Galsen
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:06 PM
video?

barboza
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:10 PM
It was during intermission and on the tennis channel. Sorry

Sammy Stones
Oct 30th, 2009, 11:00 PM
that was so adorable and funny! I hope someone recorded it.

Caro's really growing on me now.

dreamgoddess099
Oct 30th, 2009, 11:10 PM
Ok, if you want to call that dancing. :lol:

Galsen
Oct 30th, 2009, 11:11 PM
she's so adorable :)

Galsen
Oct 30th, 2009, 11:11 PM
I thought she was doin' the SL dance

kris719
Oct 30th, 2009, 11:14 PM
i fucking love you Caro.

Apoleb
Oct 30th, 2009, 11:14 PM
Ok, if you want to call that dancing. :lol:

I know right. :rolleyes:

I thought she was actually "dancing." Lame.

NoChokes
Oct 30th, 2009, 11:26 PM
They should have played the WOZ WOZ WOZNIACKI song. That might have got her going.

kris719
Oct 30th, 2009, 11:32 PM
They should have played the WOZ WOZ WOZNIACKI song. That might have got her going.

Even I would have gotten up and busted a move to that song.

DutchieGirl
Oct 31st, 2009, 12:01 AM
Since when does moving your hands around a bit = dancing? :confused:

DragonFlame
Oct 31st, 2009, 12:07 AM
Just great! :lol: She deserves it! :D

¤CharlDa¤
Oct 31st, 2009, 12:19 AM
Come on, calling her a pusher is fine, but complaining on her dancing skills? It's getting a bit pathetic, give the girl a break.

It was a very cute moment and its good to see her not take herself too seriously.

Galsen
Oct 31st, 2009, 12:20 AM
seriously why people hate her so much?

fufuqifuqishahah
Oct 31st, 2009, 12:22 AM
Since when does moving your hands around a bit = dancing? :confused:

they are moving more than just their hands :rolleyes:

DutchieGirl
Oct 31st, 2009, 12:25 AM
they are moving more than just their hands :rolleyes:
oh, and the upper part of their body, yes that makes it dancing then. :rolleyes: Usually you are at least standing up when you are dancing. FYI I don't hate Caroline either - I probably like her the most of anyone in the top 10, but I really dunno why people are calling that dancing - I took actual dancing lessons for 12 years when I was younger they never involved sitting in a chair and moving your back and hands to music. :shrug: Doesn't mean it wasn't funny or cute, but still...and like I was the only one to comment about if you can call that dancing. :rolleyes:

ElusiveChanteuse
Oct 31st, 2009, 12:31 AM
oh, and the upper part of their body, yes that makes it dancing then. :rolleyes: Usually you are at least standing up when you are dancing. FYI I don't hate Caroline either - I probably like her the most of anyone in the top 10, but I really dunno why people are calling that dancing - I took actual dancing lessons for 12 years when I was younger they never involved sitting in a chair and moving your back and hands to music. :shrug: Doesn't mean it wasn't funny or cute, but still...and like I was the only one to comment about if you can call that dancing. :rolleyes:

You sound almost discriminating to those who sit on wheelchairs as well.:p

Mightymirza
Oct 31st, 2009, 12:52 AM
:lol: totally deserves the place in the semis but what was that Azarenka :smash: She almost had her feet in the finals like in both matches :tape: A lot of mental growin up to do for Vika

rjd1111
Oct 31st, 2009, 12:56 AM
i fucking love you Caro.

I am starting to like Sunshine too.

HRHoliviasmith
Oct 31st, 2009, 01:47 AM
How can anyone not like this young lady? :rolleyes:

some of you are just evil for no reason. :(

Kworb
Oct 31st, 2009, 02:15 AM
Her "dancing" is boring and average just like everything else she does.

Apoleb
Oct 31st, 2009, 03:58 AM
Come on, calling her a pusher is fine, but complaining on her dancing skills? It's getting a bit pathetic, give the girl a break.

It was a very cute moment and its good to see her not take herself too seriously.

It's really more about complaining about those "omg bombshell caroline is dancing with her father so cute and adorable im gonna die!!" posts.

:lol:

danieln1
Oct 31st, 2009, 04:00 AM
I love her, especially because she´s blonde, beautiful, professional and nice, she´ll win slam AND number 1

Sammy Stones
Oct 31st, 2009, 04:07 AM
It's really more about complaining about those "omg bombshell caroline is dancing with her father so cute and adorable im gonna die!!" posts.

the dancing was adorable. fact. and if you don't think so, you probably eat kitties for breakfast.

Apoleb
Oct 31st, 2009, 04:17 AM
the dancing was adorable. fact. and if you don't think so, you probably eat kitties for breakfast.

I thought it's good for her to have fun. But I'm not gonna faint over something like that. Feel free to do that. :shrug:

Donny
Oct 31st, 2009, 04:25 AM

She's young and attractive and so far has a non controversial (boring?) attitude.

I'm afraid she will receive this kind of treatment on the board until she either starts winning big titles consistently or gets old. Oddly, I can't predict which will come first.

SOA_MC
Oct 31st, 2009, 04:37 AM
She's young and attractive and so far has a non controversial (boring?) attitude.

I'm afraid she will receive this kind of treatment on the board until she either starts winning big titles consistently or gets old. Oddly, I can't predict which will come first.

Have you been reading the same message board I have? :scratch:

bmxbandit
Oct 31st, 2009, 04:42 AM

*Jean*
Oct 31st, 2009, 06:44 AM
I hate her, it's a fact.
But do you think what Azarenka has thought when she discovers on the big screen a bitch in the stands celebrating the fact that she choked a set eliminates her from the fifth most important tournament of the year ?! This girl and this dad need to learn to be "polite". ;)

RND
Oct 31st, 2009, 07:18 AM
Vika was leaving the court then...

Caroline is so real adorable. Some of you are just mad to have had to analyze how dance should be done. :rolleyes:

Btw, also this is cute. :lol:
qEJNJdT4wAE

Laura-DSandMC
Oct 31st, 2009, 09:37 AM
I hate her, it's a fact.
But do you think what Azarenka has thought when she discovers on the big screen a bitch in the stands celebrating the fact that she choked a set eliminates her from the fifth most important tournament of the year ?! This girl and this dad need to learn to be "polite". ;)

In the first part of the video she is dancing at 6/4 4/1 ... so I don't think it is impolite :rolleyes:

Chrissie-fan
Oct 31st, 2009, 10:48 AM
I hate her, it's a fact.

People who constantly bitch about players they don't like are in no position to demand anything from said players. They are hypocrits who want players to be like mother Theresa but think it's ok for themselves to constantly behave like assholes. Sorta like saying that a player is not polite enough while calling her a bitch yourself - very polite of YOU.

*Jean*
Oct 31st, 2009, 11:27 AM
Vika was leaving the court then...

Caroline is so real adorable. Some of you are just mad to have had to analyze how dance should be done. :rolleyes:

Btw, also this is cute. :lol:
qEJNJdT4wAE

Super cute :hearts:

Level55
Aug 21st, 2010, 04:59 PM
People obsessively hating on her. Get a life. You don't like her tennis, no need to get personal and be nasty. Do you realise how pathetic you are? It's hilarious.