PDA

View Full Version : Vika shuts JJ up.

hingis-seles
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:36 PM
I basically gave her everything. I beat myself, Jankovic said. I just was trying to get in the match, get my rhythm. But unfortunately, that never happened. I was really a shadow of myself.

Im glad she gave me the match, and she was not in the mood, Azarenka said. It worked out pretty well for me.

Funny stuff in an otherwise dull tournament. Well done, Vika. :D I love JJ, but really, she walked into that one.

Just Do It
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:38 PM
It's all true. Jelena gave her the match and Victoria is aware of it.

Uranium
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:39 PM
She is using that excuse a lot this year:yawn:
Vika:lol:

RenaSlam.
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Jelena, you aren't even that good. So shut up.

Marionated
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Jelena is right. She played terribly.

tenn_ace
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:41 PM
Jelena, quiet please

madmax
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:41 PM
We all know Jankovic is unbeatable when she is not giving away matches left and right, so it's all dandy really:devil:

Slutati
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:42 PM
I didn't see the match, but Jelena is right. :bowdown:

Vanity Bonfire
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:43 PM
JJ's menstruating again.

Miss Atomic Bomb
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:44 PM
Loves it! Vika def. JJ offcourt too.

Apoleb
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:45 PM
+2 for Vika.

That would be my response too to such claims "I didn't play my best" "I gave her the match"..etc. Thank you very much.

Illusionist
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:45 PM
JJ is right. Who watched the match saw it. 33 unforced errors in 1h22min speaks everything.
On the other hand, Vika has the right to say something like this, but she should stick to her game and not what others are saying. Of course JJ is going to comment on her game more than on Vika's because she didn't do anything impressive to beat JJ.

Stats, winners - unforced errors:

JJ: 17-33
VA: 8-15

SAEKeithSerena
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:46 PM
jelena, you aren't that great of a player. stop making excuses for EVERYTHING

Just Do It
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:46 PM
LOL @ winning a match at YEC with 8 winners :worship:

дalex
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Smart response from Vika. I'm impressed!

Jelena, just play better!

Yorker
I watched the match and it was all jelena errors, i wish she wouldn't say it out loud and just get on with playing but she was god awful.

Noctis
Thanks Jelena lose to Dinara so we can hear your next excuse.
Your next puberty was due tommorow right?

Illusionist
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:48 PM
Once again,

winners-unforced errors

JJ 17-33
Vika 8-15

VIKA?
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:49 PM
Ajde Vika:worship::lol:

saul1333
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:51 PM
Well Done Vika:rocker2:

moby
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Another one uses JJ as punching bag. Loves it. :hearts:

Can someone compile a list of the verbal smackdowns JJ has gotten this year?

Dinara: It doesn't matter if you beat (the WS) if you don't do it in a slam final.
Marion: Who would I rather play? I always beat Jelena.
Maria: Is her last name Jankovic?
Vika: I'm glad she gave me the match, and she was not in the mood. It worked out pretty well for me.

Am I missing anything? :lol:

TheBoiledEgg
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Vika shut her right up :banana:

cellophane
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:54 PM
I'm surprised JJ had more winners than Vika.

Ferg
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:54 PM
Nice one Vika. :)

mb011
Oct 27th, 2009, 09:03 PM
they are both right. jelena was naot playing her game at all. she just tried to match viktoria's power, instead of trying to put the ball ion court and wait for the oportunity. hope jj will do much better tomorrow against safina...

young_gunner913
Oct 27th, 2009, 09:05 PM
LMAO okay i gotta admit, well done vika. :worship:

Brena
Oct 27th, 2009, 09:06 PM
Thanks Jelena lose to Dinara so we can hear your next excuse.
Your next puberty was due tommorow right?

No, but her first senility obvioulsy was.

miffedmax
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:06 PM
My brat wins AGAIN!!!!

I'm loving Vika more and more. I mean, let's not go crazy. She'll never have bangs like Lena's, but I'm loving her anyway.

Jane Lane
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:10 PM
Vika :haha: love youuuu.

JJ, I love you too..but you set yourself up for that. Too many words, not enough tennis.

Hugh.
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:11 PM

OMG what a pusher!! :rolleyes:

cellophane
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:13 PM
I don't think Vika shut JJ up in any way except by winning the match of course. I was expecting some bitchy smackdown when I opened the thread :shrug:

Donny
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:16 PM
+2 for Vika.

That would be my response too to such claims "I didn't play my best" "I gave her the match"..etc. Thank you very much.

I wouldn't try that against players who are capable of applying beatdowns. It just gives them bulletin board material.

Which imo says a lot about what Vika thinks of JJ's game.

Cakeisgood
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:17 PM
Stop stealing Ree's material JJ. She can say it cuz it's true. Your 100% isn't even that good.

