PDA

View Full Version : YEC Excel Sheet?

coler85
Oct 27th, 2009, 11:59 PM
Its normally posted on here every year, but I haven't seen one yet. I have tried to recreate one from last year's saved on my computer, but I'm not quite tech savvy enough...anyone have a good one they can distribute?

For those who don't know, its an awesome spreadsheet where you can enter real/fictitious match results and see how that will affect YEC results and the year-end rankings. Anyone have one? Thanks in advance!

Vee Williams
Oct 28th, 2009, 12:40 AM
Its normally posted on here every year, but I haven't seen one yet. I have tried to recreate one from last year's saved on my computer, but I'm not quite tech savvy enough...anyone have a good one they can distribute?

For those who don't know, its an awesome spreadsheet where you can enter real/fictitious match results and see how that will affect YEC results and the year-end rankings. Anyone have one? Thanks in advance!

Yeah. Someone created an Excel spreadsheet last year. It calculated the ranking points as well as the group standings.

The Kaz
Oct 28th, 2009, 12:46 AM
Yeah. Someone created an Excel spreadsheet last year. It calculated the ranking points as well as the group standings.

It was GoDominique...be he hasn't posted here in GM in Months.

TheBoiledEgg
Oct 28th, 2009, 05:15 AM
he said he's not going to do it this yr.

just go find last yrs sheet on your PC, and change names.

mr_burns
Oct 28th, 2009, 05:41 AM
very sad...it was so cool, because of the ranking points included

By the way, you realize how good sth is when it is not there anymore

So jsut wanna say thanks to all the guys and girls, who invest all the work and time to provide as with stats, applications, etc

I really appreaciate that, mostly the ranking update of course!!!

GoDominique
Oct 28th, 2009, 04:36 PM
Hi all. ;)

Since some people have been asking for it I would post it again if I could find it on my notebook, but I can't. :o And they deleted my old geocities page where it had been for years. :fiery:

Anyone got an old version that he/she could send to me? PM me if you do. Thanks. :)

GoDominique
Oct 28th, 2009, 05:59 PM
That's exactly why I didn't want to do it. :lol:
Sorry folks, no more sheets until SEWTA gets its shit fixed.

TheBoiledEgg
Oct 28th, 2009, 06:01 PM
i got old sheet :wavey:

GoDominique
Oct 28th, 2009, 06:04 PM
i got old sheet :wavey:
Great! Please send it to me anyway. ;)

TheBoiledEgg
Oct 28th, 2009, 06:05 PM
sent it :wavey:

GoDominique
Oct 28th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Thanks. :) You don't happen to have a version with the rankings intact? If not, no problem since they change the system every year. :weirdo:

TheBoiledEgg
Oct 28th, 2009, 06:09 PM
i deleted the ranks as i didnt need them

Vee Williams
Oct 28th, 2009, 06:17 PM
I sent you the YEC2008 spreadsheet with the rankings intact.

GoDominique
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:08 PM
I sent you the YEC2008 spreadsheet with the rankings intact.
Thanks a ton! :D