PDA

View Full Version : If Jankovic beats fatigued Caroline, I'll be rooting for Radwanska like never before

kman
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:44 PM
:lol:

But seriously, that's probably what's gonna happen. Jankovic beats a fatigued / injured Caroline 2-1 and then Caroline will be kicking herself that she didn't finish off Zvonareva in two sets when she was up 6-0 5-2 with match point.

Jankovic on the other hand will be eternally grateful to Safina for awarding her two free sets by retiring at 1-1 in the first.

Of course, Radwanska could end up being the hero(ine) in this mess if she can somehow beat Azarenka.

GO RADWANSKA :kiss::hearts::angel:

volta
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:45 PM
thanks for sharing

GrandMartha
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:46 PM
I thought Caro was already in SF. Someone plz explain all the possible scenarios.
If Jelena beats Caro in 2 and Vika beats Aga in 2, so Jelena and Vika will advance? :confused:

kman
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:47 PM
You're welcome.

Slutiana
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:47 PM
:speakles: Gr8.

kman
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:48 PM
I thought Caro was already in SF. Someone plz explain all the possible scenarios.
If Jelena beats Caro in 2 and Vika beats Aga in 2, so Jelena and Vika will advance? :confused:

Yes.

If Jelena beats Caro either 2-0 or 2-1 and Azarenka wins her match, then Jelena and Azarenka go through to semis.

Привет
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:50 PM
Thank Christ you let us know. :eek:

Just now I was sitting here thinking, "Wow, I wonder what kman is going to do if Caroline loses..?", and it was just bugging me so much not knowing. Thanks so much for solving that problem. :hug:

kman
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:53 PM

Just now I was sitting here thinking, "Wow, I wonder what kman is going to do if Caroline loses..?", and it was just bugging me so much not knowing. Thanks so much for solving that problem. :hug:

You missed the point of this thread. This point was to point out that Jelena is one lucky DOB for getting a gift 2-0 against Safina. She should've been forced to play either Zvonareva or Radwanska so she could earn it instead! :)

And for the people saying Caroline is always lucky, being up 6-0, 5-2 with match point and practically winning the point but then having the call challenged by Zvonareva and the point replayed... ouch. That's gonna haunt her.

Unless!

Caroline and Radwanska are very good friends (better friends than Radwanska and Azarenka I think) so hopefully Radwanska will do her best to help Caroline through should it become relevant. Has Radwanska ever beaten Azarenka?

*Jool*
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:53 PM
it would be totally unfair but yes, Caro can go out at Vika and Jelena's advantage with the latter having played only 2 games vs Safina and losing her match to Azarenka in straigth sets :rolleyes: that's if both JJ and Vika win today .

GrandMartha
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Yes.

If Jelena beats Caro either 2-0 or 2-1 and Azarenka wins her match, then Jelena and Azarenka go through to semis.

thanks. I'm not sure if Jelena can beat Caro but Vika will probably crush Aga. But who knows Caro is Aga's best friend so maybe she'll give her a helping hand by giving it all :tape:

Привет
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:57 PM
You missed the point of this thread. This point was to point out that Jelena is one lucky DOB for getting a gift 2-0 against Safina. She should've been forced to play either Zvonareva or Radwanska so she could earn it instead :)

Sorry, all I saw was you trying to discredit another player's achievement because it would mean that your fave would probably miss out. I wonder what gave me that impression? :lol:

DragonFlame
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:58 PM
I can understand what you're saying. After what caroline has shown the last days she really deserves that spot. It's really a shame the organisation has such retarded scheduling and put caro-jelena before azarenka-aga.

The same with serena-elena venus-svetlana yesterday.

GrandMartha
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:01 PM
I can understand what you're saying. After what caroline has shown the last days she really deserves that spot. It's really a shame the organisation has such retarded scheduling and put caro-jelena before azarenka-aga.

The same with serena-elena venus-svetlana yesterday.

I heard the commentator on ES mention this schledule during that first match yesterday.
So maybe the organisers have made this schledule at the very beginning?:confused:

kman
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:05 PM
Sorry, all I saw was you trying to discredit another player's achievement because it would mean that your fave would probably miss out. I wonder what gave me that impression? :lol:

How can you call playing 1-1 in games against Safina and then getting 2-0 in sets from Safina's retirement an achievement?

That's some crazy-ass luck right there. Crazy-ass luck if I ever saw it. No wonder Jelena was beaming all over when Safina retired :lol:

Slutiana
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:09 PM
you go gurk!

How can you call playing 1-1 in games against Safina and then getting 2-0 in sets from Safina's retirement an achievement?

That's some crazy-ass luck right there. Crazy-ass luck if I ever saw it. No wonder Jelena was beaming all over when Safina retired :lol:

It's also crazy-ass luck for Caroline that the tour is in it's worst state, like, ever. So stop dissing poor JJ. :lol:

kman
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:12 PM
Why doesn't the WTA have a rule that says a player has to finish the match against one of the reserves when opponent retires? The reserve could just take over the score from the "retiree" and then play from there?

Wouldn't that be more fair?

Привет
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:14 PM

Well if JJ is so damn lucky, than Caro should have no problems dismissing her in straight sets. :shrug:
So stop making stupid threads like this to try and discredit JJ because you are worried that she might beat your fave and force her to possibly miss out on making the semifinals.

:wavey:

kman
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:17 PM
Well if JJ is so damn lucky, than Caro should have no problems dismissing her in straight sets. :shrug:

After two gruelling 3-hour matches when Jankovic has had plenty of time to rest up thanks to Safina retiring so early in their match. Doesn't seem very likely.

I don't blame Jankovic for Caroline's long matches, but she's still lucky she's had so much time to rest while Caroline has had to play.

I'll repeat my question since I'm curious about the answers:

Why doesn't the WTA have a rule that says a player has to finish the match against one of the reserves when opponent retires? The reserve could just take over the score from the "retiree" and then play from there?

Slutiana
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:23 PM

Because that's the most impractical and downright laughable thing ever. Zvonareva would've had no time to warmup, get ready and so would be at risk of injuring HERSELF. Unless you suggest that she warms up and gets ready for EVERY match just in case she was playing? And then of course Vera and Safina are completely different players, JJ and her coach probably would've worked out a gameplan for Safina and then suddenly she would have to play a completely different player on the spot? No.

And then of course what if it was 6-6 ret.? If vera was warmed up and ready then she would be much fresher than JJ.

And anyway it's not like Caroline didn't benefit. Instead of playing the no.1 player who she's never got close to beating, she got to play an injured Zvonareva who got completely smoked by a relative nobody in her very last match and who was probably thinking more about getting a tan than actually competing. It was Caroline's mental fragility at 6-0 5-2 or whatever it was that made the match go to 3.

kman
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:26 PM
Because that's the most impractical and downright laughable thing ever. Zvonareva would've had no time to warmup, get ready and so would be at risk of injuring HERSELF.

I'm not suggesting the reserve jumps right in. Inform the reserve of the retirement and tell her that she has a few hours to get ready. The reserves should be told to be in the vicinity and be ready to take a match on a few hour's (probably a bit less...) notice. I don't see what's so impractical about that.

It was Caroline's mental fragility at 6-0 5-2 or whatever it was that made the match go to 3.

And her mental toughness that won her the match in the end. Anyway, I just said in the previous post "I don't blame JJ for Caro's long matches but..." so not sure what you're trying to achieve with that comment.

*Jool*
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:30 PM
well ..in the eventuality of 3 players being tied, if one of them hasn't played the whole three matches , she's out and the tie is between the two others . Jankovic hasn't completed the three matches but the rule says she did coz it was retirement during the game... while Wozniacki had to dig deep to win her matches . She is more deservant of a spot in the SF than JJ (but I like JJ too ...)

Slutiana
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:31 PM
I'm not suggesting the reserve jumps right in. Inform the reserve of the retirement and tell her that she has a few hours to get ready. The reserves should be told to be in the vicinity and be ready to take a match on a few hour's (or less) notice. I don't see what's so impractical about that.

And her mental toughness that won her the match in the end. Anyway, I just said in the previous post "I don't blame JJ for Caro's long matches but..."
And then JJ would've had to cool down, and then warm up again. That would put her at a disadvantage herself. What if it was 4-4 5-4 4-5 or whatever? JJ would be much less fresh than Vera. And what about the rest of my post?

My point is that she only has herself to blame for not winning in 2.

Slutiana
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:33 PM
well ..in the eventuality of 3 players being tied, if one of them hasn't played the whole three matches , she's out and the tie is between the two others . Jankovic hasn't completed the three matches but the rule says she did coz it was retirement during the game... while Wozniacki had to dig deep to win her matches . She is more deservant of a spot in the SF than JJ (but I like JJ too ...)

But it does count as 3 matches. They can't punish JJ for something that was beyond her control. What if Dinara had played but couldn't hit a ball over the net? It surely would've been 6-1 6-0.

Привет
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:33 PM
I just said in the previous post "I don't blame JJ for Caro's long matches but..."

But you're happy to 'blame' her for Dinara's back problems? :spit:

*Jool*
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:35 PM
But it does count as 3 matches. They can't punish JJ for something that was beyond her control. What if Dinara had played but couldn't hit a ball over the net? It surely would've been 6-1 6-0.
yeah , sure .
now , may the best player actually win and qualify ;)

kman
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:37 PM
And then JJ would've had to cool down, and then warm up again. That would put her at a disadvantage herself.

Nah, I don't think it would. As long as she warms up again or keeps warm. Obviously 2 hour notice was just an example. It's probably way longer than necessary. The reserve is just a reserve so she doesn't have to have a perfect warm-up, as long as she's been warmed up enough that it's responsible to play.

My point is that she only has herself to blame for not winning in 2.

This is not about Caro not winning in 2. This is about JJ's benefitting unfairly from Safina's retirement.

kman
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:39 PM
But you're happy to 'blame' her for Dinara's back problems? :spit:

Did I say that?

I'm calling JJ lucky, but I'm not blaming her. I'm blaming the WTA for crappy rules and suggesting a rule change.

Slutiana
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Nah, I don't think it would. As long as she warms up again or keeps warm. Obviously 2 hour notice was just an example. It's probably way longer than necessary. The reserve is just a reserve so she doesn't have to have a perfect warm-up, as long as she's been warmed up enough that it's responsible to play.

This is not about Caro not winning in 2. This is about JJ's benefitting unfairly from Safina's retirement.
They all benefitted though, Caroline still had to play a crappy Zvonareva WAY out of form. ;)

And what about;

"And then of course Vera and Safina are completely different players, JJ and her coach probably would've worked out a gameplan for Safina and then suddenly she would have to play a completely different player on the spot? No.

And then of course what if it was 6-6 ret.? If vera was warmed up and ready then she would be much fresher than JJ."

!!! It just doesn't work. JJ got through fair and square. Yes she was luckier than the others, but Caroline was lucky and so is Vika. The only unlucky player in this whole situation is Dinara.

Viktymise
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:42 PM
If Jankovic beats Shitniacki, I'LL be saying "Thank Fuck".

Just incase you were wondering what I would do in that situation. :D

kman
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:45 PM
And then of course what if it was 6-6 ret.? If vera was warmed up and ready then she would be much fresher than JJ."

They could give the player the current set.

So if it's 1-1 in games in first set and Safina retires, Jankovic gets the first set. Then the reserve comes in, and Jankovic still has to at least earn the second set.

I think that's more fair than just giving her two sets for free. What do you guys think?

kman
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:46 PM
If Jankovic beats Shitniacki, I'LL be saying "Thank Fuck".

Just incase you were wondering what I would do in that situation. :D

I appreciate your contribution to the thread :)

Привет
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Did I say that?

I'm calling JJ lucky, but I'm not blaming her. I'm blaming the WTA for crappy rules and suggesting a rule change.

But talking about the situation in a way that sheds negativity on JJ is effectively blaming her for being in that situation, when it is totally out of her control.

Just stop calling her lucky. JJ would be lucky if she and Dinara went out onto the court and rolled a dice to see who won, but that's not what happened.
It wasn't luck, it was her opponent being injured.

kman
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:52 PM
But talking about the situation in a way that sheds negativity on JJ is effectively blaming her for being in that situation, when it is totally out of her control.

No, I'm not blaming JJ. Like you said, it's totally out of her control. I'm just pointing out her luck and asking whether the rules could be optimized. I think they can.

