PDA

View Full Version : LOL. Mummy Vera Giving Oracene Looks ' You See that? You See that?'

Noctis
Oct 27th, 2009, 06:29 PM
anyone see that she stands up and look into other box at 1-5 and goes like
'You see that,You suffering' seeing how they react :spit:

SAEKeithSerena
Oct 27th, 2009, 06:30 PM
vera is so pretty

doujyr
Oct 27th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Who is the blonde sitting behind her? Elena's sister, maybe?

sky20748
Oct 27th, 2009, 06:52 PM
Venus has become the Vadisova of tennis.a complete joke and i say this from the heart.I am a huge Venus fan but i am fearing she will not be able to turn this situation around until gets help.i mean real help

AJZ.
Oct 27th, 2009, 06:56 PM
^ummm... Vaidisova is the Vaidisova of tennis. :shrug: Venus is the Vaidisova of tennis makes no sense.

Ferg
Oct 27th, 2009, 06:58 PM
Venus has become the Vadisova of tennis.a complete joke and i say this from the heart.I am a huge Venus fan but i am fearing she will not be able to turn this situation around until gets help.i mean real help

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

pov
Oct 27th, 2009, 07:00 PM
What do you mean? I thought she played a pretty good match overall. Dementieva (somehow, surprisingly) was able to raise her game when it counted.

Slutiana
Oct 27th, 2009, 07:02 PM
Venus played crap, but she'll be back playing GOAT tennis in 2011. :lol:

miffedmax
Oct 27th, 2009, 07:08 PM

Lena has a big brother, but no sister.

Was Mommy Vera really giving Oracene the looks?

Because really, the only thing Lena has over Vee is better bangs.

Noctis
Oct 27th, 2009, 07:10 PM
She stands up twice at 5-1 and look at Oracene :spit:

BuTtErFrEnA
Oct 27th, 2009, 07:15 PM

well i think we all know that mommy vera deserves a ban from the AO for that behaviour since it has never been seen in all of parent-watching...i think a $250 K fine won't get it over....plus elena won't be allowed to wear bangs again

miffedmax
Oct 27th, 2009, 07:18 PM
well i think we all know that mommy vera deserves a ban from the AO for that behaviour since it has never been seen in all of parent-watching...i think a $250 K fine won't get it over....

Have you no sense of justice? Would you really punish the many for the actions of one person? Oh, that all of humanity be deprived on the joy of Lena's bangs...:bigcry:

Wannabeknowitall
Oct 27th, 2009, 07:22 PM
I'm surprised that Mommy Vera even came, considering Elena's record here.
They should do a remake of Mommy Dearest with Mommy Vera in it.

What did I tell you Elena.
What is this graphite racquet doing in this closet!!!
No graphite racquets ever!!!

BuTtErFrEnA
Oct 27th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Have you no sense of justice? Would you really punish the many for the actions of one person? Oh, that all of humanity be deprived on the joy of Lena's bangs...:bigcry:

they shall be put into a vault...when the behaviour becomes acceptable, then and only then shall they be taken out for viewing pleasure :(

auntie janie
Oct 27th, 2009, 07:26 PM

:lol:

miffedmax
Oct 27th, 2009, 07:30 PM
They should do a remake of Mommy Dearest with Mommy Vera in it.

What did I tell you Elena.
What is this graphite racquet doing in this closet!!!
No graphite racquets ever!!!

I'm surprised Elena came, considering her record here.

What, you don't see me a set of bangs and raise me an ass?

doujyr
Oct 27th, 2009, 07:34 PM
Who is the blonde sitting behind her?

I take it no one knows, then. She is very pretty :hearts:

cellophane
Oct 27th, 2009, 07:41 PM
Venus has become the Vadisova of tennis

I didn't know Venus was doing Radek.

HenryMag.
Oct 27th, 2009, 07:52 PM

her brother's girlfriend? i'm not sure, but i've seen her before.

LCS
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:00 PM

OMG :lol: :spit: Joke of the year!!!

ys
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:04 PM
I take it no one knows, then. She is very pretty :hearts:
It's Seva's ( Lena's brother ) girlfriend.

KournikovaFan91
Oct 27th, 2009, 09:15 PM
:worship: mommy vera :worship:

gc-spurs
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:05 PM

Matt01
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:05 PM
Venus played crap, but she'll be back playing GOAT tennis in 2011. :lol:

hankqq
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:25 PM
both mothers crack me up :lol: Oracene with her sunglasses even if it's night time, and Vera with her thick-rimmed librarian glasses :haha:

jrollaneres25
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:45 PM
^ummm... Vaidisova is the Vaidisova of tennis. :shrug: Venus is the Vaidisova of tennis makes no sense.

I know right?:rolleyes:

jrollaneres25
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:48 PM

Lena has gorgeous legs too;)

thrust
Oct 28th, 2009, 12:11 AM

No sense at all! Venus is pushing 30 and has had a long great career. Vaidisova is a pathetic underachiever, finished at 20. To mention the two in the same breath, is ridiculous!

Nico_E
Oct 28th, 2009, 12:22 AM
pretty classless if its the case, its so easy to b full of it when your player is 5-1 up, just look at Dementieva's camps faces when she is losing - dont act like you knew a win was coming an hour later

all she does is increase the chance of a bad suffering when Serena gets to grips with Elena

Miss Atomic Bomb
Oct 28th, 2009, 12:23 AM
This Vera is a Bitch.

miffedmax
Oct 28th, 2009, 01:02 AM
both mothers crack me up :lol: Oracene with her sunglasses even if it's night time, and Vera with her thick-rimmed librarian glasses :haha:

Both moms :worship:

But Mommy Vera really needs to get Lena to bring back the bangs...

mdterp01
Oct 28th, 2009, 01:03 AM
I guess Vera needs to take her opportunities when she can get them given as though her daughter has never won a major to date, and how her daughter usually ends up on the losing end to a WS in the big moment.

hdfb
Oct 28th, 2009, 01:52 AM
She probably isn't over that Wimby SF loss.

Oracene should have just said these three words in response. Eighteen grand slams.

Julian
Oct 28th, 2009, 03:53 AM
I guess Vera needs to take her opportunities when she can get them given as though her daughter has never won a major to date, and how her daughter usually ends up on the losing end to a WS in the big moment.

That is so cold lol but I think right now she will take a win over a WS as a huge means to celebrate, considering how many times Lena did lose to them in some of those big moments :(

DimaDinosaur
Oct 28th, 2009, 06:41 AM
what does ElenaD's brother look like?

Aaric
Oct 28th, 2009, 03:13 PM
I didn't know Venus was doing Radek.

dreamgoddess099
Oct 28th, 2009, 03:17 PM

What? You want someone to raise their ass for you to bang? Now see here, this is a family show Mister. We will not have that kind of talk around here.

miffedmax
Oct 28th, 2009, 03:21 PM
What? You want someone to raise their ass for you to bang? Now see here, this is a family show Mister. We will not have that kind of talk around here.

No! Wait! Wannabe was bringing up Wawrinka's ass and...

oh there's just no getting out of this one. But I still have to mention Lena's bangs per my oath.

dreamgoddess099
Oct 28th, 2009, 03:51 PM

If Venus is the Vaidisova of tennis, then what does that make Vaidisova? The Monique Viele?

Babolatpro880
Oct 28th, 2009, 04:16 PM
It's Seva's ( Lena's brother ) girlfriend.

I didn't see the match so you could totally be right, but could it be Afinogenova? Maxim's sister I mean, since she's a player also and I think she was injured for most of this year?