PDA

View Full Version : 'Highlights' of Rodionova def. Poutchek in LA Qualies'09 - a MUST see!!

davidmario
Nov 5th, 2009, 03:11 AM
I'm actually peeing my pants watching this. Loves it when Rodiobitch gives death stare to this guy!:haha:
be2LnIFDf0c
thanks to the guy who cut this video together and uploaded it:worship:

davidmario
Nov 5th, 2009, 03:20 AM
I have another death stare:lol:
if you watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMYwtEqYPO8 and go to 4:55 you'll see a funny rally that makes an old woman laughing, see how anastasia reacts!:D

hellas719
Nov 5th, 2009, 04:18 AM
Rodiobitch gave me the death stare for taking a pic of her at the US Open this year :rolls:

W!MBLEDON
Nov 5th, 2009, 04:20 AM
omg nastya i love you :hearts:

davidmario
Nov 5th, 2009, 12:27 PM
love them:rocker:

Just Do It
Nov 5th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Depressing.

hdfb
Nov 5th, 2009, 12:40 PM
OMG at 5:00 they are complaining at the same time. :sobbing: :haha:

s_j
Nov 5th, 2009, 12:45 PM
Not a single clap or applause when the match ends... Both girls need to sort out their childish attitudes, but still it's bloody hilarious to watch.

lympyisthebest
Nov 5th, 2009, 12:49 PM
The guy Rodionova told to "get out" is her bf. :haha:

TS
Nov 5th, 2009, 12:50 PM
I think the tennis racquet spent more time on the ground than it did in Poutchek's hands :lol: Great to see, at 30 years of age, that she still behaves like a petulant little 15 year old.

As for Rodionova. Well, LOL. She is one of a kind. Btw, was that guy she asked to leave her boyfriend? Kind of looks like him.

These women are both pathetic. But we love it :D

The Dawntreader
Nov 5th, 2009, 12:52 PM
It's pretty funny how Rodionova is a bitch ALL the time.

There's no other dimension to her personality:lol:

davidmario
Nov 5th, 2009, 01:20 PM
I also thought this guy cut the video very well - I just love the follow of scene at 5:00 and then at 5:22 there you see poutchek standing again with her racket on the ground:lol:

Elisse
Nov 5th, 2009, 01:57 PM

OMG...yeah he is her bf!! :o :tape: :lol:

Adrian.
Nov 5th, 2009, 02:04 PM
Rodionova in the 2nd video:inlove::bowdown:

youizahoe
Nov 5th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Retarded bitches.

zvonarevarulz
Nov 5th, 2009, 03:59 PM
:rolls:

nevetssllim
Nov 5th, 2009, 04:04 PM
I should really try to watch a Rodionova/Poutchek doubles match one day :hearts:

Beat
Nov 5th, 2009, 04:23 PM
thanks for posting it. but honestly, that was deeply depressing. these women make playing tennis look like living in a gulag (especially with the constant noise of helicopters, airplanes or whatever in the background).

davidmario
Nov 6th, 2009, 01:37 AM
thanks for posting it. but honestly, that was deeply depressing. these women make playing tennis look like living in a gulag (especially with the constant noise of helicopters, airplanes or whatever in the background).

I also think it is very interesting to read poutchek's itf profile. She is very interested in airplanes and would like to become a pilot after her tennis career. Well bitch pilot tatiana messing around in the air - I certainly wouldn't want her to be on my radar:lol:

Spiritof42
Nov 6th, 2009, 01:48 AM
And to think these two play doubles together. Good for them, they deserve each other.

davidmario
Nov 7th, 2009, 03:44 AM
btw... poutchek had a bad season in singles. do you think she will play singles in 2010 again? she's in 200+ nowadays and has qualified just once in 2009. I think she has no game but I like her somehow:lol: Same for Arod but Arod has the winners and some random good results.

Jekyll
Nov 7th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Rodinova is disgusting

RenaSlam.
Nov 7th, 2009, 03:25 PM
Stupid ****s.

drake3781
Nov 7th, 2009, 05:59 PM
:p

SVK
Nov 7th, 2009, 06:22 PM
That“s great..want to watch these 2 live:rolls:

SVK
Nov 7th, 2009, 06:25 PM
What happened at 1:45 in second video?

davidmario
Nov 7th, 2009, 08:17 PM
What happened at 1:45 in second video?

rodionova misses an easy volley and feels embarrassed so she just claims that the ballboy dropped a ball while the opponents hit the previous shot. the umpire is like "what?" and she wants her to ask the ballboy if he dropped the ball:lol:

Mynarco
Nov 8th, 2009, 12:42 AM
shame of wta :o

davidmario
Nov 9th, 2009, 06:04 PM
SUCK IT, HATERS http://twitter.com/arodionova

*Jean*
Nov 9th, 2009, 07:06 PM
davidmario, if you're such a fan of Rodionova and Poutchek, I have plenty of stories about these two, I've seen them live several times and they are just :hearts:

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v289/134/16/723530628/n723530628_489349_4234.jpg

Hayato
Nov 10th, 2009, 12:08 AM
Dont these pathetic babies play doubles together? How sad. I don't know who they think they are but they seem to have extremely inflated opinions of themselves, acting like a couple of divas when they're just nothing but journey-women at the best of times. Sad, sad, sad! I used to be a fan of Poutchek, and then I saw her behaviour on court. She needs to retire already, she always looks utterly miserable like the tennis court is the last place she wants to be.

Both players personalities are disgusting to watch, and bad for the WTA tour. I'd never want to give them the satisfaction of watching either of them, specially when I might get abused or stared down.

davidmario
Nov 10th, 2009, 01:04 AM
davidmario, if you're such a fan of Rodionova and Poutchek, I have plenty of stories about these two, I've seen them live several times and they are just :hearts:

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v289/134/16/723530628/n723530628_489349_4234.jpg

tell me:hearts: still excited about anastasia thanking me via twitter:lol:

*Jean*
Nov 10th, 2009, 05:36 AM
:lol: I'll tell you how Poutchek was trying to cheat on the court, imitating the "OUT" of the line umpire, how her and Nastya were sitting on a bench at the entrance of the Birmingham Tennis Club, laughing at the people who were passing by, including the players :hearts:

DimaDinosaur
Nov 10th, 2009, 06:29 AM
Rodionova reminds me of Rebecca Romasco

davidmario
Nov 11th, 2009, 12:02 AM
:lol: I'll tell you how Poutchek was trying to cheat on the court, imitating the "OUT" of the line umpire, how her and Nastya were sitting on a bench at the entrance of the Birmingham Tennis Club, laughing at the people who were passing by, including the players :hearts:

haha ooooooommmmmmmgggggggggggg:sad::haha:

davidmario
Nov 22nd, 2009, 10:25 PM
qhZ0kH21iQ4

:lol: watch out for tatiana:hearts:

Renalicious
Nov 23rd, 2009, 12:10 AM

LOL really? :haha: :worship:

How do you know this? :eek:

davidmario
Jul 1st, 2011, 01:30 AM
just watched it again and i cant stop :lol:

davidmario
Jul 1st, 2011, 01:32 AM

this is just too good:sad:

davidmario
Jul 1st, 2011, 01:32 AM
also found this somewhere in this forum
‎"I know this player is not really well known, but for those who are interested, she is an absolute nut-case on the court. I watched her match against Edinna Gallovits (who is no Girl Scout either) in Miami this year and when I came to the court Poutchek was hollering at the top of her lungs and throwing her racket agains the fence, and I thought, wow, something really bad must have happened, bad call or something like that. Turns out Poutchek does that after pretty much every point she loses. Some Russian coaches were sitting near me and so I asked them, is this the usual or is she just having a bad day, and they said she's like this every single match, win or lose, year after year. After that we started counting, and Poutchek shouted "Fuck your mother" (in Russian) more than 60 times in 2 sets. She says a few other ones but "Fuck your mother" is clearly her favorite."

Sammo
Jul 1st, 2011, 01:39 AM
:cuckoo:

Lord Choc Ice
Jul 1st, 2011, 01:41 AM
Embarrassing. Two grown women acting like children.

Sammo
Jul 1st, 2011, 01:44 AM
I have another death stare:lol:
if you watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMYwtEqYPO8 and go to 4:55 you'll see a funny rally that makes an old woman laughing, see how anastasia reacts!:D

God they were playing doubles together? :hysteric:

joćo.
Jul 1st, 2011, 01:46 AM
Wtf

delicatecutter
Jul 1st, 2011, 02:12 AM
I'd love to see highlights of the match where Nsstya got defaulted. :hearts:

RND
Jul 1st, 2011, 07:19 AM
They actually partnered up in doubles for quite a while. Reminds me of the Rodiondiva/Bitchek nickname :rolls:

King Halep
Jul 1st, 2011, 07:50 AM
It must have ended in jealousy and discrimination

nevetssllim
Jul 1st, 2011, 09:22 AM
just watched it again and i cant stop :lol:

Nastya's boyfriend has jumped ship apparently. He was there in Birmingham but he wasn't spotted in Eastbourne or Wimbledon. Sadly I didn't see Tatiana at Wimbledon this year although she was told to 'mind the grass' by the umpire last year because she was throwing her racket around all the time.

I hope those two never retire. :hearts: The tour needs more bitches.

davidmario
Jul 1st, 2011, 02:19 PM
Nastya's boyfriend has jumped ship apparently. He was there in Birmingham but he wasn't spotted in Eastbourne or Wimbledon. Sadly I didn't see Tatiana at Wimbledon this year although she was told to 'mind the grass' by the umpire last year because she was throwing her racket around all the time.

I hope those two never retire. :hearts: The tour needs more bitches.

I watched Poutchek in doubles. First they beat Rezai/Cornet easily and then they gave Peng/Zheng a really good run for their money. Poutchek could keep up with the chinese girls from the baseline. Even her forehand managed to find the corners. Her backhand is one of the most individual shots on the WTA, it is all body and has amazing control. Her volleys are very skilled and she is a really good doubles player. Her serve sucks tho:sad: But her and Korrytseva are a really strong team:)
Heard her usual yup twayoo mat and bylaaath when she missed returns or peng was going for her with smashes.
I remember when Peng tried to hit her, she said BYLAAAAAATH and said something to Korrytseva which made her ROFL and she still had a laugh when she tried to serve. Must've been something extremely evil Bitchek told her there:lol:

Jorn
Jul 3rd, 2011, 12:09 AM
Did Tati win a match?

davidmario
Jul 3rd, 2011, 02:12 AM
what do you mean?