PDA

View Full Version : Players you've had dreams about

StephenUK
Nov 2nd, 2009, 10:49 PM
I was just wondering what dreams posters had had featuring which players. I am saying this because I had a very strange dream this summer which involved me inadvertently demolishing Flavia Pennetta's birthday cake and feeling very guilty about it. Over to you....

HRHoliviasmith
Nov 2nd, 2009, 10:55 PM
I had a dream about "delicatecutter" a while back (nothing salacious but I don't recall the details either)

and I may have had a dream about marat safin (not sure if I did or i think I did since it was a while back)

miffedmax
Nov 3rd, 2009, 12:18 AM
I have already described my dreams about Lena D. None of them involved her bangs.

flyingmachine
Nov 3rd, 2009, 12:41 AM
I had a fair amount of dreams on tennis players.;)
I dreamt I meet Justine in at a special meeting WTA Justine fans only at New York.:eek::drool: I dreamt Amelie in a few dreams but was a very strange dreams indeed. :tape: I also dreamt Venus Williams in a club but she was looking rather moody. :tape:
The most recent dreams about tennis players was a few months back. When I dreamt seeing a mixed race kid sit next to me at Wimbledon then I realised that kid's Dad is Federer and the kid's Mother is Serena. :eek::tape:
Anyway, I do wished I could dream about Sveta since she is one of favourite who hasn't appear yet in my dream.

Jacob#1
Nov 3rd, 2009, 01:08 AM
I had a dreams about Danielnka. But I was in prison so it wasn't any good. :rain:

égalité
Nov 3rd, 2009, 01:22 AM
I've had dreams where:

-I was in high school and I went home on Agnieszka Radwanska's bus so that we could hang out at her house.
-I was watching Maria Sharapova play, and after the match, I asked for her autograph and she invited me to explore an abandoned farmhouse with her, so we did that for a while and then almost started making out :sobbing:
-Nicole Vaidisova lost an exhibition against Roger Federer, 6-1 6-7 6-1 :spit:

delicatecutter
Nov 3rd, 2009, 01:24 AM
What about posters we've had dreams about? :sobbing:

The most recent one involved someone who kept throwing himself off a balcony but kept surviving. :scared:

miffedmax
Nov 3rd, 2009, 01:51 AM

The most recent one involved someone who kept throwing himself off a balcony but kept surviving. :scared:

Hmmm. Must have been a Dementieva fan. Not me, because I would have been screaming "Baaaaaaaaannnnnggssss!" on the way down.

delicatecutter
Nov 3rd, 2009, 01:53 AM
:spit: It was a Dementieva fan! :rolls:

youizahoe
Nov 3rd, 2009, 01:56 AM
I dreamt about Serena, Venus, Maria and some others :lol:. I also dreamt about some TF posters, I think I dreamt of someone from here last night :angel:

AmeDevotee
Nov 3rd, 2009, 02:15 AM
Hmmm. Must have been a Dementieva fan. Not me, because I would have been screaming "Baaaaaaaaannnnnggssss!" on the way down.

:spit: :haha:

Golovinjured.
Nov 3rd, 2009, 02:18 AM

:spit: It was a Dementieva fan! :rolls:

:spit:

miffedmax
Nov 3rd, 2009, 02:27 AM
^^^

:haha:

The metaphor is too clear. You don't need to be Dr. Freud to interpret THAT one.

(She is cute with bangs though).

delicatecutter
Nov 3rd, 2009, 02:34 AM
I didn't think my brain was that evolved, but it totally makes sense! :rolls:

And I think he was dead by the third time. That's all I could bear to stay asleep for.

Caralenko
Nov 3rd, 2009, 04:14 AM
I've had dreams about Dinara finally answering her emails and coming on to her player forum :p then again, I've also had dreams of going rainbow surfing with Wozniacki :scared:

MH0861
Nov 3rd, 2009, 04:15 AM
I had a dream a few years ago that Davenport lost to Kutuzova at Wimbledon :spit:

LudwigDvorak
Nov 3rd, 2009, 08:09 AM
I've had dreams about Elena before, even one about Hingis (:lol: ....that one was amazing, but I'll save details for later). None about posters though. None of you are important enough to me. :awww:

Mashabator
Nov 3rd, 2009, 09:32 AM
i had a dream i was playing ivanovic once.... and shes not even my favourite though i do like her.
and i was winning!!

