PDA

View Full Version : Has JJ ever been given a violation for coaching?!

davidmario
Oct 31st, 2009, 04:22 PM
This is sick: she STARES and TALKS to her coach after EVERY SINGLE POINT.
Yet I can't remember when she got a code violation. Asderaki is fucked up on her for the procedure which JJ starts when it comes to challenging.
I so can't understand the tour:rolleyes:

Tennisstar86
Oct 31st, 2009, 04:30 PM
has anyone ever been given a violation for coaching? Im not even sure why they keep pretending its a rule....

RenaSlam.
Oct 31st, 2009, 04:39 PM
Typical JJ.

Vamos Feńa
Oct 31st, 2009, 04:45 PM
has anyone ever been given a violation for coaching? Im not even sure why they keep pretending its a rule....

Dementieva got one from Carlos Ramos at US Open ;)

5yrs ago :o

MagicMilan
Oct 31st, 2009, 04:49 PM
She can talk to her coach as long as she wants, Ricardo on the other hand must not say a word. And I haven't seen him do so in this match so shut up!

davidmario
Oct 31st, 2009, 04:51 PM
Venus wins her matches on her own. Jelena Jankovic wins them with her coach and her mother altogether. Not fair in my opinion.

Ferg
Oct 31st, 2009, 04:52 PM
Asderaki is handling her well enough, she not taking any shit from JJ, as JJ wants to challenge like 40% of shots 30 seconds after the point. Its so annoying. Just like the fans.

davidmario
Oct 31st, 2009, 05:14 PM
she just insulted the lineswoman saying if she put her visor down like that she's not gonna make a call properly... I have to admit I had to laugh here:lol:

twight6
Oct 31st, 2009, 05:16 PM
Venus wins her matches on her own. Jelena Jankovic wins them with her coach and her mother altogether. Not fair in my opinion.

And Serena (attempts) to win them by threatening line judges.

They all have their own ways.

vanúss
Oct 31st, 2009, 05:17 PM

Yes it happened to Dinara in Toronto against Rezai but Krajan wasn't even there anymore since he left before it was called :spit: Only her physio was there but he was only cheering for her , he must have been traumatized :lol:

VeeReeDavJCap81
Oct 31st, 2009, 05:46 PM
She still hasn't gotten rid of that coach? He looks like he smells :tape:

V's a star
Oct 31st, 2009, 05:48 PM

That was one time and what does Serena have to do with this??

FAIL

In The Zone
Oct 31st, 2009, 05:48 PM
Henin got one against Kuznetsova at IW 04. :shrug: But hers was really bad. :lol: She stood in the corner and had a full conversation.

KBdoubleu
Oct 31st, 2009, 06:00 PM
I remember she had one against Razzano at the '08 Australian. She claimed in the interview after the match that she was not being coached. Sharapova has had several coaching violations in the past (vs. Chakvetadze in Australia, vs. Jackson at Birmingham, vs. Serena at YEC, etc.). She also denied being coached.

Dawson.
Oct 31st, 2009, 06:03 PM
Didn't Sharapova get one at the US Open a few years ago after Yuri told her to eat a banana, or am I totally making that up?

Oh yeah and JJ is a disgrace. She stops during a point, waits until her opponent hits the ball (to see if it's going in or out), talks to her camp for a while, then challenges. So Ridiculous that umpires don't call her for it more regularly.

In The Zone
Oct 31st, 2009, 06:05 PM
Didn't Sharapova get one at the US Open a few years ago after Yuri told her to eat a banana, or am I totally making that up?

Oh yeah and JJ is a disgrace. She stops during a point, waits until her opponent hits the ball (to see if it's going in or out), then challenges. So Ridiculous that umpires don't call her for it more regularly.

That made headlines but I don't think she was given a violation.

Matt01
Nov 1st, 2009, 05:29 PM

:lol:

The real question is: Has davidmario ever used his brain when he started a new tread?