PDA

View Full Version : Jelena Dokic - Being a Bitch

doktor
Oct 10th, 2009, 02:42 AM
"I don't think you need to worry about that, Vera."

(Jelena Dokic responding to Vera Zvonareva fretting over the thought that she might be overwhelmed by reporters clamouring to speak to her)

"I lost to a player who has never been a player and, I guess, probably never will be."

(Jelena Dokic's assesment of her opponent Rita Kuti Kis after losing in the first round of the australian open)

if anyone has any more add them please!

any more evidence of her bein a bitch would be gladly appreciated!

WhatTheDeuce
Oct 10th, 2009, 03:29 AM
lul.

Daniel K
Oct 10th, 2009, 03:55 AM
That one last year after qualifying and winning round at Hobart when she said about other Australians "I've achieved more in this week than the other girls have achieved in their careers" or something similar :D

Привет
Oct 10th, 2009, 04:19 AM
That one last year after qualifying and winning round at Hobart when she said about other Australians "I've achieved more in this week than the other girls have achieved in their careers" or something similar :D

Oh my gosh. :drool: Classic Dokbitch. :worship: I loved how everyone got their panties in a twist over this line, when it was so obviously true. :rolls:

ozfan44
Oct 10th, 2009, 04:22 AM
Oh my gosh. :drool: Classic Dokbitch. :worship: I loved how everyone got their panties in a twist over this line, when it was so obviously true. :rolls:

Exactly....i enjoy her speaking the truth....no use sugar coating things and pretending they are better than they actually are!!

Golovinjured.
Oct 10th, 2009, 11:59 AM
:devil:

doktor
Oct 10th, 2009, 12:57 PM

yeah i love this one... it makes me happy when shes just blunt as...

doktor
Oct 10th, 2009, 01:11 PM
'I don't care about what she said because I think the main point is that I won.'?

Rita Kuti Kis on Jelena Dokic

hdfb
Oct 10th, 2009, 01:57 PM
i remenber someone saying that jelena said that venus's reign was over in early 2003 0r 2004? she suppossably said "that storys over" but i cant remember her saying it

Oh totally!! When the sisters took a long break after Yetunde's passing, Jelena said the Williams would never be at the top again.

Jelena :inlove:

Please give us a more detailed account of the Vera comment. :lol:

cn ireland
Oct 10th, 2009, 06:05 PM
Love these comments from Jelena:inlove:!

Dokic-Fan
Oct 10th, 2009, 07:21 PM
Jelena shows them all what she's made off... ;)

doktor
Oct 11th, 2009, 02:36 AM
http://www.tennisontheline.org/quotes2.shtml

i dunno i read it on that site... i'm not sure when it refered to...

Mashabator
Oct 11th, 2009, 04:06 AM
Haha jelly :hearts:

Slutati
Oct 11th, 2009, 04:28 AM
This is amazing. :haha:
She always speaks the truth though. :lol:

SM
Oct 19th, 2009, 05:07 AM
She kicked Sofia's bag in the lockerroom ...copied Lindsay's tactics on Stevenson hehehe

hdfb
Oct 19th, 2009, 06:33 AM
She kicked Sofia's bag in the lockerroom ...copied Lindsay's tactics on Stevenson hehehe

:eek: Sauce please!

louloubelle
Oct 19th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Not really a comment but I remember when Jelena played in the wildcard playoff a few years back against Beti Sekulovski she played in 3 qtr pants. Many viewed this as Jelena just treating the playoff as a training workout and that the other Aussie gals werent worthy of her having to dress properly for the match.

Привет
Oct 19th, 2009, 10:08 AM
^^ :lol: I took that more as Jelena just having come back and not really having a large variety of clothes to play in, and probably feeling more comfortable in some longer cut pants. ;) Jelena has sure had her bitchy moments, but I think if the Australian girls took that as one of them, then they're reading way too much into something. :lol:

hdfb
Oct 19th, 2009, 04:11 PM
^This is the truth as to why Jelena wore those tight 3/4 pants during the WC playoff. She had strained her left adductor during her training sessions and it was advised she wear those tight pants as they were more comfortable and better for the pain to ease.

DokDi
Oct 19th, 2009, 04:59 PM
Jelena wore pants in Joue-les-Tours aswell!

Dokisit
Oct 19th, 2009, 10:11 PM
This thread goes completely against the positive tone and purpose of this forum and its instigator should not be indulged with further participation by anyone.

hdfb
Oct 19th, 2009, 11:18 PM
^Go away TBE. :lol:

Привет
Oct 19th, 2009, 11:45 PM
^Go away TBE. :lol:

Oh Em Gee. :spit:

:worship:

doktor
Oct 20th, 2009, 12:30 AM
This thread goes completely against the positive tone and purpose of this forum and its instigator should not be indulged with further participation by anyone.

are you kidding?

That is awesome... i love it when she crazys up!

Golovinjured.
Oct 20th, 2009, 02:35 AM

Stubbsy?

louloubelle
Oct 20th, 2009, 03:54 AM
^^ :lol: I took that more as Jelena just having come back and not really having a large variety of clothes to play in, and probably feeling more comfortable in some longer cut pants. ;) Jelena has sure had her bitchy moments, but I think if the Australian girls took that as one of them, then they're reading way too much into something. :lol:
Not out of the realms of possibility for Aussie gals to take things the wrong way :lol:
I can remember the pants being commented by some newspaper along those lines. Certainly Jelena wasn't welcomed back into the TA fold by everyone at that stage and anything she did could've been interpretted as a slight against Australia. :lol:

Golovinjured.
Oct 20th, 2009, 03:57 AM

I missed this. :apumpkin:

Imagine her shoo-ing as she did it. :sobbing:

hdfb
Oct 20th, 2009, 10:48 AM

:sobbing:

doktor
Oct 20th, 2009, 01:44 PM

its awesome what a silly childish thing to do, but in a good way... i can imagine her pouting with her bottom lip out and a tear while shes doin it... proper tantrum...

Uranium
Oct 21st, 2009, 03:12 AM
i really dont think she did this, sorry to upset you but sofia would have told us seems that she told us everything else bad about jelena

Let's hope so, we may need to enforce your anti-bullying policy if it were true.

Bluish
Dec 9th, 2011, 10:43 AM
eZu7FfAyLac

1:21 Dokic: "That's bullshit!" :rolls:

Just Do It
Dec 9th, 2011, 10:49 AM
Rita Kuti Kis comment is epic. I bet Jelena was bitter to max after that loss :lol: Was it at RG R3 ?

hdfb
Dec 9th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Rita Kuti Kis comment is epic. I bet Jelena was bitter to max after that loss :lol: Was it at RG R3 ?

OMG How could you not know this :hysteric: It was AO 2000 R1.

Mashabator
Dec 9th, 2011, 04:55 PM
:hysteric: dead @ the bullshit

Ajde Dokic
Dec 9th, 2011, 06:26 PM
I love watching Jelena live! One of the best reasons is cause of her bad language! As Serbian, I understand her completely and she is HILARIOUS!

I remember in RG 2009 when she played Karolina Sprem (Intense match cause they don't like each other and they speak the same language and Borna was on Jelena's side), in the second set she turned to Borna, and said: "OMFG she can't put 2 balls in the courts, but I can't put even 1) and of course Karolina heard it. hahahhah

I started laughing sooo hard!!

DokDi
Dec 9th, 2011, 07:06 PM
^ Hahahaha...:worship:

Here is a GIF of bitch-lena from Rosmalen this year:

http://i41.tinypic.com/9lk6s7.gif

Dokisit
Dec 9th, 2011, 09:21 PM
I love watching Jelena live! One of the best reasons is cause of her bad language! As Serbian, I understand her completely and she is HILARIOUS!

I remember in RG 2009 when she played Karolina Sprem (Intense match cause they don't like each other and they speak the same language and Borna was on Jelena's side), in the second set she turned to Borna, and said: "OMFG she can't put 2 balls in the courts, but I can't put even 1) and of course Karolina heard it. hahahhah

I started laughing sooo hard!!

Priceless !

Just Do It
Dec 10th, 2011, 12:56 AM
^ Hahahaha...:worship:

Here is a GIF of bitch-lena from Rosmalen this year:

http://i41.tinypic.com/9lk6s7.gif

After hitting that winner Jelena shouted " Pusi kurac " Which literally means suck (my) dick :o In English it could be translated as " Take this, bitch "

Mashabator
Dec 10th, 2011, 05:45 AM
:hearts: Jelena i love it :sobbing:

DokDi
Dec 10th, 2011, 10:42 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2i7tidk.gif

TS
Dec 11th, 2011, 11:17 AM

:haha:

Just Do It
Dec 11th, 2011, 12:44 PM

:spit:

Yoncé
Dec 20th, 2011, 08:48 AM
After hitting that winner Jelena shouted " Pusi kurac " Which literally means suck (my) dick :o In English it could be translated as " Take this, bitch "

:hysteric: This is too good :haha:

SM
Dec 21st, 2011, 01:50 PM
i love to pusi kurac

qwertytx
Dec 21st, 2011, 06:24 PM
i love to pusi kurac

You dirty little slut :lol:

tennisbetter
Nov 9th, 2014, 03:30 PM
:lol: :devil: slay me now

azbang
Nov 18th, 2014, 10:28 AM
Cant wait to see her playing at the AO WC play off. Her annual 1 tournament a year

toddsw33ney
Nov 20th, 2014, 10:23 PM
no she isn't?