 met certain players as it's obvious that he know everything about them.
Her is one for you :rolleyes:
Better, take two:rolleyes::rolleyes:is this chinglish:confused::tape::p

Costanza
Nov 10th, 2009, 01:55 PM
is this chinglish:confused::tape::p

Only for you:wavey:
Your fav:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ZODIAC
Nov 10th, 2009, 05:16 PM
Only for you:wavey:
Your fav:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:poor thang:tape::lol::lol::lol::lol::wavey:

Nikkiri
Nov 10th, 2009, 05:52 PM
why should I shut up:devil:to make you happy ha:lol:grow up this is not a family dinner table its a tennis board with people you dont know and players YOU have never met so chill:tape::p

I never told you to shut up.. I'm just wondering if you do :lol: :tape:

youizahoe
Nov 10th, 2009, 07:55 PM
I never told you to shut up.. I'm just wondering if you do :lol: :tape:

Isn't that like secretely hinting that he should try to shut up, which means you are saying he should :angel:?

:ras:

ZODIAC
Nov 10th, 2009, 08:21 PM
I never told you to shut up.. I'm just wondering if you do :lol: :tape:well I dont otherwise I Will have bad breath like you:p:tape::fiery: