PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to like Ivanovic/Cirstea and hate the other one?

A-Bond
Nov 8th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Since it's off-season, I decided to create some stupid threads to challenge Golden Flower NA-GOAT.

I'm a fan of Cirstea and a proud hater of Ivanovic. But I really don't know why. They're very similar. They're looks are similar, they have the same sponsor, and they both fist-pump and c'mon/ajdes a lot (and that's what I hate most on Ana). What do you think about that?

http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/2009+French+Open+Day+Five+2ySLElySSHul.jpg
http://aivanovic.com/photos/albums/uploads/tennis/2009/Roland%20Garros/normal_rolandgarrost09107.jpg

Nikkiri
Nov 8th, 2009, 04:24 PM
Obviously.

twight6
Nov 8th, 2009, 04:25 PM
I think if Cirstea had come first and been successful like Ana did, you'd hate her and love Ivanovic.

It's about hating established and successful players, IMO, because they are in the spotlight/more loved/more popular/successful.

Craigy
Nov 8th, 2009, 04:28 PM
Cool.

Edy.
Nov 8th, 2009, 04:30 PM
For me it´s the other way around. I love Ana, but I find Cirstea a bit boring.

SELVEN
Nov 8th, 2009, 04:30 PM
I think if Cirstea had come first and been successful like Ana did, you'd hate her and love Ivanovic.

It's about hating established and successful players, IMO, because they are in the spotlight/more loved/more popular/successful.

correct

Izzie.
Nov 8th, 2009, 04:39 PM
I hate Ivanovic and like Cirstea, so yeah.

Sexysova
Nov 8th, 2009, 04:45 PM
I hate Ivanovic and I like Cirstea :lol:

Imperfect Angel
Nov 8th, 2009, 04:46 PM
I love Ana but hate Crapstea.

slamchamp
Nov 8th, 2009, 04:46 PM
hell yeah

Julian.
Nov 8th, 2009, 04:49 PM
I hate Ivanovic and I like Cirstea :lol:

I hate Ivanovic and like Cirstea, so yeah.

This so yeah!

The Witch-king
Nov 8th, 2009, 04:56 PM
They're not THAT alike so it is possible.
Ana seems a bit more fragile than Circstea who is more petulant and drama queenish than ana

Vlad Tepes
Nov 8th, 2009, 04:56 PM
Same here, I love Sori and I utterly dislike Ana :shrug:

Nikkiri
Nov 8th, 2009, 04:58 PM
Fail.

@danieln1
Nov 8th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Fail.

this.

AJDE ANA
Nov 8th, 2009, 05:11 PM
I like Ana more than Cirstea, but Sorana is okay!
And all you guys who hates Ana - SO STUPID!!! You dont have even one reason except that you're jelaous on her!

SOA_MC
Nov 8th, 2009, 05:15 PM

100%

Just read some threads from three years ago and you'll find Ivanovic and Jankovic were as popular/liked as Cirstea and Lisicki are now

SELVEN
Nov 8th, 2009, 05:18 PM
100%

Just read some threads from three years ago and you'll find Ivanovic and Jankovic were as popular/liked as Cirstea and Lisicki are now
so they don't change
,people changed.:lol:

miffedmax
Nov 8th, 2009, 05:43 PM
I don't like either one of them. But I do like Lena's bangs.

Jane Lane
Nov 8th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Frankly, IMO, Ana got this attitude after winning RG. Something like a "holier than thou" atitude which came back and bit her in the ass.

Princeza
Nov 8th, 2009, 07:15 PM
Since it's off-season, I decided to create some stupid threads to challenge Golden Flower NA-GOAT.

You're an amateur compared to NA-GOAT, take some lessons before challenging him.

Noctis
Nov 8th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Fail.

