PDA

View Full Version : Is it fair to have Venus and Serena play 3 days in a row?

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 28th, 2009, 02:19 PM
while Demented and the hip hop russian gets a day off? :(

hdfb
Oct 28th, 2009, 02:23 PM
I prefer them to play 3 days in a row, so they get 4th day rest.

^bibi^
they get a day off, like everyone else, before the semis... That actually makes sense as they're the only ones to play both Singles AND doubles so it's better for them to have a day off before having up to 4 matches during the week-end :shrug:

calabar
Are'nt Venus and Serena the only two players playing singles AND doubles?

Bronx19
Oct 28th, 2009, 02:26 PM
They play every day at all the other tournaments, its not a big deal.

VishaalMaria
Oct 28th, 2009, 02:27 PM
It's a conspiracy because Venus and Serena are black.

Feyd
Oct 28th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Yet another whole the world is conspiring against Williams Sisters thread.

delicatecutter
Oct 28th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Obviously they are trying to tire them out so there will be a lily white champion.

darrinbaker00
Oct 28th, 2009, 02:30 PM
while Demented and the hip hop russian gets a day off? :(
Singles Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday; Friday off; and if they make it through the Round Robin, singles AND doubles Saturday and Sunday. That's the most fair schedule for them, and that's what they have.

mr_burns
Oct 28th, 2009, 02:31 PM
are u serious? with RR there is no real choice and the only one who could really complain could be safina or wozniaki who would play 5 straight days in case they wanna win...but isn't that normal business on the tour????

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 28th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Singles Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday; Friday off; and if they make it through the Round Robin, singles AND doubles Saturday and Sunday. That's the most fair schedule for them, and that's what they have.

Thank you very much for your very civil and intelligent response. I understand now. The race baiting thing is so played out...find a new song you losers...

BlameSerena
Oct 28th, 2009, 02:39 PM
valid question :shrug:
i didn't see the op mention anything about race. a racism conspiracy seems to be on your mind more than his/hers.
why don't some of you grow up.

darrinbaker00
Oct 28th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Thank you very much for your very civil and intelligent response. I understand now. The race baiting thing is so played out...find a new song you losers...
I only have one of those a month, Cam. You lucked out. ;)

madmax
Oct 28th, 2009, 02:48 PM
yup, they are all out there to get WS and make some blonde white russian a winner...such a scumbags they are, finding new ways to prevent sistas from winning, a real shame to humanity..

darrinbaker00
Oct 28th, 2009, 02:48 PM
valid question :shrug:
i didn't see the op mention anything about race. a racism conspiracy seems to be on your mind more than his/hers.
why don't some of you grow up.
Usually, one player from each group will play the first three days, one will play the last three days, one will have a day off after her first match, and one will have a day off after her second match. This year, there are two players who qualified for both singles and doubles, and they both happen to be in the same singles group. I can't imagine that ever happening before.

BuTtErFrEnA
Oct 28th, 2009, 02:52 PM
some of you people can't respond in a civil manner if your life depended on it :o if it was the other way around you'd say the wta always bows down to the ws :rolleyes:

Feyd
Oct 28th, 2009, 02:53 PM

Only person who made the race remark was a WS fan who was obviously sarcastic. And your post does not deserve an intelligent and civil response when you use the terms "Demented and hip-hop russian".

dreamgoddess099
Oct 28th, 2009, 02:53 PM
It's a conspiracy because Venus and Serena are black.

Venus and Serena are not black. That is just a silly rumor. They like surfing, rock music, and white boys. Black people don't like that shit.

dreamgoddess099
Oct 28th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Yet another whole the world is conspiring against Williams Sisters thread.

You see it too?:eek:

dreamgoddess099
Oct 28th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Only person who made the race remark was a WS fan who was obviously sarcastic. And your post does not deserve an intelligent and civil response when you use the terms "Demented and hip-hop russian".

yup, they are all out there to get WS and make some blonde white russian a winner...such a scumbags they are, finding new ways to prevent sistas from winning, a real shame to humanity..

Obviously they are trying to tire them out so there will be a lily white champion.

Looks like some of you have chips on your shoulders too. In the future, before you start defending, make sure the accusation has been made. Too much defense starts to look like guilt.

miffedmax
Oct 28th, 2009, 03:02 PM

Yes. After the draw, I had to work very hard on that schedule to rig it in Dementieva's favor. I'm flat out broke after all the bribes and airfare and phone calls... do you have any idea what it costs to get Vee to take a dive in a first round match? And the ungrateful blonde bitch still won't grow her bangs back!

I swear, I am so converting to being a Vika fan...

BuTtErFrEnA
Oct 28th, 2009, 03:06 PM

you should learn who you are responding to before you respond...cam talks like that about everyone, even the ws :rolleyes: demented is a nickname everyone uses and kuzzy is the hip hop russian obviously after she revealed that she listens to it...

darrinbaker00
Oct 28th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Yes. After the draw, I had to work very hard on that schedule to rig it in Dementieva's favor. I'm flat out broke after all the bribes and airfare and phone calls... do you have any idea what it costs to get Vee to take a dive in a first round match? And the ungrateful blonde bitch still won't grow her bangs back!

Azarenka? That skinny-legged b****? Say it ain't so, Max. :sad:

perseus2006
Oct 28th, 2009, 03:11 PM

Vika has bangs?

miffedmax
Oct 28th, 2009, 03:30 PM
Azarenka? That skinny-legged b****? Say it ain't so, Max. :sad:

Lena and Vee are both such goody-goodies. I need to back a bad girl.:devil:

Vika's Veronica Lake peeka-boo is an acceptable, if slightly inferior, alternative to Lena's bangs.

Matt01
Oct 28th, 2009, 03:36 PM
you should learn who you are responding to before you respond...cam talks like that about everyone, even the ws :rolleyes: demented is a nickname everyone uses and kuzzy is the hip hop russian obviously after she revealed that she listens to it...

Yeah, of course :rolleyes:

Pointless thread filled with lots of garbage and idiotic posts.

I only post here to get in here before the lock :p

BuTtErFrEnA
Oct 28th, 2009, 03:45 PM
but serena has/had bangs and is a bad girl :)

Langers
Oct 28th, 2009, 03:48 PM
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

danieln1
Oct 28th, 2009, 03:52 PM
They won´t play friday, so they get a day off also...

People whine about little stuff that the sisters don´t even care.. please

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 28th, 2009, 03:58 PM
I'm not paying that person any mind...:rolleyes:
Thanks again Darrin...I started the thread forgetting about dubs...:lol: It still does not sound right...V/S playing dubs in the YEC...:lol: