PDA

View Full Version : Good news for all Wozniacki haters

C. W. Fields
Oct 27th, 2009, 09:58 AM
Piotr reports Caro won't be able to fully overcome her hamstring injury before her match against Safina. He says they won't even decide whether she's gonna play at all until just before the match. If she does play she's likely to lose all her matches. Enjoy.

Slutiana
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:03 AM
Omg. :rolls: Whatever. That guy needs to STFU.

Pasta-Na
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:10 AM
i bet 15 million that caro'll play. :o

Vanity Bonfire
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:13 AM
Whatevs. I remember that back injury she had at the FO which was supposedly going to keep her out for months before she came back and won Eastbourne two weeks later.

Mikey.
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:15 AM
:sad:

Edinboro
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:15 AM
Oh dear. Would that mean Zvonareva would get in?

olivero
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:20 AM
I guess playing two extra games against Kremer was a smart move.

Martian Jeza
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Piotr Wozniacki :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It allready was insane playing Luxemburg and Osaka while you know you have the YEC in sight. He's completly losing it. Poor Caroline :hug:

vanúss
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:44 AM
if she's that injured why the hell is she in Doha :rolleyes: I'm sure she'll play and win at least her match against Dinara :lol: .

C. Drone
Oct 27th, 2009, 11:18 AM
she's gonna kick butts with wooden leg and cuts throats with her hook hand. on her worst surface!

be careful Dinara :scared:

Dodoboy.
Oct 27th, 2009, 11:19 AM
Caro a victim of this man :sad:

In The Zone
Oct 27th, 2009, 11:21 AM
He is just trying to legitimatize her withdrawal in Luxembourg so it doesn't seem fixed as well as having the built-in excuse for her upcoming losses. Yawn! If she cannot compete, at least let Zvonareva try to defend her final.

Noctis
Oct 27th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Break a leg

A-Bond
Oct 27th, 2009, 11:23 AM
She will play and retire at 0-5 or at least something similar to the Wozniak loss in Tokyo.

Miss Amor
Oct 27th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Watch her play like she just came out a health spa and is all rejuvinated today. These are all the cheap tactics that the Wozniacki family are adopting to create doubt in their opponent's mind.

Since the only way Wozniacki can win a match is if her opponent is mis-firing, and this is a good way to make her opponent mis-fire, by creating doubt and pity in the rival's mind.

AnnaK_4ever
Oct 27th, 2009, 11:26 AM
Wozniackis cry wolf so often they are just asking for a real injury to occur.

Lord Choc Ice
Oct 27th, 2009, 11:41 AM
If Caro really is so injured she can't play (which I doubt), Daddy has no-one to blame but himself.

Anyway OP don't be so dramatic :lol:. We may hate her game but it's silly to wish genuine injuries even on a player you don't like. She might as well have her day in the sun. She won't be in the Top 10 much longer with Justine, Kim, and Maria making full returns.

Brena
Oct 27th, 2009, 11:41 AM
Not only is Wozzie trying to be a bigger pusher than JJ, now she also wants to steal her drama-queen title! :fiery:

But if she really is injured, I hope she withdraws before her first match so that Vera can play from the beginning. (and that Woz-Woz-Wozniacki gets better, of course)

Corswandt
Oct 27th, 2009, 12:00 PM
Good news for all Wozniacki haters

Maybe some, but not all. If Daddy Pushnicacki's whining was indeed true - 9 out of 10 that it isn't - we'de be deprived of the pleasure of watching her lose.

"Real h8t0rz don't wish injuries to the players they hate - they want them to remain uninjured so that they can laugh at their losses." (excerpt from "The Ethos of a Full-Time Hater" by H. Corswandt; foreword by Peter Bozo).

The Dawntreader
Oct 27th, 2009, 12:11 PM
They should at least spread this injury-mongering out a bit.

4 times this season?

Ferg
Oct 27th, 2009, 12:17 PM
She'll play perfectly, i wouldnt be surprised if he said it just so as if she gets crushed in her matches he can say 'INJURYYY'

vma
Oct 27th, 2009, 12:33 PM
She will play and retire at 0-5 or at least something similar to the Wozniak loss in Tokyo.
or maybe at 5-0 ;)

is1531
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:06 PM
Watch her play like she just came out a health spa and is all rejuvinated today. These are all the cheap tactics that the Wozniacki family are adopting to create doubt in their opponent's mind.

Since the only way Wozniacki can win a match is if her opponent is mis-firing, and this is a good way to make her opponent mis-fire, by creating doubt and pity in the rival's mind.

I saw the last match between Safina and Caroline. Safina knocked her around like a ping pong ball. This time I hope Safina carves up Woznniacki again.

Her father thinks he's slick by saying he does not know if his daughter will be able to play right now. Why not bow out now and let somebody else play. I think it's a disagrace how the WTA did nothing in response to the shenanigan that the Wozniacki's pulled. It's too bad the incident did not happen during Wimbledon or the US Open in front of a large crowd and a loaded press. Perhaps things may have been different.

is1531
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:11 PM
She'll play perfectly, i wouldnt be surprised if he said it just so as if she gets crushed in her matches he can say 'INJURYYY'

One other point, his statement effects the betting line. I wish this incident had happened in my country. I would have loved to hear the reaction of Mary Joe Fernandez, Pam Shrieber, Lindsay Davenport and the McEnroe's. I just hope she loses every match.

The other day I saw Sabine crying after she lost in the finals, but at least I felt a deep warmth for her, because she is sincere.

thrust
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:12 PM
Piotr Wozniacki :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It allready was insane playing Luxemburg and Osaka while you know you have the YEC in sight. He's completly losing it. Poor Caroline :hug:

True! Sometimes I think some tennis fathers are more interested making a quick dollar, rather than their daughter's best interests.

ce
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:12 PM
yea right :haha:

AnnaK_4ever
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:21 PM
They should at least spread this injury-mongering out a bit.

4 times this season?

I've counted only three life-threatening deceases diseases of Caro:
1) the "we still don't know if she'll be able to walk again" injury at Roland Garros
2) the mysterious virus that prevented her from winning the whole Asian circuit
3) the injury de luxe a week ago

3 lives down, 6 to go for Catniacki.

Vanity Bonfire
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:27 PM
True! Sometimes I think some tennis fathers are more interested making a quick dollar, rather than their daughter's best interests.

Why do think these tennis dads encourage their kids to play tennis in the first place?

delicatecutter
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:29 PM
1) the "we still don't know if she'll be able to walk again" injury at Roland Garros

:haha:

Why is Piotr so eager to run his mouth to the media about his daughter's condition? It is really annoying and he comes across as a huge famewhore. I know he clearly doesn't care about improving his daughter's game, but doesn't he have anything better to do?

madmax
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Pushniacki is quickly becoming Nadull of WTA:devil: The endless excuses from her camp seem to be flowing well..

tenn_ace
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:37 PM
too bad she is hurting and too good she will lose all her matches or withdraws

TheBoiledEgg
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:39 PM
she'll probably play all 3 matches, to maximise her pts and $$$

Jorn
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:41 PM
Can Caroline withdraw from her first match tomorrow and play the next 2? In hope to get 2 wins... or is she out if she wd from any match?

BuTtErFrEnA
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:45 PM
i don't think you can withdraw injured and play your next matches...once you withdraw you're out...i'm subject to correction on that of course

TheBoiledEgg
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:47 PM
Can Caroline withdraw from her first match tomorrow and play the next 2? In hope to get 2 wins... or is she out if she wd from any match?

once you're out you're done
alt #1 will come in.

and anyways all players have to stick around till Saturday for Mandatory Players Party or they get fined.

dynamoRockstarr
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:57 PM
she becomes a grand slam finalist and her father begins to play bullshit tactics.... tsk tsk tsk.

hope Wozzy can play. Go Wozzy

doujyr
Oct 27th, 2009, 02:27 PM

She was supposed to have a bad leg or foot before Stockholm last year, but came out and won it.

Remember the injury mto's vs Vesnina in Ponte Vedra Beach where she was apparently at death's door, funnily just before critical points onnher opponent's serve, but was fine to go out and play 2.5 hrs doubles after the match.

I think she was also supposed to have something wrong with her before New Haven this year that put her participation at risk. She went on to win it, of course.

BuTtErFrEnA
Oct 27th, 2009, 02:29 PM
She was supposed to have a bad leg or foot before Stockholm last year, but came out and won it.

Remember the injury mto's vs Vesnina in Ponte Vedra Beach where she was apparently at death's door, funnily just before critical points onnher opponent's serve, but was fine to go out and play 2.5 hrs doubles after the match.

I think she was also supposed to have something wrong with her before New Haven this year that put her participation at risk. She went on to win it, of course.

so you these stats are implying that caro will win YEC :eek:

Nikkiri
Oct 27th, 2009, 02:30 PM
Is her last name Jankovic?

youizahoe
Oct 27th, 2009, 02:31 PM
Wozniacki I want you to play, you need to make sure Safina doesn't win, don't back off now :sobbing:

Feyd
Oct 27th, 2009, 02:31 PM
Caro will rise from her ashes and prove all her haters ... umh fans wrong.

sammy01
Oct 27th, 2009, 02:34 PM
god this guy pisses me off, wish he would stop trying to make out his daughters imjured every 10 minutes.

slamchamp
Oct 27th, 2009, 03:09 PM
then why the hell playing luxembourg or osaka?? gosh some people need a brain

fouc
Oct 27th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Piotr reports Caro won't be able to fully overcome her hamstring injury before her match against Safina. He says they won't even decide whether she's gonna play at all until just before the match. If she does play she's likely to lose all her matches. Enjoy.

that's hardly a bombshellish news :rolleyes:

Aaric
Oct 27th, 2009, 03:17 PM

Caro will play then ;)

BournemouthBoy
Oct 27th, 2009, 03:19 PM
another betting scam, say she wont play so her odds climb, then lump on at gr4eat odds and she wins in straight sets.

fouc
Oct 27th, 2009, 03:20 PM
once you're out you're done
alt #1 will come in.

and anyways all players have to stick around till Saturday for Mandatory Players Party or they get fined.

Mandatory party sounds like so much fun! :hearts:

BartoliBabes
Oct 27th, 2009, 03:21 PM
if she's sooo injured why the fuck is she there? if she isn't fit, at least give someone else a chance

BournemouthBoy
Oct 27th, 2009, 03:23 PM
cos she picks up 100k just for walking on court

AnnaK_4ever
Oct 27th, 2009, 03:31 PM

I completely forgot about these ones :smash:

Nina.
Oct 27th, 2009, 03:46 PM
No matter if Wozniacki is really seriously injured or not, when will this man finally shut up? :rolleyes:
You either play or you don't but you don't make excuses beforehand.

rada
Oct 27th, 2009, 04:23 PM
get well soon.

pokey camp
Oct 27th, 2009, 05:44 PM
So this guy's going to keep on running his mouth eh? :rolleyes: Gah. I'm glad Yuri rarely spoke to the media. God it's annoying and I can't imagine Caro fans like it much either.

Martian Jeza
Oct 27th, 2009, 06:00 PM
So this guy's going to keep on running his mouth eh? :rolleyes: Gah. I'm glad Yuri rarely spoke to the media. God it's annoying and I can't imagine Caro fans like it much either.

I'm a Caroline fan and I hate it, believe me.

JosÚ Morgado
Oct 27th, 2009, 06:10 PM

She will play vs Azarenka and not vs Safina tomorrow

slamchamp
Oct 28th, 2009, 01:19 AM
hey you thread starter stop playing the victim:baby:

Nico_E
Oct 28th, 2009, 01:27 AM
TBH she should be banned from this event anyway after her disgraceful acts of last week

her Father should be banned from the tournaments and the opponent last week who thought Wozniaki was "so nice and great" for allowing her to go through should be fined and ashamed of herself for taking the charity.

njnetswill
Oct 28th, 2009, 01:32 AM
:help: Caroline seems like a sweet girl but seems to be the newest girl in a long line of tennis players with :cuckoo: fathers.

cellophane
Oct 28th, 2009, 01:35 AM
TBH she should be banned from this event anyway after her disgraceful acts of last week

her Father should be banned from the tournaments and the opponent last week who thought Wozniaki was "so nice and great" for allowing her to go through should be fined and ashamed of herself for taking the charity.

Do you ever shut up? You are the one who should be banned.

miffedmax
Oct 28th, 2009, 02:51 AM

Everyone except Elena and her bangs should be banned.

pav
Oct 28th, 2009, 03:18 AM
Do you mean Elena should be banged?

Pasta-Na
Oct 28th, 2009, 03:20 AM
Do you mean Elena should be banged?

:help: :spit:

miffedmax
Oct 28th, 2009, 03:22 AM
I hope for your sake Mommy Vera does not read this board.

I suppose you'd come up with something else if I called it a "fringe."

pav
Oct 28th, 2009, 03:32 AM
I honestly had to ask a female(of some description) what a bang was,I must lead a sheltered life looking too much at cattle tails and sheeps dags:help:

AnomyBC
Oct 28th, 2009, 03:50 AM
This is bad news for the other players. Whenever Caro's dad starts complaining about her being injured she usually wins the next tournament :eek:

Nikkiri
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:58 AM

:worship:

fandy
Oct 28th, 2009, 10:46 AM
oh!drama queen!:devil:

Miss Amor
Oct 28th, 2009, 10:52 AM
Has she miraculously recovered yet?

volta
Oct 28th, 2009, 12:23 PM

words of wisdom

youizahoe
Oct 28th, 2009, 01:10 PM
She's playing :D

cosmoose
Oct 28th, 2009, 01:14 PM
Don't you ever get tired of being one trick pony? :rolleyes:

Em_Seeker
Oct 28th, 2009, 01:15 PM
then why the hell playing luxembourg or osaka?? gosh some people need a brain

nahhh... not brain its $$$$ :woohoo: .she might play in doha even if she thinks she coudn't win. she played in small tourneys. what more in doha win or lose you'll get big bucks, whoaa:eek:

Uranium
Oct 28th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Wow, she seems to be really injured.

slamchamp
Oct 28th, 2009, 11:33 PM
This is so weird!..cause she must have been amazingly injured to retire in a match when you are 1 game from victory!! she must have had an amazingly fast recovery:eek: her doctors must be really good cause she just won her first match back against a top 10:worship: :p

Lord Choc Ice
Oct 29th, 2009, 12:12 AM
Piotr officially needs to be fired. :help:

LeonHart
Oct 29th, 2009, 12:17 AM
Wozniacki haters :woohoo:

Lord Choc Ice
Oct 29th, 2009, 12:19 AM
Wozniacki haters :woohoo:
This isn't about Wozniacki, it's about Daddy. You must admit his exaggerations of Caro's injuries throughout this year is quite pathetic, don't you think?

SAEKeithSerena
Oct 29th, 2009, 01:43 AM
woo hoo caroline.

Jacob#1
Oct 29th, 2009, 04:10 AM
How is an hamstring injury something that can't be solved with icecream?

Zauber
Oct 29th, 2009, 04:26 AM
how long will she last?

AnomyBC
Oct 29th, 2009, 04:30 AM
How is an hamstring injury something that can't be solved with icecream?

Caro has super-healing powers like Wolverine. She's had 3 horrible career-threatening injuries and they've only made her stronger :inlove:

sammy01
Oct 29th, 2009, 06:08 AM
never in doubt that she would not only play, but be able to compete. if you believed her stupid father you would think she would never walk again.

seriously he and she with her streching on court aren't fooling anyone. she was putting full weight on the leg on many many shots today, a proper hamstring injury like daddy tried to make out caro would be struggling to walk properly.

thegreendestiny
Oct 29th, 2009, 06:22 AM
never in doubt that she would not only play, but be able to compete. if you believed her stupid father you would think she would never walk again.

seriously he and she with her streching on court aren't fooling anyone. she was putting full weight on the leg on many many shots today, a proper hamstring injury like daddy tried to make out caro would be struggling to walk properly.

Exactly, and she was hitting the ball harder and flatter a lot of times with her feet firmly planted on the ground. :o