PDA

View Full Version : Bali RR Group D: [4]Sabine Lisicki def. [8]Melinda Czink 6-2, 6-7, 6-4

Julian.
Nov 6th, 2009, 09:10 AM
Almost choking again Sabine. But at least you finished this season with a win! :hug:

Sabine finished 2nd behind Rezai (who qualified for SF) in group D with Melinda finishing bottom of the group.

Hardiansf
Nov 6th, 2009, 09:15 AM
Nice win, finally, to end the year.
Congrats Sabine

Caralenko
Nov 6th, 2009, 09:15 AM
:smash:

So Sabs just gained some extra points? :D

Julian.
Nov 6th, 2009, 09:17 AM
:smash:

So Sabs just gained some extra points? :D

Yes and some extra cash as well. :D

The Untouchable
Nov 6th, 2009, 09:18 AM
At least something for Biene, still a good year for her even with the injuries.Now she has to work on the fitness a lot in the winter break, and get more consistency and mental strength.But I'm confident that we'll see improvements next year.

The goal for the next year must be to take the Bartoli, Pennetta places, consistently close to the top 10.She has the talent for it, we'll see. :bounce:

SELVEN
Nov 6th, 2009, 09:25 AM
to be Top10 next year, Sabine:hearts:

Juju Nostalgique
Nov 6th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Well done Sabine! :yeah: :woohoo: :bowdown:

ElusiveChanteuse
Nov 6th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Melinda :hug:
Sabine :banana: :D Would've been better if you didn't lose to Aravane.:o

TS
Nov 6th, 2009, 10:05 AM
Here's to a kick ass 2010 :D

Marcelo.
Nov 6th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Sabine :yippee: :smooch:

delicatecutter
Nov 6th, 2009, 10:56 AM
Good job Sabine! Now please make the most of the off-season and hopefully bigger and better things will come in 2010! :kiss: :bounce:

Pops Maellard
Nov 7th, 2009, 12:54 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing Sabs' progress in '010. She's much more talented IMO than Azarenka and Wozniacki, and I think like everyone says already she needs to work on her fitness a bit (which I'm sure she'll try to do). She's got some things to improve (fitness, second serve etc.)

But overall I think she's had a very good year. Victories over Venus, Wozniacki x2, Bartoli, Sveta. First title. Wimbledon QF. She'll be one to watch out for next year. :yeah:

JackFrost
Nov 7th, 2009, 01:05 PM
Yeah, the win against Czink is nice. On the other hand, she was the big favorite in this group. I don´t know, if I should celebrate the second place and one win against Czink like a success. This week in Bali is still kind of disappointing for Lisicki.

Steff_forever
Nov 7th, 2009, 01:14 PM
take sth positive from the last matches starting with Luxembourg r1 into 2010 !

the door is open Sabine: pls prove you're worth to be a top20 player next yr !

and now: have a relaxing break !!!!!