PDA

View Full Version : Employment Agency and Realty of Anapolis (EARA)

InsideOut.
Sep 18th, 2009, 04:01 PM
All dedicated fans of Ana Ivanovic, a.k.a permanent residents of Anapolis, should pick their official job in Anapolis and also their address.

You should then put it in your signature similar to this format:

Official Town Crier of Anapolis
at 6261 Linz Crescent, District of Excitement

;):wavey:

InsideOut.
Sep 18th, 2009, 04:02 PM
Taken jobs:

Mayor - gaviotabr
Town Crier - InsideOut.
Optimist - Isha312
Sewage System Manager - spiritedenergy
Excitement Control Officer - Fistpumpovic
Over-analyzer - VirginMary
Ambassador - jelenacg
Greek Ambassador - hellas719
Radio talkshow host on AM radio 1540 the serve, midnight-3am - jonnyroyale_13
Town Physiotherapist - MarieC
Director of Fistpumps - Horizon
Masseur - alas_8!
Director of WAGS - Ana 2010'ovic
Believer - Mixo

Where's our hermit? :(

InsideOut.
Sep 18th, 2009, 04:02 PM
Taken addresses:

Australian Fistpump County
7664 Melbourne Road - gaviotabr

District of Excitement
6261 Linz Crescent - InsideOut.
6463 Indian Wells Boulevard - hellas719

District of Squeaking
6463 Roland Garros Way (Between Ajde Boulevard & Fistpump Lane) - Fistpumpovic

Fistpumpville
2010 Trilling Avenue - Ana 2010'ovic

Giggle County
09 LostServe Avenue - VirginMary
466375 Los Angeles Boulevard - jonnyroyale_13

Idemoshire
7564 Los Angeles Avenue - Horizon

Rehab County
04 Tendonitis Way - MarieC

Roland Garros County
2008 Philippe Chatrier Avenue - Mixo

Slumping District
11 Delusional Road - spiritedenergy
066364 Melbourne Road - jelenacg

If you would like to change your district please say so, especially if you didn't specify one. :D

InsideOut.
Sep 18th, 2009, 04:03 PM
Take your address and job quick! :D

gaviotabr
Sep 18th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Ok so..

Official Mayor of Anapolis
7664 Melbourne Road, Australian Fistpump County

:D

Isha312
Sep 18th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Can I be the Official Optimist? Cuz you guys have really been bringing me down lately. Lol. As for real estate, I'm just not creative enough right now, I'll think of something later.

spiritedenergy
Sep 18th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Official Sewage System Manager of Anapolis:tape::lol:

Address:
11 Delusional Road, Slumping District

Balltossovic
Sep 18th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Official Excitement Control Officer of Anapolis

6463 Roland Garros Way (Between Ajde Boulevard & Fistpump Lane)
District Of Squeaking, Anapolis

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Balltossovic
Sep 18th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Everyone has to change their locations to Anapolis:angel:

Marilyn Monheaux
Sep 18th, 2009, 09:46 PM
I would like to be

Official Over-Analyzer of Anapolis
09 LostServe Ave, Giggle County

:bounce:

Mixo
Sep 18th, 2009, 09:57 PM
I know which is going to be my adress but not my job. Any suggestion?

jelenacg
Sep 18th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Can I be Official Ambassador of Anapolis ?
066364 Melbourne Road,Slumping District
I really like this idea :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

hellas719
Sep 18th, 2009, 10:16 PM
Greek Embassador of Anapolis
6463 Indian Wells Boulevard
:wavey:

jonnyroyale_13
Sep 18th, 2009, 10:28 PM
Radio talkshow host on Anapolis's station AM 1540, 'The Serve'
466375 Los Angeles Blvd.

Balltossovic
Sep 18th, 2009, 11:25 PM
I'll post some jobs I think peeps might like:angel:

The first being Official Director of Fistpumps:angel:

Balltossovic
Sep 18th, 2009, 11:26 PM
I would like to be

Love it:lol:

MarieC
Sep 19th, 2009, 12:29 AM
Town Physiotherapist
04 Tendonitis Way, Rehab County

Horizon
Sep 19th, 2009, 12:41 PM
I'll post some jobs I think peeps might like:angel:

The first being Official Director of Fistpumps:angel:
:hearts:

I will take 7564 Los Angeles Avenue, Idemoshire :hearts:

Polikarpov
Sep 19th, 2009, 01:32 PM
Can I be the Official Masseur?

The 2nd Law
Sep 19th, 2009, 03:12 PM
I think I'd like to be "The Director of WAGS"
2010 Trilling Boulevard, Fistpumpville.

Mixo
Sep 19th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Official Believer of Anapolis
2008 Philippe Chatrier Ave, Roland Garros County

Balltossovic
Sep 20th, 2009, 12:45 AM
Official C. E O of Ajde's?

Davodus
Sep 20th, 2009, 07:17 AM
Hmm, I'm trying to think of something I would like :lol: I'll edit this post when I decide.

Balltossovic
Sep 20th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Hmm, I'm trying to think of something I would like :lol: I'll edit this post when I decide.
Are you an Exciting person:p

spiritedenergy
Sep 20th, 2009, 07:27 AM
Taken addresses:

Australian Fistpump County
7664 Melbourne Road - gaviotabr

District of Excitement
6261 Linz Crescent - InsideOut.
6463 Indian Wells Boulevard - hellas719

District of Squeaking
6463 Roland Garros Way (Between Ajde Boulevard & Fistpump Lane) - Fistpumpovic

Fistpumpville
2010 Trilling Avenue - Ana 2010'ovic

Giggle County
09 LostServe Avenue - VirginMary
466375 Los Angeles Boulevard - jonnyroyale_13

Idemoshire
7564 Los Angeles Avenue - Horizon

Rehab County
04 Tendonitis Way - MarieC

Roland Garros County
2008 Philippe Chatrier Avenue - Mixo

Slumping District
11 Delusional Road - spiritedenergy
066364 Melbourne Road - jelenacg

If you would like to change your district please say so, especially if you didn't specify one. :D

slumping district and district of excitement are the most sought after:inlove:

i love the city quarters... rehab county, idemoshire, giggle county, district of squeaking:spit::lol: also trilling and lostserve avenues:lol:

Davodus
Sep 20th, 2009, 07:32 AM
Are you an Exciting person:p

I could be :p :lol:

SOA_MC
Sep 20th, 2009, 01:20 PM
The official chemist of Anapolis
3646 Yec Road Doha.

Somebody has to prescribe the anti depressants to this community :p

Isha312
Sep 22nd, 2009, 03:58 PM
Ok, i'm gonna go with
6276 Key Biscayne Terrace, Idemoshire

spiritedenergy
Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:14 PM
http://i38.tinypic.com/vwvh3a.jpg

this is the entrance of Oblivion Park in the Slumping District... Ana herself loves to walk in the park after every loss:tape::lol::sobbing:

Balltossovic
Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:38 PM
http://i38.tinypic.com/vwvh3a.jpg

this is the entrance of Oblivion Park in the Slumping District... Ana herself loves to walk in the park after every loss:tape::lol::sobbing:
It's beautiful:speakles:

spiritedenergy
Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:46 PM
It's beautiful:speakles:

yes you know, in Slumping District we are all rich thanks to winning lotteries or inheritances, but now we are not good at anything and spend our time walking and shopping and improving our parks:tape::lol:

Curtos07
Sep 22nd, 2009, 05:24 PM
I'll be the town psychologist. That is a necessity in Anapolis. :lol:

Address
District of Freud
20087 Ajde Boulevard

spiritedenergy
Sep 22nd, 2009, 05:25 PM
I'll be the town psychologist. That is a necessity in Anapolis. :P

Address:
Districk of Freud
20087 Ajde Boulevard

:spit::lol:

Horizon
Sep 23rd, 2009, 09:54 PM
Since Ana 2010'ovic is director of WAGS, I will be the executive of fistpumps :angel:

Davodus
Sep 23rd, 2009, 10:18 PM
Okay...can I be the official fitness trainer of Anapolis? :angel:

AstuteLearner8
Oct 4th, 2009, 05:10 AM
You guys are hiring? Cool! :cool:

In that case I want to be Director of Anapolis City schools. The schools of course values education and tennis the most, teaching children math, science, languages, history, electives, and sport. The tennis unit at the schools are excellent and exclusive, offering kids a chance to learn the many physical components of Ana's (2008 RG form although maybe changed at any given time) game including how to "ajde", "hit the elusive, stunning forehand dozens of times", and "fistpump", properly. Unfortunately the mentality unit of tennis is still in the works right now :p.

bruce goose
Nov 10th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Have decided to follow Ana straight to the edge of the volcano:bounce:;have mentioned before that Capriati is my inspiration here.If a nasty,spoiled cokehead can bounce back and become a Slam-winning #1,our sweet Ana can,too:)

Now that I'm officially pledging my loyalty,any hard criticisms of Ana herself will be kept out of open forum,reserved for PMs only.Will simply lay low for a couple days,for diplomacy's sake:angel:,whenever sleep deprivation shortens my temper.Don't think that there'll be any competition for this position;):

Overzealous Prosecutor and Judicial Arbiter of Anapolis

gaviotabr
Nov 10th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Have decided to follow Ana straight to the edge of the volcano:bounce:;have mentioned before that Capriati is my inspiration here.If a nasty,spoiled cokehead can bounce back and become a Slam-winning #1,our sweet Ana can,too:)

Now that I'm officially pledging my loyalty,any hard criticisms of Ana herself will be kept out of open forum,reserved for PMs only.Will simply lay low for a couple days,for diplomacy's sake:angel:,whenever sleep deprivation shortens my temper.Don't think that there'll be any competition for this position;):

Overzealous Prosecutor and Judicial Arbiter of Anapolis

That's a nice position Bruce! :)

bruce goose
Nov 10th, 2009, 08:40 PM
That's a nice position Bruce! :)Thanks for your approval;now that I'm one of your municipal employees,you have to answer my mail occasionally:p

I'm guessing that contador brasilen~o Zorro is the official auditor and mistletoe distributor,huh??;)

Pops Maellard
Nov 16th, 2009, 09:19 PM
I'd like to get on-board just don't know what to take...

It would be nice if there was a Seaside District (that's right, Anapolis is not landlocked :smoke:). That would be true to my real life. How about:

Official Rubbish Collector of Anapolis.
237 Kiwifruit Road, Seaside District.

bruce goose
Nov 16th, 2009, 09:25 PM
I'd like to get on-board just don't know what to take...

It would be nice if there was a Seaside District (that's right, Anapolis is not landlocked :smoke:).Funny you should say that,because the U.S. Naval Academy is located in the capital of the state of Maryland(one of the 2 states that surround the federal district),and the town is called Annapolis...just a minor spelling difference:angel:

Pops Maellard
Nov 16th, 2009, 09:27 PM
Funny you should say that,because the U.S. Naval Academy is located in the capital of the state of Maryland(one of the 2 states that surround the federal district),and the town is called Annapolis...just a minor spelling difference:angel:
Edited the post with job and address added. :)

Pops Maellard
Nov 16th, 2009, 09:28 PM
Or another possible job:

Official Kiwifruit Harvester of Anapolis. :smoke: Yep that's better I think.

Official Kiwifruit Harvester of Anapolis
237 Damnserve Road, Seaside District

SOA_MC
Nov 16th, 2009, 09:41 PM
I'm going to change mine

Official PR & Speechwriter person of Anapolis
367563 Deslusion steet, Slumping District

DefyingGravity
Dec 25th, 2009, 03:50 PM
Can I be the baker at the Patisserie at Roland Garros County?

001 Avenue du Ajde?

jelenacg
Dec 25th, 2009, 05:10 PM

001 Avenue du Ajde?

I don`t see why not :lol:
But we should ask our mayor Izzy :p
I hope Ana gives many bagels next season :angel:

Officinale
Dec 26th, 2009, 08:34 AM
Can I be the conservator of Ana's trophies? :hearts:
Located at 2612 Museum Drive :)

gaviotabr
Dec 26th, 2009, 11:35 AM

001 Avenue du Ajde?

Can I be the conservator of Ana's trophies? :hearts:
Located at 2612 Museum Drive :)

Great ones guys! :worship:

Our Anapolis community is growing! :bounce:

gaviotabr
Dec 26th, 2009, 11:36 AM
I don`t see why not :lol:
But we should ask our mayor Izzy :p

:p

I hope Ana gives many bagels next season :angel:

Me too! :sobbing: She only had one bagel since RG 2008. :sobbing:

DefyingGravity
Dec 26th, 2009, 02:17 PM
I already made my signature for it!

