PDA

View Full Version : YEC Fashion fails badly...

A-Bond
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:01 PM
1. Dinara Safina: Yes, what a sexy top and skirt... What about cutting her hair and put on some shorts? She could continue 2010 on ATP-Tour as Marat. Nobody would miss Daniela Sanowa on the WTA-Tour. :help:

2. Serena Williams: C'mon and you want tell me your interested in fashion? I guess she put on by mistake her halloween-outfit. :tape:

3. Svetlana Kuznetsova: Put on the Stuttgart-Shorts and the Beijing-Tank and voila, she created a new outfit!!! She's a totally Kim-Freak and tries to copy her split and Outfits. But whatever, at the players party she's proven that she looks even worse in glamorous style. :haha:

4. Caroline Wozniacki: Oh please... Amy Frazier Doctor-Tennis-Outfits >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Caro in Stella McCartney. She looks like a clown, but instead of pushing cake into her face, she's pushing tennis balls on the court. :silly:

5. Elena Dementieva: Yes, Yonex is creative as usual. As long as she has no bangs, she won't be able to score some fashion-points, even not with copying Maria's US Open 06 dress. :shrug:

6. Victoria Azarenka: With that shirt, she wouldn't even score fashion-points on a kids-fashion-show. But she would be welcomed there due to her baby-shrieks. :baby:

7. Venus Williams: Since she wore the yellow one at Stanford, I'm already looking forward to the blue one at AO 2010. :aparty:

8. Jelena Jankovic: Now c'mon the naps of my grandmother are looking better than this crappy shit. But now she's at least wearing something which matches to her face. :wazzup:

Break My Rapture
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:03 PM
:rolls: You're so right about Jelena :lol:
Vika looks the best, second Lena :D

A-Bond
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:08 PM
:rolls: You're so right about Jelena :lol:
Vika looks the best, second Lena :D

Yeah I agree. It wasn't easy to make some mean comments about their outfits.

olivero
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:10 PM
I acutally think Jelena's dress is really pretty.
And Venus looks good in pink.

pov
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:14 PM
I know this will come as a shock to many but - it's an athletic competition - a sport - not a freakin' fashion show. Respect that!

Elwin.
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:14 PM
Don't act like you are Tyra Banks :weirdo: :rolleyes:

!Gio!
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Venus and Elena look the best if you ask me.

The rest look sloppy

дalex
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Jelena looks the best.

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/163/c9e02f853a5033fc8580da9.jpg

Just Do It
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:30 PM
I actually think Jelena has the best dress.

Sombrerero loco
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:39 PM
only dementieva looks great...

zvonarevarulz
Oct 28th, 2009, 08:00 PM
JJ gets points for actually wearing something new, as does Serena. But tbh everything is ugly.

Julian.
Oct 28th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Is it me or Jelena and Serena are trying to copy Masha's FO2009 Blue dress?

miffedmax
Oct 28th, 2009, 08:17 PM
I know this will come as a shock to many but - it's an athletic competition - a sport - not a freakin' fashion show. Respect that!

These women are, in fact, being EXTREMELY well compensated by the companies whose apparel they wear to act as walking billboards for those brands of clothing. The impression they make on the viewing public is very important.

Which is why Yonex should pay Lena to grow back the bangs. Although that dress is not bad in black.

Donny
Oct 28th, 2009, 08:20 PM
I think Elena looks amazing in that black outfit, personally.

Not as amazing as Serena of course...

Break My Rapture
Oct 28th, 2009, 08:24 PM
The place of Jelena's dress isn't on a tennis court, its place is in the kitchen :p

Vanity Bonfire
Oct 28th, 2009, 08:27 PM
I'm sure all the top tennis players would love to have the slutty style of Alona.

Break My Rapture
Oct 28th, 2009, 08:38 PM
Any pics from Dinara's attire?

Acinolbaj
Oct 28th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Jelena´s dress is very nice. It looks like Sharapova´s RG 2009 dress - very nice ;)

empressionist
Oct 28th, 2009, 09:23 PM
jelena's dress is the best really. azarenka's outfit is just a classic nike top/skirt outfit, nothing really. i like elena's too.

miffedmax
Oct 29th, 2009, 03:50 AM
I have to agree that for a Yonex effort, Elena's isn't too bad. I still miss the bangs, though.

saul1333
Oct 29th, 2009, 04:50 AM
Lena looks amaze in that black dress :drool:

Vika's was nice, but it was a spawn of all her outfits from Wimbledon on, but still awesome:inlove:

thegreendestiny
Oct 29th, 2009, 05:09 AM
I thought Vika looked funky.

Donny
Oct 29th, 2009, 05:12 AM
Jelena's dress is ATROCIOUS.

Harvs
Oct 29th, 2009, 05:15 AM
i think vee looks the best. i looove her hair.

elena would look nice if she didnt wear her hair in that fugly disgusting bun for once..

drake3781
Oct 29th, 2009, 06:21 AM
I only saw Vika, Caro, Venus, Serena so far.

Vika - regular athletic Nike ensemble, good colors, everything quite small/tight though.

Caro - horrible. She looks fat for one thing. Shapeless, colorless.

Venus - shape of the dress with the belt-like middle and a-line skirt looks great. Color is nice. I hate the logo size and placement.

Serena - I had to do a double and triple take at that outfit, especially the strap detail with the gauze or loose part. :confused:

MBM
Oct 29th, 2009, 06:44 AM
venus's is nice, and i like serena's tho i see what ppl dont like about it. elena''s is kewl, but vika's has the safina-effect (riding up) and the trainers look odd...

InsideOut.
Oct 29th, 2009, 12:02 PM
How on earth is Azarenka's outfit nice? Look at those horrible shoes. Looks like her shoe cupboard was lost in a fire and she had to find something in the nick of time. They go horribly with that blue shirt and skirt.

Yonexforever
Oct 29th, 2009, 01:15 PM
I was shocked to see that belly on Azarenka!
DAAAAMN!

Sombrerero loco
Oct 29th, 2009, 02:04 PM
the worst of all is sveta´s one...

Keegan
Oct 29th, 2009, 03:19 PM
Dinara's was her US Open attire. I like JJ and Elena's attires best :)

Svetlana.
Oct 29th, 2009, 05:58 PM
Caro - horrible. She looks fat for one thing. Shapeless, colorless.

:lol: especially after seeing Kirelenko wearing the same kind of dresses. Masha has great body and knows how to wear pretty clothes.

Officinale
Oct 29th, 2009, 07:26 PM
Sveta looks good out there today. The shorts suit her well, and I like the way she put her hair!

Svetlana.
Oct 29th, 2009, 07:34 PM
Sveta looks good out there today. The shorts suit her well, and I like the way she put her hair!

agree with that... I love when she's wearing shorts and black clothes.