PDA

View Full Version : I want Sveta to win/lose because (for non-Sveta fans)

kaktusino
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:08 AM
No matter how Svetlana will play tomorrow she's out from semifinal spot already. But if she will win tomorrow it means Venus is IN SF, if Svetlana lose it means Venus OUT; Elena IN!

VishaalMaria
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:14 AM
Where's the "I'm rooting for Svetlana to win because I'm a fan and would like to see her end the season on a win"? :S

It's not all about Elena and Vee.

jjcrew#1
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:14 AM
I am rooting for elena because i want dementieva to qualify and because i am not a big fan of venus!

Golovinjured.
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:15 AM
I don't want Svetlana to lose it, I want Elena to win it. :D

VishaalMaria
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:16 AM
I am rooting for sveta because i want dementieva to qualify and because i am not a big fan of venus!

You mean you're rooting for Elena?

_marial_
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:18 AM
I want Sveta to win because I want her to get a win! And I don't want to have Dementieva in the Semis...

Uranium
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:19 AM
I want Sveta to win to end her misery at YEC, so Venus can make SFs, and so Sveta can end her year on a win and not go 0-3 for the 3rd straight year at YEC.

jjcrew#1
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:23 AM
You mean you're rooting for Elena?

yeah ooppps my bad! GO DEMENTIEVA! sorry!

VeeReeDavJCap81
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:25 AM
Keeping it real, I want Kuzzie to win so Vee can make the SF and NO other reason :kiss:

Miss Amor
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:25 AM
I want Kuzy to win because I like her more than Elena and think she is deserves a Win. Also I want Vee to qualify.

Jorn
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:26 AM
I don't want to see another WS match, so i hope Elena wins! :)

goldenlox
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:30 AM
This has been a great week of matches.
Tomorrow has some good ones.
Aga will be motivated against Vika.
Elena has a lot to play for.
I want to see how well Caro can play.

Only 1 spot in the semis in clinched.
So many close matches, like the USO

hankqq
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:34 AM
3 reasons why I want Sveta to win:

1. I'm a fan of Sveta so of course I'm gonna cheer for her.
2. I want Venus in the semis
3. I'm not a fan of Dementieva :shrug: :lol:

new-york
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:37 AM
Well, i tend to root for Sveta when they play anyway.

Plus obviously the main reason is that i want my fave is the SF.

Go Svetus. :inlove:

Kworb
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:40 AM
It will be interesting to see what Svetlana loves more, black people or Russia.

Michael!
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:42 AM
Well, Elena is my 2nd fav, behind Venus!
So it is already good that whether Venus or Elena will reach the SF for sure, although,as Sveta is my 3rd fave after Venus and Elena, that group was :mad: for me, anyway :tape:

But as today, as I cheered fhe first time in my whole life for Serena against Elena, I will also cheer for Svetlana tomorrow for the first time against Elena! :)

Ferg
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:44 AM
Big fan of both, however im rooting for Elena for the greater good. :sobbing:

laurie
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:51 AM
Putting aside this question and poll, I really must point out that Sveta has qualified for every YEC since 2006 and played in 2004 YEC in Los Angeles.

In 2006 Seveta lost two matches and didn't make the semis, in 2007 Sveta lost all three matches and in 2008 Sveta lost all 3 matches. The same thing can happen this year. For good measure in 2004 Sveta lost two matches and didn't make the semis either.

If you are a Sveta fan would you find this acceptable? When is Sveta going to start playing according to her status in the womens game and win tight matches against her rivals in the prestige year end tournament?

miffedmax
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:51 AM
I'm FOR Elena. I'd be for Elena against anybody in the WTA. I'd root for her bangs against anybody else in the WTA.

DragonFlame
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:55 AM
I really want elena to go on, she needs a good run.

beside this she needs that year-end no.3. Even though i'm starting to fall for wozniacki i don't want to see her with that no.3 ranking just yet.

thrust
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:56 AM
I want Sveta to win because I want her to get a win! And I don't want to have Dementieva in the Semis...

Sveta is an idiot and does not deserve a win. Being Sveta's coach is the most impossible job in women's tennis.

CoolDude7
Oct 30th, 2009, 02:12 AM
It will be interesting to see what Svetlana loves more, black people or Russia.

:lol::lol: opps was i suppose to laugh at that:tape:

Ziggy Starduck
Oct 30th, 2009, 02:20 AM
I want Sveta to win because 0-3 is rubbish.
I want Sveta to win because I really like Vee.
I want Sveta to win so I don't feel so dirty..cheap..used.

Sombrerero loco
Oct 30th, 2009, 02:20 AM
i want elena in the semifinals so...

BrianII
Oct 30th, 2009, 02:21 AM
I don't want sveta to win because of venus but for herself..has she ever been the no1 player in the world ..the bigger picture is the points she may get tomorrow with a win may the very points that get her to no1 sometime next year. Every player who's won slams wants to have been the no1 at some point, just like slamless players who have been no1 want to win a slam. the money might not be important but at this stage of her career the points definitely are ..with the return of Justine and Kim who knows what could happen next year.

danieln1
Oct 30th, 2009, 03:03 AM
Venus in the SF - great
Elena in the SF- great

either way itīs going to be good