InsideOut.
Dec 26th, 2009, 02:56 PM
:p

Me too! :sobbing: She only had one bagel since RG 2008. :sobbing:

TWO ;)

6-0 6-3 over Koryttseva
6-0 6-2 over Benesova

Adrian1092
Dec 26th, 2009, 03:36 PM
I'd love to make one but i'm not creative enough :lol:
Those are great ones though guys! :D

katshearts
Jan 1st, 2010, 01:10 PM
I'd love to make one but i'm not creative enough :lol:
Those are great ones though guys! :D
me neither

haha, this is the cutest thread ever :lol:

jelenacg
Jan 2nd, 2010, 12:23 AM
Don`t be afraid,just pick one :p
You don`t have to be creative ,i mean i`m ambassador :rolleyes:
How creative is that :lol:

Dexter
Jan 6th, 2010, 02:16 PM
I need to get some job. How about a title counter? I won't get too tired with such occupation. :tape:
Oh and I can live on the Avenue of Excitement 6776108. :tape:

DownTheLine21
Jan 7th, 2010, 06:27 PM
LOL. I missed all of this. I need a job. Town Racquet Stringer? Town Spin Doctor?

BuTtErFrEnA
Jan 7th, 2010, 10:34 PM
oo0o0o I can I be the official lawyer and judge of poor ball tosses :tape: 55 Fistpump Avenue, Ajdetown, Anapolis

Andreas
Jan 14th, 2010, 07:02 PM
I want to take part too :lol: No ideas yet, though...

Mixo
Jan 14th, 2010, 08:46 PM
oo0o0o I can I be the official lawyer and judge of poor ball tosses :tape: 55 Fistpump Avenue, Ajdetown, Anapolis

:lol: I hope you don't need to work so much this season

BuTtErFrEnA
Jan 15th, 2010, 05:57 PM
already worked overtime during brisbane...dreading my work schedule during the AO :o

gaviotabr
Feb 9th, 2010, 10:40 AM
I resign. You guys should chose another mayor.

Isha312
Feb 9th, 2010, 10:44 AM

Now, now, Izzy, I know you're frustrated but I personally do not accept your resignation. Anapolis needs you as a mayor. We missed out on so much news while you were on vacation.

The 2nd Law
Feb 9th, 2010, 10:48 AM

Yeah, I don't accept either. :p

You know deep down that you will always be Ana's fan :)

Davodus
Feb 9th, 2010, 12:15 PM

We elected you for a minimum 3 year term :angel:

bruce goose
Feb 9th, 2010, 03:12 PM
You other Anapolis officials never see the City Comptroller of Finances,mostly because he doesn't belong to Tennis Forum,technically speaking;)...but I can tell you that,not only is he a decent fellow,he's also Brasilian:p.I can imagine a meeting at City Hall where our beautiful,teary-eyed Mayor explains her painful decision to him as he listens with warmth and compassion in his heart:

Mayor Izzy::sad:...and so,after long deliberation,I've decided to tender my resigna---MMMMMPHHH!!!
City Comptroller(Contador Zorro):kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
Mayor Izzy::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:(What was I saying??....Then again,WHO CARES??:drool:)
After a brief oxygen pause.....

City Comptroller::inlove:You shouldn't go.We'd miss you beyond measure:)
Mayor Izzy::inlove:.........Okay:D:D:D

Curtos07
Feb 9th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Izzy, please don't go :sad: I know you're frustrated, we all are, but this forum just isn't the same with out you. :hug:

spiritedenergy
Feb 9th, 2010, 04:11 PM
Izzy where are you going? You can't leave us:hug:

Pops Maellard
Feb 10th, 2010, 01:10 AM
I know it's hard right now Izzy but your presence here means so much to us, just try to stick around. :hug:

Curtos07
Feb 13th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Anapolis seems like a ghost town right now, and to be honest, it feels very sad and depressing. :sad: I am hoping that when Indian Wells comes around that this place will liven up again and everybody will come back. Ever since the SI shoot came out, many people have been absent. Are we really going to abandon the ship because of some stupid photo shoot? I know many of you are frustrated by it, but it's not a reason to leave and stop being a fan. If it was, then what makes this photo shoot any different from her FHM shoot or any other's she has done in the past?

Look, I am pissed at the way Ana and her team has handled her slump too. From not getting a full time coach, to their refusal to change her schedule, from her delusional interviews and so on. But in in your heart of hearts, you still know you love the actual girl herself. Has Ana changed as a person? No, she is still that same endearing, wonderful girl that she always has been. Right now, she is struggling and I honestly don't believe it's because she doesn't care anymore. If she didn't, she wouldn't be so hard on herself and walk off the court in tears after every loss. You just can't fake that emotion. When Ana was doing photo sessions all these previous years, nobody was saying she lost her love for the game and stopped caring. But now that she is losing, it's so easy to make that connection and I think it's unfair to be honest. And yes, she WAG's. She fell in love and got herself a boyfriend. She's human and she has a heart. Has she learned how to balance out her love life with her professional one yet? No, but that is not the same as no longer caring about her career. I don't think a girl as smart as Ana is stupid enough to flush the entire career down the toilet by choice.

For those who are not familiar with the blog Forty Deuce, I would suggest you go and read it. C Note who runs the blog is one of the better tennis bloggers on the internet. A couple of weeks ago, she wrote a great post about the highs and lows of being a fan.

http://cowbell.typepad.com/forty_deuce/2010/01/the-highest-of-highs-the-lowest-of-lows.html

In my opinion, this post is spot on. Part of being a fan is living through the highs and suffering through the lows. Being a Ana fan is very tough at the moment, but it may one day eventually pay off. Even if it doesn't (I know from being a Chicago Cubs fan) it's still worth staying around. Cubs haven't won a championship in 102 years. Their fans have suffered from heartbreaks, choke jobs and a bunch of losing seasons for over a century. Sound familiar? Yet they have quite possibly the most loyal fan base in all of sports because they still love their team no matter what. That's why the Cubs are nicknamed the "lovable losers". Heck, if Ana never does shit again for the remainder of her career, she will just be a lovable loser to me and I will support my ass of for her no matter how much she continues to depress me and break my heart. I been a Cubs fan all my life so I can handle it. Why would I still support Ana even if she sucked? Because I love her caring personality, her charm, the person as she is. Most of all, I am a fan, and that is what fans do. We support our faves no matter how much disappointment we get.

I would just say this, put yourself in Ana's shoes and ask yourself how would you feel about the current situation? It must be crushing her inside. Ana has said in the past that she has put too much pressure on her own self and overthinks things. She said after her lost to Szavay in Miami and the was up very late the night before because all she was doing was constantly thinking about tennis. So can we really blame her if she just tried to find a little joy in the other parts of her life? I certainly can't. We don't know what it is like up their in her own head. Yeah, sometimes she looks like she doesn't want to be there on the court. Well, when you're struggling at your job or if you're depressed with something in your own life, would you look happy about it? When I saw Ana take her racket and scrap it against the ground, get in a little heated discussion with the umps, or have tears stroll down her cheeks, that looks more like frustration to me than someone simply not caring anymore.

Does Ana need to change the way she and her team go about things? Definitely. Does she need to change the way she handles her emotions? Yes. Will Ana ever get back anywhere close to resembling the old form she once had? I don't know. But I do know that Ana does need our support more than ever now. If you want to vent your frustration about her, that's completely fine. I have done so many times as you have read. If you want to write a letter to Nole, that's also good because at least you are doing something and showing you care even though it may sound silly to people like me. But lets not just leave Ana and stop supporting her all together. That's the worse thing we can do right now.

lets remember, this is still the same Ana that is one of the nicer players on tour according to almost everybody in the media, players on tour, her coachs, and anybody who has ever met her. This is still the same Ana that won the sportsmanship award two years ago. This is still the same Ana that has won numerous humanitarian and other off court awards for her charitable and humanitarian services such as UNICEF. This is still the same Ana who is very caring to her own fans and the people around her. This is still the same Ana that is humble in victory and gracious in defeat who is one of the more politest players on tour and who will look you in your eye and shakes hands with you when you meet and talk with her. This is still the same Ana who grew up in dfficult conditions and worked her ass off to even have a chance of playing professionally. This is still the same Ana that always seems to have a smile on her face and loves children andis a great role model for them. OK, I can go on and on, but I think you get the point. Ana is still the same person she has always been. Nothing has changed. She may not be the same tennis player she once was and you may not exactly love the way she plays tennis today, but just remember the Ana Ivanovic as a person and how she is suffering right now. I can only speak for myself when I say that is the reason I became her fan in the first place. I know we all had our different reasons for becoming a fan, but please, lets not bail on her right now. She needs our support more than ever.

I hope I am not offending anybody with this post. That is not my attention to do so. All I am hoping to do is get people to think about this over and hopefully consider coming back. Being a Ana fan is very tough at the moment, but lets not let our frustrations and disappointments get the best of us.

bruce goose
Feb 13th, 2010, 05:01 PM
WOW,Curtos,you made MY posts look short with tHAT one:lol:...but you raised some interesting points.

I don't believe that most fans are angry over the photo shoot;there's simply little to say due to Ana's infrequent activity.However,you should re-consider your apparent claim that Ana is fully committed,cuz that is certainly a factor in discouraging fans.While I agree that photo shoots don't necessarily prevent success--they DON'T for Sharapova--you must consider that Ana has a TON of things that she needs to work on...and her offseason didn't exactly demonstrate the level of dedication required to improve those many weaknesses.

Furthermore,Denial isn't an absolute;deep down,there's a place in Ana's head where she realizes that she needs a full-time coach...and that her tactics aren't likely to restore her position...and yet she stubbornly,stupidly continues on the same path...that's immature...

Which leads to your defense of Adam....I'm not saying that he's the devil on earth,but he's FAR from the angel that his apologists make him out to be.Common sense tells him that Ana must re-dedicate herself,yet he has NO problem leading her astray on the golf course...even if it means the severe deterioration of her tennis skills.Only a retard would believe his asinine alibis that he wasn't f--king Kate Hudson,and his excuses only expose his questionable integrity.

You and Jelena seem to have this same silly notion that Ana can magically flip a "Maturity Switch"....that she constantly makes bad,impulsive decisions in her tennis career(including on court),and then she magically transforms into a wise,mature woman in her personal life:rolleyes:.Life doesn't work that way....Ana chose Adam for the same reasons she associates with ANYone;he makes her feel comfortable in her delusions,and he has NO intention of setting her free from the mental control he has over a beautiful,mesmerized,immature GIRL.If you call THAT sorry farce 'true love',well...I'll just say that I hope you find something deeper & more meaningful in your OWN life.Right now,Adam is a facilitator of Ana's weakness,and she'll NEVER grow up out of her bad habits if she maintains the status quo.

We DO agree that Ana IS a sweet,caring person inside:angel:,and that's why I'll stick with her despite her discouraging routine

Curtos07
Feb 13th, 2010, 05:34 PM
WOW,Curtos,you made MY posts look short with tHAT one:lol:...but you raised some interesting points.

I don't believe that most fans are angry over the photo shoot;there's simply little to say due to Ana's infrequent activity.However,you should re-consider your apparent claim that Ana is fully committed,cuz that is certainly a factor in discouraging fans.While I agree that photo shoots don't necessarily prevent success--they DON'T for Sharapova--you must consider that Ana has a TON of things that she needs to work on...and her offseason didn't exactly demonstrate the level of dedication required to improve those many weaknesses.

Furthermore,Denial isn't an absolute;deep down,there's a place in Ana's head where she realizes that she needs a full-time coach...and that her tactics aren't likely to restore her position...and yet she stubbornly,stupidly continues on the same path...that's immature...

Which leads to your defense of Adam....I'm not saying that he's the devil on earth,but he's FAR from the angel that his apologists make him out to be.Common sense tells him that Ana must re-dedicate herself,yet he has NO problem leading her astray on the golf course...even if it means the severe deterioration of her tennis skills.Only a retard would believe his asinine alibis that he wasn't f--king Kate Hudson,and his excuses only expose his questionable integrity.

You and Jelena seem to have this same silly notion that Ana can magically flip a "Maturity Switch"....that she constantly makes bad,impulsive decisions in her tennis career(including on court),and then she magically transforms into a wise,mature woman in her personal life:rolleyes:.Life doesn't work that way....Ana chose Adam for the same reasons she associates with ANYone;he makes her feel comfortable in her delusions,and he has NO intention of setting her free from the mental control he has over a beautiful,mesmerized,immature GIRL.If you call THAT sorry farce 'true love',well...I'll just say that I hope you find something deeper & more meaningful in your OWN life.Right now,Adam is a facilitator of Ana's weakness,and she'll NEVER grow up out of her bad habits if she maintains the status quo.

We DO agree that Ana IS a sweet,caring person inside:angel:,and that's why I'll stick with her despite her discouraging routine

I am not necessarily defending Adam, although I don't see him in the same way as you do Bruce. I am not a fan of the constant WAGging and I didn't like they way she prepared during the off-season from what I can see (we don't know everything that goes one behind the scenes, just a little bit). However, I don't blame Ana for wanting to be with her boyfriend and watch him play golf. She wanted a little break from the mental brunout of last year due to the constant frustration. The problem with Ana is that she doesn't know how to balance the off-court activities (photo shoots, WAGging, etc) and her tennis life. I think that is a huge problem in regards to her struggles right now. That isn't the same though as not caring anymore about her own career which I get the sense of how people think from what I been reading lately from several places. Ana still cares a lot about wanting to be successful on the court again. I don't think she is lying and faking it when she say she does.