This is a good reason

W!MBLEDON
Nov 8th, 2009, 07:33 PM
i dislike both

Adrian1092
Nov 8th, 2009, 07:44 PM
I remember when Ana was coming up, everyone jumped on the bandwagon. Same with Cirstea but she's a much worse player than Ana. I dislike her immensely though and love Ana, they aren't similar at all IMO.

Hugh.
Nov 8th, 2009, 07:49 PM
I remember when Ana was coming up, everyone jumped on the bandwagon. Same with Cirstea but she's a much worse player than Ana. I dislike her immensely though and love Ana, they aren't similar at all IMO.

Aww Adrian...what has she done to you to warrant that? :lol:

Adrian1092
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Aww Adrian...what has she done to you to warrant that? :lol:

Sorry Hugh :p I know I can't say much since I like Errani(I know you love her too :lol: ) and Bartoli :lol:

winchester
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Of course, Ana is a brainless ballbasher. Cirstea isn't.

M.P
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:29 PM
I love Ana but hate Crapstea she 's trying to be Ivanovic

cellophane
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:33 PM
Epic fail.

NA-GOAT is one of a kind.

P_Fer
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:38 PM
I'm indifferent to both :shrug:
They're cuties though :)

SOA_MC
Nov 8th, 2009, 08:40 PM

Cirstea isn't a brainless ballbasher in what universe

davidmario
Nov 8th, 2009, 10:19 PM
I like Cirstea - I hate Ivanovic. Possible. Thread closed.

youizahoe
Nov 8th, 2009, 10:27 PM
I like none of them, but cirstea is madly gorgeous :inlove:

A-Bond
Nov 9th, 2009, 09:54 AM
You're an amateur compared to NA-GOAT, take some lessons before challenging him.

You guys are mean :o Just don't read any threads when you're not interested in them. Or read them and shut up. No one is forcing you to write any bullshit here. There are some people which might be interested in this topic. So no need for brainless-threadbashing. Same goes for every thread from NA-GOAT. If you don't like them, don't read them :o

A-Bond
Nov 9th, 2009, 09:55 AM
Cirstea isn't a brainless ballbasher in what universe

Just because she's not a pusher like Wozniacki does not make her a ballbasher :o look at Rezai, Kleybanova and Kvitova. Those are ballbashers.

Nikkiri
Nov 9th, 2009, 10:00 AM

If Ana is a brainless ballbasher then so is Sorana.

Хлоэ
Nov 9th, 2009, 10:03 AM
useful thread. Both girls care so much what u think

thegreendestiny
Nov 9th, 2009, 11:08 AM
I don't like Ana at all and I don't have the slightest interest in Cirstea. :shrug:

Renalicious
Nov 9th, 2009, 11:14 AM

LOL. Interesting.

SOA_MC
Nov 9th, 2009, 11:38 AM
You guys are mean :o Just don't read any threads when you're not interested in them. Or read them and shut up. No one is forcing you to write any bullshit here. There are some people which might be interested in this topic. So no need for brainless-threadbashing. Same goes for every thread from NA-GOAT. If you don't like them, don't read them :o

If you are going to open a thread with I'm a pround hater of player X :o expect fans of that player to give you some shit back

Just because she's not a pusher like Wozniacki does not make her a ballbasher :o look at Rezai, Kleybanova and Kvitova. Those are ballbashers.

Walks likes a duck and sounds likes a duck

To me brainless ballbasher is a hardhitter with no plan B

That fits Cirstea like a glove

Jekyll
Nov 9th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Love Cirstea and hate Ana. They have nothing in common

A-Bond
Nov 9th, 2009, 11:59 AM
If you are going to open a thread with I'm a pround hater of player X :o expect fans of that player to give you some shit back

Walks likes a duck and sounds likes a duck

To me brainless ballbasher is a hardhitter with no plan B

That fits Cirstea like a glove

Uhh c'mon people have to live when somebody doesn't like their favourite. You could bash Nicole and Agnes (there's definitely a reason to do so) I really wouldn't care in such things. So you'd better answer the thread questions instead of putting in things like that. Thank you :kiss:

So Disrespectful
Nov 9th, 2009, 12:00 PM
I think the real question here is whether it's possible to like giant foreheads/weird hairlines and hate the other one.

ivanban
Nov 9th, 2009, 12:03 PM
Don't like both of them. so... :shrug:

Stevecw
Nov 9th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Love both of them :hearts:
But of course it's possible for other people to like one and not the other. They are different in many ways.

