PDA

View Full Version : Fun Game Wozniacki' Shes a Brainless BallBasher' Azarenka' Shes Just a Pusher' LOL

Noctis
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:20 PM
http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/video/player-party-in-doha-20091101_2256670_1843857

:haha:

дalex
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:24 PM
:hysteric:

So, I guess they do read our forum... :speakles:

Izzie.
Hahahahahha, oh my god. I love them.

Hi Caro! :wavey: Hi Vika! :wavey:

moby
OMG. Loves it. :haha:
What are their usernames?

I'm sure the mods can check who's been logging in from Doha.

Caro: I push the ball back all the time and she just hits the ball as hard as she can.
Vika: That's why we play for 3 hours because we cannot do anything else... It probably wasn't very interesting, but we still hope you enjoyed it.

Caro & Vika. :inlove:

frenchie
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:25 PM
:eek::eek:

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:26 PM
:haha: LOL
how nice of them

frenchie
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:28 PM
Wozniacki is a real character!

she'll be quiickly a fan favorite

s_j
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:28 PM
:lol:

So maybe they do read this board... haha

It's nice to see they can laugh about it and take it in good spirits.

brent-o
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:29 PM
Hilarious! This makes me think they read this forum lol!

The Daviator
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:30 PM
Love seeing the players like this :D Caro/Vika seem like such good friends, Caro seems very popular with all the other players actually.

AnnaK_4ever
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:32 PM

Igor_Biscan
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:33 PM

Hi Vika :wavey:

Roookie
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:34 PM
OMG!..they read this forum. Hi Caro, Vika :wavey:

Keegan
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:34 PM
I like to see friendliness between players. The bitchiness is interesting, but it's very high school.

Izzie.
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:35 PM
Love seeing the players like this :D Caro/Vika seem like such good friends, Caro seems very popular with all the other players actually.

I love that Caro and Vika are friends, they seem like opposites but they get along :hug:

iPatty
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:35 PM
Caro and Vika :worship: Two girls who are fit to carry the mantle when Serena and Venus decide to give it up.

Temperenka
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:37 PM
That was great. :haha: They really do make a good pair.

I'm quickly falling for Caro :inlove:

Slampova
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:37 PM
:spit:

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:38 PM
kman is gonna be on suicide watch seeing Vika & Caro so close :sad:........... not

youizahoe
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:39 PM
Let's start a search for their profiles :lol:

Nicolas
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:39 PM

and Jankovic :hearts:

moby
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:40 PM

and Jankovic :hearts:She's a Serena-wannabe. She tried to pimp her dress randomly.

Sam looked lovely. :) That was her in the green dress, right?

hankqq
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:41 PM
love it :lol:

nice to see them having fun with it, as opposed to really caring what others think :p :shrug:

Cookie Power
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:41 PM
Wozniacki is really unfortunate-looking. What a huge mouth.

frenchie
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:42 PM
Nice to see they can laugh about that unlike certain posters here

s_j
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:42 PM
I really like them both now... Not that I disliked them before... I just didn't necessarily like them... But now I do... Oh no, I think I've gone cross-eyed.

Patrick345
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:43 PM
:lol::lol:

I have to be honest I wouldn´t read internet message boards, if I was an athlete/famous person. People, me included, will mostly say negative and personal shit about you all the time. Then I don´t make million of dollars playing a game or acting, maybe I´d laugh at the comments on the way to the bank. :lol:

And just in case they do read this Lucie: You owe me 1500 bucks for that Radwanska fuck up a couple of weeks ago you can also give me Zvonareva´s mobile phone number instead. :lol:

freeyourstyle
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:47 PM
hahahahah that's too funny

M.P
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:47 PM
OMG! Hi Vika & Caro! See you in HKexpo

olivero
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:49 PM
omg I love it!!! :lol:
it's great to see the girls hang out together and what's most important, that they don't take personally everything that's written about them.
have a great off season!

anon57
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:50 PM
:rolls:Nice to see they have a sense of humor :haha:

alwayshingis
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:51 PM

I love it!

RND
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:53 PM
:lol: They sure do read this board. I wonder what did they ask them. So wittily funny. :awww: :inlove:

Hey Caro (well and Vika)! Support from Taipei. :wavey:

AnomyBC
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:53 PM
OMG. This is the best thing ever. Caro and Vika :inlove:

jasminefu623
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:54 PM
anyone can make this downloadable?

alwayshingis
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:56 PM
It's amazing. One shout-out to this board and you can make dozens of new fans who just hours before were abusing everything about you!

JJ and Ana should have learned this years ago...

ElusiveChanteuse
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:56 PM
:rolls: When was this party? Just a couple of days before?:scratch: Because Dinara was there and Caro and Vika hoped other people enjoyed their match after playing 3 hours.:confused:

BTW, Caro somehow reminds me of David Archuleta.:spit:

¤CharlDa¤
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:58 PM
Incredibly cute. I think a lot of posters from this board should take a lesson of humor and humility from those two girls right there.

A bright future for the WTA :)

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:58 PM
:rolls: When was this party? Just a couple of days before?:scratch: Because Dinara was there and Caro and Vika hoped other people enjoyed their match after playing 3 hours.:confused:

BTW, Caro somehow reminds me of David Archuleta.:spit:

it was last night...... and everyone who played Doha at to attend even if they were eliminated.

JadeFox
Nov 1st, 2009, 04:59 PM
If they read this board then they're probably not the only ones. With that said:

Maria S.: More Masha Fierce, less Poova.

JJ: Consistency my dear, consistency. Oh and bring back the glitter.

Ana: Seriously, QUIT SUCKING! :fiery:

Oh and Caro and Vika: Hi there! :wavey:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Nov 1st, 2009, 05:00 PM
*DEATH* :hysteric:

iPatty
Nov 1st, 2009, 05:01 PM
They don't have to necessarily read the boards.

It's quite common in tennis circles to joke with your competitors about their games. I'm sure Caro was called a pusher growing up in junior tennis so I don't find it weird at all that she jokes about it with the other girls.

saul1333
Nov 1st, 2009, 05:03 PM
:sobbing: So cute

Ferg
Nov 1st, 2009, 05:07 PM
:spit: They're both great.

Lucemferre
Nov 1st, 2009, 05:09 PM
:haha::haha:

Vika and Caro :worship::yeah:

Vartan
Nov 1st, 2009, 05:13 PM
Hilarious!

FormerlyKnownAs
Nov 1st, 2009, 05:30 PM
"All the better to eat you with my dear"

Drimal
Nov 1st, 2009, 05:30 PM
:haha: :haha:

danieln1
Nov 1st, 2009, 05:41 PM
They definetly read our forum WTA World, they use the terms we use all the time!!! Nice to see they´re friends...

Gotta love Caro... she´s the best!!!

SVK
Nov 1st, 2009, 05:50 PM
:sobbing::sobbing::sobbing:

bavaria86
Nov 1st, 2009, 05:53 PM
:haha::rolls:

Dodoboy.
Nov 1st, 2009, 05:58 PM
These videos never load for me, i'll just wait till it gets on YouTube!

Fuckery :crying2:

Alex03Maccy
Nov 1st, 2009, 06:01 PM
:lol: that's hilarious, once vika sorts out her tantrums and screeching i'll be a fan. caro :worship:

kman
Nov 1st, 2009, 06:04 PM
OMG. Loves it. :haha:
What are their usernames?

Caroline's username is

Slutiana

kman
Nov 1st, 2009, 06:09 PM

haha, I thought her mouth looked huge in this video as well. I was afraid of being sucked into it as I watched.

steph1982
Nov 1st, 2009, 06:25 PM
Omg :lol: :haha: :sobbing:
They are adorable :hearts:

shirgan
Nov 1st, 2009, 06:26 PM
These videos never load for me, i'll just wait till it gets on YouTube!

Fuckery :crying2:
it didn't work for me in firefox, only in internet explorer

G&R
Nov 1st, 2009, 06:33 PM
:lol: they're great :lol:
nice to see viktoria and caroline joking and making fun one of the other

SOA_MC
Nov 1st, 2009, 06:44 PM
Caro and Vika :worship::D:rolls:

A lesson for people to stop trying to blow up every little action or reaction any player does into they hate each other.

Dodoboy.
Nov 1st, 2009, 06:58 PM
:haha: That was so fun!