You know where I will agree with you Bruce, is that she isn't mature enough right now when it comes to getting her game back together. She looks confused and lost and she and her team dont have a clue on what to do. She wants to win again and be successful, but she doens't know how to get herself out of this slump. It's not that she doesn't care and is pulling a Kournikova, it's that she can't find the correct path back to where she once was. She has no proper guidance which is the reason for all the bad decision making within Team Ivanovic.

Once Ana and her team finally gets their head on straight and get a full time coach and stop scheduling as if she is a top 10 players and get her a psychologist, I am sure things will start to improve. But when I hear people say she no longers cares or loves the game any more, I think that is just ridiculous. She cares, she is just a mental wreck. If she didn't care as some are saying, she wouldn't be beating herself up over this. She needs to stop feeling sorry for herself and change her delusional attitude. That's all.

As disappointed as I am currently with Ana, she still needs support. Bailing on her is not exactly the most encouraging thing for Ana.

bruce goose
Feb 13th, 2010, 05:58 PM
I am not necessarily defending Adam, although I don't see him in the same way as you do Bruce. I am not a fan of the constant WAGging and I didn't like they way she prepared during the off-season from what I can see (we don't know everything that goes one behind the scenes, just a little bit). However, I don't blame Ana for wanting to be with her boyfriend and watch him play golf. She wanted a little break from the mental brunout of last year due to the constant frustration. The problem with Ana is that she doesn't know how to balance the off-court activities (photo shoots, WAGging, etc) and her tennis life. I think that is a huge problem in regards to her struggles right now. That isn't the same though as not caring anymore about her own career which I get the sense of how people think from what I been reading lately from several places. Ana still cares a lot about wanting to be successful on the court again. I don't think she is lying and faking it when she say she does.

You know where I will agree with you Bruce, is that she isn't mature enough right now when it comes to getting her game back together. She looks confused and lost and she and her team dont have a clue on what to do. She wants to win again and be successful, but she doens't know how to get herself out of this slump. It's not that she doesn't care and is pulling a Kournikova, it's that she can't find the correct path back to where she once was. She has no proper guidance which is the reason for all the bad decision making within Team Ivanovic.

Once Ana and her team finally gets their head on straight and get a full time coach and stop scheduling as if she is a top 10 players and get her a psychologist, I am sure things will start to improve. But when I hear people say she no longers cares or loves the game any more, I think that is just ridiculous. She cares, she is just a mental wreck. If she didn't care as some are saying, she wouldn't be beating herself up over this. She needs to stop feeling sorry for herself and change her delusional attitude. That's all.

As disappointed as I am currently with Ana, she still needs support. Bailing on her is not exactly the most encouraging thing for Ana.Yes,I fully agree with you that Ana cares and needs support,and I don't have any problem with her having a bf.Otherwise,you wouldn't see those occasional posts where I dream of a Nole-Ana union(that's NOT mentioned in the Letter,btw,nor did I criticize Adam...surprise,huh?:p).My problem is that Adam is a MUCH older man who can see,on a common sense level,where Ana needs help mentally...yet I'm quite confident that he says absolutely NOTHING to her that might lead her on the right path...cuz that would make her upset.

To ME,someone who truly loved Ana would risk upsetting her if it meant that she would face the truth...face up to her problems.Ther fact that Ana doesn't appear to have gained ANY strength from this relationship is what causes me to question how profound this bond really is.

Many of us hope that Nole will persuade Ana to seek the help she needs but,as you're aware,there's no guarantee that he'll take up our request...or that Ana will listen if he DOES:help:

Davodus
Feb 14th, 2010, 05:35 AM
Anapolis seems like a ghost town right now, and to be honest, it feels very sad and depressing. :sad: I am hoping that when Indian Wells comes around that this place will liven up again and everybody will come back. Ever since the SI shoot came out, many people have been absent. Are we really going to abandon the ship because of some stupid photo shoot? I know many of you are frustrated by it, but it's not a reason to leave and stop being a fan. If it was, then what makes this photo shoot any different from her FHM shoot or any other's she has done in the past?

Look, I am pissed at the way Ana and her team has handled her slump too. From not getting a full time coach, to their refusal to change her schedule, from her delusional interviews and so on. But in in your heart of hearts, you still know you love the actual girl herself. Has Ana changed as a person? No, she is still that same endearing, wonderful girl that she always has been. Right now, she is struggling and I honestly don't believe it's because she doesn't care anymore. If she didn't, she wouldn't be so hard on herself and walk off the court in tears after every loss. You just can't fake that emotion. When Ana was doing photo sessions all these previous years, nobody was saying she lost her love for the game and stopped caring. But now that she is losing, it's so easy to make that connection and I think it's unfair to be honest. And yes, she WAG's. She fell in love and got herself a boyfriend. She's human and she has a heart. Has she learned how to balance out her love life with her professional one yet? No, but that is not the same as no longer caring about her career. I don't think a girl as smart as Ana is stupid enough to flush the entire career down the toilet by choice.

For those who are not familiar with the blog Forty Deuce, I would suggest you go and read it. C Note who runs the blog is one of the better tennis bloggers on the internet. A couple of weeks ago, she wrote a great post about the highs and lows of being a fan.

http://cowbell.typepad.com/forty_deuce/2010/01/the-highest-of-highs-the-lowest-of-lows.html

In my opinion, this post is spot on. Part of being a fan is living through the highs and suffering through the lows. Being a Ana fan is very tough at the moment, but it may one day eventually pay off. Even if it doesn't (I know from being a Chicago Cubs fan) it's still worth staying around. Cubs haven't won a championship in 102 years. Their fans have suffered from heartbreaks, choke jobs and a bunch of losing seasons for over a century. Sound familiar? Yet they have quite possibly the most loyal fan base in all of sports because they still love their team no matter what. That's why the Cubs are nicknamed the "lovable losers". Heck, if Ana never does shit again for the remainder of her career, she will just be a lovable loser to me and I will support my ass of for her no matter how much she continues to depress me and break my heart. I been a Cubs fan all my life so I can handle it. Why would I still support Ana even if she sucked? Because I love her caring personality, her charm, the person as she is. Most of all, I am a fan, and that is what fans do. We support our faves no matter how much disappointment we get.

I would just say this, put yourself in Ana's shoes and ask yourself how would you feel about the current situation? It must be crushing her inside. Ana has said in the past that she has put too much pressure on her own self and overthinks things. She said after her lost to Szavay in Miami and the was up very late the night before because all she was doing was constantly thinking about tennis. So can we really blame her if she just tried to find a little joy in the other parts of her life? I certainly can't. We don't know what it is like up their in her own head. Yeah, sometimes she looks like she doesn't want to be there on the court. Well, when you're struggling at your job or if you're depressed with something in your own life, would you look happy about it? When I saw Ana take her racket and scrap it against the ground, get in a little heated discussion with the umps, or have tears stroll down her cheeks, that looks more like frustration to me than someone simply not caring anymore.

Does Ana need to change the way she and her team go about things? Definitely. Does she need to change the way she handles her emotions? Yes. Will Ana ever get back anywhere close to resembling the old form she once had? I don't know. But I do know that Ana does need our support more than ever now. If you want to vent your frustration about her, that's completely fine. I have done so many times as you have read. If you want to write a letter to Nole, that's also good because at least you are doing something and showing you care even though it may sound silly to people like me. But lets not just leave Ana and stop supporting her all together. That's the worse thing we can do right now.

lets remember, this is still the same Ana that is one of the nicer players on tour according to almost everybody in the media, players on tour, her coachs, and anybody who has ever met her. This is still the same Ana that won the sportsmanship award two years ago. This is still the same Ana that has won numerous humanitarian and other off court awards for her charitable and humanitarian services such as UNICEF. This is still the same Ana who is very caring to her own fans and the people around her. This is still the same Ana that is humble in victory and gracious in defeat who is one of the more politest players on tour and who will look you in your eye and shakes hands with you when you meet and talk with her. This is still the same Ana who grew up in dfficult conditions and worked her ass off to even have a chance of playing professionally. This is still the same Ana that always seems to have a smile on her face and loves children andis a great role model for them. OK, I can go on and on, but I think you get the point. Ana is still the same person she has always been. Nothing has changed. She may not be the same tennis player she once was and you may not exactly love the way she plays tennis today, but just remember the Ana Ivanovic as a person and how she is suffering right now. I can only speak for myself when I say that is the reason I became her fan in the first place. I know we all had our different reasons for becoming a fan, but please, lets not bail on her right now. She needs our support more than ever.

I hope I am not offending anybody with this post. That is not my attention to do so. All I am hoping to do is get people to think about this over and hopefully consider coming back. Being a Ana fan is very tough at the moment, but lets not let our frustrations and disappointments get the best of us.

Great post, IMO, I agree with everything you said. I hope people don't disappear now, because this is the most important time of being a fan. She needs fans the most now, more than she needed us when she was on top. I can speak from my own experience of another favourite of mine, ALG. I watched her go from 14 in the world to 436 in the world, put on a whole lot of weight, take 6 months, maybe more, off tennis, and come back playing 10k's and 25k's. It is difficult, but you can't call yourself a fan if you don't stick with them, because like Curtis said, she is still the same person as when you first started watching her, just in a different situation.

I hope when IW comes around, everyone is back supporting her, it might be one of the most important tournaments of her career, so she needs all the support she can get.

DefyingGravity
Feb 23rd, 2010, 08:15 PM
I still support her, but there's not much to support...she doesn't play much anymore:

I want to serve my baguettes and bagels again!!!

InsideOut.
May 9th, 2010, 02:01 AM
Bump :p

DownTheLine21
May 9th, 2010, 02:16 AM
When are we going to hold elections for the next mayor? Haha

Pops Maellard
May 9th, 2010, 02:20 AM
Official Novakaine Administor of Anapolis, 80 Kiwifruit Drive, Rehab County.

There ya go. :shrug: :lol:

bruce goose
May 9th, 2010, 02:55 AM
Official Novakaine Administor of Anapolis, 80 Kiwifruit Drive, Rehab County.

There ya go. :shrug: :lol:You haven't added it to your sig yet.....You can keep that if you like it,but I think that 'Official Anesthesiologist" sounds better.....though I believe you spell it with an extra "A" in the British colonies...like 'AnAesthesiologist'...whatever.....you stop the pain:lol:...hopefully we won't need a morphine drip:eek:

Pops Maellard
May 9th, 2010, 03:19 AM
You haven't added it to your sig yet.....You can keep that if you like it,but I think that 'Official Anesthesiologist" sounds better.....though I believe you spell it with an extra "A" in the British colonies...like 'AnAesthesiologist'...whatever.....you stop the pain:lol:...hopefully we won't need a morphine drip:eek:
Great idea, much better word too. :p

Pops Maellard
May 9th, 2010, 03:26 AM
Right, all done.

gaviotabr
May 9th, 2010, 12:50 PM
When are we going to hold elections for the next mayor? Haha

I nominate Jelena! :lol:

InsideOut.
May 9th, 2010, 04:03 PM
I propose keeping Izzy in her position :shrug:

Davodus
May 9th, 2010, 04:04 PM
I second that proposal ;)

gaviotabr
May 9th, 2010, 04:06 PM
I propose keeping Izzy in her position :shrug:

I second that proposal ;)

I resigned... :p

InsideOut.
May 9th, 2010, 04:22 PM
And reinstated. :rolleyes:

Davodus
May 9th, 2010, 04:48 PM
Can you force someone to be mayor against their will? I think so...

InsideOut.
May 9th, 2010, 04:57 PM
If we have a monarch then we can do it legally. :)

Who will be the figurehead king?

Davodus
May 9th, 2010, 05:05 PM
:lol: no idea

jelenacg
May 9th, 2010, 07:58 PM
Can you force someone to be mayor against their will? I think so...

I like your way of thinking :lol:
Izzy is our new/old mayor ,end of discussion :lol: :p

The 2nd Law
May 10th, 2010, 04:55 AM
Izzy, we will continue to call you the mayor no matter how much you deny it!

Davodus
May 10th, 2010, 05:18 AM
I like your way of thinking :lol:
Izzy is our new/old mayor ,end of discussion :lol: :p

:lol: Majority rules :rocker2:

Welcome back to Mayor Izzy :bigwave:

Pops Maellard
May 10th, 2010, 01:46 PM
Izzy for mayor. :cheer:

bruce goose
May 10th, 2010, 04:07 PM
As some of you might know,the Brasilian City Comptroller of Anapolis is Izzy's bf...even though he's not a member of TF.If we can get ahold of him somehow and persuade him to give his sweet Isabela a juicy,Latino Muzzle Kiss...then she'll change her whole attitude about mayoring:p

EDIT: Dang,what memories!

bruce goose
Jul 1st, 2010, 06:07 PM
Fellow Anapolis residents,I apologize to you b/c the memories of what Ana USED to be sometimes makes me bitter when a big tournament rolls around and,regrettably,I've been unfairly hostile to some of you at times.As you can read in my sig,there's an opening for City Prosecutor since I've assumed a NEW role that's quite important and emotionally taxing.As a result,my visits to Anapolis Town Center will be sporadic now...barring a miracle.

Sorry to inform you all that all those reports of Ana sightings are inaccurate;that's not the REAL Ana,they are demonic apparitions who are masquerading as Ana to torment us:sad:...sort of like there are occasional ghostly figures who are pretending to be Jesus' dead human mother.No,the truth is that Ana was found in a mentally vegetative state in early Jan.2009 by members of the Memorial Guard...it was impossible to determine EXACTLY when she reached that state,but we estimate that she had been that way for a few weeks following her deadly infection's onset.Fortunately,she was still partially alive,with her lovely figure remaining physically flawless,so she was rushed to Memorial Grounds where she has been kept in cryogenic stasis with hopes that a cure for her disease can be discovered someday.Ana is resting peacefully in her upright cryonic chamber,just as beautiful as always(she even has her hair down),yet I don't recommend a viewing unless you're feeling particularly strong...the sweet memories can be almost overwhelming:o

The Memorial is located a few kms outside of town on thousands of lush acres,and we've erected a bio-dome as a covering....under which the climate will be engineered just as Ana would've wanted it with the change of seasons and all.There is amazing greenery,including a world-class garden which contains all of Ana's most-loved flowers.We even brought in Ana's favorite songbirds from all over the world so that a heavenly harmony will frequently resound

A few crucial points for wannabe visitors:The bio-dome extends to the landscape surrounding the Memorial Grounds,and the entrances are accessible to anyone.However,the Grounds themselves are expertly guarded by ex-Special Forces officers to prevent any unwanted trespassers to the Ana Memorial.Absolutely NO one who's even REMOTELY affiliated with Rolex will be allowed at the Memorial.Even Rolex watches,accessories,T-shirts...ANYthing connected with that hell-spawned company...must be discarded before setting one foot on the Grounds.Highly-trained dogs will be with the Patrol to detect the putrid Rolex stench from far away,so it'll be impossible to sneak any of their cursed items into the Memorial.Aussie visitors WILL be allowed,but ONLY if they've provided medical documentation,three days in advance of their visit,to the Captain of the Guard.These medical records must be signed by a physician who's on the Memorial's Approved List,and they must show that the Aussie visitor isn't a carrier of the cancerous anal virus that led to Ana's premature demise.If anyone from the two banned groups attempts to enter the Memorial Grounds,they will be shot down until they're immobilized...and then they'll be hauled away to a separate facility a couple miles off...where they'll be buried up to their necks in sand and slowly eaten alive by fire ants...after which their lousy carcasses will be burned up in an incinerator so that they can't contaminate the planet any further.Other trespassers--who don't belong to one of the two contemptible groups--will be given a more humane execution.They'll simply be loaded up with 50K machine-gun fire until they cease breathing,and then their corpses will be sealed in body bags and stored in an equipment shed--outside the Grounds--until someone arrives to claim the deceased.

As you'd expect,the Grounds offers pictorial displays of Ana's greatest moments,so you can comprehend why we must keep this holy place unspoiled by unworthy,unwelcome guests.Our GREATEST day will be when a cure for Ana's disease is brought forth....when we can release her from her cryonic state to resurrect her priceless legacy.Though it can be emotionally draining,we can dare to dream of a cure:cool:

Pops Maellard
Jul 3rd, 2010, 08:37 AM
Does my tribute vid play at Ana Ivanovic Memorial?

http://l-userpic.livejournal.com/44841485/7328625

bruce goose
Jul 3rd, 2010, 09:36 AM
Does my tribute vid play at Ana Ivanovic Memorial?

http://l-userpic.livejournal.com/44841485/7328625Hello,Aaron....just woke up from the couch...and now I'm headed for the actual bed...but I checked my e-mail inbox and saw your post.I suppose that your video would be fine...as long as you can accept that there'll be a disclaimer posted next to the monitor screens...that the 'on-court Ana' references for 2009 onward pertain to an IMPOSTOR...since the REAL Ana is resting comfortably in a cryonic state...visions of a cure dancing thru her head in her subconscious condition...along with dreams of reclaiming her place in the sport that she loves so much:cool:

Marilyn Monheaux
Jul 31st, 2010, 07:39 PM
I would like to be

I'm moving.

10 Comeback Road, District of Delusion.

Pops Maellard
Aug 1st, 2010, 06:55 AM
I'm moving.

10 Comeback Road, District of Delusion.

Better keep the old house free in that case. :lol:

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 1st, 2010, 07:02 PM
Better keep the old house free in that case. :lol:

It's my vacay house. You know, good times.:smoke:

Balltossovic
Jan 16th, 2011, 10:43 AM
A giant bump. I'll be resuming my excitement control duties...

gaviotabr
Jan 16th, 2011, 11:02 AM

:)

Balltossovic
Jan 19th, 2011, 07:04 AM
I guess I won't have that much to do:sobbing:

I'm gutted :sad:

gaviotabr
Jan 19th, 2011, 09:57 AM
I guess I won't have that much to do:sobbing:

I'm gutted :sad:

Make that 2 of us.. My excitment level went from 100 to 0 in the blink of an eye.. and one day later I'm still super gutted.

Marilyn Monheaux
Jan 27th, 2011, 12:01 PM
I'm moving again

11 Comeback Road, District of Determination.

:rocker2:

The 2nd Law
Apr 1st, 2011, 10:50 AM
I recently accepted a promotion:

Choking Control Officer
5 Match Point Lane, Fistpumpville

Ana made me an offer that I couldn't refuse :hysteric:

gaviotabr
Apr 1st, 2011, 12:15 PM

Choking Control Officer

:sobbing:

InsideOut.
Apr 1st, 2011, 03:51 PM
I'm getting a new job as well...

Resident Specialist in Service Yips
Room 3030, Double Fault Center
APDP Worship Square, Anapolis

Ivanovic2008
Apr 2nd, 2011, 02:18 AM
My Job is

Official Ana defender/ Trash talker of whoever is the person I am defending from's fav. :lol:
12 Ajde Twirl Fistpump,
Can't Touch Her Avenue, Anapolis 94118

bruce goose
Jan 16th, 2012, 04:20 AM
:sobbing:Feliz Cumplean~os,donde sea que eres,belleza hiperanalitica dulce:smooch::wavey:

Balltossovic
Apr 12th, 2014, 12:14 PM
Bump

InsideOut.
Apr 12th, 2014, 12:20 PM
I'm getting a new job as well...

Resident Specialist in Service Yips
Room 3030, Double Fault Center
APDP Worship Square, Anapolis

:hysteric:

Panther24
Apr 12th, 2014, 12:45 PM
OMG. Perfect :hysteric:

My imagination is not as good when I was younger. :sobbing:

I'm trying to come up with something not so lame. :spit:

Panther24
Apr 12th, 2014, 12:51 PM
Panther24 --> Official Secret Service Agent

Ajde Hills County

Belgrade Tower

3200 "Its a Process" Boulevard, Anapolis.

I tried. :tears:

Balltossovic
Apr 12th, 2014, 01:28 PM

Ajde Hills County

Belgrade Tower

I heard Ajde Hill is a VERY exclusive neighborhood:angel:

Milan.
Apr 12th, 2014, 01:28 PM
Official Delusionist of Anapolis

Beautybourne, Anapolis
2008b Wasted chances Avenue

Balltossovic
Apr 12th, 2014, 01:38 PM
:spit:

Officinale
Apr 12th, 2014, 02:33 PM
I'll resign :tears:
So the job of the official conservator of Ana's trophies, located at 2612 Museum Drive, is vacant...is anyone interested?

Evan James
Apr 12th, 2014, 06:57 PM
I am sorry guys but what the hell is this? :rolls:

Not sure I get it. Is this some sort of a game like FITD or? :lol:

rlopen
Apr 12th, 2014, 08:31 PM
I'm a newbie... so can I make an occupation and address? I think I know what to do...

rlopen
Apr 12th, 2014, 08:37 PM
I'm going to make one anyway, probably not good, but oh well.

Official Post Traumatic Stress Disorder War Veteran
Address:
Headcase Asylum, Anapolis
2009 Braindead Avenue
Room: 2012

Milan.
Apr 12th, 2014, 08:40 PM
I am sorry guys but what the hell is this? :rolls:

Not sure I get it. Is this some sort of a game like FITD or? :lol:

No, it's not a game :oh:

You're free to choose your official position in Anapolis, it's your free will ;)

gaviotabr
Apr 12th, 2014, 09:22 PM

Ajde Hills County

Belgrade Tower

Very good!! :yeah:

Official Delusionist of Anapolis

Beautybourne, Anapolis
2008b Wasted chances Avenue

Perfect position Milan! :lol:

Address:
2009 Braindead Avenue

Great one! :worship:

Balltossovic
Apr 12th, 2014, 10:48 PM
I'll resign :tears:
So the job of the official conservator of Ana's trophies, located at 2612 Museum Drive, is vacant...is anyone interested?

Why:eek: she's actually been giving you work to do!!

Balltossovic
Apr 12th, 2014, 10:49 PM

Address:
2009 Braindead Avenue

Braindead Ave:hysteric: so EPIC!

The 2nd Law
Apr 13th, 2014, 02:55 AM

Choking Control Officer

I'll keep my position :bigcry:

Balltossovic
Apr 13th, 2014, 03:53 AM

:hug:

Officinale
Apr 13th, 2014, 07:11 AM
Why:eek: she's actually been giving you work to do!!

I don't follow tennis / Ana that closely anymore...I'm not worthy :lol:

Panther24
Apr 13th, 2014, 11:36 AM
Pretty cool new job positions overall. :lol: :yeah: (Although mine seems the least creative :spit: :sobbing: )

InsideOut.. Can you update the OP? It hasn't been updated in quite a few years. :angel:

Let me guess... You got that job after the infamous Miami match against Clijsters? :tears:

The 2nd Law
Apr 13th, 2014, 09:44 PM
Let me guess... You got that job after the infamous Miami match against Clijsters? :tears:

Lol you got it

dogwonder24
Apr 14th, 2014, 04:50 AM
OH MY GOOD LORD :hysteric: This thread made me cry so much :hysteric:

Braindead Avenue***
Choking Officer***
Fistpumpville***
"Its a Process" Boulevard***
Wasted chances Avenue***

WTF :hysteric: :hysteric:

Balltossovic
Jun 14th, 2014, 09:55 PM
There seems to be some new positions open in Anapolis:angel:

Official 2014 Title Counter

Official Ball Toss Catcher

Official Pre Wimbledon Party Stylist

Official Grass Grower

LillaM
Jun 15th, 2014, 05:43 AM

Official Grass Grower

I know I'm pretty new here but may I apply for the job of Official Pre Wimbledon Party Stylist

My application :

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rzz6c_c1BcQ/T9fGnl0JnQI/AAAAAAAABaU/ZV25RSHuo9o/s1600/grace%2Bkelly%2B3.gif

:angel:

Balltossovic
Jun 15th, 2014, 05:49 AM
I know I'm pretty new here but may I apply for the job of Official Pre Wimbledon Party Stylist

My application :

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rzz6c_c1BcQ/T9fGnl0JnQI/AAAAAAAABaU/ZV25RSHuo9o/s1600/grace%2Bkelly%2B3.gif

:angel:

Of course:hug:

Panther24
Jun 15th, 2014, 05:54 AM
Ben, can you update the OP please? :angel:

A lot of us got new jobs already. :)

LillaM
Jun 15th, 2014, 05:59 AM
Of course:hug:

:cheer:

InsideOut.
Jun 15th, 2014, 07:09 AM
Ben, can you update the OP please? :angel:

A lot of us got new jobs already. :)

OK, OK, soon ;) I'm procrastinating. It's a process :oh:

Shinjiro
Jun 15th, 2014, 05:20 PM
Taken jobs:

Mayor - gaviotabr
Town Crier - InsideOut.
Optimist - Isha312
Sewage System Manager - spiritedenergy
Excitement Control Officer - Fistpumpovic
Over-analyzer - VirginMary
Ambassador - jelenacg
Greek Ambassador - hellas719
Radio talkshow host on AM radio 1540 the serve, midnight-3am - jonnyroyale_13
Town Physiotherapist - MarieC
Director of Fistpumps - Horizon
Masseur - alas_8!
Director of WAGS - Ana 2010'ovic
Believer - Mixo

Where's our hermit? :(Here! Here! :wavey: I'll think of an address later. This thread is fun.:lol:

Balltossovic
Jun 17th, 2014, 02:10 AM

Official Grass Grower

Official Smash Handler

Official BH Target

Official Blind Date Fixer:oh:

Official Trill Seeker:haha:

Shinjiro
Jun 17th, 2014, 11:05 AM
Official BH Target :rolls:

Not that I'm averse to that kind of pain, especially if she's the one inflicting it. :oh:

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

Balltossovic
Jun 17th, 2014, 12:00 PM
Official BH Target :rolls:

Not that I'm averse to that kind of pain, especially if she's the one inflicting it. :oh:

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

You know you'd like it:hehehe: