PDA

View Full Version : Kader Nouni flirting with Wozniacki and quickly taking points from Azarenka

Patrick345
Oct 28th, 2009, 05:08 PM
Interesting. :tape::tape:

TheBoiledEgg
Oct 28th, 2009, 05:09 PM
quite blatant cheating

delicatecutter
Oct 28th, 2009, 05:10 PM
OMG what happened?

madmax
disgusting cheater:angry: Taking the match away from Vika..

KournikovaFan91
Remember the Zvonareva incident he always makes awful decisions at YEC.:mad:

Mrs. Dimitrova
Oct 28th, 2009, 05:11 PM
He gave Victoria a point penalty. :tape:

Kim's_fan_4ever
What? :spit: Azarenka deserved these warnings :rolleyes:

Uranium
She should have won a long time ago, stupid headcase. And she deserved to lose a point based off the rules. Pathetic for Vika:o

tommystar
Oct 28th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Best scene of the season!

Oh, damn, Wozniacki won, I hoped Azarenka's gonna be disqualified!

Mynarco
Oct 28th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Wozniacki flirted Kader after challenging a out call and it became an ace :p
the expression on Kader's face is just PRICELESS:haha:

BuTtErFrEnA
Oct 28th, 2009, 05:14 PM
:weirdo: she got two warnings...on the second came the point penalty...isn't that the rule??

bjurra
Oct 28th, 2009, 05:15 PM
:weirdo: she got two warnings...on the second came the point penalty...isn't that the rule??

Yes, it is.

Or was that a rhetorical question?

KournikovaFan91
Oct 28th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Warnings for racquet throwing are kinda stupid imo, like who cares as long as nobody gets injured by a flying racquet.

volta
Oct 28th, 2009, 05:16 PM
:weirdo:

Lucemferre
Oct 28th, 2009, 05:16 PM
quite blatant cheating

Stop crying :lol: Azarenka deserved her warnings. Nouni did what was supposed to be done. He didn't chicken out like most umpires.

améliemomo
Oct 28th, 2009, 05:17 PM
oh shut up pleeeeease:rolleyes:

he had to give her this penality, its the rules and if azarenka cant turn mad like a psycho that's HER FAULT not his!
happy she didnt win there:devil:

Beat
Oct 28th, 2009, 05:17 PM
kader nouni is cool.

KournikovaFan91
Oct 28th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Yeah but since when did he start becoming a serious umpire apart from that really uptight American bitch most other unpires I have watched don't get so picky on the racquet thing.

InsideOut.
Oct 28th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Warnings for racquet throwing are kinda stupid imo, like who cares as long as nobody gets injured by a flying racquet.

:rolleyes: It's a sign of disrespect for your own equipment. It's disgusting, despicable, and fully deserves a point penalty. :o

bjurra
Oct 28th, 2009, 05:19 PM

I agree but Kader is not supposed to make up his own rules.

KournikovaFan91
:rolleyes: It's a sign of disrespect for your own equipment. It's disgusting, despicable, and fully deserves a point penalty. :o

disrespect towards an inanimate object. :rolleyes: Its hardly disgusting behaviour.

I dont blame the umpire just the stupid rule system. He did make stupid decisions before like with Vera where he was clearly WRONG on a Mariana Alves level of being wrong.

Patrick345

Wozniacki also hammered her racquet into the ground more than once in the 3rd set, when she was down 1-3 and 2-4. He didnīt warn Wozniacki immediately, but at such a crucial moment of the match after Azarenka is understandably frustrated, heīs suddenly throwing the rulebook at Azarenka like heīs holier than the pope and decides the match on a points penalty. Give me a break. Meanwhile he can openly flirts with one player.

bjurra
Oct 28th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Yeah but since when did he start becoming a serious umpire apart from that really uptight American bitch most other unpires I have watched don't get so picky on the racquet thing.

You are not differentiating between throwing and smashing.

I would say chances of receiving a warning after smashing a racquet are about 85% on both ATP and WTA tour.

bjurra
Oct 28th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Wozniacki also hammered her racquet into the ground more than once in the 3rd set, when she was down 1-3 and 2-4. He didnīt warn Wozniacki immediately, but at such a crucial moment of the match after Azarenka is understandably frustrated, heīs suddenly throwing the rulebook at Azarenka like heīs holier than the pope and decides the match on a points penalty. Give me a break. Meanwhile he can openly flirts with one player.

Ok, for all you TF people who dont know the rule:

Hammer the racquet into the ground -> no warning

Smash your racquet and breaking the frame -> warning

I have seen one exception and that was when Mohammed gave Koubek a warning for digging a hole on court 10 at Wimbledon with his racquet.

Patrick345
Oct 28th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Ok, for all you TF people who dont know the rule:

Hammer the racquet into the ground -> no warning

Smash your racquet and breaking the frame -> warning

I have seen one exception and that was when Mohammed gave Koubek a warning for digging a hole on court 10 at Wimbledon with his racquet.

She didnīt break it on the first warning. :p

Nouni just wanted it done to get back to her..his hotelroom. :lol::lol:

RND
She smashed her tool to an extent that she had to stop the match and go change one. All went with the rule, fair and square.

delicatecutter
I wish Kader Nouni would flirt with me. :hearts:

InsideOut.
Oct 28th, 2009, 05:29 PM
disrespect towards an inanimate object. :rolleyes: Its hardly disgusting behaviour.

I dont blame the umpire just the stupid rule system. He did make stupid decisions before like with Vera where he was clearly WRONG on a Mariana Alves level of being wrong.

That racquet costs more than many people would earn in a month. Besides, by your logic, would you condone throwing your belongings around a room just because you are angry? :rolleyes:

bjurra
Oct 28th, 2009, 05:29 PM

No, she got the first warning for hitting a home run.

miffedmax
Oct 28th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Much as I like Vika (and Caro, and Nouni for that matter), this is what happens when you get a rep.

It's like the old time Oakland Raiders. You cultivate that Darth Raider image, and make it work for you, great. But it can backfire. I admit I didn't see the match, but anybody who's officiated any sport knows that you can't help but watch known troublemakers closer.

I've seen Lena get away with some crap just because she's got a reputation as a sweetheart that other players haven't gotten tagged for. I raise that point to reinforce mine, and also to mention her bangs.

Also, officials never make mistakes.

matthias
Oct 28th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Vika deserved it
he just followed the rule

but he really was flirting with Caro

BuTtErFrEnA
Oct 28th, 2009, 06:01 PM

she hit the ball out of the stadium in frustration...that was her first warning...her second warning was the racquet abuse...point penalty...meanwhile caro didn't break hers

as some commentators say, if you smash the racquet don't go change it immediately especially if the warning didn't get call immediately...marat safin broke his racquet on one point, played with the broken racquet and avoided a warning

olivero
Oct 28th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Oh please. Vika deserved this penalty.
And Kader is amaze :lol: love his reactions on some of the challenges.

Miss Atomic Bomb
Oct 28th, 2009, 06:06 PM
Kader is a good umpire. He did flirt with Caro and it was funny to watch :lol: But Vika did deserve the warning :shrug:

Rocketta
Oct 28th, 2009, 06:11 PM
the thought of Kader flirting with a little girl is quite disturbing. :scared:

so glad I missed that. :o

Yorker
Oct 28th, 2009, 06:14 PM
i loved it when victoria was handed the point penatly to give caro the game and she kinda just stood there then smashed the raquet some more out of nowhere, had me laughing, she should have won though.

timafi
Oct 28th, 2009, 06:17 PM

damn right! :shrug:

I don't know what the big fuss is about:scratch:

she was acting like a bitch that's all and he treated her ass:shrug:

Sexysova
Oct 28th, 2009, 06:19 PM
interesting is how stupid thread you made :o

VIKA?
Oct 28th, 2009, 06:20 PM
I'm sure he wouldn't have do the same with Wozniacki:rolleyes:

Patrick345
Oct 28th, 2009, 06:32 PM
If he is all about the rulebook and so 100% correct, Iīm sure there is a paragraph about the umpire being UNBIASED and not acting like he is hitting on one of the players. Just some food for thought, since we are so ass-tight about the rules here. :lol::lol:

Marionated
Oct 28th, 2009, 06:33 PM
:spit:

Adrian.
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:06 PM
He did everything correct Patrick:rolleyes:
First she sent one ball out of the stadium, 1 minute later she was smashing the raquet on the floor, not once but more often to get it broken.
And here is the difference to Caro, she hasn't done it, to broke the raquet. Vika did:p:p

Anyway, I love Vika even more now:inlove:

And yeah, Kadar and Caro were flirting:drool: (love is in the air...:lol:)

Patrick345
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:26 PM
He did everything correct Patrick:rolleyes:
First she sent one ball out of the stadium, 1 minute later she was smashing the raquet on the floor, not once but more often to get it broken.
And here is the difference to Caro, she hasn't done it, to broke the raquet. Vika did:p:p

Anyway, I love Vika even more now:inlove:

And yeah, Kadar and Caro were flirting:drool: (love is in the air...:lol:)

But you know where Iīm coming from, if you enforce the rulebook 100%, you canīt behave like that on the chair either. If he/we are so 100% correct Azarenka could have requested the supervisor and have Nouni removed from the chair, because his behaviour could certainly give Azarenka the impression he might be biased.

Joe.
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:39 PM
as much as i love vika, she did deserve the point penalty. you cant expect to behave like that and get away with it. she really needs to get a grip because atm her emotions are the reason she loses so many matches:(

Joe.
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:41 PM
but her stroppyness does make me chuckle :p

Wolkenvanger
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:43 PM

It wasn't that sort of flirting?

I actually thought it was nice to see them flirt; people - tennis players, for that matter... - should do that more often. In that moment you could clearly sense that they are also human beings and not just professionals, which was nice for a change. :)

Caipirinha Guy
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:46 PM
I think it's unethical from an umpire to smile to one of the players. It may cause some conflicts during the match. :shrug: Sorry Kader but this was your fault. :shrug:

Matt.
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:46 PM

Are you joking? What do you think umpires are there for, to sit in the chair and call the score?

Kader did the right thing in regards to Azarenka's actions. There should be nothing left for debate.

C. Drone
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:51 PM
at least K.Nouni turned off the microphone when he got Caro for a quickie in the locker room. Piotr should learn from real pros.

seriously :rolleyes:

Brena
Oct 28th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Besides, by your logic, would you condone throwing your belongings around a room just because you are angry? :rolleyes:

I once threw my hand baggage (my passport included)all over the Munich airport in order to express my disgust at Lufthansa for having lied to me and making me not get to my destination on time. It only ended with my jacket getting stolen, so I definitely support penalties for silly behaviour (even when you're being cheated off something). :)
BTW, I bet Nooni is much happier to umpire girls matches and flirt with nubile young blondes than to umpire the ATP ones and get Janko Tipsarevic yelling at him in Serbian: Oh, no, not you again! You hate me, don't you? Why do I always get you?

Break My Rapture
Oct 28th, 2009, 08:16 PM
This isn't just about the point penalty, Vika had a lot of bad line calls against her. Winning shots that were called out but then Vika revised it with hawkeye = replay the point. And that's what happened about 7 times in the match :p I'm sure Piotr was involved :rolleyes:
The flirting was just disgusting. :o She was definitely trying to get Nouni on her side. :rolleyes:
I'm devastated by this, it wrecked Vika's last chance to win the match. :mad:

pov
Oct 28th, 2009, 08:30 PM
o

A "little girl" ?? wtf? She's 19!

kman
Oct 28th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Oh, so now Caroline bribed Kader Nouni!!! First match fixing and now THIS. Her cheating just won't stop!!!

cellophane
Oct 28th, 2009, 08:41 PM
:haha: at flirting

Princeza
Oct 28th, 2009, 08:55 PM
I once threw my hand baggage (my passport included)all over the Munich airport in order to express my disgust at Lufthansa for having lied to me and making me not get to my destination on time. It only ended with my jacket getting stolen, so I definitely support penalties for silly behaviour (even when you're being cheated off something). :)
BTW, I bet Nooni is much happier to umpire girls matches and flirt with nubile young blondes than to umpire the ATP ones and get Janko Tipsarevic yelling at him in Serbian: Oh, no, not you again! You hate me, don't you? Why do I always get you?

:bigcry: Oh Brena, teach me how to be incredible like you :bigcry:

Nouni needs fired forever.

fouc
Oct 28th, 2009, 09:08 PM
I think it's unethical from an umpire to smile to one of the players. It may cause some conflicts during the match. :shrug: Sorry Kader but this was your fault. :shrug:

what was his fault? :unsure:

Kader is like the best person ever :hearts:

Brena
Oct 28th, 2009, 09:14 PM
:bigcry: Oh Brena, teach me how to be incredible like you :bigcry:

Nouni needs fired forever.

Sorry, princess. You're either born with it or not. :shrug:

Princeza
Oct 28th, 2009, 09:22 PM
Sorry, princess. You're either born with it or not. :shrug:

Not true, I'm sure you weren't this amazing before knowing me http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Cligne/j_gaba.gif

Arrogance is my domain.

Brena
Oct 28th, 2009, 09:28 PM
Not true, I'm sure you weren't this amazing before knowing me http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Cligne/j_gaba.gif

Arrogance is my domain.

No, your contribution to my general amazeness is indisputable, but certain people are just born with some talent.
Look at Vicky - this racquet abuse was absolutely GOATish. :bowdown: (I just saw it on Eurosport)
Before the Vicky racquet abuse highlights they showed JJ who said she ''basically bit herself yesterday''. :shrug:

ZODIAC
Oct 28th, 2009, 09:32 PM
Yes he was blatantly flirting with Caro,thefreaking old ass has no shame.He is always flirting with Jankovic too,but the player he seem to hate is Serena I dont understand why she is black he is black.

Princeza
Oct 28th, 2009, 09:40 PM
Before the Vicky racquet abuse highlights they showed JJ who said she ''basically bit herself yesterday''. :shrug:

Who was being interviewed? JJ or Irina?
Irina is always right so if she said it, it happened like that.
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv306/Associatedbre/Avis/irina1b.jpg

Feyd
Oct 28th, 2009, 09:42 PM
:hearts: Love is in the air! :hearts:

delicatecutter
Oct 28th, 2009, 09:44 PM
Yes he was blatantly flirting with Caro,thefreaking old ass has no shame.He is always flirting with Jankovic too,but the player he seem to hate is Serena I dont understand why she is black he is black.

:spit:

Drimal
Oct 28th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Kader Nouni always amuses me in matches :D

Azarenka should really learn how to control her temper on court

Rocketta
Oct 28th, 2009, 10:13 PM
A "little girl" ?? wtf? She's 19!

so, 19 is a little girl to somebody who is in their late 40s early 50s, ie the same age as their children...

cellophane
Oct 28th, 2009, 10:16 PM
so, 19 is a little girl to somebody who is in their late 40s early 50s, ie the same age as their children...

Kader is NOT even 40. Is he even over 30?

delicatecutter

He can't be that old! :o

delicatecutter
Kader is NOT even 40. Is he even over 30?

Phew. I know I was not lusting after some man in his late 40s/early 50s. :lol:

Feyd
Oct 28th, 2009, 10:18 PM
Kader is 33.

delicatecutter
Oct 28th, 2009, 10:19 PM
Kader is 33.

:hearts:

young_gunner913
Oct 28th, 2009, 10:19 PM
is there any video of this? :lol:

Igor_Biscan
Oct 28th, 2009, 10:29 PM
The racket smash was awesome. It was funny how he took so long to give the point penalty, by which time she was by her chair getting a new racket out so she just gave the old one some more smashes and sat down

Vika :hearts:

Rocketta
Oct 28th, 2009, 10:33 PM
Kader is 33.

ewww, he looks 45... :o :o :o

the old man fro.... :o

:bolt:

Rocketta
Oct 28th, 2009, 10:35 PM
He can't be that old! :o

He looks that old to me.... :o Maybe he's one of those guys who looks really old young but never looks older so when he is old he'll look good for his age. :help:

darrinbaker00
Oct 28th, 2009, 10:40 PM
ewww, he looks 45... :o :o :o

the old man fro.... :o

:bolt:
Yeah, his Afro is usually much tighter than it is now. Dude needs a cut BAD. :eek:

During the US Open, John McEnroe made the funniest comment I ever heard about Kader's voice: "How many packs a day does that guy smoke to sound like that?" :smoke:

miffedmax
Oct 29th, 2009, 03:13 AM
As an official, Kader is all I aspire to be.

Just as all women should aspire to have bangs like Lena's.

Zauber
Oct 29th, 2009, 03:34 AM
are you serious?
lets wait until someone gets hit.
looks like you should be part of our leaders running this world.
I am always amazed how much humanity is influenced by that type of reasoning.
I thought foresight made us humans so successful.
I a definitely wrong.

DimaDinosaur
Oct 29th, 2009, 06:47 AM
I think Kader Nouni is a fine ass brotha

drake3781
Oct 29th, 2009, 07:06 AM
Here is his Facebook fan group.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2417559456

cosmoose
Oct 29th, 2009, 07:38 AM
Hey baby, my place or yours?
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v257/238/68/541535333/n541535333_930784_411.jpg

olivero
Oct 29th, 2009, 08:14 AM
Here is his Facebook fan group.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2417559456

:lol: omg

pav
Oct 29th, 2009, 08:25 AM
I can just imagine the bugger's deep resonating f*ckin voice delivering Vika her official warning!

ZODIAC
Oct 29th, 2009, 08:47 AM
:tape::lol:he seems to have alarge fanbase:help:

Renalicious
Oct 29th, 2009, 09:51 AM
Any video of this!? :D

winchester
Oct 29th, 2009, 10:04 AM
Bad taste, Azarenka is hotter.

Hashim.
Oct 29th, 2009, 10:36 AM
Any video of this!? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLMSONEBDNQ&feature=related

Bronx19
Oct 29th, 2009, 10:50 AM
are you serious?
lets wait until someone gets hit.
looks like you should be part of our leaders running this world.
I am always amazed how much humanity is influenced by that type of reasoning.
I thought foresight made us humans so successful.
I a definitely wrong.

Oh turn it up sooky. The only person that is going to get hurt from bouncing a racquet is the person doing it.

Renalicious
Oct 29th, 2009, 11:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLMSONEBDNQ&feature=related

Thanks for the video but...did I miss something? I didn't see Nouni talking to Caro at all? :confused:

Feyd
Oct 29th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the video but...did I miss something? I didn't see Nouni talking to Caro at all? :confused:

There you go.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XsEgE3lgHU

BuTtErFrEnA
Oct 29th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Oh turn it up sooky. The only person that is going to get hurt from bouncing a racquet is the person doing it.

thing is vika didn't just bounce her racquet like some pros do and nothing comes of it....she smashed and broke it...doesn't matter if no one got hurt or will we wait for her to smash the racquet near the ball boy

Renalicious
Oct 29th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Ahhhh thanks :lol:

thrust
Oct 29th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Idiotic, Untrue Thread!

delicatecutter
Oct 29th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Couldn't Vika find a shirt that fit? :help:

Richie's
Oct 29th, 2009, 02:42 PM
First of all, I really like Kader! She is the best charman of the world! Maybe he should become the mascot of WTA!
Secondly, he like Caro and you can see that on the way he was stairing at her. Nouni was flirting with Wozniacki specialy when Caro challenged a shot and it was in!

YiDi
Oct 29th, 2009, 03:12 PM
Video please. Thread is worthless without some form of visual evidence.

Stevecw
Oct 29th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Well great that he took a point from her. Its about time someone did, she has got away with shitty behaviour on court for way too long.

madmax
Oct 29th, 2009, 03:38 PM
well, it just confirms my theory of him being complete idiot, when he prefers chubby danish instead of fit feisty belorussian...no wonder he sounds like a retard -he is one