PDA

View Full Version : Caroline's reaction when Azarenka lost the 2nd set to Rad

barboza
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:04 PM
Did anyone see she gasped and covered her mouth? I think Vika threw something into the stands..

KBdoubleu
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:11 PM
I think she hit a ball very hard that came close to hitting someone.

kris719
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:20 PM
I think she hit a ball very hard that came close to hitting someone.

sounds like her.

davidmario
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:25 PM
if you watch the highlights at wtatour.com you'll notice a baby crying during the rally and as soon as Vika lost the point she tries to hit the baby with the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fiery:
should be fined BIG TIME for this!!! She deserves this injury and this loss just for this single reaction.:rolleyes:

kman
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:27 PM
if you watch the highlights at wtatour.com you'll notice a baby crying during the rally and as soon as Vika lost the point she tries to hit the baby with the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fiery:
should be fined BIG TIME for this!!! She deserves this injury and this loss just for this single reaction.:rolleyes:

Haha, you've got to be kidding me. I didn't see this. Shooting down crying babies :lol:

RenaSlam.
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:28 PM
Vika is such a f@#$ing brat.

fouc
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:31 PM

god.:rolleyes: that's possible judging on Caro's expressions. She looked totally shocked and distracted. If so, this thread deserves a bombshell and she deserves to have a free 2010 to get her brain fixed.

Destiny
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:38 PM
:haha: You go gurk!

slamchamp
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:40 PM
omg vika:tape:

Break My Rapture
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:43 PM
WTF? :haha: Vika wasn't trying to hit a crying baby. She smacked a ball to the sides but low on the ground so it would not hit someone. Geez. :rolleyes:

slamchamp
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:44 PM
yeah now I remember she hit the ball more to the ground so i don't think she was trying to hit a baby:lol:

allrounder
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:47 PM
She hit the ball into ground at the side if you watch carefully. She isn't injured either its just cramp.

Hugh.
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:48 PM
WTF? :haha: Vika wasn't trying to hit a crying baby. She smacked a ball to the sides but low on the ground so it would not hit someone. Geez. :rolleyes:

She shouldn't be smacking balls full stop...whether they hit babies or not.

davidmario
Oct 31st, 2009, 12:13 AM

it was right in the direction of where the sound came. I mean, yeah it can be annoying to hear a kid cry during such a tense rally. But it happens, so I expect a Top6 player to swallow it with class and not act like a spoilt 14 year old junior!

Ferg
Oct 31st, 2009, 12:15 AM
I wish she actually did that! :lol:

Myggen
Oct 31st, 2009, 12:41 AM
Tough times for Vika fans... :)

Langers
Oct 31st, 2009, 02:38 AM
Vika should be banned for 2010. Reason? Aiming for defenceless babies in the stands. What a witch!

Привет
Oct 31st, 2009, 02:42 AM
:lol: I love how people are so eager to hate Vika that they'll believe she aimed a tennis ball for an infant without even having watched the match.

:rolls:

mr_burns
Oct 31st, 2009, 02:50 AM
But I see her point, why do people bring a Baby to a tennis tournament...Isn't enjoyable for them, for the kid, for the players for other fans

just my opinion...there are better places like the zoo or whatever

DimaDinosaur
Oct 31st, 2009, 06:17 AM
I wish she actually did that! :lol:

I hate whoever brought a baby to this tennis match. Can't people understand that a baby will cry during a tennis match and distract the players, and YET, they still bring babies in. How stupid and classless of them. If they can't figure that out, they shouldn't have babies in the first place. :rolleyes:

Julian.
Oct 31st, 2009, 06:19 AM
What? Did I miss something?

I thought Caro gasped in disbelieve because she thought that her chance was gone to make the SF since Vika looked like cruising through but Aga managed to take the 2nd set.

davidmario
Oct 31st, 2009, 03:06 PM
What? Did I miss something?

I thought Caro gasped in disbelieve because she thought that her chance was gone to make the SF since Vika looked like cruising through but Aga managed to take the 2nd set.

do you really think she realized that JUST RIGHT AT THAT MOMENT when the umpire said Game, Set Miss Radwanska ??? I mean it was probable that she would win the second set. I think Caro is not the brightest girl but I definitily think that she could sense that ARad would win the second after she came back to level it at 5-5.
That was a surprised gesture. You hear the baby crying on the right side, vika loses the point, vika smashes the ball to the right side - Wozniacki :eek:s in disbelief! No other story can be told here.

Julian.
Oct 31st, 2009, 03:09 PM
^ I don't know. I watched it live and i didn't really pay that much attention. I only noticed Caro's gasp.

Beat
Oct 31st, 2009, 03:14 PM
But I see her point, why do people bring a Baby to a tennis tournament...Isn't enjoyable for them, for the kid, for the players for other fans

i've been asking myself this very question many times ... :shrug:

Patrick345
Oct 31st, 2009, 03:15 PM

just my opinion...there are better places like the zoo or whatever

Early baby catches the WTA world #1 ranking in 18 years.