Christinawww
Nov 1st, 2009, 07:37 PM
great video. So cute, my two faves laughing and joking. Kind of makes things more okay for me as a Vika-fan somehow.

VIKA?
Nov 1st, 2009, 07:38 PM
omg:haha:

Princeza
Nov 1st, 2009, 07:42 PM
Just waiting for Elena to talk about her bangs then I'll be fully convinced that players read this forum.

Slutiana
Nov 1st, 2009, 07:44 PM
the way caroline said that, you KNOW she she's been reading the forum. :tape::rolls:

Fantasy Hero
Nov 1st, 2009, 07:44 PM
:haha: that one was hilarious...they surely read sth here, but that show was great, they look so friendly and, finally i can see their young spirit -we almost have the same age- and that one was lovely from both :inlove:

Slutiana
Nov 1st, 2009, 07:45 PM
Caro and Vika :worship: Two girls who are fit to carry the mantle when Serena and Venus decide to give it up.
:rolls:
kman is gonna be on suicide watch seeing Vika & Caro so close :sad:........... not
:rolls: x2
Caroline's username is

Slutiana

How did you know? :sad:

Mikey.
Nov 1st, 2009, 07:51 PM
Oh my god :spit:

NA-GOAT
Nov 1st, 2009, 07:51 PM
I am Caro :wavey:

Mikey.
Nov 1st, 2009, 07:52 PM
Caroline's username is

Slutiana

SVK
Nov 1st, 2009, 07:53 PM

I thought you are one of these Golden Flowers:bigcry:

Beat
Nov 1st, 2009, 07:56 PM
:lol: they actually have a sense of humour?! :eek:

Noctis
Nov 1st, 2009, 08:03 PM

no Your Mary Pierce

Vaidisova Ruled
Nov 1st, 2009, 08:03 PM

Cakeisgood
Nov 1st, 2009, 08:21 PM
OMFG hahahahahahahaha. I love Caro! Never fond of Vika, but this raised her in my book :)

Cakeisgood
Nov 1st, 2009, 08:23 PM
And Caro is actually Slutiana and delicatecutter.

dur.

Viktymise
Nov 1st, 2009, 08:29 PM
The thing that's really funny about this is that Borz probably firmly believes that she's not a pusher.

Slutiana
Nov 1st, 2009, 08:44 PM
The thing that's really funny about this is that Borz probably firmly believes that she's not a pusher.

:sobbing:

Jane Lane
Nov 1st, 2009, 08:46 PM
epic win.
hilarious--the players read this forum.
didn't rogowska say she reads it? just add vika and caro to the list.

SVK
Nov 1st, 2009, 08:49 PM
^^Vandeweghe too, she is actually joined here:hearts:

hdfb
Nov 1st, 2009, 09:08 PM
:lol: Hilarious, they must read the boards.

allrounder
Nov 1st, 2009, 09:23 PM
To hear two pro tennis players actually using those words :haha:

Fantasy Hero
Nov 1st, 2009, 09:43 PM
epic win.
hilarious--the players read this forum.
didn't rogowska say she reads it? just add vika and caro to the list.

^^Vandeweghe too, she is actually joined here:hearts:

in a few time that forum will become the center of woman tennis instead of WTA :lol:

Adrian.
Nov 1st, 2009, 10:04 PM
OMG:eek:
Hi Caro and Vika:wavey:
Vika, I lost in the Race, because you gave up against Aga:weirdo:
Caro, you are a sweet little cheater:lol::wavey:(just kidding:lol:)

KournikovaFan91
Nov 1st, 2009, 10:07 PM
Love these girls :worship: :lol:

As was already said, once Lena's bangs are discussed by a player we will know they are all addicted to these forums :p

The Dawntreader
Nov 1st, 2009, 10:41 PM
Loving all these:

' Hi Caroline'

'Have my sperm in a pendant round your neck please Vika' kind of talk.

:tape::lol:

Shvedbarilescu
Nov 1st, 2009, 10:42 PM
I think posters in this forum are giving themselves way too much credit. Do they think this forum is the place that invented the terms "pusher" and "ballbasher"? Fact is while these are relatively recent words in the tennis vocabulary they are hardly exclusive to this forum. I am afraid the folks in this forum using these terms are not, as they would like to of themselves, highly original mavericks but merely copycat parrots.

Is this little bit of fun by Caro and Vika evidence that they are regular followers of this forum? I would say hardly. Sure, there is no doubt the players get a general gist what fans say about them, not just in this forum but generally, but I think for the most part they have much better things to do with there lives than spend more than the very very occasional minute peering in places like this.

Still, it is good to see players able to laugh about the kinds of idiotic generalisations that posters in forums like this make about the them. Really the time should have come when we realise that overused terms like "pusher" and "ballbasher" aren't clever and by and large often aren't accurate either.

I am not saying that there is no such things as pushing or mindless ballbashing within the modern game of women's tennis. Of course there is. But rather than applying it in a general way towards specific players like "Wozniacki is a pusher" or "Kleybanova is a mindless ballbasher" I think it makes much more sense to use the terms in reference to how a player is playing a specific match. Wozniacki might when it suits her just push the ball back in court. But when she needs to she has shown on numerous occasions she can do more. She wouldn't be in the top 5 if she couldn't. There have also been times when I have seen players like Kleybanova, Azarenka and Li, to just name a few obvious ones, play ridiculous tennis where they really did lack any sort of discipline and just try to hit practically every single ball as hard as they could and in doing so lose matches they might have won with a bit more patience. But can one really dismiss these players as mindless ballbashers? Of course not. I have also seen all three of these players play really smart aggressive but varied, match winning tennis as well. If all these girls could do was hit the ball hard they wouldn't be the successful players they are.

Mindless ballbashing is a great term to describe a state of mind some tennis players are sometimes prone to entering once in a while. But if I am really honest, I can't think of a single player who one could be labeled as being nothing more than a ballbasher at all times. Nor could I think of a player ranked in the top 100 who was nothing more than a pusher at all times. In other words the terms "pusher" or "pushing" and "ballbasher or ballbashing" are ok but their applications and use in this forum are at best overused and at worst often just plain wrong.

alwayshingis
Nov 1st, 2009, 10:46 PM
"brainless ballbasher" is a TF original.

What is going on with the title of this thread? Why does it start with "Fun Game?"

AnomyBC
Nov 1st, 2009, 10:51 PM
"brainless ballbasher" is a TF original.

What is going on with the title of this thread? Why does it start with "Fun Game?"

Yeah, I couldn't figure out the "Fun Game" part either. I was expecting there to be a fun game here, but there wasn't :sad:

The video was still awesome though :)

Galsen
Nov 1st, 2009, 10:53 PM
Caroline :hearts::hearts:
you're my favourite along with Vee & Ree now

pesto
Nov 1st, 2009, 10:58 PM
Heh. Wouldn't be at all surprised if they, or people connected with them, browse this forum from time to time.

Either way, that was quite cute.

Taniaaa
Nov 1st, 2009, 11:00 PM
nice:lol::lol:

Lucemferre
Nov 1st, 2009, 11:14 PM
It's refreshing to see players very normal and fun like this before they go through the process of being politicially correct robots. You can't hear that from federer or nadal or even the uptight wta stars like justine venus or robotic Russians. Only big star I can expect something like this is Serena.

Please never change girls :worship:

¤CharlDa¤
Nov 2nd, 2009, 12:26 AM
I agree that people who think they visit here are probably getting a bit overexcited. On the other hand, I'm sure some of the people in their surroundings do.

A lot of people here have links to players regularly and probably, in a way, give them an idea of how they are perceived. It's just the normal thing to do.

drake3781
Nov 2nd, 2009, 12:43 AM
Doesn't mean they read here, jeez guys. :tape: This kind of talk is common in tennis commentary, writing, and in their coaching, and talk amongst the tour players and workers.

Interesting video.

I wonder about these Qatar men and what exactly they are doing there, I mean I don't think they play tennis, do they? Are they somehow fans of tennis? Or what is the point of it all for them? I cannot see the tournament being a big money maker. :shrug:

Noctis
Nov 2nd, 2009, 12:55 AM
Oh Shitz The Thread Vikanized and Caronized Half people who watch it.:eek:

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 2nd, 2009, 01:33 AM

In The Zone
Nov 2nd, 2009, 01:38 AM
Jelena: "I like to wear dresses in the evening." Did she just say she is a prostitute?

And LOL @ Caroline and Vika. They read this forum! Hi girls! :wavey:

barboza
Nov 2nd, 2009, 03:11 AM
What threads led you all to believe this?

égalité
Nov 2nd, 2009, 03:33 AM
:spit: :spit: :spit:

I want to know who they are on this board so bad :hysteric:

And Jelena, if you're reading, I love you but that dress is a hot mess. I hope that was just your Halloween costume :sobbing:

Noctis
Nov 2nd, 2009, 03:43 AM
They don't need an Account they can just read
As Guest

Spiritof42
Nov 2nd, 2009, 04:24 AM
I just saw this video on the WTATour website, and I knew I had to come here to see the reactions. :D

I love both Caro and Vika, and this really made my day. :worship: Especially after all the blood, sweat and tears that came before (granted, the blood was Vera's, but still...).

I agree that people who think they visit here are probably getting a bit overexcited. On the other hand, I'm sure some of the people in their surroundings do.

A lot of people here have links to players regularly and probably, in a way, give them an idea of how they are perceived. It's just the normal thing to do.
Agreed. Although it seems highly unlikely that Caro and/or Vika would have bothered to create TF accounts themselves, I'm pretty sure they're aware of this forum's existence, and might have been informed about it by people in their entourage. Or maybe they read the forum anonymously when they're bored and have nothing better to do, like during a rain delay. ;)

I wonder about these Qatar men and what exactly they are doing there, I mean I don't think they play tennis, do they? Are they somehow fans of tennis? Or what is the point of it all for them? I cannot see the tournament being a big money maker. :shrug:
Well, tennis fans or not, I think a rare opportunity to enjoy the company of a group of tall, athletic, leggy young women would be reason enough for these Qatari men to come. Just saying. ;)

wildemu
Nov 2nd, 2009, 04:28 AM
Listen, players have blogs and twitters nowadays so you know they have to be somewhat internet savvy. I can only think of one other site apart from this one that actively discusses women's tennis. I wouldn't be surprised if some pros come and visit this site for fun once in a while.

AnomyBC
Nov 2nd, 2009, 05:34 AM
I'm sure these young girls like Caro and Vika have been here. This isn't the 90's anymore. These days kids are surfing the net while they're still in diapers. At the very least I'm sure Vika has been here. She has a Facebook page, so she presumably must spend some time on the internet :shrug:

Caralenko
Nov 2nd, 2009, 06:51 AM
Caro :hearts: even bigger fan now.

Nov 2nd, 2009, 07:07 AM
I'm sure these young girls like Caro and Vika have been here. This isn't the 90's anymore. These days kids are surfing the net while they're still in diapers. At the very least I'm sure Vika has been here. She has a Facebook page, so she presumably must spend some time on the internet :shrug:

Caro used to have a facebook page too... maybe she's set it on private now that she's 'famous'

rockstar
Nov 2nd, 2009, 08:03 AM
Agreed. Although it seems highly unlikely that Caro and/or Vika would have bothered to create TF accounts themselves, I'm pretty sure they're aware of this forum's existence, and might have been informed about it by people in their entourage. Or maybe they read the forum anonymously when they're bored and have nothing better to do, like during a rain delay. ;)

which player in their right mind would read TF before match? with all the nonsense posted here it would really fuck with their mind ;)

Feyd
Nov 2nd, 2009, 08:08 AM
which player in their right mind would read TF before match? with all the nonsense posted here it would really fuck with their mind ;)

Vika?

Julian.
Nov 2nd, 2009, 08:10 AM
:hearts: Caro & Vika!

Juan
Nov 2nd, 2009, 09:45 AM
:eek: :haha:

Caro & Vika :worship: Really nice and funny girls :hearts:

ce
Nov 2nd, 2009, 10:53 AM
they read this :sobbing:
Azarenka i love you :hearts:
:p

Hashim.
Nov 2nd, 2009, 12:08 PM
:lol: nice video!

Aaric
Nov 2nd, 2009, 12:30 PM
Love ya Caro :inlove:

CloudAtlas
Nov 2nd, 2009, 01:12 PM
I agree with others that it doesn't mean they neccessarily read this forum , but Caro saying "Brainless ballbasher" as though she was repeating it from somewhere and then Vika laughing the way she did implies that they both read those terms being used about them a lot , and this is the place I reckon it's used the most.

helio_c
Nov 2nd, 2009, 02:21 PM
Hahahahaha, loved it! They are both so cute and likeable :hearts:

Dinara looked pretty and Tigress Sexlana was just :drool:

Slutati
Nov 2nd, 2009, 03:35 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/erfjns.gif

It's good to know they realize what their games are actually like.

JadeFox
Nov 2nd, 2009, 05:00 PM
Now that I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if the players read this forum. Commentators too. I remember during Sveta and Caro's fourth round match at the USO, Chris Fowler noted that there are many people who aren't a fan of Caro's playing style, calling her a "pusher." Took me by surprise really.

Brena
Nov 2nd, 2009, 05:40 PM
Yo, Jelena, if you're reading this send me a PM, I want to have a word with you. http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/fighting/fighting0027.gif

...and reetard wants your autograph. :)

Dodoboy.
Nov 2nd, 2009, 05:51 PM
If you're reading - I LOVE YOU THE MOST CARO! :kiss:

Galsen
Nov 2nd, 2009, 05:52 PM
If you're reading - I LOVE YOU THE MOST CARO! :kiss:

liar
it's me:p

kris719
Nov 2nd, 2009, 06:09 PM
liar

blasphemy, i hear a dude called kris719 claimed the honor already.

Dave B
Nov 2nd, 2009, 06:33 PM
I think asking people to talk about Lena's bagns is going a bit too far. For me, I will be convinced people read the former if Mary Carillo calls a "Golden Flower" GOAT.

bjurra
Nov 2nd, 2009, 06:46 PM
I agree with others that it doesn't mean they neccessarily read this forum , but Caro saying "Brainless ballbasher" as though she was repeating it from somewhere and then Vika laughing the way she did implies that they both read those terms being used about them a lot , and this is the place I reckon it's used the most.

Someone close to them (friend, sibling, coach etc) could be a reader of this forum and told Bratarenka and Pushniacki about these expressions. I find it quite likely that the source of "brainless ballbasher" is tennisforum.

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 2nd, 2009, 07:29 PM
liar

watch your back........... kman is chasing you with his axe :lol:

VIKA?
Nov 2nd, 2009, 07:39 PM
watch your back........... kman is chasing you with his axe :lol:

:haha::haha:

is1531
Nov 2nd, 2009, 07:58 PM
The only thing that could have made the Doha party more exciting is; if only Marion Bartoli could have been the master of ceremonies. The party could have turned into everybody taking a turn at toasting Marion. Ladies be careful not to hurt yourelf.

ireneteri
Nov 2nd, 2009, 09:20 PM

davidmario
Nov 5th, 2009, 01:39 AM
oooooooooooppppss

delicatecutter
Nov 5th, 2009, 01:42 AM
And yeah, I didn't post in this thread. As far-fetched as it seems, I don't stalk Wozniacki threads.

davidmario
Nov 5th, 2009, 01:48 AM
I love your sig though:rocker:

delicatecutter
Nov 5th, 2009, 01:50 AM
I love your sig though:rocker:

Can't rep you again or I would. :lol:

davidmario
Nov 5th, 2009, 01:55 AM

:lol: sooo on topic:haha:

davidmario
Nov 5th, 2009, 01:55 AM
Can't rep you again or I would. :lol:

aaah I can't 'give it to you again' neither:sad:

mankind
Nov 5th, 2009, 03:59 AM
Commentators sometimes use the phrase 'ballbasher', but not 'pusher'. That's definitely a forum neologism. Not necessarily this forum, but a forum nonetheless.

hectopascal
Nov 10th, 2009, 05:40 AM
It's strange how there was a thread about Wozniacki not being hot.... and then a few days later she's seen in a bikini for the first time and took her top off for good measure.... she's been reading tennisforum for sure :drool:

DoublefaultPova
Dec 8th, 2009, 09:53 AM
OMG Vika is so ugly. Man face, hideous smile, just complete FUG.