JJandAna4ever
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:19 PM
what JJ doesn't realize is that she does not have the talent to hit hard and make less error the way Vika and Maria can.

mure
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:24 PM

Zvonareva won IW with 4 winners..but some particular Russian posters described that as "smart play" :haha:

olivero
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:27 PM
:lol: good response from Vika
but still JJ played like crap today

Vikapower
Oct 27th, 2009, 11:55 PM
Dinara: It doesn't matter if you beat (the WS) if you don't do it in a slam final.
Marion: Who would I rather play ? I always beat Jelena.
Maria: Is her last name Jankovic ?
Vika: I'm glad she gave me the match, and she was not in the mood. It worked out pretty well for me.
Love Maria and Marion on that one :lol:
Punchbagankovic is getting her moneys worth for all the excuses she's been making up just realising that she wasn't that great of a player that she tought she was !:lol:

Nico_E
Oct 28th, 2009, 12:00 AM
LOL big potato head making excuses again, she really is fading away in dis-graceful fashion

loved it when she lost 2R US Open and it was coz she was grieving for her Grandmother, said something like "losing this match means nothing, this tournament is not important" ... in Diva Jankovic translation - stop the US Open, it doesnt matter because i, Jelena the great, am not in it anymore.

Grand Slam'less, Joke of a #1, wonder.

AnnaK_4ever
Oct 28th, 2009, 12:06 AM
Zvonareva won IW with 4 winners..but some particular Russian posters described that as "smart play" :haha:

It was definitely smarter than IvanoGOAT's heroic attempts to defeat Zvonareva, wind and her own useless backhand simultaneously.

Illusionist
Oct 28th, 2009, 12:10 AM
LOL big potato head making excuses again

It's not excuses, that's what happened. Simple post-match analysis.

I find pretty pathetic some people commenting about the match and they didn't even watch it. :rolleyes:

Vika did play smart, who wouldn't when you see that JJ is doing all the work. She beat JJ in a way JJ has beaten a bunch of players in her career.

Nico_E
Oct 28th, 2009, 12:17 AM
Azarenka beat her at her own game - that is not Jankovic giving her the match, that is her just being outsmarted and outplayed.

and like a player who has no champion qualities - complaining about it and giving no credit to the opponent.

Jankovic also showed her "class" by staring at the umpire and shaking her head wanting Aza warned for the time between points, like big potato head herself is the fastest player in the world.

ivanban
Oct 28th, 2009, 12:26 AM
JJ is right. Who watched the match saw it. 33 unforced errors in 1h22min speaks everything.
On the other hand, Vika has the right to say something like this, but she should stick to her game and not what others are saying. Of course JJ is going to comment on her game more than on Vika's because she didn't do anything impressive to beat JJ.

Stats, winners - unforced errors:

JJ: 17-33
VA: 8-15

:haha: Brainless ballbasher thrashing a counterpuncher while counterpuncher had double more winners than ballbasher :rolls:

Pops Maellard
Oct 28th, 2009, 12:44 AM
OMG what a pusher!! :rolleyes:
What is it with Woz fans playing the victim lately? :weirdo: It's not gonna change anything you know.

Anyway, a suitable comment from Vika. I'm not a fan but it's nice when a bitchy comment gets owned. :)

Marionated
Oct 28th, 2009, 12:53 AM
LOL big potato head making excuses again, she really is fading away in dis-graceful fashion

loved it when she lost 2R US Open and it was coz she was grieving for her Grandmother, said something like "losing this match means nothing, this tournament is not important" ... in Diva Jankovic translation - stop the US Open, it doesnt matter because i, Jelena the great, am not in it anymore.
Grand Slam'less, Joke of a #1, wonder.

:weirdo: Do your job mods.

ivanban
Oct 28th, 2009, 12:57 AM
wow, this Nico_E is firmly establishing himself/herself as the new greatest JJ-hater :weirdo:

Even reetard went out from the Dark side :inlove:

faboozadoo15
Oct 28th, 2009, 01:01 AM
Jelena, come now... :rolleyes:
Funny Vika.

gc-spurs
Oct 28th, 2009, 01:09 AM
Another one uses JJ as punching bag. Loves it. :hearts:

Can someone compile a list of the verbal smackdowns JJ has gotten this year?

Marion: Who would I rather play? I always beat Jelena.
Maria: Is her last name Jankovic?

Am I missing anything? :lol:

:lol:
I want Serena to do one.

Touche Azarenka

Temperenka
Oct 28th, 2009, 01:26 AM
Well done, Vika :worship:

I'm so sick of Jankovic.. has she ever actually been "out-played" or is every one of her losses in her career due to her bad play? :shrug:

BTW... sure Vika only hit 8 winners.. but it was a 6-2, 6-3 match in which Jelena hit 33 unforced errors. There isn't much time to hit winners when your opponent isn't good enough to get the ball back. :haha:

I'd love to see Jelena go 0-3. I can't wait for her excuses then. :help:

Herbert
Oct 28th, 2009, 01:29 AM
It's not easy to hit winners against Jankovic in the first place, even harder if the ***** doesn't even give you the chance to manouver her out of the court/position by hitting too many easy and fast errors. Stole dozens of easy open court winners from poor Azarenka.

Julian
Oct 28th, 2009, 03:54 AM
We went over this before, Jelena you are NO Serena Williams! :lol:

Julian
Oct 28th, 2009, 03:56 AM
Still love her tho ;)

new-york
Oct 28th, 2009, 04:00 AM
Gave the best answer, thank you very much. :yeah:

Roookie
Oct 28th, 2009, 04:42 AM
i never thought i would say this but Go Caro!!!.

DimaDinosaur
Oct 28th, 2009, 06:39 AM
Jankovic don't care no more, I don't even get how she wins matches anymore

Renalicious
Oct 28th, 2009, 08:41 AM

Just wait til Caro. :lol: