PDA

View Full Version : Elena D and Nastya in GQ sports issue

Cassius
Sep 21st, 2002, 01:50 AM
According to John Werteim's Monday 16th Sep mailbag thing anyway.
Does anyone know if GQ sports issue is available in the UK?:o.

BTW EGGY, you may want to check out this site. Simply click on 'Pictures' when the page has loaded:
http://www.geocities.com/kajsahasit/

the cat
Sep 21st, 2002, 02:24 AM
What is GQ Sports? I don't think I've ever heard of it.

Cassius
Sep 21st, 2002, 02:35 AM
GQ is a mag. A mag for the 'gentleman'. (It stands for Gentleman's Quarterly, or some shit like that)
The GQ sports issue, is the sports issue of GQ.

Does anyone know if it'll be available in Britain?

TheBoiledEgg
Sep 21st, 2002, 02:57 AM
i know GQ is available in UK but not seen GQ sports
even so i guess it will be a UK edition so i don't think we'll get it :( :mad:

thans Cassius for Kajsa site ;) :drool:

Cassius
Sep 22nd, 2002, 12:07 AM
I know GQ is available in UK but not seen GQ sports
even so i guess it will be a UK edition so i don't think we'll get it.
Yeah, probably. We get all the crap mags over here and the Americans get all the good ones:(.
I'll keep on the look out though, just in case.

Thanks Cassius for Kajsa site
You're welcome. Did you see her jump today? She finished 2nd:eek::sad:

auntie janie
Sep 22nd, 2002, 12:09 AM
I can buy a GQ & tear out the pages with the pics & mail them to someone if they want. I just mailed sid (in Britain) a Serena article; it is easy for me.

Cassius
Sep 22nd, 2002, 12:31 AM
How?

auntie janie
Sep 22nd, 2002, 12:46 AM
I mean, I can physically put the pages in an envelope and post it overseas the old-fashioned way, Cassius! :)

Cassius
Sep 22nd, 2002, 12:50 AM
Sorry, yes. I should've got that from your first post:o

Hurley
Sep 24th, 2002, 05:27 AM
I got the magazine :D

Wowee :D

the cat
Sep 25th, 2002, 12:27 AM
Anastasia Myskina, Daniela Hantuchova and Elena Dementieva look spectacular! Especially Elena and Daniela! :D It's a battle of the legs between Elena and Daniela. Elena's long strong legs versus Daniela's long slender legs. I give the edge to Elena! :) But I hope these three talented players don't get caught up in the glamour game. But Daniela loves the model and pose. That's for sure. And I've had a professional model tell me Daniela would make a fine model. But I hope Daniela doesn't realize that! :eek: Because she could be a great tennis player. And that's what she should concentrate on.

Cassius
Sep 25th, 2002, 10:54 AM
CAT, I think Daniela is steadily going down the 'Anna' route.
I'm not sure if Elena will also. She seems not to be enjoying her tennis, and some people (like Fresh for example) think she will retire sooner rather than later. So, if she does retire soon, maybe a career in modeling will follow?
Hmmmmm.......*sigh*...........I wouldn't mind seeing her as a model:drool:

auntie janie
Sep 25th, 2002, 06:09 PM
I seriously doubt that Daniela wants to be a model. How boring that would be! She is on the upswing in her tennis career, the most fun time of all. No way she is going to chuck that to model.

Cassius, I saw the magazine, and it is mostly ads!!! It is pretty heavy. I doubt it is worth it to post it to you, since you have downloaded the pics already. (PMs not working earlier today, so I put this here.)

tenn_ace
Sep 25th, 2002, 08:47 PM
Well I just saw those pics and I personally don’t like Nastya’s fake hair….

The rest is good.

Also, Nastya is presented as being a claycourter… have I missed something?

TheBoiledEgg
Sep 25th, 2002, 08:54 PM
thats what it says in the players guide and on her profile

Nastya can play on everything.

Cassius
Sep 25th, 2002, 11:04 PM
Thanks Janie I've got your PM and have replied.

auntie janie
Sep 25th, 2002, 11:45 PM
Okay! :)

tenn_ace
Sep 26th, 2002, 02:29 AM
Nastya can play on all surfaces, but clay, I believe, is far from being her best.

wtaworld
May 3rd, 2003, 09:06 AM
I can buy a GQ & tear out the pages with the pics & mail them to someone if they want. I just mailed sid (in Britain) a Serena article; it is easy for me.

I would like to see the pics of the girls in the GQ mag. I have searched for them, but I have only found 1 b/w pic of Elena D and it is not that clear. Can u post a really good quality pic of all 3 girls, that would be great...thx