PDA

View Full Version : See the wozniackicamp and supporters cheering and smiling! Respect!

DragonFlame
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Just a great sight. caroline knows she's physically and mentally out of it but just keeps on smiling. Same with her camp and the supporters. This girl gave her all out there the last days. :) Respect!

She's gonna get far with that attitude of hers, wether people like her game or not.

:worship:

RenaSlam.
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Respect.

sammy01
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:14 PM
did you also see her dad come on at 2-6, 0-3 down still ranting at her about tactics, if it was me id have come on give her a hug and tell her i was proud of her.

Slutiana
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:15 PM
It's because this was playing on the big screen:

YvuwDZmhcvE

Joe.
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:16 PM
finally a tennis dad who isnt mentally retarded or crazy :D

i am starting to really love caro after this week :) i have seen all her matches :D

ElusiveChanteuse
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:17 PM
did you also see her dad come on at 2-6, 0-3 down still ranting at her about tactics, if it was me id have cmon on give her a hug and tell her i was proud of her.

this.

DragonFlame
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:18 PM
did you also see her dad come on at 2-6, 0-3 down still ranting at her about tactics, if it was me id have cmon on give her a hug and tell her i was proud of her.

This is not a livescoring thread, so please don't mention the score etc. Yes i saw this, but i'm sure her dad told her he's incredibly proud of her already. He's just doing his job, being a coach. He's all smiles when his daughter showed her grit winning that game at 0-4. Putting her fist in the air 1 more time knowing herself she's out of this. She doesn't even have the power to hit first serves anymore.

It's the attitude that makes this girl different from everyone else, and it's been a while since we had a player that seems this strong mentally. I have faith in her. :D Besides this, she has some great supporters, really nice bunch of people.

Ferg
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:18 PM
The Eurosport commentators were really disgusted with her father, as should be anyone watching.

Kim's_fan_4ever
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:20 PM

YvuwDZmhcvE

You're a heartless idiot. Stop invading every thread about Caro. Things you post about her and her yesterday's problems are just :rolleyes:

John.
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:21 PM
It's the attitude that makes this girl different from everyone else, and it's been a while since we had a player that seems this strong mentally.

I agree with this. I'm not a fan of her playing style, but she has one of, if not the best attitude of any of the top players right now.

fawnrc
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:32 PM

YvuwDZmhcvE

OMG!:lol::lol::lol:

sammy01
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:36 PM

YvuwDZmhcvE

where did they get the crowd cheering noise from at the begining cus it cetainly wasn't doha :tape::lol:

Slutiana
You're a heartless idiot. Stop invading every thread about Caro. Things you post about her and her yesterday's problems are just :rolleyes:
Don't shoot the messenger!

And I said that she overdramatised it, I wasn't the only person to say that. :lol::wavey:

Slutiana
where did they get the crowd cheering noise from at the begining cus it cetainly wasn't doha :tape::lol:

:tape::sobbing:

_marial_
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:37 PM

YvuwDZmhcvE

You're an idiot :help: It's not funny to see someone in pain, not even if you don't like the person. I wish you would have the cramps that Caro had.

pov
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:42 PM
Just a great sight. caroline knows she's physically and mentally out of it but just keeps on smiling. Same with her camp and the supporters. This girl gave her all out there the last days. :) Respect!

:yeah: :yeah:

fawnrc
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:44 PM
When I laugh, I am not really laughing at her. I am kind of laughing with her, sort of. Naah I am laughing at her (in the video), but not her pain, just her reaction to it so it's not as bad (I guess). Hilarious!!!!

But when I saw it live, I didn't laugh so maybe I'm not so bad.

Burj
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:45 PM
Don't shoot the messenger!

And I said that she overdramatised it, I wasn't the only person to say that. :lol::wavey:

No, this is overdramatization

MxpQSWLDekU

The biggest FAKER EVER. Most of the people at Wimbledon that day knew she was faking because a couple of times she forgot to limp :lol:

I remember it well. After the incident so many people were laughing at the terrible acting and obviously the coaching by Richard, telling her that it was going to rain

Serena is well known for her FAKING and her miraculous recoveries - especially before a GS. It's hysterical, she's injured terribly if she plays the tournament before, but just when the GS starts, she recovers miraculously. That's without the excuses about withdrawing from a tournament .... the flu, menstrual migraines (whatever happened to them - oh they must have miraculously disappeared to :tape: )

Caroline has a LONG, LONG way to go before she can get to Serena's level of faking :)

Slutiana
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:49 PM
You're an idiot :help: It's not funny to see someone in pain, not even if you don't like the person. I wish you would have the cramps that Caro had.

MxpQSWLDekU

The biggest FAKER EVER. Most of the people at Wimbledon that day knew she was faking because a couple of times she forgot to limp :lol:

I remember it well. After the incident so many people were laughing at the terrible acting and obviously the coaching by Richard, telling her that it was going to rain

Serena is well known for her FAKING and her miraculous recoveries - especially before a GS. It's hysterical, she's injured terribly if she plays the tournament before, but just when the GS starts, she recovers miraculously. That's without the excuses about withdrawing from a tournament .... the flu, menstrual migraines (whatever happened to them - oh they must have miraculously disappeared to :tape: )

Caroline has a LONG, LONG way to go before she can get to Serena's level of faking :)
Thanks for that. ;)

fawnrc
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:53 PM

MxpQSWLDekU

LOL, :lol::lol::lol: WOW you are sooo right!!!

delicatecutter
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:58 PM

YvuwDZmhcvE

OMG I wonder who made this? What a great way to incorporate her song!

TheAllan
Oct 30th, 2009, 05:03 PM
Neither of them were faking. And you are way off-topic for the thread.

Dodoboy.
Oct 30th, 2009, 05:05 PM
did you also see her dad come on at 2-6, 0-3 down still ranting at her about tactics, if it was me id have come on give her a hug and tell her i was proud of her.

We're in no position to judge the relationship between these two at all. I don't know why you think your actions would be more appropriate, and how you even begin to place yourself higher than a man who has been with her for 19 years. He knows what he's doing! There is nothing but love between the two, he knows how to get the best from Caro, not you! Maybe that hug would work on some other girls, but i'm sure he knows Caro more than you.
Piotr seems like the nicest guy, whatever he did today on court doesn't take that away. We all know she's injured, instead of highlighting that even more by babying her - why not get her mindset right so she thinks this is just like any other match. Taking her mind away from her problems seems like the better idea to me. Hugging her and telling her you're proud, how would that help her win more games?

Slutiana
Oct 30th, 2009, 05:08 PM
We're in no position to judge the relationship between these two at all. I don't know why you think your actions would be more appropriate, and how you even begin to place yourself higher than a man who has been with her for 19 years. He knows what he's doing! There is nothing but love between the two, he knows how to get the best from Caro, not you! Maybe that hug would work on some other girls, but i'm sure he knows Caro more than you.
Would you say the same about Damir? :lol::tape:

sammy01
Oct 30th, 2009, 05:09 PM

you know nothing more than i do, so all you said is purely conjecture such as mine was. damir dokic and jim pierce always thought they were doing the best for their daughters, we all know they weren't

Martian Jeza
Oct 30th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Piotr seems like the nicest guy, whatever he did today on court doesn't take that away. We all know she's injured, instead of highlighting that even more by babying her - why not get her mindset right so she thinks this is just like any other match. Taking her mind away from her problems seems like the better idea to me. Hugging her and telling her you're proud, how would that help her win more games?

I'm sorry but you are wrong in there : I don't think Piotr has a single clue what he's doing. He's pushing Caroline way too hard. He must be a very nice dad, no question about it but the coach ? I've my huge doubts about him.

Dodoboy.
Oct 30th, 2009, 05:22 PM
You two bring up Damir and Jim :haha:

You've obviously never heard Caro talk about her father - nothing but love and adoration. Jelena treats her dad like a criminal, Mary? I don't know too much about that.

You're right Sam, i know nothing more than you do. That's why i, unlike you, accept that Piotr (who knows A HELL OF A LOT more than we do) is doing the right thing.

Dodoboy.
Oct 30th, 2009, 05:25 PM
I'm sorry but you are wrong in there : I don't think Piotr has a single clue what he's doing. He's pushing Caroline way too hard. He must be a very nice dad, no question about it but the coach ? I've my huge doubts about him.

As a coach? Or as a father? As a coach, i'll accept your arguments.

