PDA

View Full Version : If Bartoli Wins Bali MM, Then A Radwanska Can Play Unlimited Mini Mice in 2010 ???

SHILIN-GOAT
Nov 7th, 2009, 05:04 PM
someone say me that top 10 players can only play 2 mini mice

so if Bartoli wins Bali and become return top 10, that means A Radwanska will get her wish of being able to play as many mini mice as she want in 2010 :eek:

she probably cheering for Bartoli to beat Rezai ... she can give Bartoli the gift that Wozniacki gave her for beating Azarenka at Doha :spit:

danieln1
Nov 7th, 2009, 05:10 PM
Radwanska was so pissed last year because she didn´t play her beloved Pattaya City tournament, she wasn´t able to defend, so in the Paris tournament she said: "I couldn´t play pattaya because zvonareva was playing, she was higher ranked, and I didn´t want to play here" or something like that

Now she´ll be able to defend her mickey Mouse title properly! :haha: If she doesn´t reach top 10 in that time

olivero
Nov 7th, 2009, 05:16 PM
Radwanska was so pissed last year because she didn´t play her beloved Pattaya City tournament, she wasn´t able to defend, so in the Paris tournament she said: "I couldn´t play pattaya because zvonareva was playing, she was higher ranked, and I didn´t want to play here" or something like that

Now she´ll be able to defend her mickey Mouse title properly! :haha: If she doesn´t reach top 10 in that time

how can she defend her titles if she didn't win any this year? :weirdo:

danieln1
Nov 7th, 2009, 05:17 PM
how can she defend her titles if she didn't win any this year? :weirdo:

from 2008, when she won there...

Craigy
Nov 7th, 2009, 05:19 PM
Mini mice...

TeamUla
Nov 7th, 2009, 05:20 PM
Agnieszka didn't really play a lot of MM in 2008. Only Stockholm, Istanbul, Pattaya and Hobart. :shrug:

olivero
Nov 7th, 2009, 05:22 PM
from 2008, when she won there...

:weirdo:
that's what I'm saying, she has nothing to defend...
ok, nevermind

TeamUla
Nov 7th, 2009, 05:23 PM
someone say me that top 10 players can only play 2 mini mice

Those are called Mickey Mouse tournaments. :shrug: Learn it at last. :weirdo:

mk27
Nov 7th, 2009, 05:52 PM
If Bartoli wins in Bali, she could only play 2 MM-tournaments next year and it could be difficult to qualify for Bali to defend her title.

duhcity
Nov 7th, 2009, 05:57 PM
These amount of top 10 players at MM's is stupid.
Azarenka can't even play in Brisbane, where she won THE FIRST TITLE OF HER CAREER.

The fuck, WTA?

dsanders06
Nov 7th, 2009, 05:59 PM
I'm pretty sure I read that the rules explicitly state that the "Top 10 list" (i.e. those who the Roadmap restrictions apply to) is formulated immediately after Doha. Therefore, Radwanska will face restrictions next year and Bartoli won't.

Julian.
Nov 7th, 2009, 06:01 PM
If Bartoli wins in Bali, she could only play 2 MM-tournaments next year and it could be difficult to qualify for Bali to defend her title.

Bali have 2 wildcards there for a reason :shrug:

They will definitely give it one for the defending champion in case she needs it.

mk27
Nov 7th, 2009, 06:28 PM
Bali have 2 wildcards there for a reason :shrug:

They will definitely give it one for the defending champion in case she needs it.

Are you sure. ;)

Maybe Ivanovic wants to play here next year or Henin or they are more exciting players who wants to play here than Bartoli. :shrug:

Julian.
Nov 7th, 2009, 06:48 PM
^ Defending champion should be a priority if she wants to defend her title.

Jorn
Nov 7th, 2009, 06:49 PM
Ithink Marion only played 2 this year as she was in the TOP 10 marque(sp?) list... and she reach the Bali Finale.

Edit: No she played more than 2 MM this year....

PLP
Nov 7th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Those are called Mickey Mouse tournaments. :shrug: Learn it at last. :weirdo:

:lol:

Actually I really like the term 'Minnie Mouse' especially as this is women's tour...I guess I like both though.

mckyle.
Nov 7th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Ban pierce0415!

