PDA

View Full Version : Paulina Rubio! I need your help

JC
Sep 21st, 2002, 11:52 PM
Hey everybody as a huge fan of this spicy latin girl. I need some of you guys help especially those who live in EUROPE. I know that paulina has been in some cover magazines MAXIM italy, FHM UK,STARMAG among other ones. I was hoping that if you guys have or have seen magazines with paulina in the cover i am willing to buy them from you guys. HOPE YOU GUYS CAN HELP ME. no interest in FHM UK we have that magazine here in America, but i would gladly appreciated if you guys tell me when ever she's in some cover mag. from Europe.

http://www.stuffmagazine.com/girls/paulina_rubio/paulina_rubio_l7.jpg

JonBcn
Sep 21st, 2002, 11:55 PM
She's too shy...you'd never see her on the cover of a magazine :p

angele87
Sep 21st, 2002, 11:57 PM
Her legs look like plastic :o :o

Becool
Sep 22nd, 2002, 12:03 AM
She sings very bad, and I don't know if it's cause her song "Don't say goodbye".. Cause I really didn't like that song.. I might be a little bit surprised by her next single.. And even like it, but my impression about her now is

bleargh :p

JC
Sep 22nd, 2002, 12:06 AM
she started way before shakira and she was born a real blond too, and please let's stick to the subject. Thank you

Dahveed
Sep 22nd, 2002, 12:10 AM
I love ¡y yo sigo aquí esperándote que tu dulce boca ruede por mi piel! :D

Hmm okay that's all i know from her!

JC
Sep 22nd, 2002, 12:15 AM
that song y yo sigo aqui is a great party song. you can see it and her new single at launch.com it's a cool. HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!mf ;)

JonBcn
Sep 22nd, 2002, 12:23 AM
<cough> my favourite is Lo Haré Por Ti :o

Canek
Sep 22nd, 2002, 12:33 AM
i am not sure if is from a magazine, but is Paulina:drool:
http://digilander.libero.it/manuchaoit/paulinar.jpg
more:lick:
http://www.radiolatina.com/galeria6_man08%5B1%5D.jpg http://www.terra.es/personal8/famosasmexicas/pau8.jpg

JC
Sep 22nd, 2002, 01:42 AM
thanks for your help, but i think that's from her spanish album "Paulina", and JONBCN My favorite song from Paulina is pretty much all of the dance song, i hate slow music. I like the one song "mio" even though am not gay i just like it cuz of the rhythm and it was paulina 1st single. as for the new cd all you party people should try "Fire", "i'll be right here(sexual lover)","casanova","stereo",and"freedom"
HELL YEAH
am off to "tijuana" for some freshements if you know what i mean and please lets not fight, or compare shakira with paulina as this thread is not about who's better. thanks

M2k
Sep 25th, 2002, 05:11 AM
I love Paulina and her single "Don't Say Goodbye" :cool: I play it every morning when I drive to school! "Fire" is great too :D

M2k
Sep 25th, 2002, 05:12 AM
JP , is "mio" about the gay couple?

M2k
Sep 25th, 2002, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by Dahveed
I love ¡y yo sigo aquí esperándote que tu dulce boca ruede por mi piel! :D

Hmm okay that's all i know from her!

you understand her lyrics in Spanish?

Dahveed
Sep 25th, 2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by M2k

you understand her lyrics in Spanish?

Yes i do :angel:

M2k
Sep 26th, 2002, 04:41 AM
oh really, so what does it say???

King Satan
Sep 26th, 2002, 04:46 AM
I just saw the Stuff magazine, and goodness gracious, is that one hotttttttttttttttttttttt chick:hearts:

ghosts
Oct 3rd, 2002, 11:33 PM
Paulina's new single is great!!!

selesfan1
Oct 4th, 2002, 12:01 AM
Paulina is bi-sxual did you know that on Cristina she openly sad she had had fantasies with Madonna and she recenty shot a video in the Dominican Republic and touches and does thngs wit girls they don't know how to edit it it becasue there is no where to edit it. ALso recently in New York she sang a whole song with a girl rubbing up on her. But anyway in Maxim Spain all she is is bending over she isn't that pretty and Border Girl as a whole Album sucks.

JC
Oct 4th, 2002, 03:28 AM
M2K "mio" is not a song for gays, but in the song paulina is singing about a man that she loves and that she will do what ever it takes to protect him "soy una leona en cero dispuesta a luchar" which is "am a lion ready to fight do defend what's mine"
THEGUY the stuff magazine is hotttt :drool: you should try FMH the uk one
SELESFAN1 paulina is not BI she said it. She's very happy with her sexuality and when she made that comment was because many people keep talking about how she's the "mexican madonna" and as you know paulina does not gives a sh!t about stup!d lame azz comments. As for the videos "the one you love" is going to be play in the US, and Latin America, "Casanova" is going to be play in Canada and parts of Europe and "i'll be right here (sexual lover)" is going to be play in Japan.

"ASTA LA VISTA, Y PORTENSE MAL":cool: HELL YEAH!!!!!!!