0 titles, 1 final
W-L 24-14

predict her future.

Julian.
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:22 AM
:worship:

Nikkiri
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Retirement of course. Stick a fork in her she's done.

Adrian1092
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:33 AM
Positive WL% :eek: :worship:
She'll be back in 2011 :fiery:

Feyd
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:35 AM
ivanovic's year:
0 titles, 1 final
W-L 24-14

predict her future.

Post Radek Vaidisova.

Princeza
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:38 AM
She'll get the Anci slam. Go Babygurl http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Amour/ourson-amour-9215.gif

Lord Choc Ice
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:39 AM
Post Radek Vaidisova.
I doubt Nicole Uselessova is working with one of the best fitness coaches in the world right now to get her ass into shape for next season. She's probably still just baking cookies for Radek. :angel: :D

The 2nd Law
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:43 AM
Good, bash her as much as you can.

It will make it that much sweeter when she proves everyone wrong.

Julian.
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Who is bashing her? :shrug:

Lord Choc Ice
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:44 AM

Totally. Next year she along with Maria, Justine and Kim are going to clear all the pretenders out of the Top 10 next year - I know it. :angel:

Feyd
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:47 AM
Totally. Next year she along with Maria, Justine and Kim are going to clear all the pretenders out of the Top 10 next year - I know it. :angel:

Every year we make same kind of optimistic predictions yet we end up disappointed again. I am hoping for the best but expecting the worst this time.

Vanity Bonfire
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:48 AM
Until she can serve well again, she won't make the top 10.

The 2nd Law
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:48 AM
Who is bashing her? :shrug:

I took post-Radek Vaidisova as bashing? My appologies if you weren't, but as if this thread isn't gonna turn into a bashing thread. Just wait till that Kworb guy sees it.

And I say good, bash her :wavey:

Lord Choc Ice
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Every year we make same kind of optimistic predictions yet we end up disappointed again. I am hoping for the best but expecting the worst this time.
Either way I hope that 2010 will be better for Ana and WTA in general, this year's been a complete mess.

Vanity Bonfire
Either way I hope that 2010 will be better for Ana and WTA in general, this year's been a complete mess.

How?

Julian.
Kworb :spit:

Feyd
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:51 AM
I took post-Radek Vaidisova as bashing? My appologies if you weren't, but as if this thread isn't gonna turn into a bashing thread. Just wait till that Kworb guy sees it.

And I say good, bash her :wavey:

It wasn't bashing, it was a pessimistic prediction.

Lord Choc Ice
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:53 AM
It wasn't bashing, it was a pessimistic prediction.
More like a ridiculous one. At least Ana cares about tennis.

madmax
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:53 AM
RIP:sad: oh well, she had a nice career at least - some deep runs in the slams, one GS and World Nr.1...

The 2nd Law
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:55 AM
It looks like you guys thought I was angry about the thread, I'm not, I just think it's silly. I'm also not blind as a fan, she's had a dreadful year and probably deserves criticism.
In my opinion, she will prove her haters wrong. I can't wait.

Nikkiri
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Kworb is too busy masturbating over Ana's new ranking.

austennis
Oct 27th, 2009, 11:06 AM
she will be back :) and i believe she will regain her composure and remain in top 10 for next few seasons :)
she did well to finish with such a positive Win loss record :)

Julian.
Oct 27th, 2009, 11:06 AM
:spit:

дalex
Oct 27th, 2009, 11:13 AM
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv306/Associatedbre/Avis/irina6a.jpg

Christinawww
Oct 27th, 2009, 11:15 AM
she'll be back among the very best, I am sure. And I am not even a fan.

Langers
Oct 27th, 2009, 11:18 AM
Retirement, I guess.

ZODIAC
Oct 27th, 2009, 11:51 AM
Ana should put down that Siegmund Freud book and learn to play by instinct,she will do well if she plays without too much planning with her team.
She is totally lost at the moment,she changed her toss and thats a no no in the middle of a career.She has to revert to her previous toss like what pova did,and she will find success .I think if I was Ana I will play without coach for the first three months of 2010 and see how it goes.Too many voices in her ears from Sven,Darrin and her entourage.She has to put her footdown and cut off the fat.

is1531
Oct 27th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Anna hit far too may balls into the net this season. For a second you forget she is 6ft 1". The way she netted so many balls, you would think she was 5ft 3". It was all downhill with her battle with the wind at Indian Wells in losing at the finals to Zvonereva. The rest of the season Ana played at Davy Jones Locker. Anna,at least hit the ball over the net in 2010,lol.

Lord Choc Ice
Oct 27th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Ana should put down that Siegmund Freud book and learn to play by instinct,she will do well if she plays without too much planning with her team.
She is totally lost at the moment,she changed her toss and thats a no no in the middle of a career.She has to revert to her previous toss like what pova did,and she will find success .I think if I was Ana I will play without coach for the first three months of 2010 and see how it goes.Too many voices in her ears from Sven,Darrin and her entourage.She has to put her footdown and cut off the fat.
She said she's going back to her old serve. The new serve was because of shoulder injury. :)

slamchamp
Oct 27th, 2009, 12:41 PM
She said she's going back to her old serve. The new serve was because of shoulder injury. :)she saw masha changed her serve again and she did the same thing;)
naahh I'm joking, I feel sorry for her I hope she can play better next year

delicatecutter
Oct 27th, 2009, 12:46 PM
She'll be back before you can yell Ajde. :fistpump:

Just Do It
Oct 27th, 2009, 12:46 PM
She'll be back.

Craigy
Oct 27th, 2009, 12:49 PM
UNIBOND ANA! :bigclap: No more cracks please.

winchester
Oct 27th, 2009, 12:50 PM
:lol: she shouldn't have won FO.

BuTtErFrEnA
Oct 27th, 2009, 12:57 PM
why because you say so?

Lord Choc Ice
Oct 27th, 2009, 12:59 PM
:lol: she shouldn't have won FO.
She'd reached the AO final just a few months before, and the French Open final in '07. Right now it seems random because of her slump, but at the time her winning the FO was not a fluke. :)

Nikkiri
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:00 PM
Maybe because it cursed her :lol:

Yonexforever
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:01 PM
Her game has been exposed for the sham that it was.
Blasting forehands when you are not even sure where they will end up wont pass for a stragey.
She needs to learn how to construct points PERIOD.
The WTA needs the anti-Maria anyway.

delicatecutter
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:07 PM
I think Justine coming back will have a positive influence on Ana's play, psychologically.

dynamoRockstarr
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:09 PM
my Ana will be back. no worries.

Vikapower
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:11 PM
I think she won the FO a little too fast and wasn't really ready for the after. There was a lot of pressure on her having to make a good runs at Wim/USO.

I'm not a big fan of Ana but I think she'll be back in 2010 maybe not to win a slam but at least in the top 10 top 5 again. Ana would have made a great #1 and I hope for her Nicole's virus hasn't infected her.

Ballbasher
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:21 PM
she'll be back among the very best, I am sure. And I am not even a fan.
Same here. :shrug: Ana will definetely be back to Top10. Anything else would come as a shock to me. :p I expect here back there next season. I don't really like/dislike her at all.
Sveta was pressured and dropped a lot in 2005, after her debut slam, but got back in '06, same will be the case for Ana.

Ju's backhand
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:27 PM
I think Justine coming back will have a positive influence on Ana's play, psychologically.

Eh?

BuTtErFrEnA
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Her game has been exposed for the sham that it was.
Blasting forehands when you are not even sure where they will end up wont pass for a stragey.
She needs to learn how to construct points PERIOD.
The WTA needs the anti-Maria anyway.

:weirdo: i'm sure her sham of a game to her to the great success she had...just because she can't deal with the mental aspect now that the pressure is on, doesn't mean her game was a sham

MaBaker
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:33 PM
Oh no. http://i34.tinypic.com/dcd47l.gif

BuTtErFrEnA
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:41 PM
excellent :rolls:

VIKA?
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:43 PM
:sad:

phelbyn
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:46 PM
regardless of Ana-bashing.... she really has experienced one of the most dismal slumps in tennis! It's not uncommon to see a player make it into the top 20 or even top 10, and then have them slump away to nothing (Linetskaya, Dokic, Vaidisova, etc), but to reach #1 and slump to 22 is quite horrendous. Hopefully she can get it back on track next season. She really should be a consistent top 15, top 10 player.

laurie
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Ana has to learn to try and stay calm under pressure. That will be half the battle whether she can get back to the top. She has potential as we know but rushes too much too often.

BuTtErFrEnA
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:49 PM
regardless of Ana-bashing.... she really has experienced one of the most dismal slumps in tennis! It's not uncommon to see a player make it into the top 20 or even top 10, and then have them slump away to nothing (Linetskaya, Dokic, Vaidisova, etc), but to reach #1 and slump to 22 is quite horrendous. Hopefully she can get it back on track next season. She really should be a consistent top 15, top 10 player.

:o dramatic much??? her slump is nothing compared to what ws, agassi, capriati, dokic etc went through

Patrick345
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Same here. :shrug: Ana will definetely be back to Top10. Anything else would come as a shock to me. :p I expect here back there next season. I don't really like/dislike her at all.
Sveta was pressured and dropped a lot in 2005, after her debut slam, but got back in '06, same will be the case for Ana.

Bold. Currently Henin, Clijsters and Sharapova aren´t even in the top ten.

winchester
Oct 27th, 2009, 02:01 PM
Maybe because it cursed her :lol:

I thought it was obvious :lol:

rada
Oct 27th, 2009, 02:03 PM
hahahaha i love her but i think she needs this so she can wake up and maybe play some good tennis!

for now this is where she should be.

Graf~Dokic
Oct 27th, 2009, 02:04 PM

Yes, when... And if not? ;)

Illusionist
Oct 27th, 2009, 02:06 PM
She'll be 6-12 next season.

BournemouthBoy
Oct 27th, 2009, 02:22 PM
WTA Titles : 0
Amazing Photoshoots: 27

i hope she sticks around for a while.

gaviotabr
Oct 27th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Ana has to learn to try and stay calm under pressure. That will be half the battle whether she can get back to the top. She has potential as we know but rushes too much too often.

Agreed. I think this is Ana's main problem. She just loses control of her emotions, gets too nervous. I hope she can learn to be calm again.

Stevecw
Oct 27th, 2009, 02:32 PM
The main problem is in her head. She seems to get too stressed out and panics if things go even a bit wrong.
If she can sort out the mental side of her game, she can easily get back to the top 10. If not, well next year could be just as bad as this year was :(

Kworb
Oct 27th, 2009, 02:41 PM
I can't believe she is still this high. She has the talent and quality of a typical journeywoman and should be ranked in the lower half of the top 100. Soon it won't be worth it anymore and she will retire and join the Serbian version of Dancing With The Stars. After she is eliminated in the first round she will write her memoirs, longing back to the days where luck and cheating brought her a Grand Slam and the #1 ranking. "Some days I still pump my fist and yell ajde at the top of my lungs, and I squeak my shoes, hoping all my wishes come true," she will write. "But I am now an unknown and uninteresting person, and every day I feel less exciting." After the book flops she will marry a janitor but even after years of trying, they remain childless because she is infertile. The janitor eventually succumbs to the tough life of being married to Ivanovic and dies at age 42, having gambled away all of his wife's money. Ivanovic, now old, ugly and broke, will find herself homeless and wandering the streets of Belgrade, begging people for some food. She will tell them of how she was once a beautiful tennis phenomenon, but the passersby will only laugh at her in disbelief. "You crazy delusional woman, leave us alone," they will hiss and spit at her feet. At age 60, she will die in her sleep, awakening the demon within her. It will claw its way out of her body and enslave mankind. This sets the stage for her final divine battle with Elena Dementieva.

And that's where the prophecy ends, a chilling cliffhanger indeed.

goldenlox
Oct 27th, 2009, 03:04 PM
On January 1, everyone starts with 0 points for 2010.
No reason to worry about being 22 now.

thegreendestiny
Oct 27th, 2009, 03:08 PM
:tape:

I wish her the best... :angel:

Temperenka
Oct 27th, 2009, 03:09 PM
She is the 4th or 5th most talented player in the game. If she can get her head in line, she will be top 10 again at some point next year,

SAEKeithSerena
Oct 27th, 2009, 03:30 PM
she's having a hard time. she'll win plenty more slams, but not till' 2011

pokey camp
Oct 27th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Maria, Justine, Kim... and Ana are going to clear out the pretenders? What do Maria, Justine and Kim have to do with Ana Ivanovic? I'm so :confused: :confused: :confused:.

And what if Ana herself is one of the pretenders? :shrug:

HRHoliviasmith
Oct 27th, 2009, 04:14 PM
is she still looking to get that $100 million contract? :unsure:

Acinolbaj
Oct 27th, 2009, 04:47 PM
aw Ana:o
Hope you will be back in Top 10 soon;)

Uranus
Oct 27th, 2009, 05:24 PM
I think she'll be back to top 15 at the very least.
But honestly she doesn't even deserve to be #22 :shrug:.

RenaSlam.
Oct 27th, 2009, 05:24 PM
She will fall like Sprem.

Petkorazzi
Oct 27th, 2009, 05:25 PM
I can't believe she is still this high. She has the talent and quality of a typical journeywoman and should be ranked in the lower half of the top 100. Soon it won't be worth it anymore and she will retire and join the Serbian version of Dancing With The Stars. After she is eliminated in the first round she will write her memoirs, longing back to the days where luck and cheating brought her a Grand Slam and the #1 ranking. "Some days I still pump my fist and yell ajde at the top of my lungs, and I squeak my shoes, hoping all my wishes come true," she will write. "But I am now an unknown and uninteresting person, and every day I feel less exciting." After the book flops she will marry a janitor but even after years of trying, they remain childless because she is infertile. The janitor eventually succumbs to the tough life of being married to Ivanovic and dies at age 42, having gambled away all of his wife's money. Ivanovic, now old, ugly and broke, will find herself homeless and wandering the streets of Belgrade, begging people for some food. She will tell them of how she was once a beautiful tennis phenomenon, but the passersby will only laugh at her in disbelief. "You crazy delusional woman, leave us alone," they will hiss and spit at her feet. At age 60, she will die in her sleep, awakening the demon within her. It will claw its way out of her body and enslave mankind. This sets the stage for her final divine battle with Elena Dementieva.

sick.

She will fall like Sprem.

She was in your sig and not so long ago. :rolleyes:

BuTtErFrEnA
Oct 27th, 2009, 05:38 PM

go change your bedsheets now kworb lol :lol:

Yonexforever
Oct 27th, 2009, 05:45 PM

You may have something there... she talks just as fast as she plays!!!

TheFifthAvocado
Oct 27th, 2009, 07:07 PM

:hysteric::hysteric::hysteric: IN STITCHES. :crying2:

laurie
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:03 PM

Are you ok?

Nikkiri
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:04 PM
:hysteric::hysteric::hysteric: IN STITCHES. :crying2:

:weirdo:

Yorker
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:19 PM
it's honestly all about her serve, if she gets it back she's top 10 but i mean she's been pretty bad for almost a year now.i think it's up in the air how she'll do next year, ana fans are hoping she gets out of it b ut honestly noone knows what will happen, she just needs the confidence.

Slutati
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:29 PM

:haha::rolls::hysteric:

Please write a book. :hearts:

tennisforadults
Oct 27th, 2009, 09:35 PM

I can't believe you went to so much effort to write so much rubbish about someone you don't even know. :help:

If it's meant to be funny, sorry the humour didn't translate to me...

Anyway, the 'comet fall' continues for Ana. I wish her all the best and I will be very happy to see her back in the top 10 or winning another slam in the near future!

Donny
Oct 27th, 2009, 09:38 PM

I'm an Ana fan, but this is THE funniest post I've read on this site. EVER. I literally have tears in my eyes.

moby
Oct 27th, 2009, 09:44 PM
I'm an Ana fan, but this is THE funniest post I've read on this site. EVER. I literally have tears in my eyes.You must not have seen his "Letter to Tennisform", which was in the same vein, but somewhat more vulgar. :haha:

Amazing Ana-hating, Kworb. :worship: Something tells me that JJ will play a critical role in that final battle. Much like Gollum did in LOTR.

Adrian1092
Oct 27th, 2009, 09:53 PM
Kworb's life must be so depressed and worthless.....

thegreendestiny
Oct 28th, 2009, 01:03 AM
No. Kword is a talented writer more than an Ana-hater.

slamchamp
Oct 28th, 2009, 01:06 AM
oh Kworb that was hilarious:haha:

gc-spurs
Oct 28th, 2009, 01:31 AM
:lol:

AnomyBC
Oct 28th, 2009, 03:38 AM
I think she'll be fine. The problem is just that she got hit on the head last year and forgot how to toss a tennis ball. As soon as she gets hit on the head again she'll remember and she'll be right back into the Top 5 in no time. Ajde! :inlove:

Donny
Oct 28th, 2009, 03:40 AM
You must not have seen his "Letter to Tennisform", which was in the same vein, but somewhat more vulgar. :haha:

Amazing Ana-hating, Kworb. :worship: Something tells me that JJ will play a critical role in that final battle. Much like Gollum did in LOTR.

Anyone got a link? I need to see this.

pov
Oct 28th, 2009, 04:38 AM
That post by Kworb was scathing, but sooooooooooooooooo hilarious. ROTFLMAOWTIME

SELVEN
Oct 28th, 2009, 05:03 AM
Kworb:lol:

moby
Oct 28th, 2009, 05:14 AM
Anyone got a link? I need to see this.http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=16655648&postcount=171

Content wise, the latest installation might have the edge, but nothing beats a handwritten letter.

skanky~skanketta
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:24 AM
She'll definitely improve. She had a horrendous year no doubt (which I was happy about!), but even as a hater, I'm not blind. This girl has the talent. Unlike so many other players, she improved her fitness and became a better mover on court. She clearly enjoyed the competitive side of the game (as witnessed in her annoying fist pumps and ajdes). She had a bad loss of confidence, which IMO started from her ball toss. Slowly, she lost faith in her strokes.

But I feel that she'll make it back up and start contending for slams again. She's been to THREE slam finals, winning one for goodness sake! Even Dementieva, as consistent as she is has not been able to do that in the past 10 years!

However, Azarenka's out to prove she's capable of challenging for slams. Caro has proven that she's mentally tough and will pounce on any opportunity that comes her way (i.e. USO draw). Sveta is finally getting back in the groove. Maria sealed her comeback with a big tournament win. Kim is back and with another slam to her name. Serena is Serena. Venus despite her shiteous losses, is Venus. And Justine is coming back. Even players like Yanina, Sabine and Kateryna are finally playing well.With these girls making a splash, Ana is going to have a harder time, relatively speaking, climbing up the rankings. But she has the tools to do it. Whether she has the mentality, that is what we're going to have to wait for to see.

fandy
Oct 28th, 2009, 09:43 AM
Yesssss!great~

Lord Choc Ice
Oct 28th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Ajde Ana. :kiss:

Wannabeknowitall
Oct 28th, 2009, 06:19 PM
I feel bad for Ana.
They haven't updated the YEC commercial. It now looks like she's running away from the YEC instead of running towards. :tape:

Wawrinka's ass.

anon57
Oct 28th, 2009, 08:27 PM
I think she'll be fine. The problem is just that she got hit on the head last year and forgot how to toss a tennis ball. As soon as she gets hit on the head again she'll remember and she'll be right back into the Top 5 in no time. Ajde! :inlove:If all it'll take for her to go back to playing top 5 tennis is being hit on the head again, I volunteer to do it:p