Mashabator
Nov 3rd, 2009, 09:33 AM
I've had dreams about Dinara finally answering her emails and coming on to her player forum :p then again, I've also had dreams of going rainbow surfing with Wozniacki :scared:

:lol: :haha:

Lord Choc Ice
Nov 3rd, 2009, 10:08 AM
I had a dream about Lena recently, it was just before the YEC. I dreamed that she had to play JJ and JJ won, and that after game set and match was called Lena smashed her racket and screamed something obscene in Russian. :scared:

bad_angel_109
Nov 3rd, 2009, 10:16 AM
omg u must have read my mind, coz only 2 nights ago i dreamt of sharapova practicing at the AO (tho the location and courts were totally different and it was sorta of a 2 story futuristic outdoor courts hard to explain lol but) i was watching her practice and doing the normal drills and stuff, taking pics of her with my new camera which i just bought and the lens broke and i didnt have another one and i was really upset :lol:

does daydreaming/thoughts (in the daytime) count? if so i've dreamt of hantuchova, ivanovic, kirilenko, djokovic (in a 3 sum with me with a female tennis player in this perverted, twisted '3 sum'. tho nothing went as far as kissing, groping and stripping the female tennis player since im a huge fan and that'd prob scar me and prove really awkward the next time i see her in person, bahaha.) and a few other male players.

some of these thoughts/dreams are in a sexual nature and some arent - like the sharapova one lol

LudwigDvorak
Nov 3rd, 2009, 10:40 AM
I wrote this in my livejournal in January 2007.

"I think this time it was someone in the family had died and I had to deduce this from MySpace comments dated back to October, and then at this mall area thing I saw him as a waiter in a restaurant and he told/warned me about something/mentioned something about him not being around much anymore and then the rest of the dream focused on this chick that was kind of my...I don't even know, paramour?, but her owner was this all-powerful robot who put on this GREAT party with lots of lights and everyone was like "RUN FOR AUSTRALIAN PRESIDENT!" and then she said she would but before long I took this chick/paramour thing into a spaceship and we traveled around planets and they'd be in video game format; and I remember this 3D large human fountain of Hingis nude (ICK) that tried to swat me away and then getting blasted out of a lake by this dude with a large mallet. Weird stuff."

And that just reminds me I've been on this board nearly three years now. :aparty:

The Dawntreader
Nov 3rd, 2009, 10:44 AM
I had a dream quite recently actually, that involved Venus and Wozniacki.

Venus was locked in a third set with her in the SEMI-finals of the Australian Open. It was bizarre on so many levels:lol:

van£ss
Nov 3rd, 2009, 11:20 AM
I sometimes dream about Dinara but two nigths ago i dreamt that i was at what seemed to be the French Open with Mama Rausa watching siamese sisters play :unsure:

Elisse
Nov 3rd, 2009, 12:51 PM

:lol:

youizahoe
Nov 3rd, 2009, 12:59 PM
I had a weird dream last night, funny though:

Comon was spanking Serena's butt while saying : I like big butts and I cannot lie. Then Sharapova comes on stage and starts going along : You like my big butt and you cannot deny. Serena goes :haha: and Maria ran off :lol:

Elisse
Nov 3rd, 2009, 01:03 PM
I've had dreams about a few different players :tape:

One of the most memorable involved a rather dirty dream about Sveta :o :eek: :devil: lol :lol:

Another fun dream I had which involved tennis...I dreamed I was the tournament director for a tourney on a beautiful desert island...somewhere like in the middle of the south pacific :hearts: All the players were there...and let's say......none of them were wearing much in the matches! hahaha :drool: :o If it had been a real tourney...think they would have sold a lot of tickets!!! :lol:

Sombrerero loco
Nov 3rd, 2009, 01:10 PM
I´ve dreamt about Hingis so often...

chuvack
Nov 3rd, 2009, 01:31 PM
"There is nothing as boring as listening to someone else describe a dream." - George Carlin

I have dreamed on several occasions that I was having anal sex with Lindsay Davenport.

miffedmax
Nov 3rd, 2009, 01:47 PM
A whole new standard for TMI.

Aside from my confessions about Lena's bangs. And her honker.

miffedmax
Nov 3rd, 2009, 01:50 PM
I think the only dream I've had about Lena I haven't shared previously was one I had where I was trying to interview her and she kept answering the questions in French or Russian, then giggling because I was getting so frustrated.

Again, I don't think you need to be Dr. Freud to figure that one out. She didn't have bangs, either.

bad_angel_109
Nov 4th, 2009, 07:26 AM
"There is nothing as boring as listening to someone else describe a dream." - George Carlin

I have dreamed on several occasions that I was having anal sex with Lindsay Davenport.:o r u serious? eww

Dandy_Warhol
Nov 4th, 2009, 10:23 AM
i've had a dream where Amelie and Nathalie were married and i passed by their house and waved and they invited me in to have tea :unsure:

Miss Atomic Bomb
Nov 4th, 2009, 10:25 AM

I have dreamed on several occasions that I was having anal sex with Lindsay Davenport.

Lindsay Davenport using a strap on :speakles:

Sam L
Nov 4th, 2009, 10:29 AM
I had a dream a couple of days ago that Venus was in the finals of the Australian Open 2010 (I'm actually going to the final) against someone like Wozniacki or Clijsters or whatever(not important) and Venus was winning, like she was about to win her first Australian Open! Serena lost to Venus's opponent in the semifinal but it wasn't a proper loss, like something happened like at the US Open. :o

Also, I have tickets for the semifinals and apparently I forgot that I was going to the tennis and missed the semifinal day. I was so pissed. :o :lol:

Weird dream.

miffedmax
Nov 4th, 2009, 10:40 AM
I wrote this in my livejournal in January 2007.

"I think this time it was someone in the family had died and I had to deduce this from MySpace comments dated back to October, and then at this mall area thing I saw him as a waiter in a restaurant and he told/warned me about something/mentioned something about him not being around much anymore and then the rest of the dream focused on this chick that was kind of my...I don't even know, paramour?, but her owner was this all-powerful robot who put on this GREAT party with lots of lights and everyone was like "RUN FOR AUSTRALIAN PRESIDENT!" and then she said she would but before long I took this chick/paramour thing into a spaceship and we traveled around planets and they'd be in video game format; and I remember this 3D large human fountain of Hingis nude (ICK) that tried to swat me away and then getting blasted out of a lake by this dude with a large mallet. Weird stuff."

And that just reminds me I've been on this board nearly three years now. :aparty:

I think you may have topped the one about Lena D. assaulting me with a loaf of onion bread. (She didn't have bangs).

Ziggy Starduck
Nov 4th, 2009, 10:45 AM
I had a mini-dream about Sveta & Amelie, Amelie was playing at Stuttgart but it was actually in the Colosseum, the court was red clay, she was against Barbara Schett and all the chairs were smurf blue. Anyway Sveta was running around outside getting really angry because she didn't have livestream for Amelie's match, so she starts texting Amelie who has already started her match to get a livestream....then I woke up.

Ziggy Starduck
Nov 4th, 2009, 10:48 AM

Oh excellent, I can't wait for the visuals to start emerging in my one cell brain. Hopefully this doesn't send me blind.

Привет
Nov 4th, 2009, 11:46 AM
I've had dreams where:

-I was in high school and I went home on Agnieszka Radwanska's bus so that we could hang out at her house.
-I was watching Maria Sharapova play, and after the match, I asked for her autograph and she invited me to explore an abandoned farmhouse with her, so we did that for a while and then almost started making out :sobbing:
-Nicole Vaidisova lost an exhibition against Roger Federer, 6-1 6-7 6-1 :spit:
This feels so horror movie-ish to me. :scared::crying2:

THIS WINS! THIS WINS!!! :hysteric:

tennislover
Nov 4th, 2009, 12:01 PM
In the past sometimes I've dreamt of meeting Navratilova at Wimbledon centre court

bad_angel_109
Nov 14th, 2009, 02:34 PM
i had a dream (more so a nightmare) a few days ago of hantuchova and she said she was retiring and in the dream i was bawling my eyes out being a little crazy asking why the hell she was retiring at 26 yrs of age :lol:

Safe-From-Harm
Nov 14th, 2009, 02:47 PM
well...............:tape:
I will be nice.

Vincey!
Nov 14th, 2009, 02:50 PM
I've dream about Henin losing to some unknown player in first round of a tournment on clay during her comeback :devil:

I've also dream about Golovin, I was training with her!! we were like best friend :heheh:

I've also dreamt about Sharapova during her shoulder injury, she was training with me again!! and then she started crying confessing me that she was pregnant and she was scared of what her dad would say!!! :)

bad_angel_109
Nov 14th, 2009, 03:02 PM
well...............:tape:
I will be nice.nice about wat? my dream?

I've dream about Henin losing to some unknown player in first round of a tournment on clay during her comeback :devil:

I've also dreamt about Sharapova during her shoulder injury, she was training with me again!! and then she started crying confessing me that she was pregnant and she was scared of what her dad would say!!! :)omg about the dream about henin losing on clay :o tho i gotta say would would be kinda funny. but i hope its only a dream and doesnt transpire into reality.

a pregnant sharapova and an angry yuri :lol: did she tell u who the father was? i wonder in ur dream if it was possible for camille to impregnante her :devil: lol.

Safe-From-Harm
Nov 14th, 2009, 07:52 PM
[QUOTE=bad_angel_109;16813708]nice about wat? my dream?

no,about mine:lol:
Cause,it is kinda explicit:bounce:

Bonfire
Nov 14th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Its funny that I ran across this thread cuz just a few nights ago I had this weird nightmare that Maria Sharapova was in some parade that was being broadcast on live television. She was standing by herself on top of this extremely tall mechanical dragon float (I know...weird!) and she was waving and sort of mimicking a groundstroke with her racket when she accidently struck part of the dragon and it started to smoke and fall apart. She started crying and within seconds the whole dragon collasped and exploded into flames and the whole world watched Sharapova fall to her death on live television. I woke up immediately and was freaked out cause it felt so real.