Elisse
Nov 7th, 2009, 10:00 PM
Mini mice...

lol :lol:

In The Zone
Nov 7th, 2009, 10:02 PM
These amount of top 10 players at MM's is stupid.
Azarenka can't even play in Brisbane, where she won THE FIRST TITLE OF HER CAREER.

The fuck, WTA?

There really should be no limit on the # of internationals top players can play. If top players want to play a lot and support the tour in smaller markets, they should be able to, they are walking advertisements of the WTA tour.

There should be a minimum, such as 2 internationals. Those 2 tournaments shouldn't be a maximum, though. Stupid WTA.

Mashabator
Nov 7th, 2009, 10:20 PM
There really should be no limit on the # of internationals top players can play. If top players want to play a lot and support the tour in smaller markets, they should be able to, they are walking advertisements of the WTA tour.

There should be a minimum, such as 2 internationals. Those 2 tournaments shouldn't be a maximum, though. Stupid WTA.

I Completely Agree With You.

cellophane
Nov 7th, 2009, 10:23 PM
Mini Mice :rolls:

pierce :worship:

égalité
Nov 7th, 2009, 10:57 PM
mini mice :spit: :hysteric: :worship:

égalité
Nov 7th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Ban pierce0415!

No, NA-GOAT is the best incarnation of pierce23412934 poster ever. :bowdown:

duhcity
Nov 7th, 2009, 11:34 PM
No, NA-GOAT is the best incarnation of pierce23412934 poster ever. :bowdown:

Yo, Na-Goat, I'm really happy for you, and Imma let you finish....

Roookie
Nov 7th, 2009, 11:38 PM
alternates (top 9 and 10) who win a match in the YEC can't play Bali but top 11 can and by winning could finish top 9?.

am I right?

Roadmap :rolleyes:

SHILIN-GOAT
Nov 7th, 2009, 11:41 PM
alternates (top 9 and 10) who win a match in the YEC can't play Bali but top 11 can and by winning could finish top 9?.

am I right?

Roadmap :rolleyes:

Zvonareva could have play Bali but decide not to

Radwanska could not play Bali because she did not win MM

Richie's
Nov 9th, 2009, 07:17 AM
So, Marion on Top 10 (No 10) and Radwanska can play unlimited Mini Mouse tournaments in 2010!

TTomek
Nov 9th, 2009, 07:21 AM
no

Aga 10th
Mario 11th

;)

PerfectForm
Nov 9th, 2009, 07:44 AM
Oh gosh. I'm so sick of this Aga & her mini-mouse tournaments talk. Aga has proven that she can be a top 10 player by playing limited MM events this season. Give her some credit and stop making it sound as though she overloads herself with MM tournaments for ranking purposes.

Her comments about Pattaya was with reference to defending a title and not a generic complaint that she can't play as many MM events as she wants.

A-Bond
Nov 9th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Well actually I think this idea isn't that bad. They just want the Top-Players to play the top-Tournaments. I mean a Tournament which offers a lot of money wants to see some good Players. In Pattaya Case they just don't want 3 Top ten players there and only 4 in Paris (I). Just imagine if they would play all the MM-Events every Premier-field could be like Warsaw or New Haven, so no great Stuttgart or Stanford-fields anymore. Then Dulgheru wins Rome and Meusburger Cincinnati.

Golovinjured.
Nov 9th, 2009, 09:59 AM
It's fucking bullshit, this roadmap is killing any sort of rivalry that could develop between any two players. Fucking crap. It's weird when AO and Wimbledon come around, because there is only 1 x non-International in the lead up to these grand slams, meaning some players (4-10) COULD play only 1 lead up if the TOP 3 decided to play lead ins. It's just shit.

Noctis
Nov 9th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Na GOAT :worship:

MINI MIcE :spit:

Bosco123
Nov 9th, 2009, 10:44 AM
It's fucking bullshit, this roadmap is killing any sort of rivalry that could develop between any two players. Fucking crap. It's weird when AO and Wimbledon come around, because there is only 1 x non-International in the lead up to these grand slams, meaning some players (4-10) COULD play only 1 lead up if the TOP 3 decided to play lead ins. It's just shit.

Why? Is Premiere 1,000,000 limited to only 3 top 10 players?