PDA

View Full Version : Should Aga replace Caro in SF?

Caipirinha Guy
Oct 30th, 2009, 08:55 PM
1. Caro is injured and won't be able to compete in SF
2. Aga is healthy enough and would give her best tomorrow.

What do you think?

FedererBulgaria
Oct 30th, 2009, 08:57 PM
No,we saw what she can 4-6 2-5 before injuries!

adner
Oct 30th, 2009, 08:57 PM
1. Caro is injured and won't be able to compete in SF
2. Aga is healthy enough and would give her best tomorrow.

What do you think?

Well, Vika is 3rd in the white group, so Caro would better not withdraw :p

Wiggly
Oct 30th, 2009, 08:58 PM
Qu'est-ce que le fuck? NO.

Jakub
:haha:
no

delicatecutter
Yes. But I wouldn't be surprised to see Caro back at full strength for the SF.

TheBoiledEgg
Oct 30th, 2009, 08:59 PM
there's no way Caro's dad is gonna let that happen

he was doing the devil smile from end of 2nd set after........ eyes lit up with $$$ signs

even if she didnt play, Azarenka is 1st alt

kman
Oct 30th, 2009, 09:01 PM
No she should replace LUCKSTER JELENA.

Caroline has two wins and one loss.
2-1

Jelena only has has one win and one loss.
1-1

Going 1-1 in games against Safina is hardly winning a match lol. She was gifted 2-0.

And only reason Jelena beat Caroline was because Caroline had been in 6 hours of gruelling match with thigh injury and cramps while Jelena had to do NOTHING after her straight set loss to Azarenka (whom Caroline beat). Even the commentators in Eurosport's Player Lounge said this.

Ferg
Oct 30th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Aga is injured so she'll have to pull out to be replaced by Pennetta but Pennetta will have to pull out because she was having too much sex and i playing Fed Cup so the place will go to Bartoli but she'll be too full of kit kats after Halloween so they'll give it to Stosur but Stosur will be concentrating on doubles and avoiding that giant australian shark so they'll leave Sharapova in, but Sharapova will want 'conditions' and on court 'coaching' by Camilla so they'll end up giving it to GOLDEN FLOWER SUPER NA and Na-Goat will be happy.

Caipirinha Guy
Oct 30th, 2009, 09:02 PM
even if she didnt play, Azarenka is 1st alt

And you think she's gonna play? :devil:

VIKA?
Oct 30th, 2009, 09:02 PM
Yes.

Caipirinha Guy
Oct 30th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Yes.

Oh, God! :speakles:

Wojtek
Kolejny debilny thread Brawo MartinUla

TheBoiledEgg
And you think she's gonna play? :devil:

she's got cramp..........

Caipirinha Guy
Oct 30th, 2009, 09:04 PM
No,we saw what she can 4-6 2-5 before injuries!

Injuries started in third set, guy.:confused: She won from 2:5 to 7:5 because of her game.

Caipirinha Guy

To jest thread zrobiony dla jaj. :lol:
And actually at least I can make such threads, you can only hate Domachowska. :sad:

TheBoiledEgg
Kuznetsova would be brought in as 1st alt

as a player who retires in RR cant play SF.

Jorn
Oct 30th, 2009, 09:15 PM
So IF Caroline can't play in the SF, will Sveta or Aga play?

Caro's bad serving today was because of stomach muscle injury also...

Kim's_fan_4ever
Oct 30th, 2009, 09:16 PM

:worship:

denzuko
Oct 30th, 2009, 09:24 PM
I don't think you can replace someone in SF... you have to earned it.
Then again I don't know YEC rules regarding SF... anyone ?

A'DAM
Oct 30th, 2009, 09:39 PM
NO!!!

And Im a big fan of Aga, Caro deserved it much more...

AndreConrad
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:50 PM
Despite the fact how much I woukd like to see that I don't think these are the rules... besides you are not serious

Endru.
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:59 PM

so true.

FormerlyKnownAs
Oct 30th, 2009, 11:54 PM
she's got cramp..........

Head cramp.

nevetssllim
Oct 30th, 2009, 11:59 PM
Caro is hardly at full fitness with her myriad of injuries and Radwanska always gets powered off court by the WS so it will probably be a 6-3 6-1 drubbing either way.

Привет
Oct 31st, 2009, 12:22 AM

2-1

1-1

Going 1-1 in games against Safina is hardly winning a match lol. She was gifted 2-0.

And only reason Jelena beat Caroline was because Caroline had been in 6 hours of gruelling match with thigh injury and cramps while Jelena had to do NOTHING after her straight set loss to Azarenka (whom Caroline beat). Even the commentators in Eurosport's Player Lounge said this.

Give up. :lol::lol::wavey:

Bartosh
Oct 31st, 2009, 12:25 AM
who cares? :lol: none of them have a chance to beat Serena :shrug:

LightWarrior
Oct 31st, 2009, 12:26 AM
The question is : should injured Safina have entered YEC ? The rest is history.

LightWarrior
Oct 31st, 2009, 12:29 AM
This thread is pathetic. Even if Caroline is injured why the hell would she drop out having reached the semis. Money + ranking points = a definite no-no.

charmedRic
Oct 31st, 2009, 12:32 AM
Qu'est-ce que le fuck? NO.

:lol:

saint2
Oct 31st, 2009, 12:32 AM
Go Aga and win the YEC :hearts::hearts:

Kurwa, ale byłyby jaja...

Wedgie619
Oct 31st, 2009, 12:33 AM
Aga is injured so she'll have to pull out to be replaced by Pennetta but Pennetta will have to pull out because she was having too much sex and i playing Fed Cup so the place will go to Bartoli but she'll be too full of kit kats after Halloween so they'll give it to Stosur but Stosur will be concentrating on doubles and avoiding that giant australian shark so they'll leave Sharapova in, but Sharapova will want 'conditions' and on court 'coaching' by Camilla so they'll end up giving it to GOLDEN FLOWER SUPER NA and Na-Goat will be happy.

Best post of the Year!!!!

Roookie
Oct 31st, 2009, 12:36 AM

2-1

1-1

H2H

JJ vs Caro
3-0

vs Vika
3-2

vs Safina
5-4

:hug:

rjd1111
Oct 31st, 2009, 03:10 AM
I don't think you can replace someone in SF... you have to earned it.
Then again I don't know YEC rules regarding SF... anyone ?

I think you are right. Ree would get a walkover.

Jorn
Oct 31st, 2009, 03:57 AM
This thread is pathetic. Even if Caroline is injured why the hell would she drop out having reached the semis. Money + ranking points = a definite no-no.
Caroline won't get more Money or Points if she lose in the SF, she should withdraw and not risk been more injured.

Let Serena get a w/o or let someone else play or else been beating 0 and 0, when you're injured and can't move or serve well.

LightWarrior
Oct 31st, 2009, 04:34 AM
Caroline won't get more Money or Points if she lose in the SF, she should withdraw and not risk been more injured.

Let Serena get a w/o or let someone else play or else been beating 0 and 0, when you're injured and can't move or serve well.

She has earned her place in the semis, injured or not. Let her play. She has plenty of weeks to rest after that.

JujulCactus
Oct 31st, 2009, 09:35 AM

:lol: Super-Na :yeah:

A Magicman
Oct 31st, 2009, 10:56 AM
I think Pushniacki should play.

Using myriads of her common moonballs give her enough time to prepare for the next "shot", even with injury.

Break My Rapture
Oct 31st, 2009, 02:35 PM
No. Vika should replace her. :sobbing:

Lunatiq
Oct 31st, 2009, 04:25 PM

co nie oznacza, że poziom swojej wypowiedzi możesz sprowadzać do parteru (jeśli można w ogóle mówić o jakimś jej poziomie) i obrażać innych. Wstydź się...