PDA

View Full Version : Who makes SF: Kuznetsova, Venus, or Dementieva...

TheSeth1119
Oct 29th, 2009, 11:02 PM
If Dementieva beats Kuznetsova then it's obviously Serena and Dementieva in the SF, but if Kuznetsova beats Dementieva tomorrow, Venus/Kuznetsova/Dementieva are each 1-2, while Serena is 3-0. So if Kuznetsova beats Dementieva tomorrow making the three other than Serena each 1-2, which one of those three advances to the SF?

Vanity Bonfire
Oct 29th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Sveta can't qualify :hysteric: RR punchbag once again.

TBH, I kind of want Sveta just to tank the match against Lena to piss Venus fans off, but I want Sveta to get SOMETHING out of this.

I don't care who qualifies now.

Why couldn't Sveta be in the White Group :sobbing:?

darrinbaker00
Oct 29th, 2009, 11:06 PM
If Dementieva beats Kuznetsova then it's obviously Serena and Dementieva in the SF, but if Kuznetsova beats Dementieva tomorrow, Venus/Kuznetsova/Dementieva are each 1-2, while Serena is 3-0. So if Kuznetsova beats Dementieva tomorrow making the three other than Serena each 1-2, which one of those three advances to the SF?
Whichever one wins "Rock, Paper, Scissors." :rolleyes:

Would it kill you to go to the tournament website and look it up for yourself?

gmokb
Oct 29th, 2009, 11:06 PM
Tomorrow I will be the biggest Sveta fan as I am rooting for my girl Venus.:)

sammy01
Oct 29th, 2009, 11:08 PM
if sveta plays how shes played so far in her 2 matches, even lena surely cant mess up beating her.

young_gunner913
Oct 29th, 2009, 11:09 PM

that doesnt make you a fan, that makes you a cheerleader.

hdfb
Oct 29th, 2009, 11:11 PM
I'd prefer Lena D to make it.

C. W. Fields
Oct 29th, 2009, 11:12 PM
If Lena wins she's through. If Sveta wins Venus is through.

friendsita
Oct 29th, 2009, 11:13 PM

me too ;)

In The Zone
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:41 AM
If Lena wins she's through. If Sveta wins Venus is through.

Simply put. :lol: Come on, Sveta! By keeping Elena out of the SF, Sveta can try to preserve a Top 4 seed for OZ. Just trying to give her some motivation. :shrug: ;)

Slutati
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:48 AM
Ajde Sveta, you can do it. Tank this match. :hearts::rocker2:

miffedmax
Oct 30th, 2009, 02:03 AM
I have no faith in Lena for some reason. I think it's the lack of bangs. Or her tendency to self-destruct. I dunno. I hate the YEC. It brings out the worst in me.

DragonFlame
Oct 30th, 2009, 02:07 AM
I have no faith in Lena for some reason. I think it's the lack of bangs. Or her tendency to self-destruct. I dunno. I hate the YEC. It brings out the worst in me.

same..., when i put elena and YEC in the same sentence i literally cringe. :scared: I thought she would make the final last year after making the semi's but even then she somehow came up with bad tennis. I see svetlana getting herself together and winning this. :o

Venus must be in the stands during this match tomorrow? maybe she'll have a little talk with sveta before the match lol.

SAISAI-GOAT
Oct 30th, 2009, 02:08 AM
whoever win better defeat Wozniacki in the SF :help:

Hardiansf
Oct 30th, 2009, 02:13 AM
:kiss: Fans always have faith to the beloved players.
I'm a fan of Sveta. So go Sveta!! Even more that if she win, Venus will be in SF :bounce:

hotandspicey
Oct 30th, 2009, 02:14 AM
C'mon Sveta!!! Take down the bangless one! :lol:

Sombrerero loco
Oct 30th, 2009, 02:24 AM
dementieva, for sure!she is playing better