PDA

View Full Version : Caroline Wozniacki is NOT sexy.

chuvack
Nov 4th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Sorry people. I am just not buying it. Puppy-dog yes, sex bomb NO.

Julian.
Nov 4th, 2009, 02:12 PM
kd7ox62s8ZI

jacobruiz
Nov 4th, 2009, 02:16 PM

She is what she is. What's it to you, anyway?:shrug:

Cookie Power
Nov 4th, 2009, 02:23 PM
She's vomit-inducingly ugly.

Dave B
Nov 4th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Jeeze. Someone accidentally drank decaf coffee this morning.

Dave B
Nov 4th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Seriously though. Naturally she is not sexy. I mean, she's a woman, and aren't we all gay men here?

Aaric
Nov 4th, 2009, 02:33 PM

I personally likes her :shrug:

Pureracket
Nov 4th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Seriously though. Naturally she is not sexy. I mean, she's a woman, and aren't we all gay men here? Reporting for duty, sir!

miffedmax
Nov 4th, 2009, 02:37 PM
No, we are not.

Caro could have her way with me any time.

Unfortunately for me, I suspect being on another continent and blissfully unaware of my drooling, perverted existence is pretty constitutes exactly that.

I mean of course, she's been photographed near Lena D. a lot recently, and no woman is going to look sexy compared to the paragon of feminine perfection that is Lena, who only trimmed her bangs so that men not be struck blind by her divine loveliness.

But Caro's pretty damn nice, too.

Dave B
Nov 4th, 2009, 02:40 PM
Reporting for duty, sir!

If I have the power to gather all the gays of this board, what they hell was I doing posting yesterday? I could have had fans of all tennis players going door-to-door in Maine :sad:

thegreendestiny
Nov 4th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Well, her forehead could be an imax screen. Some people find the cinema sexy. :shrug:

chuvack
Nov 4th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Caro could have her way with me any time.

Max, the question here is "Is Wozniacki sexy?"

not "Would you do her?"

Let's keep this discussion rated PG, sir.

donniedarkofan
Nov 4th, 2009, 03:00 PM
Seriously though. Naturally she is not sexy. I mean, she's a woman, and aren't we all gay men here?

No

AndreConrad
Nov 4th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Max, the question here is "Is Wozniacki sexy?"

not "Would you do her?"

Let's keep this discussion rated PG, sir.
Isn't that matter of personal preference? She is a pretty girl crossing the line between a girl and a woman. For younger crowd among us she is a grown woman, so perhaps she will have more "sexy votes" here while the "older farts" can still notice her baby fat. Nevertheless we all find different people sexy or attractive. While I personally see a pretty girl who would lose to some other sexier contenders from my point of view I can still see how others can consider her winning most contests in "sexy" department.

LudwigDvorak
Nov 4th, 2009, 03:06 PM
She looks OK. I don't find her sexy or gorgeous, but I mean...she's not hideous. She's fine.

She's young, blonde, and cute. A lot of straight men get their rocks off on that.

SVK
Nov 4th, 2009, 03:09 PM
I was on main site and I saw just "Caroline Wozniacki is NOT..."...I thought the end will be - "a pusher"..but thankfully I was wrong

Break My Rapture
Nov 4th, 2009, 03:10 PM
She's not hot imo too. :p

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 4th, 2009, 03:13 PM
She's cute and adorable :awww:

Marionated
Nov 4th, 2009, 03:13 PM
She's hot.

Patrick345
Nov 4th, 2009, 03:14 PM
She looks OK. I don't find her sexy or gorgeous, but I mean...she's not hideous. She's fine.

She's young, blonde, and cute. A lot of straight men get their rocks off on that.

Pretty much, but I also felt Kournikova was just blah.

tonybotz
Nov 4th, 2009, 03:58 PM
hahah i thought we were all gay here too! either that or a bunch of overweight ugly girls who sit behind a computer all day and hate on anyone and everyone better looking than they are.

misael
Nov 4th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Isn't that matter of personal preference? She is a pretty girl crossing the line between a girl and a woman. For younger crowd among us she is a grown woman, so perhaps she will have more "sexy votes" here while the "older farts" can still notice her baby fat. Nevertheless we all find different people sexy or attractive. While I personally see a pretty girl who would lose to some other sexier contenders from my point of view I can still see how others can consider her winning most contests in "sexy" department.
Exactly, burty is in the eye of the beholder, the same could be said about sexinest. I personally think she's a very cute girl. I think women get more beautiful in they're 30's.A little seasoned is a good thing.

!Gio!
Nov 4th, 2009, 05:22 PM
Meh, she is OK but who cares anyway its not like she is model. She plays tennis its not a beauty contest. Sure If a tennis player looks good I comment on it, but if they don't than who cares after all this is a sport!

dreamgoddess099
Nov 4th, 2009, 05:52 PM

Not really, there are lesbians here as well after all this is women' tennis. But I do believe we straights are a minority. :lol:

Ryan
Nov 4th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Since most of you are gay, your opinions really don't mean much in this regard. :lol:

Everyone has different tastes, and I can't imagine you're a sex bomb in any way, shape, or form chuvack. :tape:

dreamgoddess099
Nov 4th, 2009, 05:54 PM

Good to know, just the news we were all waiting to hear today. Our lives are now complete.

Blackeagle
Nov 4th, 2009, 05:57 PM
She's not VERY hot , i mean not like Kournikova or Kirilenko. She's not ugly either. I think CUTE is the right word to describe her :)

Miss Atomic Bomb
Nov 4th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Since most of you are gay, your opinions really don't mean much in this regard. :lol:

Everyone has different tastes, and I can't imagine you're a sex bomb in any way, shape, or form chuvack. :tape:

Since you are not gay, your opinion doesn't really mean much in this regard.

Petkorazzi
Nov 4th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Thanks for your very insightful opinion. Too bad nobody cares what you think. :awww:

Esther
Nov 4th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Sure she is. :spit:

Ryan
Nov 4th, 2009, 06:05 PM
Since you are not gay, your opinion doesn't really mean much in this regard.

:lol: Very good point. He's still an idiot though. :(

VeeReeDavJCap81
Nov 4th, 2009, 06:19 PM
More cute, instead of sexy.

delicatecutter
Nov 4th, 2009, 07:02 PM
Her looks are the least of her problems.

ZODIAC
Nov 4th, 2009, 07:29 PM
she doesnt have to be sexy,she is an athelete first and foremost and her success is due to her ability not her looks.She is cute I like her bubbly personality and infectious smile...she is a welcome addition to the top ten filled with glum looking russians.

Uranus
Nov 4th, 2009, 10:01 PM
She definitely is sexy.

Her looks are the least of her problems.
Any player who wears makeup during matches certainly cares about her looks.

:yeah:

markdelaney
Nov 4th, 2009, 10:03 PM

are you a gay man by any chance ?

simonsaystennis
Nov 4th, 2009, 10:18 PM
I think she's drop dead gorgeous, honestly. No Maria, of course, but still quite good looking. Seems to have the complete package: looks, a fun personality, and talent. What more can you ask for in a player? :)

ZODIAC
Nov 4th, 2009, 10:43 PM
I think she's drop dead gorgeous, honestly. No Maria, of course, but still quite good looking. Seems to have the complete package: looks, a fun personality, and talent. What more can you ask for in a player? :)
Maria doesnt have a nice smile and she hardly smiles ....only for the cameras.Caro is a genuinely nice girl,ever smiling...:hearts:

simonsaystennis
Nov 4th, 2009, 10:46 PM
Maria doesnt have a nice smile and she hardly smiles ....only for the cameras.Caro is a genuinely nice girl,ever smiling...:hearts:

I like Maria's smile. :) And I like them both, so :p

Nikkiri
Nov 4th, 2009, 11:12 PM
She isn't sexy indeed. She's cute though.

ZODIAC
Nov 4th, 2009, 11:57 PM
She isn't sexy indeed. She's cute though.as she grows older she will become sexy:pshe has more curves than pova:rolleyes:and there is no doubt about her sexuality

Golovinjured.
Nov 5th, 2009, 12:10 AM
She's very cute, but I don't find her sexy. Sexiness is different to everyone though. Golovin isn't particularly pretty, but she's sexy as hell. :hearts:

SOA_MC
Nov 5th, 2009, 12:32 AM
You needed to make a thread to tell everyone this? :shrug: The offseason is here :rocker2:

Caro is not sexy now because she is still growing into her looks or she's just not your type.

Either one.

JPA
Nov 5th, 2009, 12:42 AM
lol @ this thread. Watch the Woz Woz Wozniakci video and you will discover why Caro is so sexy. I'm straight and I find Caro sexy.

earthcrystal
Nov 5th, 2009, 12:47 AM

...And your delusional sense of self-importance is mind-boggling. You think YOUR opinion is worthy of entire thread? REALLY?

Unbelievable. **exits shaking head**

AnomyBC
Nov 5th, 2009, 12:49 AM
She's more adorably cute than sexy, but I'm sure she's perfectly capable of pulling off sexy if she needs to. I'm hoping to see a lot more of that side of her in the future :)

espntennis
Nov 5th, 2009, 01:07 AM
she's young , blond, a great body and nubile.

i'd do her.

thegreendestiny
Nov 5th, 2009, 01:22 AM
she's young , blond, a great body and nubile.

i'd do her.

She better watch out for Serena then. :lol:

dsanders06
Nov 5th, 2009, 01:27 AM
She's very easy on the eye. She's probably not in the same league as Sharapova and Ivanovic, but few women are... if I personally knew Wozniacki, she would certainly be one of the hottest girls in my life. I think she looks really good at certain points, particularly when she's playing without a cap. Add into that the fact she has bucketloads of charisma and her ever-improving results, it doesn't take a genius to see that she'll very soon be one of the sport's marquee names.

Illusionist
Nov 5th, 2009, 01:27 AM
Yeah, I agree, she's not a sex bomb, but she's attractive.

delicatecutter
Nov 5th, 2009, 01:55 AM
Any player who wears makeup during matches certainly cares about her looks.

You couldn't be more right. And she is one who definitely needs make-up to max out her attractiveness potential.

I just don't understand the point of this thread. Except for a couple of posters, no one seems to wax on and on about how sexy she is. :shrug:

miffedmax
Nov 5th, 2009, 02:18 AM

Oh, I don't know...BANGS, maybe????

Caralenko
Nov 5th, 2009, 03:25 AM
I'm a straight woman and I think she looks lovely :shrug: I can see why people would call her sexy.

Now Radwanska on the other hand :scared: She really jeopardized my knowledge of what men find attractive.

ZODIAC
Nov 5th, 2009, 03:30 AM
I'm a straight woman and I think she looks lovely :shrug: I can see why people would call her sexy.

Now Radwanska on the other hand :scared: She really jeopardized my knowledge of what men find attractive.I agree with you Radwanska is kinda scary looking.Caro is likeable and seems to have a free spirit and that makes her attractive.

Daniel K
Nov 5th, 2009, 03:30 AM
"Sunshine moving to the baseline. She got the waistline and it blows my mind... WOZ WOZ WOZNIACKI"

:worship:

mankind
Nov 5th, 2009, 03:55 AM
Photo shoots in the future will sex her up a bit. And THAT HAIR :drool:
Her voice is so grating though. Honestly, I don't think there's many worse sounds in the world than a European female with an American accent.

Dominic
Nov 5th, 2009, 04:31 AM
We know

Princeza
Nov 5th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Now Radwanska on the other hand :scared: She really jeopardized my knowledge of what men find attractive.

:haha:

Sharpie4me
Nov 5th, 2009, 08:49 AM
I agree. Normally polish girls are :drool: but not this one I guess :tape:

kman
Nov 5th, 2009, 08:52 AM
Photo shoots in the future will sex her up a bit. And THAT HAIR :drool:
Her voice is so grating though. Honestly, I don't think there's many worse sounds in the world than a European female with an American accent.

lol

I think it's just her voice. At least I've heard so many Danish people complain about her voice when she speaks Danish too. They find it "annoying".

You think her accent sounds "American" ? Sounds more Danish to me, but yea, she might be trying to emulate an American accent...

kman
Nov 5th, 2009, 08:53 AM
I agree. Normally polish girls are :drool: but not this one I guess :tape:

like Radwanska sisters? :tape:

Sharpie4me
Nov 5th, 2009, 08:56 AM
like Radwanska sisters? :tape:

Actually Ula looks good. Aga on the other hand :tape:
And look at Marta Domachowska :drool::drool::drool::drool:

hectopascal
Nov 5th, 2009, 09:00 AM

I don't get why people think Radwanska is "ugly"..... She just oozes sex appeal and is hot as f4ck. It's not just her body, but also the way she holds herself and her attitude. Whereas her sister Ula has a nice body but just seems too frigid which is not hot.

Caro on the other hand is just a pretty girl. I wouldn't say she's sexy, just sweet. Someone you'd take to meet your mum and get married.

kman
Nov 5th, 2009, 09:04 AM
She just oozes sex appeal and is hot as f4ck. It's not just her body, but also the way she holds herself and her attitude.

I know what you mean. Her attitude is sexy and she has a nice body. I'm just not a big fan of her face :/

I agree Caro is more cute than sexy. She's pretty average-looking all in all, but then again, even the best-looking female tennis players are pretty average-looking (with a few exceptions). They're sportswomen, not supermodels.

Slamniacki
Nov 5th, 2009, 10:01 AM
yes she is.

delicatecutter
Nov 5th, 2009, 12:45 PM
I don't get why people think Radwanska is "ugly"..... She just oozes sex appeal and is hot as f4ck. It's not just her body, but also the way she holds herself and her attitude. Whereas her sister Ula has a nice body but just seems too frigid which is not hot.

Caro on the other hand is just a pretty girl. I wouldn't say she's sexy, just sweet. Someone you'd take to meet your mum and get married.

Couldn't agree more. Aga is sexy as hell.

Ryan
Nov 5th, 2009, 01:15 PM
Couldn't agree more. Aga is sexy as hell.

Nice to see you in another Caro thread. :)

delicatecutter
Nov 5th, 2009, 01:59 PM
Nice to see you in another Caro thread. :)

I always love seeing you Ryan. :hearts:

Petkorazzi
Nov 5th, 2009, 02:01 PM
Love how Chuvack makes an idiotic thread and never ever posts in it again. :lol: Always the same story.

Young 8
Nov 5th, 2009, 02:54 PM
she has a scary mouth

miffedmax
Nov 5th, 2009, 04:09 PM

Then again, some of us go for the Ice Princesses. Especially Ice Princesses with killer bangs.

(Although she's not as Ice Princessy as she used to be. I think Maxim...well, I was gonna say something, but there was no way it wouldn't be construed obscenely by you :drool: pervs so I'll leave it, having made it clear that my obligatory bangs reference has been made).

Lunaris
Nov 5th, 2009, 04:42 PM
I would do her anytime.

Nickk
Nov 5th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Caro is gorgeous.

Conor
Nov 5th, 2009, 06:40 PM
You made a thread just to say that? Get a life :weirdo:

Andrew Laeddis
Nov 5th, 2009, 06:46 PM
I disagree. I think she is sexy. I'd hit it.

Andrew Laeddis
Nov 5th, 2009, 06:47 PM

NO

DOUBLEFIST
Nov 5th, 2009, 07:03 PM

No, but Caro's still not sexy in any way shape or fashion.

Steff_forever
Nov 5th, 2009, 07:54 PM
She's cute and I'm horny -so right now I take everything :lol:

no, really, her face is pretty nice - her proportions may develop ;)

AnomyBC
Nov 7th, 2009, 09:03 PM
In case anyone is still doubting Caro's hotness, I just thought I'd post this here:

http://www.bryanspage.com/Caro-Bikini01.jpg

I think you Caro sexiness doubters just got OWNED. It's almost like she read this thread and wanted to respond to it :lol:

Spiritof42
Nov 8th, 2009, 02:22 AM
Great, yet another TF poster who has a hard time accepting the fact that NOT EVERYONE HAS TO SHARE HIS OR HER TASTES.

Do you want a cookie for that brilliant piece of editorial writing?