Just stop calling her lucky. JJ would be lucky if she and Dinara went out onto the court and rolled a dice to see who won, but that's not what happened.
It wasn't luck, it was her opponent being injured.

I probably will stop calling her lucky after a while, but not because you told me to :) Patience my friend...

FrOzon
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:54 PM

That's not realistic. :lol:

Either the reserve player is cold and not warmed up while the other player has already found her rhythm
or it's the other way round (3rd set retirement) and the reserve player is fresh while the other player is already tired.

Привет
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:56 PM
No, I'm not blaming JJ. Like you said, it's totally out of her control. I'm just pointing out her luck and asking whether the rules could be optimized. I think they can.

I probably will stop calling her lucky after a while, but not because you told me to :) Patience my friend...

You should stop calling her lucky because it's not correct. It has nothing to do with me. :lol: Luck isn't having your opponent unable to compete.

kman
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:56 PM
That's not realistic. :lol:

Either the reserve player is cold and not warmed up while the other player has already found her rhythm
or it's the other way round (3rd set retirement) and the reserve player is fresh while the other player is already tired.

See post #20, #26 and #30.

sammy01
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:57 PM
funny cus i'll be rooting for jj and vika like never before.

whoever gets through will have done so by the rules and doing what they had to, just because that might not be your fave player theres no need to have a hissy fit thread about it.

kman
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:57 PM
You should stop calling her lucky because it's not correct. It has nothing to do with me. :lol: Luck isn't having your opponent unable to compete.

Luck is being handed 2 full sets for hardly any effort just because opponent is forced to retire. Make them reserves work!

Slutiana
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:58 PM
It's just the most tedious thing, there are so many factors that just make this so unfair. :lol:

kman
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:59 PM
I have to walk the dog. I'll be back soon to read all your wonderful insights ;)

FrOzon
Oct 30th, 2009, 02:00 PM
See post #20 and #30.

In the meantime I've read the rest of the thread and I fully agree with Slutiana.

Of course Jankovic is really lucky and in my opinion Wozniacki deserves a semifinal spot, it's just bad luck. But nonetheless it's really unrealistic and impossible to take over a score from another player!

Slutiana
Oct 30th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Luck is being given 2 full sets for hardly any effort.
Luck is also getting to play the world no.8 who just lost like 6-2 6-0 to a complete nobody and is injured rather than facing the world no.1.

Luck is also being able to play in one of the WEAKEST generations EVER where the actual elite players are all either injured, ageing or just not elite enough.

Luck happens all the time.

You act like it's the first time this ever happened. Retirements happen all the time, Mauresmo got like 3 in her AO campaign in 06. Deal with it and move on.

And sammy is right, you wouldn't be saying this if the tide was turned.

Привет
Okay I'm giving up trying to change your mind about blaming JJ for being handed an easy win. :lol:

But your suggestions on rule changes are ridiculous, IMO.

Princeza
GO RADWANSKA :kiss::hearts::angel:

You should be banned.

BuTtErFrEnA
Oct 30th, 2009, 02:04 PM

:rolls: of course we all know you are NOT being sarcastic

iGOAT
Oct 30th, 2009, 02:07 PM
This is not true :tape: Caro has already won two matches, meaning her worst record would be 2-1.

Azarenka's best would be 2-1.

Caro won the match they played, so Vika would not advance, Caro would.

GrandMartha
Oct 30th, 2009, 02:08 PM
This is not true :tape: Caro has already won two matches, meaning her worst record would be 2-1.

but in case Caro loses and Vika won in two, Vika will ahve more sets won than her :)

Slutiana
Oct 30th, 2009, 02:09 PM

No, it's not done on H2H, it's done on sets ratio.

Azarenka would be 5-2 or 5-3
Caroline would be 4-4 or 5-4
JJ would be 4-2 or 4-3.

sammy01
Oct 30th, 2009, 02:16 PM
can i start a thread bemoaning caro's luck of landing in the side of the us open draw that fell apart, not in the side with both williams and clijsters in. thus in my eyes being one of the most undeserving slam finalists in a very long time.

Just Do It
Oct 30th, 2009, 02:18 PM
It is not Jelena's fault Caroline played zillion tournaments this year so she got injured in the end.

Brena
Oct 30th, 2009, 02:26 PM
It is not Jelena's fault Caroline played zillion tournaments this year so she got injured in the end.

But it will be Jelena's fault when she again starts spraying the balls all over Qatar in a half an hour...
Just give WozzieGOAT the title right away.

DragonFlame
Oct 30th, 2009, 02:30 PM
If it would be the wtatour's choice they would choose caroline. She's becoming their biggest marketable star. :eek:
The most visited player profile page on the relaunched sonyericssonwtatour.com belongs to Caroline Wozniacki.

sammy01
Oct 30th, 2009, 02:35 PM
If it would be the wtatour's choice they would choose caroline. She's becoming their biggest marketable star. :eek:
The most visited player profile page on the relaunched sonyericssonwtatour.com belongs to Caroline Wozniacki.

shes new wank material :tape:

still im sure her dad wont mind, he only sees $$$$$$$$$$$$ signs when he looks at caro anyway.

kman
Oct 30th, 2009, 02:36 PM
can i start a thread bemoaning caro's luck of landing in the side of the us open draw that fell apart

Of course you can. But Caroline beat Kuznetsova -- and Oudin who beat Sharapova, Petrova and Dementieva -- and had almost the same score against Clijsters as Serena had. Not too shabby I should say.

Jorn
Oct 30th, 2009, 02:55 PM
We Caro fans should also cheer on Aga if Caro beat JJ, so she finish first in Group and don't play Serena in the SEMIs.

But it will be a miracle if Caro reach the SEMIs... but two possible ways, so we has some good hours before Aga-Vika finishes tonight.

Patrick345
Oct 30th, 2009, 03:10 PM

It was an incredible gesture of SPORTSMANSHIP by Safina, that she gave Jankovic a better chance to advance to the next round, when Dinara knew she wouldn´t be able to play another round, even if she won. :worship::worship:

strato
Oct 30th, 2009, 03:12 PM
Caroline is going to win, Kader Nouni is the chair umpire today... :lol::lol:

tae04
Oct 30th, 2009, 03:14 PM
I think Caro only needs to win 1 set to make it thru

sammy01
Oct 30th, 2009, 03:17 PM
It was an incredible gesture of SPORTSMANSHIP by Safina, that she gave Jankovic a better chance to advance to the next round, when Dinara knew she wouldn´t be able to play another round, even if she won. :worship::worship:

lmao i thought caro fans thought it was great sportsmanship to hand amtches to opponents

VishaalMaria
Oct 30th, 2009, 03:21 PM
That was so unfair for the umpire to basically tell Caroline not to challenge in todays match against Jelena.

Umpires should be objective.

Slutiana
Oct 30th, 2009, 03:38 PM

:spit:

Noctis
Oct 30th, 2009, 03:40 PM
Oh dear somone lost it :spit:

goldenlox
Oct 30th, 2009, 03:42 PM
The round robin isn't fair. This match is the most obvious example.
One player has been pushed to the limit and the other played one crap match and then had a vacation.

But it's also not fair to expand to 16 and let fresh players like Clijsters and Sharapova beat up on the players who worked all year and earned more points.

There's no fair way to do it, except they can't have players like Caro having no day off.
They have to fix that

sammy01
Oct 30th, 2009, 03:45 PM
The round robin isn't fair. This match is the most obvious example.
One player has been pushed to the limit and the other played one crap match and then had a vacation.

But it's also not fair to expand to 16 and let fresh players like Clijsters and Sharapova beat up on the players who worked all year and earned more points.

There's no fair way to do it, except they can't have players like Caro having no day off.
They have to fix that

she had a day off the 1st day, with her 'thigh/hamstring injury' im sure she asked to have the extra day to recover. you cant have it both ways.

olivero
Oct 30th, 2009, 03:48 PM
to be honest kman we don't need you to root for Agnieszka AT ALL.

:wavey:

goldenlox
Oct 30th, 2009, 03:49 PM
It's unfair that she has to play 3 days in a row before the semis

With million of dollars on the line the WTA should try to create a fair set up.

I can't think of a fair way to do this.

Unless they just have a 56 player draw with $1.5 million to the winner. Give the top 8 byes.

John.
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:04 PM
TBH I'd rather see Vika go through after watching Caro here. I doubt she'd have anything left in the tank for a SF

sammy01
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:07 PM
TBH I'd rather see Vika go through after watching Caro here. I doubt she'd have anything left in the tank for a SF

exactly she would be hammered by either serena, dementieva or venus

Ryan
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:20 PM
I'm sure you'd hate to see that sammy. :spit: :p

Caro :sad: I wanted her and Vika to go through, but if she has nothing left in the tank I hope Vika can beat Aggie and go to the SF.

Miss Amor
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:24 PM
Wozniacki faces Serena in the semis if Vika loses to Aga.

DragonFlame
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:24 PM
Aga, give it your all out there! :armed:

sammy01
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:26 PM
I'm sure you'd hate to see that sammy. :spit: :p

Caro :sad: I wanted her and Vika to go through, but if she has nothing left in the tank I hope Vika can beat Aggie and go to the SF.

getting hammered by jj was enough, now lets have 4 fit players in the semi's. serena, jj, vika and dementieva sounds ok to me. obviously serena is fave but dementieva, jj and vika have all beaten serena so its not cut and dry.

delicatecutter
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:30 PM
I can't believe I have to root against Aga. :bigcry:

Hugh.
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:32 PM

What a fan you are.

Ryan
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:32 PM

Question: Isn't Aga your favorite player? Do you hate Caro, or ANYONE so much that you'd root against your favorite tennis player? :o

Kim's_fan_4ever
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:33 PM

That's pretty sad that your dislike for Caro is that huge that you are even ready to sacrifice a player you like just no to see her in the semis :tape:

Miss Amor
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Question: Isn't Aga your favorite player? Do you hate Caro, or ANYONE so much that you'd root against your favorite tennis player? :o

Maybe he is a tennis fan first? :confused: Aga winning = an injured player qualifying to the semis = shitfest

Even I supported Vee against Serena in the Miami SF because Serena was injured and I didn't want to see her play int he finals.

delicatecutter
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:38 PM

Judging from the match today, do you really think Caro would have any chance in the SF? Not to mention the fact that Aga is only here as a replacement and has no chance to advance to the SF herself.

I think a healthy Azarenka deserves to be in the SF and would have beaten Wozniacki except she went mental.

Miss Amor
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:49 PM
Also there are many posters who are actually supporting against their favourite because they hate Venus. Just go look into the Sveta forum :lol:

Sombrerero loco
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:59 PM
dont worry, aga will destroy azarenka

Dodoboy.
Oct 30th, 2009, 04:59 PM
JJ :rolleyes:

Jorn
Oct 30th, 2009, 05:09 PM
Now Good Luck AGA! ;) You can win DKK 500.000, some money for your vacation with Caro! :)

C. W. Fields
Oct 30th, 2009, 05:15 PM
I wonder if Caro herself wants to advance to the SF? I think it's even odds she would be quite content to just enjoy her two wins, go on vacation and heal. As opposed to facing Serena while not fully fit.

And Kman, you remember wrong. Caro didn't have MP against Zvonareva at 5-2. She lost that game and the next to love. She had MPs at 6-5.

Aaric
Oct 30th, 2009, 05:18 PM

:spit:

M&M
Oct 30th, 2009, 05:22 PM
i hope aga can somehow win. jj didnt deserve 2 b in the semis!

kman
Oct 30th, 2009, 08:56 PM
Hahahahahahaha Radwanaskaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:worship::bounce::worship::bounce::worship::bounce ::worship::bounce::bounce::worship::bounce::worshi p::bounce::worship::bounce::worship::bounce::bounc e:

Petkorazzi
Oct 30th, 2009, 09:13 PM
Thought you can't get any lower, but you just keep surprising me! :worship:

Black Dog
Oct 30th, 2009, 11:03 PM
Hahahahahahaha Radwanaskaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:worship::bounce::worship::bounce::worship::bounce ::worship::bounce::bounce::worship::bounce::worshi p::bounce::worship::bounce::worship::bounce::bounc e:

Now repeat after me: "Thanks Radwanska, for helping your good old buddy to reach the semis of the Year End Championship!". :lol: