PDA

View Full Version : Is This The Bad Dad Trainer And His Dominated Daughter

FormerlyKnownAs
Oct 30th, 2009, 09:52 PM
Judge for yourselves. I do not think so.
I am sure its not black and white, but worthy of some of the sick hater posts, I do not think so.

uELXHTzct5M

freeyourstyle
Oct 30th, 2009, 09:57 PM
yeah ... i just cant understand why everyone is trying to put wozniackis dad in a bad light?!

fouc
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:00 PM
yeah ... i just cant understand why everyone is trying to put wozniackis dad in a bad light?!

Well, off the top of my head, because he was smiling, dancing and :yeah::yeah: to the cameras while his daughter was agonizing on the court all in tears :weirdo: The was the most disgusting thing I've seen this year, and I'm glad that polish ES commentator stated the same today.

freeyourstyle
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:03 PM
sure he did that? then i just have missed it ...

frenchie
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:03 PM
Caro is what the tour needs : a likable character

Just check the poll on wta.com, her page was the most visited this year!
She's hated only on this board

LeonHart
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:08 PM
Well, off the top of my head, because he was smiling, dancing and :yeah::yeah: to the cameras while his daughter was agonizing on the court all in tears :weirdo: The was the most disgusting thing I've seen this year, and I'm glad that polish ES commentator stated the same today.

I guess you haven't seen what Papa Williams does when his daughter wins matches back in the 90's.

fouc
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:11 PM
sure he did that? then i just have missed it ...

here you are.

OyjNYCH8i_w
1:02 :tape:

Pureracket
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:12 PM
I guess you haven't seen what Papa Williams does when his daughter wins matches back in the 90's. :tape::tape::tape::tape::tape:

fouc
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:13 PM
I guess you haven't seen what Papa Williams does when his daughter wins matches back in the 90's.

Guess it's kinda irrelevant for what Piotr did yesterday. No intention to go there and help her or at least get a little worried that his daughter looks as she was supposed to die :tape: She won the money, that's all that matters for him.

Denise4925
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:13 PM

Leave it to you to bring the Williams into this conversation.:rolleyes: Richard has never cheered while another player was injured. Stop lying. He cheered his daughters' victories just like any other parent in the stands. He may have gone over the top once when Vee won Wimbledon the first time, dancing with signs, but other than that he's been a very gracious parent when his daughters win or lose.

I don't see anything wrong this parent did in that video. What's the beef?

jefrilibra
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:14 PM
His face gives me the creeps.

Other than that ... NO COMMENT!

kman
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:19 PM
here you are.

OyjNYCH8i_w

Haha. It looks funny, I'll admit that.

But the important thing to keep in mind is that he's happy because she overcame all odds and won the match. He's not happy because she's hurting and crying (although I'm sure some of it is tears of joy and elation).

Just because he wasn't crying his eyeballs out like Caroline's mother, doesn't mean he's some kind of twisted sadist :lol:

I think people are being a little unfair toward Mr. Wozniacki. Him and Caroline, unlike Dokic and her father, seem to have a genuinely good relationship. Caroline called him one of her best friends during a Eurosport interview yesterday. Yes, he's really competitive and loves to win, but I think he's also an invaluable support for Caroline and a big part of her success both as a person and as a tennis player.

davidmario
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:19 PM
he should've done what lisicki's dad did at the US Open. Nobody helped Sabine so he was the first person to go there and give her ice and stuff...
They surely have a good PR team.

Denise4925
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:22 PM
here you are.

OyjNYCH8i_w

He just looks proud and happy that she gutted it out and won. :shrug: People are so judgmental about the smallest things. :rolleyes:

DutchieGirl
Oct 31st, 2009, 12:06 AM
Looks like her Dad was glad that she fought it out and managed to win. :shrug: Don't see a problem with it. She was obviously getting help for the injury from trained professionals - did some people expect her Dad to go down there and fix her leg or something?