InsideOut.
Nov 9th, 2009, 02:15 PM
Love Ana and indifferent to Sorana. :)

delicatecutter
Nov 9th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Love Ana but I find Cirstea mediocrity personified.

cellophane
Nov 9th, 2009, 02:35 PM

Your thread is fine, but you asked for it when you compared yourself to the one and only NA-GOAT (OK, pierce0415, but they are one and the same) ;) You are nowhere near his league.

A-Bond
Nov 9th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Ok, so my next thread will be "Golden Flower Shuai Zhang claims 10k in Wuhan" :)

cellophane
Nov 9th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Yes, but that'll just be a poor copy of NA-GOAT. ;) You need to come up with something original, but at the same time something Na-GOAT would be proud of :p

A-Bond
Nov 9th, 2009, 02:59 PM
:D That's too demanding ;) I'll let NA-GOAT be Nr. 1 :lol:

delicatecutter
Nov 9th, 2009, 03:03 PM
There is only one NA-GOAT! :worship:

hellas719
Nov 10th, 2009, 01:00 AM
I love them both to death, and they do have their similarities, but they also have their differences :shrug:
I do think that Sori tries to act like Ana, so maybe that's why I like her as I've liked Ana longer and they are similar :p

skanky~skanketta
Nov 10th, 2009, 01:31 AM
OMG! Never thought abt it! I love Sori, can't stand Ana.

So Disrespectful
Nov 10th, 2009, 01:42 AM
WWW:

The Forehead vs The Hairline.

http://images.theage.com.au/ftage/ffximage/2009/01/09/zzAnaIvanovic_narrowweb__300x406,0.jpg http://www.sportm.ro/files/sorana-cirstea-ordina-t.jpg

teo_honey
Nov 10th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Come on, Sorana doesn't need to copy anyone. She doesn't want to either. The similarities between her and Ana are completely unintentional. But everyone must admit they exist.

Привет
Nov 10th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Why are you proud of hating Ivanovic? Hate them if you must, but it's not an achievement. You haven't accomplished anything worthwhile by hating a tennis player. I see no reason to be proud of it. :shrug:

дalex
Nov 10th, 2009, 12:23 PM
No, that's against the rules.

the_tk
Nov 10th, 2009, 12:29 PM
I don’t know why but Sorana remaind me of Capriati :scratch:

I don’t think that Ana and Sorana are that similar
and I really don’t think that Cirstea trying to be like Ana.
I like Ana's ambition on court…
but off court – I can't stand her attitude
and Cirstea? off court she's probably the sweetest thing!

They don’t have anything in comment...

Vefci Y
Nov 10th, 2009, 12:49 PM
I hate both of them,haha

Fantasy Hero
Nov 11th, 2009, 10:47 AM
well i love Sori, but i'm pretty much indifferent with Ana...:unsure:

teo_honey
Nov 11th, 2009, 03:35 PM
I don’t know why but Sorana remaind me of Capriati :scratch:

I don’t think that Ana and Sorana are that similar
and I really don’t think that Cirstea trying to be like Ana.
I like Ana's ambition on court…
but off court – I can't stand her attitude
and Cirstea? off court she's probably the sweetest thing!

They don’t have anything in comment...

Yeah, both Ana and Sorana remind me of Jen. Many people talk about Sorana's similarities to Jennifer. A reporter even told Jen about this.

Brena
Nov 11th, 2009, 05:04 PM
What on earth do Ana and Sorana have in common as players? :confused: (apart from the penchant for beating JJ?)