PDA

View Full Version : You think any WTA players...

*JR*
Oct 29th, 2009, 12:48 AM
of the last decade or two were using crystal meth, or other "heavy" recreational drug like Andre Agassi? And plz lay off the beaten to death story about Marti having a trace of coke in her system (but none in her hair sample, so she wasn't a regular user).

Illusionist
Oct 29th, 2009, 01:05 AM
Yeah, probably. I think that even now in ATP some players use it, but still get away with it.

Markus
Oct 29th, 2009, 01:11 AM
Iva was definitely on Tina at her match at RG 1997 final.

Vlover
Oct 29th, 2009, 01:22 AM
of the last decade or two were using crystal meth, or other "heavy" recreational drug like Andre Agassi? And plz lay off the beaten to death story about Marti having a trace of coke in her system (but none in her hair sample, so she wasn't a regular user).
To date Hingis is the only one I know of through testing. It would appear that the men seem to be more attracted to drugs than the women but only seem to admit to it after they retire. I wouldn't even be surprised if some still use presently.:tape:

joz
Oct 29th, 2009, 02:12 AM
yes

CrossCourt~Rally
Oct 29th, 2009, 02:18 AM
I think the more interesting leaked excerpt from Andre's book is the bobby-pinned toupee :silly::haha:

Markus
Oct 29th, 2009, 02:20 AM
I think the more interesting leaked excerpt from Andre's book is the bobby-pinned toupee :silly::haha:

please tell me more:secret:

miffedmax
Oct 29th, 2009, 03:08 AM
Just Flavia Flave and her wacky 'baccy.

Frankly, I sometimes think my beloved Lena could use a toke or two. I adore that girl, but bangs or no, sometimes I think she's tighter than one of Rena's racket strings. (Lena plays with loose strings. We even have the same string setting. It's true :inlove:, she just doesn't know it).