DragonFlame
Oct 30th, 2009, 05:30 PM
you know nothing more than i do, so all you said is purely conjecture such as mine was. damir dokic and jim pierce always thought they were doing the best for their daughters, we all know they weren't

So because of those cases it gives you the reason to asume wozniacki's dad hits his daughter or treats her with no love?:tape:

A person is innocent until proven guilty, and you are way out of line and wrong on this one. When i look at him, i look at a proud loving father that shares his daughters ambition of making her the best in the world. You can see it in her mother's eyes at well. No way caroline would be all smiles if she was treated badly.

Martian Jeza
Oct 30th, 2009, 05:31 PM
As a coach? Or as a father? As a coach, i'll accept your arguments.

As a tennis coach ! I really think he's a very nice father, No question about it.

Slutiana
Oct 30th, 2009, 05:33 PM
You two bring up Damir and Jim :haha:

You've obviously never heard Caro talk about her father - nothing but love and adoration. Jelena treats her dad like a criminal, Mary? I don't know too much about that.

You're right Sam, i know nothing more than you do. That's why i, unlike you, accept that Piotr (who knows A HELL OF A LOT more than we do) is doing the right thing.
And you clearly know nothing about JJ, when she was Caroline's age she used to back Damir like no tomorrow, it was only years later that she broke free of him and then it took her like 3/4 years to properly recover from THAT.

Alex03Maccy
Oct 30th, 2009, 05:34 PM
i now respect caro and feel for her that she was in pain, but that video is hilarious :lol:

Dodoboy.
Oct 30th, 2009, 05:37 PM
And you clearly know nothing about JJ, when she was Caroline's age she used to back Damir like no tomorrow, it was only years later that she broke free of him and then it took her like 3/4 years to properly recover from THAT.

Tell me now, if you see anything reminiscent of Damir in Piotr, and i'll end this discussion happily.

The biggest testament to Piotr's success as a father is Caro's mentality, heart and mental strength.

Aaric
Oct 30th, 2009, 05:42 PM

MxpQSWLDekU

:lol::yeah:

delicatecutter
Oct 30th, 2009, 05:42 PM
He seemed more concerned about her winning yesterday than her health or if she was in pain. Why was he celebrating like she had won Wimbledon when she was crying in agony? That man is creepy.

DragonFlame
Oct 30th, 2009, 05:52 PM
He seemed more concerned about her winning yesterday than her health or if she was in pain. Why was he celebrating like she had won Wimbledon when she was crying in agony? That man is creepy.

Because his little girl was giving it her all out there with such heart?:confused: Her mother was in tears, her dad was gazing during the match, and when she somehow pulled it through they both were jumping up and down giving her a standing ovation. He looked like a very proud man of what his daughter achieved for herself there. If she was my daughter i'd be jumping up and down as well after such a dramatic match.
Of course i'd also be concerned for her health, but what can you do sitting outside the court seeing your daughter DOES NOT want to give up? Tell her to stop at 5-4 and only feel bad about herself? The best way is to tell her he's incredibly proud of her after the match and do the best he can to make her feel as good as possible after the match.

Jean-Henri
Oct 30th, 2009, 05:53 PM
Maybe her dad just knows that Caro would hate him if he even tried to nurse her in the middle of a match.
She's a very dedicated fighter, she has a very ambitious mindset and she doesn't seem to be a girl that need lots of hugs and nursing. Not in her professional life anyway.

To me it seems to be Caro, not Piotr that dictates the overall agenda.

IOW, she's a modern woman.

Dodoboy.
Oct 30th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Maybe her dad just knows that Caro would hate him if he even tried to nurse her in the middle of a match.
She's a very dedicated fighter, she has a very ambitious mindset and she doesn't seem to be a girl that need lots of hugs and nursing. Not in her professional life anyway.

To me it seems to be Caro, not Piotr that dictates the overall agenda.

IOW, she's a modern woman.

Totally agree!

Dodoboy.
Oct 30th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Slutiana, Sammy, where you at? Hope you saw that!

Caro must HATE her dad :awww:

Wannabeknowitall
Oct 30th, 2009, 08:19 PM

MxpQSWLDekU

Are you retarded?
Do you see how tense Serena's calf is compared to the other?
It looks like it's about to rip out of it's skin.

DOUBLEFIST
Oct 30th, 2009, 08:25 PM
I agree with this. I'm not a fan of her playing style, but she has one of, if not the best attitude of any of the top players right now.

Wait 'til she has something to lose. That'll be the real measure of her attitude. We'll know much more IF/WHEN she starts winning slams or becomes #1.