PDA

View Full Version : Caroline Wozniacki says her legs cramped up, hopes to play tomorrow

kman
Oct 29th, 2009, 06:59 PM
I know some people are going to shit all over this thread, but I just wanted to post her comments for those interested.

- I feel good about winning - given the circumstances - and feel better now. I've cooled down and am receiving some massage. All the physiotherapists and doctors are helping me.

- I'll do everything to try and recuperate tonight so I can be ready again tomorrow.

About the drama Caroline explains:

- I should've closed the match at 6-0, 5-2 and I had two match points in the second set. One of the linesmen called one of them out (Vera's ball) and then Vera challenged the call and it was just in. I wasn't happy about that one.

- Then she began to play really well and aggressively. In the third set I knew I had to go 100% for my shots. And then I got cramps. At 3-1 both my legs cramped up, and it just got worse and worse.

- I don't know how I pulled through, but I'm happy I did.

http://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/anden_sport/tennis/article1246606.ece

I'm glad it was just cramps. They can be extremely painful, yes, but they can go away quickly too so I guess there's still a chance of her playing tomorrow.

TheBoiledEgg
Oct 29th, 2009, 07:01 PM
her dad says she has to play or else she's out of the event.

Vanity Bonfire
Oct 29th, 2009, 07:04 PM

That's because he's a psycho. Time for another parental ban, WTA :wavey:.

young_gunner913
Oct 29th, 2009, 07:06 PM

nah he told her to retire 5-0 again, some of his buddies need to go make some more bets.

tenn_ace
Oct 29th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Caroline Wozniacki.... hopes to play tomorrow

damn

heart
Oct 29th, 2009, 07:12 PM
go caro!:D
thats the spirit!:)

Ferg
Oct 29th, 2009, 07:18 PM
I wont believe anything until Piotr gives his word on it.

C. Drone
Oct 29th, 2009, 07:18 PM
its like the next Terminator movie.
"I'll be back" ... shalalala

DimaDinosaur
Oct 29th, 2009, 08:27 PM
poor wozniacki, her health isn't worth all this

Galsen
Oct 29th, 2009, 08:46 PM
if she's out, who will play?

BournemouthBoy
Oct 29th, 2009, 08:49 PM
it was omnly cramp, not that big a deal.

Ferg
Oct 29th, 2009, 08:51 PM

No-one, cus there wont be any RR matches left.

BournemouthBoy
Oct 29th, 2009, 08:53 PM
im starting to think shes being forced by her dad to play to much tennis, but what can be doen about it, she must be close to a millionaire now, i was suprised her mother wasn't in tears when Caroline was on the floor in agony, mum just wanted the W

winchester
Oct 29th, 2009, 08:55 PM

Noone deserve to play in this group anymore, I think we've seen everything. Trop c'est trop.:lol:

Galsen
Oct 29th, 2009, 08:58 PM
Noone deserve to play in this group anymore, I think we've seen everything. Trop c'est trop.:lol:

:haha: :rolls: