PDA

View Full Version : Maria Kirilenko performance

ThePonos
Sep 22nd, 2002, 01:09 PM
Last year, Wismilak given qual WC for Hsieh Su-Wei and she reached semifinal. Now, Maria Kirilenko got maindraw WC and double qualification WC. She started her action with good performance when defeated Dekmeijere/Valerro in 1st round double qual.
Can she follow Su-Wei last year route? I think she has big chance here. She will face 4th seed Nicole Pratt di 1st round, and if she take this match, hope meet Angie in 2nd round.
Goodluck to Maria Kirilenko:bounce:

kfh_9118
Sep 22nd, 2002, 01:14 PM
Good luck Maria :)

TheBoiledEgg
Sep 22nd, 2002, 01:24 PM
good luck Masha :)
just go and do your best girl :)

Mateo Mathieu
Sep 22nd, 2002, 01:27 PM
Alicia Molik beat her last week in Tokyo and I am sure Nicole Pratt ask Alicia Molik for some tips ;)

Good luck for play Nicole ;) (I still want Nicole wins :p)

TheBoiledEgg
Sep 22nd, 2002, 01:44 PM
that was indoors cos of rain and only the roof saved Alicia

AUSBOY
Sep 22nd, 2002, 03:56 PM
LOL @ TBE

Well yes Kirilenko played a tough match against Molik, pushed her a lot. Molik didn't enjoy this match, she struggled to gain the upper hand losing concentration at times by Kirilenkos court antics! I still think Pratt will be way to tough for Kirilenko, she does everything better, 6-2 6-3 Prattie!!!!!!

Warrior
Sep 22nd, 2002, 08:23 PM
Good luck Maria! It's time for your first breakthrough!

tenn_ace
Sep 22nd, 2002, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by AUSBOY
LOL @ TBE

Molik didn't enjoy this match, she struggled to gain the upper hand losing concentration at times by Kirilenkos court antics!

could you elaborate a bit about these antics?

V.Melb
Sep 23rd, 2002, 05:01 AM
Pratt is a seasoned campaigner if there ever was one.
She is very very far ahead of Kirilenko mentally...... i expect Pratt to beat Kirilenko in straight sets 6-4 6-2
At this stage of her career Pratt is very consistent and smart.