PDA

View Full Version : SF: Jelena Jankovic vs. Venus Williams

Patrick345
Oct 30th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Who wins?

Venus struggled a bit to get through, losing twice, while Jelena recovered from a poor opening match to absolutely trash Safina and Wozniacki. :bounce:

Feyd
Oct 30th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Who wins?

Venus struggled a bit to get through, losing twice, while Jelena recovered from a poor opening match to absolutely trash Safina and Wozniacki. :bounce:

:lol:

tennnisfannn
Oct 30th, 2009, 08:17 PM
:lol:
well anytime the world no.1 wins only one game, it constitutes a trashing!

SoClose
Oct 30th, 2009, 08:18 PM
Who wins?

:lol::lol::lol: Both Jalena's opponents were injured :)

Anyway, lets hope Venus beat her, just like Azarenka did. :)

brent-o
Oct 30th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Venus has not impressed me much this week, nor has Jelena really needed to play impressively. I'll pick Jelena simply because of the match-up. She usually gives Vee rough matches.

Roookie
Oct 30th, 2009, 09:26 PM
match of the year. can't wait. :drool:

Yorker
Oct 30th, 2009, 09:33 PM
both will get injured when they collide at the net followed by a match of the gimps with jankovic prevailing on an underarm dropshot serve at 5-7,7-6,5-4 Ad-40 after 11 deuces.

i have no frigin clue, venus looks like she is on her way to victory then her game collapses where as jelena has beaten two injured opponents atfer playing like crap in her first match, the scenario is kinda funny to be honest.

tonythetiger
Oct 30th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Darn it! I was hoping Serena would get Jelena and not Venus. I don't know who will win this match, but I'm pulling for Venus of course.

ZODIAC
Oct 30th, 2009, 09:42 PM
I will confidently say Vee will play the match of her life against Jankovic,she is battle tested and rested.
Lets go Vee!!!