PDA

View Full Version : how much are you willing to pay to spend one night with your fav?

JJandAna4ever
Nov 8th, 2009, 05:51 PM
And what you like to do with them?
Also, be realistic as to the amount of money you have. For example, if you're a high school student with no job, then $500 is a lot of money.

I'm an engineer and I'm willing to spend $100 to spend one night with Ivanovic, my fav.

moby
Nov 8th, 2009, 05:53 PM
Also, be realistic as to the amount of money you have. For example, if you're a high school student with no job, then $500 is a lot of money.

I'm an engineer and I'm willing to spend $100 to spend one night with Ivanovic, my fav.:crying2:

:haha:

Craigy
Nov 8th, 2009, 05:54 PM
You again?! It's getting worse.

Nikkiri
Nov 8th, 2009, 05:56 PM
I'm unemployed but am willing to spend 5 bucks to spend one night with Kiri. :)

Jane Lane
Nov 8th, 2009, 05:57 PM
:haha: waste of a thread.
And, who are you to tell me I don't have $500? My birthday was two months ago...

Vaidisova Ruled
JJandAna4ever strikes again :lol:

AJZ.
hmm, dipping into my savings, i'd pay 300$ to play and practice against Ai and take her out to lunch. :D

Chrissie-fan
Nov 8th, 2009, 05:58 PM
:lol: What do you think? Show them our collection of postage stamps? :lol:

JJandAna4ever
Nov 8th, 2009, 06:01 PM
:haha: waste of a thread.
And, who are you to tell me I don't have $500? My birthday was two months ago...

Of course you can have $500 dollars if you're a student with no job. If you can get your parents to give you that much, beg your friends, and you can forego buying new clothes, shoes, etc and not getting nice things for a couple months. Is your fav worth that one night?

Also, you guys can interpret "spending one night" however you like. Just assume that you're fav will play along to whatever you have planned.

Chrissie-fan
Nov 8th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Also, you guys can interpret "spending one night" however you like. Just assume that you're fav will play along to whatever you have planned.
:drool: :kiss: :hehehe:

miffedmax
Nov 8th, 2009, 06:08 PM
I'd pay everything I have to get my fave to grow back her bangs.

AnomyBC
Nov 8th, 2009, 07:46 PM
You guys are cheap. I'd be willing to spend $3,000 to have a night of passion with Maria :inlove:

I'd also be willing to spend $3,000 for a night of passion with Kournikova, $2,500 for a night of passion with Ivanovic or Kirilenko, and $2,000 for a night of passion with Wozniacki, Chakvetadze, Golovin, Hantuchova, Cibulkova or Cirstea :drool:

dreamgoddess099
Nov 8th, 2009, 07:49 PM

I'm an engineer and I'm willing to spend $100 to spend one night with Ivanovic, my fav.

You're not a student with no job and the best you can do is $100. Ivanovic can't be that much of a fav of yours because you just reduced her to the level of a crack ho.

Noctis
Nov 8th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Thread of the retards :worship:

I LAFF SO FACKING HARDDD :haha:

Feyd
Nov 8th, 2009, 07:51 PM
You guys are cheap. I'd be willing to spend $3,000 to have a night of passion with Maria :inlove:

I'd also be willing to spend $3,000 for a night of passion with Kournikova, $2,500 for a night of passion with Ivanovic or Kirilenko, and $2,000 for a night of passion with Wozniacki, Chakvetadze, Golovin, Hantuchova, Cibulkova or Cirstea :drool:

I think you have just given away the top ten in your hottest list.

MaBaker
Nov 8th, 2009, 07:54 PM
You are an idiot.

Edinboro
Nov 8th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Only about 100 dollars. Im a poor mo fo. : (

new-york
Nov 8th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Please.

Her bank account is loaded.

It's either free or she pays.

Aravanecaravan
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:01 PM
I'd pay everything I have to get my fave to grow back her bangs.

Who didn't know this was coming?

I'd give Aravane a hundred bucks to let me touch her trophies.

Get your minds out of the gutter--I meant the ones she got at Strasbourg and Bali.....sheesh.

:lol:

BlameSerena
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:02 PM
Please.

Ditto.

Plus, I'm a cheapskate.

dreamgoddess099
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:06 PM
Please.

Well, good luck with that.:lol:

JJandAna4ever
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:09 PM
You guys are nasty! What makes you think I would pay $100 to sleep with Ana? I never said that. Why are you calling her a crack whore?

new-york
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Well, good luck with that.:lol:

i'm tweeting her that post. :tape:

cellophane
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:11 PM
You guys are nasty! What makes you think I would pay $100 to sleep with Ana? I never said that. Why are you calling her a crack whore?

Because you've made this sort of thread in the past :unsure: You are a creepy troll. Anyways.

BlameSerena
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:12 PM

It's all down hill from here. Just so you know, my mind NEVER went there. Some of these people keep their brains in the gutter or are maybe a little horny.

Anywho, thank you for all of your entertaining threads :wavey:.:lol:

dreamgoddess099
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:13 PM

Hello, you're the one who said "spend the night with," and then went on to say you can interpret it anyway you like. It doesn't take an engineer to figure out what people would assume that meant.

JJandAna4ever
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Because you've made this sort of thread in the past :unsure: You are a creepy troll. Anyways.

When have I done that? These women are world professional tennis players, not whores, no matter what their behavior tend to suggest. I would never demean them in such a way. However, it is up to YOU personally what the activity of the night will be. So anyways, who is your fav, and how much are you willing to spend, and to do what?

cellophane
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:14 PM
It's all down hill from here. Just so you know, my mind NEVER went there. Some of these people keep their brains in the gutter or are maybe a little horny. :lol:

Um, no. Just made that comment because of other :scared: threads OP started... I deleted it now, but I wouldn't have put it past him.

winchester
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Actually you don't need to pay to spend one night with Ivanovic, she is a whore. It's always free.

cellophane
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:17 PM
When have I done that? These women are world professional tennis players, not whores, no matter what their behavior tend to suggest. I would never demean them in such a way.

Good for you... I never indicated *I* think otherwise. Geez.

BlameSerena
Um, no. Just made that comment because of other :scared: threads OP started... I deleted it now, but I wouldn't have put it past him.

I'm very aware of the OP's thread history, thanks.

Anyway, I was making a joke so hope you really didn't get offended by that.

If so, :help:

дalex

So, what would you like to do with Ana for 100$?

cellophane
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:19 PM
I'm very aware of the OP's thread history, thanks.

Anyway, I was making a joke so hope you really didn't get offended by that.

If so, :help:

OK. I think we should move on :lol:

JJandAna4ever
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:19 PM

So, what would you like to do with Ana for 100$?

It doesn't involve sleeping, I can tell you that much, lol.

winchester
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:21 PM

Of course it doesn't, it would be stupid cause like I said earlier, with Ivanovic you can sleep with her gratis.

BlameSerena
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:22 PM
OK. I think we should move on :lol:

Agreed :hug:

miffedmax
Actually you don't need to pay to spend one night with Ivanovic, she is a whore. It's always free.

It she doesn't charge, she's not a 'ho. She's just a tramp. 'hos got standards, namely charging.

Lena sets standards for bangs and being an :angel:

Noctis
When have I done that? These women are world professional tennis players, not whores, no matter what their behavior tend to suggest. I would never demean them in such a way. However, it is up to YOU personally what the activity of the night will be. So anyways, who is your fav, and how much are you willing to spend, and to do what?

I'll pay Serena nothing and we go into the night with our machine guns and kill all her haters.

дalex
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:25 PM

Why don't you offer more money for Ana, your fav? How much would you give for one night with your other fave?

miffedmax
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:27 PM
Why don't you offer more money for Ana, your fav? How much would you give for one night with your other fave?

Let's face it, right now Ana's value is dropping like GM stock in 2008.

Lena's bangs are still worth their weight in gold, though.

winchester
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:28 PM
I'll pay Serena nothing and we go into the night with our machine guns and kill all her haters.

It could last your whole life.:lol:

saska77
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:37 PM
Wow, sorry for being a little naive...what does $100 give you with Ana? Apart from a restraining order?

Paris75
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:41 PM
I don't remember If I told you in my Strasbourg report thread, but after the semifinals, Aravane invited me for dinner with her brother, a good friend of her and 3 persons from the French Tennis Federation.

(Because I were there whole week, and I talked to her everyday :) )

I let you guys imagine how excited I was :crazy:

Such a great memory ::bigcry:
I love you Aravane :hearts:

Stamp Paid
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:44 PM
I dont think I would be able to take her in real life
so I wouldnt even set myself up for the disappointment. :lol:

miffedmax
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:47 PM
It's not being able to afford Elena that breaks the bank. It's getting Mommy Vera to leave.

Lena's bangs are hawt.

JackFrost
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:54 PM
Write her a mail. I can´t see how she possible could refuse this offer. :wavey:

Noctis
Nov 8th, 2009, 09:00 PM
I don't remember If I told you in my Strasbourg report thread, but after the semifinals, Aravane invited me for dinner with her brother, a good friend of her and 3 persons from the French Tennis Federation.

(Because I were there whole week, and I talked to her everyday :) )

I let you guys imagine how excited I was :crazy:

Such a great memory ::bigcry:
I love you Aravane :hearts:

oh every fans dream.:lick:

Brett.
Nov 8th, 2009, 09:22 PM
I will spend $200 on cakes for Marion in one night! :)

duhcity
Nov 8th, 2009, 09:39 PM
Might as well change the thread title to "How much would it take for your fave to be a hooker?"

Jacob#1
Nov 8th, 2009, 10:33 PM
I will spend $200 on cakes for Marion in one night! :)

hahaha

Martian Jeza
Nov 8th, 2009, 10:40 PM
Being with Martina Hingis is priceless ! Why should I spend money ? Only my heart and loyalty will be enough. The same with Caroline Wozniacki. Being with both : I know I would feel in heaven. But Martina is n°1.

MH0861
Nov 8th, 2009, 11:07 PM
I'd need to be paid to sleep with LD (SORRY GIRLFRIEND)

JJandAna4ever
Nov 9th, 2009, 02:00 AM
I would pay JJ $125 dollars to sleep with her. She and Ana are my two favs.

thegreendestiny
Nov 9th, 2009, 02:04 AM
This thread is highly disrespectful to those players mentioned. Shame on you. :o

JJandAna4ever
Nov 9th, 2009, 02:08 AM
This thread is highly disrespectful to those players mentioned. Shame on you. :o

Again, this doesn't necessarily involve sex in any way. Like Miff would pay Lena to grow her bangs back. You can talk, play tennis with them, it's really up to you.

gc-spurs
Nov 9th, 2009, 06:05 AM
How much would you be willing to pay a hooker to dress up as your fave?

Fail thread name... try switching night to day, or bus ride, or lunch.

Tanja8
Nov 9th, 2009, 08:59 AM
Nothing. I`m a hetero woman.:lol:
Maybe I will pay for airplane ticket, hotel and tournament ticket to see one of my faves live. And if I get the oportunity to meet Lena, tell her that I admire her and wish her all good in her life it will be enough for me. (but unfortunately the closest place Lena played last year was Stuttgart, I guess:( - there`s no hope she would come to Portorož ...)
And when I have enough time(summer) - most players are in America. Too far and too expensive.

Noctis
Nov 9th, 2009, 10:08 AM
I would pay JJ $125 dollars to sleep with her. She and Ana are my two favs.

The log out button is that way ----------------------->
GTFO.

hdfb
Nov 9th, 2009, 10:17 AM
"Spend one night?"

I'd only want to play a tennis match with Dokic.

gaja kesari
Nov 9th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Sorry, my fave is not the type of person people pay money to spend the night with :cool:

Princeza
Nov 9th, 2009, 11:24 AM
I would pay a lot to slap them.

bjurra
Nov 9th, 2009, 01:02 PM
I would pay the following amounts:

take Halep to the beach: 100 bucks
take Wozniacki to the doctor: 100 bucks
take Chakvetadze to my shrink: 100 bucks
take Cibulkova to the badminton court: 100 bucks
take Jankovic to my local wrestling club: 100 bucks
take Stosur to my pub for some binge drinking: 100 bucks

youizahoe
Nov 9th, 2009, 01:16 PM
I would love to pay Serena or Maria to go out with me, but then again, if you see the appearance fees, I rather pass :help:

bjurra
Nov 9th, 2009, 01:20 PM
I would love to pay Serena or Maria to go out with me, but then again, if you see the appearance fees, I rather pass :help:

Pick Maria, Serena would tank your date and excuse herself after the starter, quoting an upset stomach and waving a doctors statement in your face.

pov
Nov 9th, 2009, 02:58 PM

The pay to hang with is unfortunately something common. The "what you like to do" angle that you're including is kinda weird.

That said, there's this in a recent Golf article:To be sure, Tiger was not the only person at Mission Hills that weekend [in 2001] with deep pockets. Well-heeled amateurs paid as much as $80,000 to play a single hole with the world's best golfer. And Duan Yongping, chairman of Guangdong-based BBK Electronics, signed his company on as title sponsor of the event with the stipulation that he could golf all 18 holes with Tiger. Five years later, Duan made headlines for spending $620,100 for the right to have lunch with Warren Buffet.

JJandAna4ever
Dec 11th, 2009, 07:24 AM
that's sad

QUEENLINDSAY
Dec 11th, 2009, 03:47 PM
Id pay 10 gran to have a 3some with Ivanovic and Gulbis- :)

Mashabator
Dec 11th, 2009, 04:08 PM
:lol: What do you think? Show them our collection of postage stamps? :lol:

:lol:
Thats what id do :shrug:

Mrs. Dimitrova
Dec 11th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Engineer = $100? :unsure:

Maria, I wouldn't pay to spend time with her, she's worth more than money. :angel:

AnomyBC
Dec 13th, 2009, 09:25 PM
I think you have just given away the top ten in your hottest list.

This a delayed response, but no, that isn't my Top 10. I think there were 1 or 2 girls in my Top 10 that I didn't mention and one of the girls I mentioned barely missed the Top 10. And the order isn't right. And also my rankings are always changing :)

GeeTee
Dec 13th, 2009, 09:54 PM

I have a half-eaten sandwich here which I'd trade for a night of passion with Nicole Pratt or Dinara Safina.

Or not.

Justin SW
Dec 13th, 2009, 09:57 PM
1500$ Serena :inlove:

GeeTee
Dec 13th, 2009, 10:03 PM
1500$ Serena :inlove:
Do you want her to threaten to shove something down your fucking throat? :haha:

Rix643
Dec 14th, 2009, 04:25 AM
None. I already paid $1200 on a birthday present, that should be enough.